Page 1 of 1
Am I The Only One? [CLOSED]
Swag Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#1 Posted: 23:53:54 21/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Why would you guys who have so much fun in the original skylanders be mad that you will be going through some new adventures? It boggles my mind how everyone is so quick to hate something for the dumbest reasons... Oh they just do it for the money... yes its a corporation that's what they do but they do it for you because you made it what it is... This isn't even a spyro game anymore... Your lucky spyro is even in the game he's even the leader! Why not be glad that you can play as him. The point is stuff like that is just plain dumb because let's face it your gonna buy & play the game. Just please stop the hate.
---
I'm Childish
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#2 Posted: 00:13:23 22/05/2012
Some people are upset about having to buy even more toys to complete their collection, which wouldn't be AS much of a pain if it weren't for the fact that a lot of them are almost impossible to find without giving into scalpers as it is and may be similar in Giants. I do agree about the Spyro thing. Even if he isn't exactly the main character now, I'm just glad he's still alive, though I would like to see him in his own game again eventually. And I do agree that going nuts because they're trying to make money is kinda silly. They are a company, of course they're going to do everything they can to get your money. smilie
kingspyro Green Sparx Gems: 459
#3 Posted: 00:44:32 24/05/2012
Quote: Swag
Why would you guys who have so much fun in the original skylanders be mad that you will be going through some new adventures? It boggles my mind how everyone is so quick to hate something for the dumbest reasons... Oh they just do it for the money... yes its a corporation that's what they do but they do it for you because you made it what it is... This isn't even a spyro game anymore... Your lucky spyro is even in the game he's even the leader! Why not be glad that you can play as him. The point is stuff like that is just plain dumb because let's face it your gonna buy & play the game. Just please stop the hate.

i agree with you imean they are doing this to open up for a wider audience what i mean is that i never heard of spyro before skylanders
---
. owns all released except smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me