Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro on tumblr [CLOSED]
cmut Green Sparx Gems: 143
#1 Posted: 17:51:14 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I've been looking for Spyro stuff on tumblr, especially anything about Cynder, Ember, Elora, Sheila, and Bianca. I found some really fun tumblrs dedicated just to Spyro or certain characters from the series and was wondering if you guys have found any others (I would love to see an "ask Cynder" or "ask Ember" one).

All Things Spyro
Spyro Confessions
Elora the Faun
Spyro in Awkward Places

Do any of you know of any more Spyro-centric tumblrs?
#2 Posted: 17:13:56 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Nothing else? Really? That's a shame.
#3 Posted: 23:44:18 26/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Giving this one last bump. With all the creative people in this fandom, I was hoping I'd find more on tumblr.
VexusTD Green Sparx Gems: 464
#4 Posted: 00:50:07 27/05/2012
C-C-Combo Breaker!

Please refrain from making double+ posts. smilie

I agree with you though; however, there should be more things about Spyro in general.
---
"If you are man enough to make a child, you should be man enough to raise one." ~Kellin Quinn
#5 Posted: 17:28:59 27/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I already know that. The only reason I made multiple posts here was to bring the topic back up after a couple weeks. Check the dates on my comments.
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#6 Posted: 11:53:45 02/07/2012
I feel bad for bumping this but:

Ask Classic Spyro

Someone with horrendous artwork made this Tumblr.
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#7 Posted: 03:22:22 03/07/2012
what a fun blog and a very unique style! just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad. faun is now following it for the neatness, so thank you for sharing it. :)
#8 Posted: 04:16:59 03/07/2012
Quote: faunatic
what a fun blog and a very unique style! just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad. faun is now following it for the neatness, so thank you for sharing it. :)

Sad fact: I created the blog. *tends to hate own art but the blog is getting a bit of attention and i'm happy for it*
But now I have reasons to draw other Spyro characters and practice my art more. C8
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#9 Posted: 05:44:28 03/07/2012
ooooh! well, in that case, one is always allowed to say whatever one wishes about one's own skills. but, for what it's worth, faun does like your art and your tumblr, which is why it got a follow. :) you have a very unique and cute style.
#10 Posted: 06:25:59 03/07/2012
Quote: faunatic
ooooh! well, in that case, one is always allowed to say whatever one wishes about one's own skills. but, for what it's worth, faun does like your art and your tumblr, which is why it got a follow. :) you have a very unique and cute style.

Awww. That's really sweet! :)
I still love getting compliments here and there. Feels nice to know people like my art. Helps me continue working on my style.

Hope you enjoy the blog, though~ and thanks for the support!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me