Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued)
First | Previous | Page 11 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44
Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures - The Reckoning(continued) [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#501 Posted: 01:59:34 02/06/2012
Shane put on Nearra's favorite music, his shack was small, when you walked in, t was just a bed with cupboards and a door leaidng to a bathroom, he had a small tv and laptop and telephone and cooking supplies, He 'yawned' and put his arm around nearra "ya know..we've been together for awhile...don't you think it's time? (Lolz, not what it sounds like)
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#502 Posted: 02:03:36 02/06/2012
Nearra was quiet a moment, and then looked at him, raising her eyebrow in sort of a suspicious way.
"What?" She asked. She apparently thought he meant something else.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#503 Posted: 02:09:09 02/06/2012
"Okay!" She smiled, as she watched.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#504 Posted: 02:19:04 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: so, wait, when did they become an actual couple? *confusion*

Clow smiled. "do you want a snack?" he asked her.

Kento nodded. "ill go get your stuff... Or, whats important."
#505 Posted: 02:21:45 02/06/2012
"All of my stuff is important." Roxy said. Krone rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath. Roxy shot him a mild glare. "What was that?" She asked.
"Uh.... Nothing...." He muttered.

ooc: Well... Technically, it was never actually stated... I guess it just sorta... happened...
---
#506 Posted: 02:26:33 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: ... Lunarz, that's godmodding. Discus it with Cynder before you make things happen. You cant just do that. Hell, not even i do that. Because frankly, what if Cynder had other plans? How bout that? As the creator of this rp, i wont allow that. Look, from now on, all major plot points that effect other people's characters shall be discussed in spoilers in the rp, if you want it hidden, and not in spoilers if you dont care who sees it. Okay?

"the most important stuff." she said.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:29:14 02/06/2012 by Goldenfire
#507 Posted: 02:26:47 02/06/2012
"Yeah!" Nel nodded, smiling.
---
#508 Posted: 02:31:06 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Clow nodded, and got up. He went to the kitchen and got her some cheese and crackers ,oming back with chex mix for himself. The kid needed healthy, chex mix was the edge of healthy.
#509 Posted: 02:33:08 02/06/2012
OOC: but chexy mixy is god of snack food!! xD

"Thank you!" Nel mused sweetly, eating on a cracker.
---
#510 Posted: 02:34:43 02/06/2012
Roxy sighed.
"Fine." She said. She then began rambling on about what was important, and what she needed. Basically, she just needed her make-up, hairdryer, and other things to make herself look good. She was naming everything, however, and saying exactly what she used it for, and saying that it was very important. Krone just rolled his eyes again. She didn't really need all of that.
---
#511 Posted: 02:40:01 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: but healthy it is not. smilie

clow nodded. "no problem."

Kento waited till she was done. "we're keeping half your clothes till our room is done and youve signed a contract making you responsible for any future dying of our room any color."
#512 Posted: 02:42:36 02/06/2012
Roxanne grumbled, crossing her arms.
"Fine." She sighed. Krone was currently tugging at his suit a bit, wishing he was wearing more loose-fitting and comfortable clothes.
---
#513 Posted: 02:44:02 02/06/2012
OOC: And? It's still good! xD

Nel ate the cheese, watching the cartoon/
---
#514 Posted: 02:45:37 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: i know. But nel really does need healthy stuff. Its not like she gets three square meals a day most of the time.

Kento nodded. "come on krone."
#515 Posted: 02:49:36 02/06/2012
Krone followed, still tugging at his clothes a bit. Roxy smacked his hands.
"Stop that! That is very nice material and that is an expensive suit. You shouldn't be messing with it."
"I already told you, I like comfortable clothes, and this suit doesn't qualify."
"Oh, come on. I've seen you in wet suits that are tighter and more uncomfortable than that."
"That's different."
"How so?"
"For one thing, its a wet suit. I sometimes need it go swimming, especially if I plan to bodysurf. And for another thing, I usually change out of it as soon as I'm done. I don't have to keep wearing it because all of my shirts and jeans are gone."
---
#516 Posted: 02:51:12 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Kento sighed. "It makes you look sexier than you usually do." She said, and kissed him. Maybe that would be incentive to stop plucking at the clothes.
#517 Posted: 02:54:35 02/06/2012
Krone blushed a bit and smiled.
"Okay...." He muttered, and kissed back. "I'll keep wearing it...."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:55:03 02/06/2012 by Cynder09
#518 Posted: 02:55:11 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
She kissed him for a bit, then pulled back and headed for their cabin again, smiling.
#519 Posted: 02:56:20 02/06/2012
He followed her, smiling also. Roxy sighed and shook her head slightly as she walked along behind them.
---
#520 Posted: 02:58:50 02/06/2012
OOC: -.- no, we haven't be officially in a relationship, but we've been hanging out for awhile, I am not godmodding, I never said we were boyfriend and girlfriend...also, in the other topic that ran out of pages, i remember Shane was like to Nearra "well, why don't we start off as friends and see where we go from there, okay?"

"you know" he held her hand and smiled, not realizing she thought he meant something entirely different*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:23 02/06/2012 by Lunarz
#521 Posted: 03:02:29 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC; You said she walked into his cabin, without discussing it with Cynder at all. Godmodding. Ask anyone who's an RPer. Ask Cynder. Ask Ezio. You're also saying that he has a cabin, but did he ever even meet the Leader? I don't recall that ever happening, so why does he have a cabin on the territory?

(Although this is going to be freaking hilarious, So... PLEASE, keep going with this! smilie I wanna see what she does!)

Kento headed to Krone's workshop.
#522 Posted: 03:06:19 02/06/2012
OOC: I didn't say it was Nearra who walked in, I said "Shane heard a thump" "Nearra, is that u?" she decided it was her...and also with the cabin, Cynder said I could have one...it's on page ten...

Trouble? What...But, we won't get in trouble...don't you wonder what it will be like? It'll feel good once we go in and get it all out (Hehehehhehe, loooolz Shane is talking about meeting her parents, and saying that it'll feel better once they go inside and tell them about Shane)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:37 02/06/2012 by Lunarz
#523 Posted: 03:08:48 02/06/2012
Nearra looked at him for a moment, and then shook her head. She pulled her hand away, and got up from the bed.
"Are you trying to get us into trouble?" She asked as she turned to face him, standing in front of him with her hands on her hips. "I'm only 17, Shane. I'm not even supposed to be dating yet! What if my dad found out about this? Believe me, it would not be pretty. I would probally loose everything. All my electronics would be gone, and I'd probally end up locked up in my room until like the end of time or something. And that's nothing compared to what he could do or would do to you if he found out. And let's not forget that I have an older brother that'd proally be just as ticked as my dad." She rambled.

Krone and Roxy followed.
---
#524 Posted: 03:09:33 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: I didn't see the edit, my bad on that one, but initially you didn't ahve that. I know what I read.
I didn't see that either. Which topic,this or he previous?
(Dear lord, that conversation, though... smilie
#525 Posted: 03:10:38 02/06/2012
Shane was confused as why meeting her parents would cause such a fuss "But..don't you wanna? Don't you think it's worth it? truthfully...we have the chance..don't you wanna take it?" he asked

OOC: huh? what do u know u read?, cuz originally i said i was in her attic but she said no and i was like...well yea i understand, so i just built a shack
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:29 02/06/2012 by Lunarz
#526 Posted: 03:11:04 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Pffffff... smilie This is great, though, this whole convo... smilie
#527 Posted: 03:16:41 02/06/2012
Nearra was pacing now, just about panicing at all the things that could go wrong.
"No, no, no, no no." She said, quickly. "This is bad! This is very, very BAD! Do you have any idea how much could go wrong? Have you never taken a health class or talked to a healer before? There are so many things that could go wrong! And if something were to happen to me, or if I were to get p--" She trailed off, stopping in her tracks and shuddering as she imagined her dad's reaction if she were to end up pregnant. "I--i--i--it just..... would not..... end well..... at all....." She muttered.
---
#528 Posted: 03:20:42 02/06/2012
Shane was confused...why the hell was she talking about health class? "hey...it's ok, we can do it" He smiled "everything will be ok, i promise"
---
#529 Posted: 03:21:34 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: You know what, can't you just go with the rule? It's actually something I've been thinking about implimenting for a while now, because of our extreme lack of communication on as a whole. We don't even have a foreseeable plot join for everyone. It's kinda just... been disjointed. D-o obviously had some idea before, C-chan and I have our own agenda, you've got YOUR own agenda, and we're all conflicting with each other. It' SO disorganized that it's starting to bust up the RP.
That conversation there, in the RP, that conversation... Still 100% priceless. smilie You can't buy that kind of awkward!
#530 Posted: 03:23:41 02/06/2012
"No! You just don't get it! You don't get how much trouble we would be in! My life would be over! And you..... Well...... There's no telling what my dad would do to you......" She muttered the end, turning away from him.
---
#531 Posted: 03:26:09 02/06/2012
OOC: O.o the hell, all i said was what did u mean by 'i know what i read' and you never know whats going to happen next in an RP, that's what makes them so fun

He took her hands "We will face him together, we can do this Nearra, I see the look in your eyes...I know you want to do it" He smiled
---
#532 Posted: 03:28:39 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: No, but... like, see, C-chan and I want to jump forwards a WHOLE bunch of years to when the children of everyone are all grown up, and soon, because we're nearly out of plot line to plot line. D-o had... some idea, I noticed it a while back, I dunno, it's stuck with me and I might try to shove it in. I dun' have a single clue what you're planning, so you're basically a ticking time bomb of plot explosion that could fry my whole plot plan, which... would be bad, cause I have very few ideas these days.
#533 Posted: 03:29:04 02/06/2012
"You clearly still don't get it...... Doing it....." She paused, closing her eyes a moment just to process the idea. She then opened them again and looked back at him. "That..... That is not the problem......The problem is my family finding out about it..... especially my dad....... I just....... I--I--I--I can't....... I just..... can't....." She muttered. Then Nearra pulled away from him and started to head out the door.
---
#534 Posted: 03:32:42 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: This is still hilaroius. smilie
#535 Posted: 03:35:11 02/06/2012
"Well of course your dad will find out..he'll be standing right in front of us" He said, still confused
---
#536 Posted: 03:37:27 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: smilie Oh THAT sounds SO wrong!
#537 Posted: 03:40:32 02/06/2012
Nearra then froze, and paled, like she had seen a ghost. She was desperately trying to think about something else, anything else, to prevent her mind from going to a much more awkward, uncomfortable, and scary place. She then slowly turned to face Shane. She was still very much pale.
"What the hell kind of twisted......" She then trailed off, shaking her head, and shuddering. "You know what, I don't even want to know...... I'm just..... I'm leaving......" She muttered. Then Nearra headed out the door before the conversation could continue further. She had to get that idea out of her head.
---
#538 Posted: 03:41:05 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: PFFFF! smilie *holding in laughter*
#539 Posted: 03:42:21 02/06/2012
Shane ran after her "SO, DOES THIS MEAN YOU'RE INTRODUCING ME OR NOT, HOW CAN WE INTRODUCE ME IF HE ISN'T STANDING IN FRONT OF US???????

OOC: well..if u have plot ideas...then Cynder, do you think SHane and Nearra could end up together so we could fast forward like Goldy said?
---
#540 Posted: 03:42:51 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: See? We're communicating!! smilie
#541 Posted: 03:45:52 02/06/2012
Nearra began walking faster. Since Shane was following her, she decided to avoid going home, and instead went down to the beach.
"I don't want to hear it, Shane!" She hollered, and then stuck her fingers in her ears, and began humming nonsense to keep from hearing him.

ooc: I'm okay with them being a couple, but we have to clear up this little misunderstanding first. We also have to do Krone and Kento's wedding. I also had another idea that involved Victor getting killed.
---
#542 Posted: 03:48:27 02/06/2012
OOC: K

Shane grabbed Nearra "why the hell are you running? I thought you wanted me to meet your parents eventually...but that conversation we just had..it seems like you don't want that..." He was depressed, he thought Nearra didn't have the same feelings for him
---
#543 Posted: 03:49:52 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: We should try to finish all this up before the end of this topic, so I'll stop blabbing one liners now. Save posts. Every post is precious. No post left behind. Then we can jump right in with the children. We've already go ours planned for the most part. If possible, we might skip a year towards the last few pages so we can see all of the kids as, well... kids? Or, like, three years? I dunno, something like that.
#544 Posted: 03:50:56 02/06/2012
OOC: I don't think Nearra and Shane would have kids quite yet, I mean I think we could do a wedding thing for them though
---
#545 Posted: 03:50:57 02/06/2012
Nearra had stopped humming when he grabbed her, and she pulled her fingers out of her ears. She processed what he had just said, and then her eyes widened.
"Wait a minute, have you been talking about meeting my parents this whole time?" She asked.
---
#546 Posted: 03:51:57 02/06/2012
"Uhhh, YEAH! What did you think I was talking about?" He held her hands and gave her a peck on the cheek "what did you think it was about?" he asked
---
#547 Posted: 03:53:24 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC; That's fine, they're both young, they have to wait till they're both 18 anyway for it to be legal. But we could time skip a year or two and they're getting married, so everyone is attending because she's either Leader or sister of the Leader.
#548 Posted: 03:54:39 02/06/2012
Hearing that, she immediately sighed in relief. She had thought wrong this whole time. She then closed her eyes and facepalmed, laughing softly at her own mistake.
"Gosh, I'm so mentally challenged! I thought you meant something totally different!" She said.
---
#549 Posted: 03:58:19 02/06/2012
He was intrigued and wanted to know "weeeeell, what did you think I meant?" Shane put his arms around her waist, they stood on the sand at the beach
---
#550 Posted: 04:00:48 02/06/2012
Nearra glanced at him, and her face turned red.
"Um...... Well, uh...... I thought you meant......" She muttered, and then whispered what she had thought in his ear.
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me