Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
SSU Live Chat [CLOSED]
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#1 Posted: 18:43:46 15/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Many of us are sick and tired of dealing with how restricted SSU really is. Not to mention they don't even show the kindness of throwing in at least a good variety of things to say. So, I made a live chat for SSU. This is also an excellent way to make good new friends that you can actually stay in contact with throughout SSU and maybe even other games you find to have in common. But the most important part is that now you can vent your rage to your friends about how "that person" took the pillar present when you clearly broke the 4/5 blocks while they only broke 1/5! Feel free to share SSU portal master names on here or the chat.
SSU Chat. Click Here
While I am typing, I will throw in my info.

SSU Name: Emerald Echobeam. Main Skylander: Sunburn [smilie] Favorite location: Constantly breaking pillars.

WARNING: Because this site is well fit with rules, the chat will be moderated. All rules that apply on this site, will apply on the chat. Failure to follow the rules may result in admins of this site deleting access to this chat which will in turn upset the people who wish to use it.
Have fun!
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 19:39:52 15/05/2012
The site is kid-friendly, Echo. Imagine some users cussing up a storm on live chat and children seeing the words, the devs don't want that.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#3 Posted: 19:44:38 15/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Which is why it will be harshly moderated. I have a special script as well that will automatically ban any specific words like that.
And for anything that does make it through the system that has any relation to anything back, it is automatically blocked.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:48:09 15/05/2012 by Echo2VX
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 19:49:08 15/05/2012
I mean on SSU.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#5 Posted: 19:53:54 15/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh...well obviously...that is why I made the chat. I knew from the start when I first heard about it online that there would be highly restricted chat. And when I first played I found I guessed correct. So I have been using live chats with my friends to talk while playing...I thought it would be a good idea to spread the idea around. Of course a company with the label "6+" on all of their boxes would never make anything where players can actually communicate freely. This is also points out that their will probably never be worldwide co-op play smilie
---
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#6 Posted: 23:45:25 15/05/2012
I'm in there...
Was using my PortalMaster name.

some weird 1337 speak spyro was there

then I went afk...
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:29:49 16/05/2012 by Toleroh
#7 Posted: 00:25:15 16/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Ironic timing...I left for a couple minutes to tend to some things. But I am back online. I will be working on SSU for the remaining time and I will remain on the chat. smilie
---
camoisbeast Green Sparx Gems: 318
#8 Posted: 02:03:52 25/05/2012
how do u even work the chat? unless nobody was online...
---
Life rules!
Haves: smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, and smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me