darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Make Your Own Giant or Normal Skylander
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Make Your Own Giant or Normal Skylander [CLOSED]
kingspyro Green Sparx Gems: 459
#51 Posted: 05:00:42 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
interesting idea
---
. owns all released except smilie
CynderVolts Green Sparx Gems: 372
#52 Posted: 21:04:09 30/05/2012
thanks smilie I just need help on some upgrades.
---
Too much volts, not enough lightning.
GAH!! WHERE THE FUDGESTICKS ARE YOU BOOMER!!!
ChopChop102 Blue Sparx Gems: 604
#53 Posted: 09:52:44 02/06/2012
name: Bone -crusher
type: normal sky lander
element: water
it looks like a crocodile
starting moves : 1. scale tail( hit them with your tail) 2. nasty bite( bite them

soul gem: crock wave: summons a big wave doing damage to enemies

upgrades: 1. viper bite( teeth get longer and do more damage ) 450 gold
2. water knight (tail is longer and does more damage) 545 gold
3.muncher cruncher (gobble enemies up when eating enemies and it gives you 10 health ) 750 gold
4. ferocious teeth( teeth are now long as they can grow and do more damage) 1225 gold
5.crocs armour( guess what the upgrade is)

Quigley quote: wow look at your teeth, I wouldnt want gobbled up by you

quotes: 1. Watch out crocks about
2. Fear me
and finally 3. my teeth are dangerous

Paths: Teeth crock ( further develop your teeth attack

tail crock( further develop your tail swipe attack

story: Bone-crusher was always a lonely crocodile, sitting on the riverbanks and doing nothing but one day a little girl came( aka kaos) and asked if he would like to play with her he said yes and started to play with her and then kaos captured him and locked him up on his carrier in the sky. the skylanders saved him and from that day he became a skylander

soorry i dont have picture

chopchop102
---
News: Blue Sparx Baby
Avatar: Ultimate assassins creed song- Look it up on youtube
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:03 02/06/2012 by ChopChop102
#54 Posted: 10:08:41 02/06/2012
oh yeah and stats

Attack:90
Defense: 30
Luck: 70
Speed:20
---
#55 Posted: 23:09:36 04/06/2012 | Topic Creator
you dont need a pick
---
skylandsmaster Green Sparx Gems: 446
#56 Posted: 22:28:51 07/06/2012
Quote: CynderVolts
[User Posted Image]
Name: Grantiom
Type: Normal Skylander
Element: Life
Soul Gem: Sabre tooth tree - Bark Bite does maximum damage (found in ______ {last place you go to without adventure packs ex: lair of Kaos} and teeth are longer)
A move (wii): Bark Bite
B move (wii):Tree-Nado
Upgrades:
Bush Pilot - Press Z to fly, Press Z again to land
Tree Hurricane - Tree-Nado is bigger, and stronger (leaves start to appear on tail)
Steel Fangs - Bark Bite does increased damage and is quicker to use
Fast Flight - Fly faster and more efficiently.
Paths:

Nature Master - Further develop your Tree-Nado attack

Forest Friendly - When using Tree-Nado it leaves behind spiky trees which damage enemies when they touch
Double Nado - Summon up to 2 tree-nados at a time
Super Hurricane - Tree-Nados are even BIGGER and do even MORE damage
Triple Threat - Summon up to 3 Tree-nados at once (more leaves on tail and scales sort of look like leaves)

Tree Terror- Further develop your Bark Bite attack

Invincibite - When using Bark Bite, nothing can hurt you (teeth are longer)
Flight Bite - You are able to use Bark Bite when flying
Invisibark - When using Bark Bite, you blend in with your surroundings, making you invisible
Super Fangs - Bark Bite is faster and you can bite Tree-Nados, making them stronger

Quigley Quote: "Cool Tail! Can I have one of your leaves mister?"
Catchphrase: "Mean and Green!"
Other Phrases:
"Don't touch the tail!"
"I'm fanged and ready"
"Look at the green"

Stats:
Atk - 60
Def - 70
Speed - 90
Luck - 20

Story:
As a young dragon, Grantiom was obsessed with nature. But one day, evil took over his favourite forest and he was cursed. He had been transformed into a dragon that looked like a plant. everyone hated him. They hated the way he looked,he battled, everything. One day he met Spyro, who kindly let him join the skylanders.

Why does it look like Toothless from how to train your dragon?
---
Never give up, Never go down, Always speed up, Never slow down.
My motto. smilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6325
#57 Posted: 23:10:08 07/06/2012
Or Night Fury^
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
CynderVolts Green Sparx Gems: 372
#58 Posted: 23:42:17 07/06/2012
oh just because I kinda felt like it smilie if it was real it would be different of course.
---
Too much volts, not enough lightning.
GAH!! WHERE THE FUDGESTICKS ARE YOU BOOMER!!!
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#59 Posted: 00:02:03 08/06/2012
Yeah it should more look like that
[User Posted Image]
---
THE END IS NEAR
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#60 Posted: 07:45:51 08/06/2012
Quote: nitendofan92
Yeah it should more look like that
[User Posted Image]

now that is awesome a true camo dragon
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
Killer_Croc Green Sparx Gems: 185
#61 Posted: 18:43:08 08/06/2012
I really like the idea of a crocodile skylander as well, so:
Name: Sobektor(word play on protector)
Element: Either Earth
Normal Skylander

Starting Attacks: Primary: Snap Down- Use your jaws to chomp down on enemies
Secondary Attack: Tombstone Tackle- Smash through waves of enemies with your ancient club (Charge attack)

Upgrades- Gravel Chomp: Teeth become hardened to perform greater damage(500)
Ancient Aura: Your staff becomes Imbued with an ancient power, increasing the damage of your tombstone tackle(700)
Sandstorm Surf: Ride on a wave of sand whilst swinging your staff(900)
Crocodillia-Pillar: At the end of a tombstone tackle, smash down your ancient club causing a shock-wave (1500)

Upgrade paths: Crunch-down: Bite Pathway
Attacks: Fling for the win!: Double tap the primary power button to throw the enemy through the air
Teeth of the Ruins: Bite attack becomes even more powerful
Snack-time!: Devour enemies for extra health

Club of the Ancients: Charge/Melee Pathway
Attacks: Strength of Osiris: Immunity to Damage whilst charging
Full Steam Ahead!: Smash through bomb wall with a charge
Weapon from a Lost Kingdom: Achieve maximum attack damage with your charge and melee attacks

Soul Gem: Spirit of the ancients: Increased armor and club is imbued with ancient spirits

Attack-90
Defense-70
Speed-40
Luck-70

Bio: Once residing in a far of desert region of Skylands, Sobektor was an honor guard for his king, defending him with a mighty club imbued handed down from guard to guard. That was until Kaos tried to enslave his race (The Rockodillians) and the use their pyramids as fortresses for his armies. When the Rockodillians refused Kaos sent in armies of trolls to fight for him and destroy them. The battle escalated to the point where Kaos detonated the Skyland on which they lived, destroying all the Rockodillians aside from Sobektor and his King, who were flung from the Skyland on a piece of pyramid. Sobektor then stood by his rulers side whilst floating through the skies. They were eventually discovered by Slam Bam whilst he was surfing when the massive rock carrying the two, crashed into the water next to him. Slam Bam quickly came to the aid of the two, but it was to late for the monarch who died during the crash into the water. Sobektor then joined the skylanders hoping to avenge the deaths of his people and to fight alongside Slam Bam, the one who saved his life. (And my favourite Skylander smilie)
---
5 left!!!!-smilie-smilie-smilie-smilie-smilie
#62 Posted: 15:48:59 09/06/2012
Now that is better than mine
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#63 Posted: 18:04:19 09/06/2012
hers mine

[User Posted Image]

now I entered this in zook it ups fan fic but did not have a pic
Name:Buster0123
Element:Tech
Attacks:Bomb bones,Laser eye sensors and Ultra hearing.
Backstorysmiliene day a mabu found scraps of a robot.The good thing about that mabu was that he was a scientist so he built a dog out of the scraps for his son.But one day it malfuntioned so he threw it away.Lucky for it Bouncer found it and rebuilt it to help him guard the mines.But when Bouncer and the other giants where sent to Earth he was all alone.Then one day when Master Eon was having a walk he found him and realised it had broken done.So Master Eon fixed him and called him Buster0123.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#64 Posted: 18:05:47 09/06/2012
Sorry for the x2 post but the arrows where the bones and they where the closest thing to them
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#65 Posted: 20:59:38 09/06/2012
Quote: CynderVolts
[User Posted Image]
Name: Equestria
Type: Regular Skylander
Element: Fire
Soul Gem: Flames Of Fury - You are covered in flames and do damage when attacked (has a light blackish flame coat)

A Move (wii): Flaming Kick - Kicks front legs out to damage enemies
B move (wii): Raging Charge - Charges forward while covered in flames quite fast

Upgrades:
Hotter Hooves - Flaming Kick does increased damage (hooves are covered in more flames)
Burning Atmosphere - press Z (wii) to create a dome around you and then release the flames, damaging nearby enemies
Blue Run - Raging Charge is faster and longer (Flames turn blue-ish when charging)
Blazing Backfire - Holding A makes Equestria kick back and front (much more flames on hooves)

Paths:
Wild One:
Further develop your Flaming Kick attack

Uprades:
Universal Blaze - Hold Z to charge your Burning atmosphere attack(holding Z causes flames to go green)
Quick Kick - Flaming Kick takes less time to attack
Flare Fury - Flaming Kick does MUCH more damage and takes even less time to attack
Swift Smoke - Press A 3 times to create a cloud of smoke that confuses enemies

Mayhem Maker:
Further develop your Raging Charge attack

Upgrades:
Hurtling Flames - Raging charge does even MORE damage and it is faster (when charging flames are purple)
Roaring Fire - Raging Charge leaves a trail of flames behind, Damaging enemies
Death Detour - When using raging charge you can swiftly turn and go in a different direction
Smokin' Stampede - Raging Charge is Much faster and can turn twice
Stats:
Atk: 80
Def: 50
Speed: 100
Luck: 30

Story:
As a young Mare Equestria always wanted to help. But every time she tried, something would burn down. When she was older she learned to harness her powers and was able to help. but when Kaos destroyed her home, she was welcomed into the skylanders,where she used her powers to help defeat evil. Everytime she hears the name Kaos she flinches a bit, remembering her home.

did anyone else think of rapadash when thy saw this
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#66 Posted: 06:46:17 11/06/2012
Name:Faust

Type:Normal

Element:Magic

Appearance:A brown-haired wolf standing upright, wearing a monocle with a black hole on the lens.On the back of his hands has markings.A clock on the left one, and a neutron star on the other.

Catchphrase:Now I'm here, now I'm not.

Winning quotes:Hm...You THINK this was a long and painful match...but that's just you.It was an instant long.
Did you really think you had a chance against me, the master of space and time?
Awoooooooooooooo!

Quigley:Awesome!You can stop time!I know I wish I could.

Soul Gem:Ticking Clock-Being paralyzed in time creates a paradox, slowly burning your life energy(Whenever they are paralyzed, a whitish-blue aura surrounds them, dealing 5 damage at half the fire rate of smilie's lasers, for the duration of said paralysis.Third attack effect only).

Primary Attack:Spacetime Rift-By gesturing an X slash with both your hands, you slash at the air, creating a space rift, that unleashes several rapid succession energy blasts.10*5

Secondary Attack:Chrono Wave-Generates a burst of energy around you impossible to avoid, since it is instant.20

Upgrades:
->Black Hole-Spacetime Rift does increased damage.Now, if you want, pressing the attack button again will generate a Hyper Beam of Dark Matter.10*6/40
->Chrono Deluge-Chrono Wave does increased damage and has increased range.35
->Time Stop-A pulse emanates from you and enemies around you are stuck in time, completely halting any movement for a period of time.Also, you teleport to a direction of choice.
->Nova Beam of Void Antimatter-Hyper Beam does increased damage.Has multiple hits, and now remnants of the energy fly in random directions, dealing slight damage.60/7

Paths:

Ruler of Matter-Improve your Spatial Rift and Beam attacks.
->Spatial Spears-The energy blasts turn into spears, dealing increased damage, flying faster and piercing through enemies.10*7
->Spatial Spew-Remnants of beam energy are more numerous, and travel further.
->Focused Void Supernova Beam-While being fired, beam generates light circle around you, and when the beam subsides, it makes a forceful blast.Also, the beam maximizes its damage.Blast-35/Beam-70

Chronomancer-Improve your Chronowave and Time Stop.
->Time Flashfreeze-Time Stop takes much less time to cast and stills time for longer.
->Chronoswamp-Chronowave deals even more damage and has even more range.Also, deals several quick hits.5*10
->Teleportation Streak-Teleporting creates a streak of upward energy blasts along the path of teleportation.20

Attack:80
Defense:40
Speed:95
Luck:40

Backstory: One day as a toddler, Faust asked his father to borrow his watch, too study its appearance.From birth, he carried a scar resembling a neutron star on one wrist.No one knew why.That night, the moon aligned with the scar, and on the same moment he coincidentally placed the watch in the exact same spot of the other hand, a violent light rained down on him.Next thing he knew, he had the powers he currently holds.A short time after, he had a vision featuring Kaos and the Arkeyans.He was overwhelmed by a sense of terror and anticipation, though he didn't know why.Eon was strolling and saw the exact same toddler, only a bit older.At that time, he was training his warp.He stumbled after he made a mistake.Eon offered him a spot in the Skylanders, which he gladly accepted, after Eon proposed to help him improve his warp...though he had to beware not to get stunned in time.

Tell me whaddya think. smilie
---
Gotcha!
Edited 12 times - Last edited at 17:01:16 11/06/2012 by HexDisciple
#67 Posted: 19:29:30 12/06/2012
Is it just me or has this topic seen a great, big drop in activity??
---
Gotcha!
#68 Posted: 19:32:05 12/06/2012
Glad you liked it smilie
I thought I'd add a catchphrase and a description as well;

Catchphrase: For the ancients!.

Description: A large dark green crocodile with brown, rocky looking spikes. His teeth jut out from his mouth along his snout, and his eyes are a deep blue colour. His club is roughly the size of wham-shells mace and when upgraded gains spikes and carvings.
---
#69 Posted: 20:09:06 12/06/2012
He sounds awesome smilie, I'd buy him.
---
#70 Posted: 21:42:35 12/06/2012
Hm?Mine?
---
Gotcha!
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#71 Posted: 18:49:27 16/06/2012
I dreamed on skylanders universe that it shown some skylanders of the next generation: one looked like a pink madcap http://alice.wikia.com/wiki/Madcap another one: a blue skylander who is called ''troll'' look like a salamander(appenrantly it was a water skylanders)

[User Posted Image]
---
THE END IS NEAR
#72 Posted: 20:25:38 16/06/2012
That drawing kinda resembles a derp Feraligatr with bat wings lol.
But it's nice though.
---
Gotcha!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#73 Posted: 18:01:57 17/06/2012
Name: Longarm
Element: life/undead hybrid
Type: A skylander made from the elemental cores of a life and undead skylander...a fusion skylander
Looks: a giant tree zombie with long arms.... REALLY LONG ARMS
Powers:
Hit people with your giant arms
Grow a root into the ground that strangles an enemy
Create a shield
Backstory:
Before Longarm was a Fusion skylander, he was a tree. But he had lots of roots. One day those roots accidentally reached the underworld. The dark energy of the underworld traveled up the roots and created Longarm. He was bored for a very long time until he decided to save a village from some evil drow. Master Eon found him and made him a skylander.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#74 Posted: 01:54:01 20/06/2012
Name: Aqua
Element: Water
Type: Giant
Appearance: A women entirely made of water with long hair and hair covering one eye
Powers: arms turn into whips and at the end is a combo when she spins
Turn into a puddle and when a enemie steps on her, she rises attacks them
Makes a huge wave that washs away enemies
Backstory: Before Aqua was sent to earth with the other giants, she was a water goddess. She created and controlled the waves and tides. One day she awoke to see the lake she lived in black with oil. She defeated the trolls that were drilling for oil and swore that she would protect all the seas creatures. She has a crush on Bouncer
---
Gay 4 GARcher
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#75 Posted: 03:47:27 20/06/2012
Quote: DragonCamo
Name: Aqua
Type: Giant
Appearance: A women entirely made of water with long hair and hair covering one eye
Powers: arms turn into whips and at the end is a combo when she spins
Turn into a puddle and when a enemie steps on her, she rises attacks them
Makes a huge wave that washs away enemies
Backstory: Before Aqua was sent to earth with the other giants, she was a water goddess. She created and controlled the waves and tides. One day she awoke to see the lake she lived in black with oil. She defeated the trolls that were drilling for oil and swore that she would protect all the seas creatures. She has a crush on Bouncer

smilie

Nice idea though.
#76 Posted: 11:15:42 20/06/2012
Im crazy I know... smilie
Name: Breeze
Type: Normal
Element: Air
Apperance: A elf with long blue hair that throws knives made of wind
Catchphrase: "I throw them, they stab you, end of story"
Other phrases: "Feel the Breeze?" "I smell victory" "Here comes the windburn"
Quihleys quote: "Hey, are those knives sharp? Ummm.. No thanks i dont want to feel them."
Attacks: First: Throw knives made of air Second: Make a sword made of wind and slash enimies
Thrid: Turn into a gust of air and fly past enimies and then use the first attack to throw knives all around you
Background: As a little elf, Breeze liked to hang out in the Whistling Forest. There she she met the skylanders Stealth Elf and Flameslinger. Breeze loved the skylanders and saw Stealth Elf as her idol. Breeze told Stealth Elf that she was going to grow up like her. This came true but not exactly. She never could throw real knives but was able to create this out of air just like the real thing. Stealth Elf was impressed but told Breeze that she was a Air elf while she was a Life Skylander. Stealth Elf still trained her as much as she could and impressed Eon who finally made Breeze a Skylander. Right after Eon said this, Breeze passed out.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:21:06 21/06/2012 by DragonCamo
#77 Posted: 19:10:49 21/06/2012
Name: Holocron
Element: Air
Normal Skylander
Appearance: A Green Dragon with spikes on its back
Catch Phrase: Can you see me... didn't think so
Winning Quotes: I beat you... obviously
I guess I'm too quick eh
Quigley quote: Whoa where are you
Soul Gem: Holocronic armour- Armour now protects your body - 3600 gold
Primary Attack: Dissapearance Incineration: Turn invisible so your enemies cant hurt you but it takes life of eventually
Secondary Attack: Wind Wave:Send Waves of wind to push your enemies away and do damage

Upgrades:
1. Camouflage dragon: When you are invisible if you go through enemies you do damage- 450 gold
2. Tornasion: Turn into a tornado while doing the wind wave attack-550 gold
3.Wind storm:Wind Wave does more damage- 700 gold
4. Recuperation flyeration: Now you can fly - 1000 gold

Paths:
1.Invisibility Dragon: Further develop your Dissapearance Incineration attack
2.Wind Dragon: Further develop your wind wave attack

Statistics
Attack:70
Defence:80
Luck:50
Speed:80

Back story: Holocron was just a dragon playing with his friends when he discovered new powers. He was amazed with them. One day, Kaos' Drow spears men surrounded Holocron and his friends and he defeated them. That caught the eye of Warnado. Warnado asked if he would like to join the skylanders he said yes but only with his friends agreement too. From then he is a skylander
Need some help on this one

!"£$%ChopChop 102^&*()
---
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#78 Posted: 20:01:26 21/06/2012
Ok, here's one:
Name: Longshot
lament: Tech
Normal
Appearance: An male elf wearing tech army gear, a backpack, one scope/robotic eye, and a large sniper with a big scope.
Quigley Quote: "Whoa, you can see for miles with that thing!"
Catchphrase: "I aim to please!"
Other Catchphrases: "I could sit here all day", "Drones, deploy" and "Shot or Not?"

Starting Attacks:
1. Sniper Shot: Fire a high-speed, crystal bullet with your sniper, then reload.
2. Force Field: Scatter tech pellets infront of you, that create a strong Forcefield.

Initial Upgrades:
1. Light Fire Bullets: Sniper shots do even more damage.
2. Decoy Land Drone: Deploy up to three decoy drones, that follow enemies and explode on contact.
3. Force Shield: Forcefield wall is bigger and lasts longer.
4. Magnetic Drones: Drones now draw in attacks.

Path 1:
Scope Assassin
Further upgrades Sniper Shots
1. Laser Scope Mod: Hold A to shoot out a thin laser beam, that helps aim and does damage.
2. Sharp Shot Crystals: Bullets do even more damage, and takes much less time to reload.
3. Tech Cannon Mod: While holding A, press B to shoot a forcefield blast, or Z to fire a rocket drone.

Path 2:
Tech- Lord Warrior
Further upgrades your gadget abilities
1. Turret Drones: Drones have turets that shoot enemies, and make bigger explosions.
2. Holographic Drones: Send a drone through a forcefield to give it a small shield.
3. Force Generator Pulse: Forcefields are even stronger. Hold B to charge up a force pulse.

Soul Gem: Self Destruction
Shooting a drone makes an explosion of crystal bullets.

Story:
As a young boy, Longshot was ill. Very ill. So bad that he had to wear a special robot suit to heal. He was laughed at by all the other elves, until a wise Tech-Lord taught him the ways of accuracy, and upgraded his suit with special new weapons. He became a lethal ally to the elf army, and was eventually recuited by Eon to join the skylanders.

Stats:
Attack: 95
Defence: 65
Speed: 70
Luck: 70
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
EpicHiro Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#79 Posted: 20:59:16 21/06/2012
Name: Mechrome
Element: Tech
Giant (he counts as one in his suit)
Appearance: He's a troll. He's small and wears orange boots and gloves. He carries around a pad with a button and transmitter on it at all times (that he presses to fire lasers, call in air strikes or put on his power armour). His power armour has Drill Sgt. colour scheme and looks similar to Bouncer with two legs.
Quigley Quote: "Hey! Can I press that button mister?"
Catchphrase: "Wreck with the Mech!" (possibly?)

Starting Attacks:
1. Air Strike - A bomb falls from the sky in front of Mechrome.
2. Energy Beam - Pulls out a blaster/laser thingy and shoots individual bursts of energy.

Initial Upgrades:
1. Charged Laser - Energy Beam deals more damage and has slightly wider bursts.
2. Fallout - After an Air Strike enemies take damage for a few seconds.
3. Power Armour - A suit of power armour builds around Mechrome. (Raises defence - attacks are flamethrower and deploy bombs around Mechrome - lasts half a minute then needs to recharge.)
4. Hyper Charge - Hold the Energy Beam to release a massive burst of energy.

Path 1:
Power Technician
Further upgrades your Power Armour
1. Flame Bomb - Deployed bombs leave a ring of fire.
2. Solar Panels - Power Armour doesn't need to recharge.
3. Thrusters - Move faster while wearing Power Armour.

Path 2:
Energy Bomber
Further upgrades your Air Strikes
1. Path of Wrath - Call in five bombs in a line.
2. Extra Power - Deal more damage with the Air Strike.
3. Stun Gas - Have a chance to stun enemies (but slow down yourself.)

Soul Gem: Dash of Destruction
(In Power Armour) Charge into enemies.

Story: Mechrome was always smart. Even as a young child he was extremely intelligent. He enjoyed creating things, but was always bullied in school. He'd had enough, and began to build a contraption that would help him fight back. Soon, he was feared by all the bullys. He realised what he had done and stored his armour in a cave. A war soon rolled in and he figured it was time to prove he wasn't evil. He was a hero. Using his Power Armour he helped the war be won, and joined the army. The Giants saw his suit and asked him to join their group.

Stats:
Defence: 95
Speed: 45
Luck: 60
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:59:35 22/06/2012 by EpicHiro
#80 Posted: 02:29:43 22/06/2012
Quote: EpicHiro
Name: (No idea what to name him)
Element: Tech
Giant (he counts as one in his suit)
Appearance: He's a troll. He's small and wears orange boots and gloves. He carries around a pad with a button and transmitter on it at all times (that he presses to fire lasers, call in air strikes or put on his power armour). His power armour has Drill Sgt. colour scheme and looks similar to Bouncer with two legs.
Quigley Quote: [No idea]
Catchphrase: [No idea]

Starting Attacks:
1. Air Strike - A bomb falls from the sky in front of [name].
2. Energy Beam - Pulls out a blaster/laser thingy and shoots individual bursts of energy.

Initial Upgrades:
1. Charged Laser - Energy Beam deals more damage and has slightly wider bursts.
2. Fallout - After an Air Strike enemies take damage for a few seconds.
3. Power Armour - A suit of power armour builds around [name]. (Raises defence - attacks are flamethrower and deploy bombs around [name] - lasts half a minute then needs to recharge.)
4. Hyper Charge - Hold the Energy Beam to release a massive burst of energy.

Path 1:
Power Technician
Further upgrades your Power Armour
1. Flame Bomb - Deployed bombs leave a ring of fire.
2. Solar Panels - Power Armour doesn't need to recharge.
3. Thrusters - Move faster while wearing Power Armour.

Path 2:
Energy Bomber
Further upgrades your Air Strikes
1. Path of Wrath - Call in five bombs in a line.
2. Extra Power - Deal more damage with the Air Strike.
3. Stun Gas - Have a chance to stun enemies (but slow down yourself.)

Soul Gem: Dash of Destruction
(In Power Armour) Charge into enemies.

Story: [name] was always smart. Even as a young child he was extremely intelligent. He enjoyed creating things, but was always bullied in school. He'd had enough, and began to build a contraption that would help him fight back. Soon, he was feared by all the bullys. He realised what he had done and stored his armour in a cave. A war soon rolled in and he figured it was time to prove he wasn't evil. He was a hero. Using his Power Armour he helped the war be won, and joined the army. The Giants saw his suit and asked him to join their group.

Stats:
Defence: 95
Speed: 45
Luck: 60

Maybe quigley could say "Hey can i press that button mister?"
Catchphrase could be "watch the skys, your life may depend on it"
Cant think of name
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#81 Posted: 06:59:06 22/06/2012
^Mechrome
---
#82 Posted: 13:46:55 22/06/2012
Commantroll
---
Gotcha!
#83 Posted: 15:56:29 22/06/2012
Quote: DragonCamo

Maybe quigley could say "Hey can i press that button mister?"
Catchphrase could be "watch the skys, your life may depend on it"
Cant think of name

smilie The Quigley quote is awesome. Possibly "Wreck with the Mech"?

Mechrome sounds suitable as well.

*edits post*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:57:17 22/06/2012 by EpicHiro
#84 Posted: 03:28:46 23/06/2012 | Topic Creator
finally im back on great ideas everyone keep it up
---
#85 Posted: 23:43:56 23/06/2012
Im taking things from the one water giant i did......i didnt like her
Name: Tide
Type: Normal
Apperance: A Female Elf with hair down and covering one of her eyes as a blue dress/uniform thing with blue skin
Catchphrase: "Here comes the Tide!"
Other Phrases: " Your just. Puddle to me" ( i need 2 more so anyideas?)
Quigley: " Are you cold? Your a little blue"
Attacks: First: Creates a ball of ice in her hand and throws it Second: Summons a HUGE wave of water that pushes bad guys away Third: Makes a giant icicle that falls on opponets
Backstory: When Tide was young, she spent most of her time swimming. One day she almost drowned if it wasnt for an ice creature. The creature froze the lake on accident and the Tide started skating. The creature was amazed and trained Tide in the element of Water and Ice. One day the creature wasnt there so Tide went looking for him. After two weeks she gave up but kept up her training. After a year she ran into Eon and accepted her into the skylanders. Later she found her mentor and learned his name was Slam Bam.She learned that Kaos Blew up Slam Bams home and he fell into skylands. She showed Slam Bam her skills and he was impressed and said he new she could do it the first day they met.
Ok so the elfs are ( fake and real) Fire (FlameSlinger) Life (Stealth Elf) Undead(Hex) Air(Breeze the one i made) Magic(Sundra the one CynderVolts made) Water(Tide the one i made) Tech (Mechrome the one the EpicHiro made) Now i just need Earth So can someone make one?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:54:13 23/06/2012 by DragonCamo
#86 Posted: 07:37:45 24/06/2012
^Mechrome is a troll. Why can't you use Longshot? smilie
---
james7921 Green Sparx Gems: 140
#87 Posted: 08:06:45 24/06/2012
heres mine from the beggining of the forum
name:snipe
Type:normal
Elment:tech
catchphrase:random package

soul gem:choose the item~choose through a cycle of equipment instead of getting randoms
basic attacks:
1.sniper shot:shoots a bullet out the sniper~50 damage~30 second reload time
2.shield mode:hold for dome of purple energy to form round you and protect you
basic upgrades:
some shield:shield can stay for longer
care packageress button 3 to drop a random package
pierce pop:all bullets pierce through enemys also increases damage and range
magnet field:all enemies within a small range will be pulled in and caged while using the forcefield

sniper snarler:further develop sniper attacks and care package abilitys
trick shot:quicker reload time and increased damage
oops:drop care package on nearest enemy
the big bullet:charge up attack to realese a massive bullet that last for 200 seconds and bounces of walls

may the force be with you:further develop your forcefield attack
infishield:have force field on as long as you want
quantoniam base:you dont have to hold the 2nd button
defence blown:shoot a bullet through the forcefield and the forcefield will blow up and the bullet will do increased damage

description:high tech flame slinger with sniper rifle instead of bow and arrow

storynce he was a simple elf working for the millitery until he had to blow his homeland down to find treasure then he realized he was working for kaos.he wandered ofand found trigger happy who trained in the arts of guns.he was took to eon and promised him he can kill the trolls who destroyed his homeland

heres all the items you can get from care package
flamethrower
laser rifle
shotgun
assult ground drone
assult air drone
bomb
cage
sword

your one is simialier
---
smilie is the BEST!smilie smilie
#88 Posted: 08:13:58 24/06/2012
^Coincidence? Yes. I came up with longshot on another topic. Your's is really cool, and I like the random idea.
---
CrazyTankGunner Green Sparx Gems: 220
#89 Posted: 14:53:17 24/06/2012
CynderVolts, you should make a giant skylander.
---
smilie Smiley Face! smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
waspinator421 Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#90 Posted: 15:41:35 24/06/2012
With the popularity of animals with children, I'm really surprised we haven't seen any cat/dog type skylanders yet. I personally would love to see a snake!
#91 Posted: 16:16:16 24/06/2012
Quote: waspinator421
With the popularity of animals with children, I'm really surprised we haven't seen any cat/dog type skylanders yet. I personally would love to see a snake!

I believe a Tech Dog Skylander is going to be released.
waspinator421 Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#92 Posted: 16:19:05 24/06/2012
Sweet!!
#93 Posted: 16:22:45 24/06/2012
Opps srry i was meaning to use snipe and longshot but forgot to edit smilie
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#94 Posted: 16:28:06 24/06/2012

You mean a fire dog.
---
#95 Posted: 16:52:22 24/06/2012
Ok...
Scalamander
Earth
Giant
A huge armoured lizard with huge claws and fangs.
Catchphrase: "Dishing the Dirt!"
Quigley Quote: "I got scared when the earth started moving, but it was just you. Phew."
Other Phrases: "I hit the ground crushin'" "Earth and Turf!"

Basic Attacks:
1. Lizard Claws: Attack your foes with claws. Press A, A, A to do a Tail Slam.
2. Burrow: Burrow underground, then pop up and snap at enemies.

Initial Upgrades:
1. Jaws of Death: Burrow does increased damage to a wider area.
2. Ground Pound: Jump up, then curl into a ball before slamming down.
3. Granite Claws: Claws does increased damage.
4. Tremors: While underground, earth ripples flow from the hole where you entered.

Path 1:
Crystal Lizard
Further upgrades Claws and Ground Pound
1. Savage Skills: Press A, A, B to do an Earth Smash. Press A, A, Z to do a Megachomp.
2. Diamond Megapound: Ground Pound does extra damage and creates a ring of crystals.
3. Steel Claws: Claws do maximum damage.

Path 2:
Excavator
Further upgrades Burrowing skills
1. Quake of Doom: Tremors do more damage.
2. Endless Pit: Hole made by burrowing can swollow up enemies.
3. Fangs of Terror: Snaps do maximum damage and heal your health.

Soul Gem: Moltern Armour
Grants +40 damage.
---
#96 Posted: 17:40:56 24/06/2012
Quote: AJAwesome

You mean a fire dog.

Well, it hasn't been confirmed whether it's fire or tech. Time will tell.
#97 Posted: 17:42:42 24/06/2012

You mean a fire dog.

That is obviously fire! His tail even looks like a flame.

[User Posted Image]
---
#98 Posted: 17:51:25 24/06/2012
You mean a fire dog.

That is obviously fire! His tail even looks like a flame.

Terrafin doesn't look like an Earth type but it is. The element of the dog skylander hasn't been confirmed yet. We will see.
mastereon909 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1341
#99 Posted: 15:12:14 27/06/2012
Sundra the made up character is witch from dragon quest8!
---
Citizens of warfang... Congralutions you shall be the first to witness the resurection of the destroyer...and the end of the world-malefor the dark lord
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:06:50 02/07/2012 by mastereon909
mastereon909 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1341
#100 Posted: 16:02:50 27/06/2012
http://www.google.com/search?t...320&bih=356#i=9 click this link to see what my guy looks like once u click link move left 9 times and it's my guy
Name dark lord
Primary attack fireball from crystal staff
Secondary lift up cloak from both sides to release a imp minion
Soul gem transform transform into nightmare a colossal horned beast for 30 seconds after one use you must wait 3 minutes to perform again
Initial upgrades
Freezing blast: switch between ice and fire for your staff I've freezes enemy fire does extra burning damage
Gargoyle flight: your imps now have wings and you can have 2 imps
Divine intervention: ice blast freezes longer and fire blast burns longer
From below: your imps are now demons

Paths
Dark arts
Ice overload: hold down attack button to create a ice explosion
Fire overload: hold down attack button to create a flame explosion
Cross beam: hold down c (wii) to shoot a beam that freezes and burns the enemy

Demon king
Flamethrower: demons now breathe fire
Demon armor: demons now have armor and higher hp
Wielded creeps: demons now have swords

Story
As a young boy the mere age of 5 his father discovered his unnatural powers. His father used his son to commit crimes and rob banks. He hated his father for that after 15 years of crime his father told him to murder the mayor his father captured the mayor and tied him up. That's when he was finished with his life of crime he built up all his anger and transformed into a mighty beast his father was in shock for his own son had impaled and murdered his father. That's when he now known as the dark lord joined the skylanders to make up for his crimes.
Hope you liked my guy!
---
Citizens of warfang... Congralutions you shall be the first to witness the resurection of the destroyer...and the end of the world-malefor the dark lord
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:10:37 02/07/2012 by mastereon909
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me