Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Why so annoying? [CLOSED]
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#1 Posted: 05:04:38 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Everytime I go on someone's GB I see this...
SkyLanders = waste of money,
waste of time,
waste of a spyro game they coulda made.
It's annoying as h*ll. I don't understand why do you guys even care? If you don't like it ignore it you have nothing to do with it! It's a reboot! What do you expect! Sonic is now going through the same thing! Its so flippen annoying this topic may be useless or not but seriously?!?
VexusTD Green Sparx Gems: 464
#2 Posted: 05:32:12 08/05/2012
Not on mine. In fact, I will promote it just because of this post. Lol.
---
"If you are man enough to make a child, you should be man enough to raise one." ~Kellin Quinn
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#3 Posted: 07:35:03 08/05/2012
It's their opinion, it's on their guestbook. They can express their opinion if they want to, if YOU don't like it, ignore it yourself. They shouldn't have to change their guestbook simply because YOU disagree with their opinion. It's not like their posting it on the Skylanders section or anything.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#4 Posted: 10:51:23 08/05/2012
I changed it up on mine.

Skylanders = Worth the money,
Good way to spend time,
Better than another LoS game ever could hope to be.
If you agree with this, copy it and paste it on your GuestBook.
^ See what I did there?? :)

No one yelled at me for it yet. :((((((((
---
but i love it all smooth
VexusTD Green Sparx Gems: 464
#5 Posted: 17:50:37 08/05/2012
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
It's their opinion, it's on their guestbook. They can express their opinion if they want to, if YOU don't like it, ignore it yourself. They shouldn't have to change their guestbook simply because YOU disagree with their opinion. It's not like their posting it on the Skylanders section or anything.

^I agree

Quote: LevanJess
I changed it up on mine.

Good way to spend time,
^ See what I did there?? smilie

No one yelled at me for it yet. smilie(((((((

(Yells several angry obscenities for having a different opinion than my own.)
---
"If you are man enough to make a child, you should be man enough to raise one." ~Kellin Quinn
wuffser Green Sparx Gems: 252
#6 Posted: 19:06:07 08/05/2012
Quote: VexusTD
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr

^I agree

Quote: LevanJess
I changed it up on mine.

Good way to spend time,
^ See what I did there?? smilie

No one yelled at me for it yet. smilie(((((((

(Yells several angry obscenities for having a different opinion than my own.)

LOL

Seriously Sonic fans are infamous for their bickering, But some good does come out of it. Because of their knit-picky nature they consistently pump out some of the most epic fan based stuff that is only rivaled by pokemon and recently MLP:FiM.

They say stupid hateful stuff but they don't really mean it (sometimes). I mean its that very sense of entitlement (As is they can do better) that makes them so strong. If the fanbase were anywhere near as complacent as the spyro fanbase then sonic would be dead and gone by know (Or at least take forever to recover).

But sonic is a special case. That attitude may not work with Spyro. I've seen many of you have a real hatred for Spyro in any 2D platformer good or bad. Funny because its the opposite for many sonic fans. (Guess its based off what they're introduced to first).
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me