Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Frito Lay PRIZE has arrived.../ Next promo (Sidekicks) info in HERE
First | Previous | Page 5 of 35 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35
Frito Lay PRIZE has arrived.../ Next promo (Sidekicks) info in HERE [CLOSED]
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#201 Posted: 16:20:24 13/05/2012
I am only getting 2, 1 from me calling and my Grandma wanted to do something nice for me so she called and won 1 also.
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#202 Posted: 16:38:09 13/05/2012
Yeah, I did two as well. I did 2 incase something happened to the first. If one arrives in good shape, and I get another, I will sell it at cost.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#203 Posted: 16:50:40 13/05/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Yeah, I did two as well. I did 2 incase something happened to the first. If one arrives in good shape, and I get another, I will sell it at cost.

er, it was free. so i guess you will only be charging shipping?
dolfan Green Sparx Gems: 226
#204 Posted: 18:33:15 13/05/2012
I am fairly new at this and do not have wrecking ball or boomer, I do however have a volcanic vault still in package that I wouldn't mind trading. I am supposed to get a flocked stump smash from the call in. I would also be open to other trades.
Postalgoddess Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#205 Posted: 18:50:56 13/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: AJAwesome
They are sending them by...
Who had used the code card on the first day will get them first.
Who has called (like me) will receive our prizes after the code card prizes have been sent, if it was the first day they called they will get theirs first of the callers.

This I false, because I was one of the first to submit a code card, within the first two days. I have yet to get anything!!

Anyone else have the feeling they won't be getting one, because some people here won 8 flocked Stumps? I am starting to think some people here won't be getting flocked Stump, due to people winning over and over and over.

If Spyroflame got one, I'm not real worried!! Lol!!!
---
37 of 37, AND...blue smilie, flocked smilie, WER smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#206 Posted: 19:00:40 13/05/2012
Quote: Postalgoddess

Actually, I only decided to try twice for the Flocked Stumpy. One from the code, one from calling in. Although now I kinda wish I would have called in another time. I'm still debating whether to open #2 or just hold onto it for now..
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#207 Posted: 19:19:58 13/05/2012
^ open it ... set it free smilie
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#208 Posted: 20:37:39 13/05/2012
i think its just going to be a matter of patience in waiting. contests almost never send prizes this fast. normally if you win something like this, its 6 to 8 weeks AFTER the contest has ended before they start sending anyone ANYTHING. i won some contest from a lunchable, and it took 4 months to get the prize. i totally even forgot i entered by that time.

im very surprised ppl are getting their prizes within 5 weeks of the start of the contest. thats utterly amazing.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#209 Posted: 20:39:51 13/05/2012
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html...cat=0&_from=R40 Flocked stumpys are on ebay now.
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#210 Posted: 21:26:06 13/05/2012
^ Buy It Now: $250 smilie
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#211 Posted: 21:59:26 13/05/2012
When I get mine I'm going to open it and set it free.
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#212 Posted: 22:20:55 13/05/2012
Anyone else have the feeling they won't be getting one, because some people here won 8 flocked Stumps? I am starting to think some people here won't be getting flocked Stump, due to people winning over and over and over.

I have the same feeling as well. I only called ONE time and won only one. I didn't want to be greedy or feel greedy, plus I didn't want to run the risk of being disqualified for calling and winning more than once.

I'll be more surprised if I actually get my Stump Smash than I would be if I didn't get him at all.
I see plenty of people on here winning up to 10 stump smashes. I just hope that doesn't cause any of us others who only went for one to not get our's smilie
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Seewolfe78 Green Sparx Gems: 331
#213 Posted: 22:35:14 13/05/2012
Why on Earth would they disqualify someone that only won once and then not disqualify someone who won ten times? It makes no sense! These prizes are arriving amazingly early, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the shipping order (I'm sure they think they have one, it's just not obvious to us as winners). If you are so very concerned send in for the winners lists. I'll even repost the addresses again so no one has to search.

Flocked Stump Smash
For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by June 15, 2012 to:
Frito-Lay/Skylanders Instant-Win Game Winner's List
PO Box 750104
El Paso, TX 88575-0104

Random Skylander
For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by June 15, 2012 to:
Frito-Lay/Skylanders Instant-Win Game Winner's List
PO Box 750240
El Paso, TX 88575-0240

I personally feel that it is way too early into the prize deliveries to start assuming anyone's prize is not coming, but I have no way to verify this so feel free to think whatever you want. I just think you're overthinking and going to end up having worried yourself a new ulcer over nothing.

For those enjoying the running tally... Flocked Stumpy is now putting in a good show to try and catch up, but Boomer is still retaining a slight lead...

Prize totals so far...
Boomer x22
Wrecking Ball x19
FLOCKED Stumpy! x14

Prize arrivals from the old thread:
Boomer x1 ... Post #698
Wrecking Ball x3 ... Posts #704, #815

Prize arrivals posted here:
Boomer x21 ... Posts #36, #43, #40, #44, #72, #78, #84, #85, #88, #91, #116, #131, #135, #139, #140, #169, #175, #176, #181
Wrecking Ball x15 ... Posts #31, #32, #42, #51, #78, #87, #88, #101, #111, #117, #129, #131, #138, #166, #168, #178
FLOCKED Stumpy! x14 ... Posts #141, #148, #153, #168, #173, #175, #176, #178
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GSOsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:43:00 13/05/2012 by Seewolfe78
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#214 Posted: 22:53:17 13/05/2012
I don't think they're disqualifying anyone. Remember, there was hardly anyone winning until about a week before the promotion ended. (When they finally had everyone winning calling in). If they had 7,000+ and they had to open the lines up so everyone won, it means they had a VERY low turnout for people playing. Not only that, but if they didn't want people playing and entering multiple times, they would have clearly stated that in the rules. In fact, it almost seemed like they WANTED people to play multiple times.

If anyone hasn't received them yet, it simply that they're sending them out early. You'll get them; it's just a matter of time, and it seems to me that those who entered with a code would be getting them first, since they only have to copy paste the address. (Although that's not always the case of course)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
drummerw Green Sparx Gems: 335
#215 Posted: 23:00:35 13/05/2012
Anyone williong to send a spare flocked stumpy to australia I will pay postagewe didn't have the promotion here
---
37/37 + Blue bash + Walmart Red drill Segant
MRskylanderT Yellow Sparx Gems: 1080
#216 Posted: 23:38:12 13/05/2012
Hi will anybody be willing to send a spare flocked stump smash to London uk, we did not get the promotion here either. I will be willing to help somebody with something they need from the uk. Thanks
---
***** I have The Extremely Rare Arena Tour Dark Spyros *****
#217 Posted: 00:14:22 14/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487

Actually, I only decided to try twice for the Flocked Stumpy. One from the code, one from calling in. Although now I kinda wish I would have called in another time. I'm still debating whether to open #2 or just hold onto it for now..

I said what I did, because if they wanted to disqualify anyone...they have your real name from your Facebook posts. They don't know who the rest of us are!!
---
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#218 Posted: 01:32:32 14/05/2012
I think impatience is working against alot of you. There were a certain amount of prizes to be given away (in Flock Smashes case approximately 7300). When they reached the end of this amount by rights they should have stopped giving them out. Flock Smashes were still given out within hours of the contests end. This should lead us to believe that the number of people entering was finite. For all we know they never even gave them all away. This contest had no promotion other than being on the exterior of the buy in bulk bags of frito lay chips. If you weren't walking down the chip aisle with eyes wide open or part of a an extreme skylander online community like this one you did not know there was a contest. The rules were hard to read but seemed clear that an entrance a day per person/method/phone number was allowed. The bottomline is that anyone that one more than one flock smash did not take these away from anyone else. The wins seemed fluid and constant meaning their were simply not that many people playing the game. Anyone that wanted to win could have called and done so multiple times the information was posted here and went into great deal. Everyone had the opportunity.

The bottomline is if you don't get your flock smash quick enough blame USPS not me. (Yeah I know its not valid to blame USPS either). I am just saying personal remorse for not taking more advantage of the contest is not my fault.
#219 Posted: 01:53:56 14/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Keep in mind guys, that parcel select does NOT drop of on Saturdays. That means the only chance we have of getting a delivery tomorrow is

1. if they were dropped Friday, and not sorted for Saturday delivery
  2. if they drop early enough Monday morning, that they get same delivery preference (doubt it!)

I am hoping for a "pile" of boxes, as some others have gotten. smilie
---
ToxicFate Yellow Sparx Gems: 1137
#220 Posted: 04:01:42 14/05/2012
I'll explain this because some people are wondering why they haven't got anything and others have. It's got nothing to with when Frito Lay is shipping out or if you won by call or card. Please read this and you will get a better understanding.

Frito Lay is using a postal service partner called Newgistics. Newgistics is a very slow shipping company and with many hubs around the US and they will literally send your package on cross country road trip. It might even reach your state only to be shipped again to a state further away. Once they bring your package to the local postal hub (the place that brings the mail to all the post offices) they will load it onto a pallet with all the other parcel post packages. If you don't know what parcel post is it's a cheap/slow shipping option from USPS which is low on priority and it can take 7-10 days for delivery. That pallet will sit there until it has enough packages to be delivered to your local post office. Which sometimes can be quick or it can take weeks. Once it arrives to your local post office they than have to sort through it and it will be delivered to you in 1-2 days.

So it really depends on how quickly they get delivered to your local post office. As I've said a few times my experience with Newgistics is anything but good. I waited over a month to get a package that they handled a couple months ago.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:05:12 14/05/2012 by ToxicFate
NinjaHarley Yellow Sparx Gems: 1346
#221 Posted: 06:11:31 14/05/2012
Well, if the greedy deny a chance for everyone to own a unique item (ie not easily found in stores in time), then I hope it makes them feel better. It's one problem with humanity. Greed. Everyone sees the evil green monster in their eyes, that they would slash anyone's throat for a nickel.

When it comes to things like variants, I wouldn't even buy more than 1.

says the man with 5 of each skylander
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#222 Posted: 06:21:29 14/05/2012
Quote: NinjaHarley
Well, if the greedy deny a chance for everyone to own a unique item (ie not easily found in stores in time), then I hope it makes them feel better. It's one problem with humanity. Greed. Everyone sees the evil green monster in their eyes, that they would slash anyone's throat for a nickel.

HAHA, i thought it was 7... sir, you deserve an internets
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#223 Posted: 06:25:17 14/05/2012
having 5 of each is not alot considering how many skylanders they made.
30 million was it I think?
also 2 sets are his kids, or 3 I don't remember.
I think he should buy one more set just for his wife, I would do it for my gf if I had the money
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#224 Posted: 06:31:42 14/05/2012
Quote: Hazard335
having 5 of each is not alot considering how many skylanders they made.
30 million was it I think?
also 2 sets are his kids, or 3 I don't remember.
I think he should buy one more set just for his wife, I would do it for my gf if I had the money

30 million is still only a fraction of 6 billion people
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#225 Posted: 07:21:52 14/05/2012
and cept for wave 5, I can find any skylander within my local area.
even wave four as been showing up lately.
and my area is crap for skylander hunting.
so right now 30 million is plenty enufe for people to collect more then one if they want
#226 Posted: 08:28:54 14/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: ToxicFate
I'll explain this because some people are wondering why they haven't got anything and others have. It's got nothing to with when Frito Lay is shipping out or if you won by call or card. Please read this and you will get a better understanding.

Frito Lay is using a postal service partner called Newgistics. Newgistics is a very slow shipping company and with many hubs around the US and they will literally send your package on cross country road trip. It might even reach your state only to be shipped again to a state further away. Once they bring your package to the local postal hub (the place that brings the mail to all the post offices) they will load it onto a pallet with all the other parcel post packages. If you don't know what parcel post is it's a cheap/slow shipping option from USPS which is low on priority and it can take 7-10 days for delivery. That pallet will sit there until it has enough packages to be delivered to your local post office. Which sometimes can be quick or it can take weeks. Once it arrives to your local post office they than have to sort through it and it will be delivered to you in 1-2 days.

So it really depends on how quickly they get delivered to your local post office. As I've said a few times my experience with Newgistics is anything but good. I waited over a month to get a package that they handled a couple months ago.

Very good explanation, although not entirely accurate. Newgistics brings multiple, white plastic bags...filled with small packages, to the post office zip destination. They do not drop them at a "local postal hub". Newgistics walks through the back door of the post office that is DELIVERING the package. That individual post office has 24-48 hrs to process them (sort them for delivery). Our guy comes after mail has gone out for delivery, so anything arriving today, always goes out tomorrow. Please don't give out info as to the process, unless you actually know! That palletizing, sounds more like the fed ex version of parcel select, which happens within Fex Ex...although they too deliver directly to the DELIVERING post office. This shipping method is super cheap, and you get what you pay for. It's a shame that the poor performance seems to be reflected on USPS.
---
drummerw Green Sparx Gems: 335
#227 Posted: 09:30:34 14/05/2012
If the competition was in australia I would have rang every day and any extras would have given away
---
37/37 + Blue bash + Walmart Red drill Segant
ToxicFate Yellow Sparx Gems: 1137
#228 Posted: 10:00:19 14/05/2012

Very good explanation, although not entirely accurate. Newgistics brings multiple, white plastic bags...filled with small packages, to the post office zip destination. They do not drop them at a "local postal hub". Newgistics walks through the back door of the post office that is DELIVERING the package. That individual post office has 24-48 hrs to process them (sort them for delivery). Our guy comes after mail has gone out for delivery, so anything arriving today, always goes out tomorrow. Please don't give out info as to the process, unless you actually know! That palletizing, sounds more like the fed ex version of parcel select, which happens within Fex Ex...although they too deliver directly to the DELIVERING post office. This shipping method is super cheap, and you get what you pay for. It's a shame that the poor performance seems to be reflected on USPS.

I do actually know which is why I posted it. I've been selling on Ebay since 2003 and I'm in the post office 2-3 times a week. I know this is how it works as I've had conversations with the postal workers. That's why I waited over a month for that package I was talking about. They told me they have to wait for the pallet to come in with all the other parcel post stuff. Which I was told can take weeks to fill up before it is delivered to the post office.
#229 Posted: 10:42:16 14/05/2012 | Topic Creator
^Not true, sorry.

Someone at your local post office may have indeed provided you with that info, as many times I have heard people tell customers "what they wanna hear". Unless you work for the post office, you don't "know". The business has changed since "2003". Also, just so you know, parcel select is not a rate or service that any eBayer can take advantage of, so I'm not sure what the fact that you have been shipping things since 2003 has to do with anything here.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:39:24 14/05/2012 by Postalgoddess
RyanidePoison Green Sparx Gems: 140
#230 Posted: 11:59:09 14/05/2012
I got my stump smash on Friday. I entered with a code and phone call, so I'm not sure which one I got. Probably the code though, I'm guessing.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#231 Posted: 12:53:15 14/05/2012
I've still gotten nothing, but I'm not worried. Even if somehow I don't get any of the 8-10 prizes I won, I'm confident that some member here who won a bunch of Stumpies will hook me up, if necessary.

Just because someone else wins 10 of them, does not mean they are necessarily greedy.

Likewise, if I get some extra Stumpies, I'll help out some other fans...
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
#232 Posted: 13:01:09 14/05/2012
^ yup, it's times like this when you can appreciate the helpful people on here
#233 Posted: 13:23:28 14/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Two parcels from young America arrived at 9:11am, in my post office. One for my friend, who called for me!!! smilie ...and one for an address that does not exist, gotta send it back...someone is gonna be pissed!! I was able to get my friends on the road, so we'll see what it is later!! smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:14:52 14/05/2012 by Postalgoddess
therealklanked Green Sparx Gems: 301
#234 Posted: 14:03:09 14/05/2012
Got my random Skylander in the mail this past Saturday on May 12th. Survey says....Wrecking Ball. =/ Now that I have 3 of him, guess I'm taking this free promotion one up to gamestop and trading it in. No matter what I get for it, it''ll be more than what I paid. Still waiting on the Flocked Stump Smash. I did win twice on the 866# and twice on the 800#.....sooooo, still waiting. 1 down, potentially 3 more to go.
---
HAVE - smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Rheyvynn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#235 Posted: 15:00:52 14/05/2012
My friend at work got 2 on friday.
One Boomer, one Wrecking Ball.
Yep, seems like that's all there is out there.
MAYBE it's just the "first wave", and after they exhaust the supply of Boomers & WBs, they'll ship out something different instead, even if it's like Hex and Dino-Rang or something.
We can hope anyways, right?
NinjaHarley Yellow Sparx Gems: 1346
#236 Posted: 15:03:48 14/05/2012
Two parcels from young America arrived at 9:11am, in my post office. One for my friend, who called for me!!! smilie ...and one for an address that does not exist, gotta send it back...someone is gonna be pissed!! I was able to get my friends on the road, so we'll see what it is later!! smilie

Well nothing here so far yet, mail on mondays gets dropped off pretty late.....
skittles4890 Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#237 Posted: 16:14:42 14/05/2012
My friend got 3 boomers and her stump smash so I think that's all she did was those codes now I'm hoping my stump smash comes soon lol my fiancé hasn't gotten any yet in hoping today we will see don't get of work till late today
---
37/37
#238 Posted: 16:50:27 14/05/2012

LOL I second that!

And I'll say I'm not entirely WORRIED, I'm more or less the kind of person who tends to think sometimes things are too good to be true. I'm not sweating over it, and I know it may take a while, I'll just be shocked if I actually get one thats all.
And I never said that people who got 8-10 are in fact greedy, I merely said I didn't wish to get more than 1 for fear of thinking of myself Greedy.

It would be nice to see some of those who won that many, helping other portal masters in other countries who weren't able to take part in this promotion. Since I'm pretty sure, you won't need that many, I mean what are you gonna do with that many of one skylander? I mean we all ask ourselves the same question about GM78 don't we?; why does he feel the need to have 5-6 or every skylander...well there ya go.

Okay thats enough from me.

Back to the actual topic....Nothing here yet. But I'm being patient since I didn't take part until the last week or so before the promotion ended. And I'm all the way in Florida. Not exactly sure where these things are being shipped from but.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:02:20 14/05/2012 by Dunkin
#239 Posted: 17:00:28 14/05/2012
5 Skylanders bought at stores, that come in waves, doesn't equal something you have to win.

Everyone WILL find a Wham Shell or any of the other 34 Skylanders in stores at some point in time. You can't just find flocked stump at retail. That's why even I only went for 2, and going for 2 is only due to fallback, incase it is a game of chance. If I get both, I am selling 1 for 10 bucks, or giving it to my oldest daughter.

Going back to the 5 for one more second. 5 of every 34 you have to buy outside of the Starter Packs = 170.

I have 170 total Skylanders, out of 30+ million... yeah... not seeing the greed there. I think that's just another case of haters gonna hate.
---
#240 Posted: 17:04:51 14/05/2012
^ No, we're just all wondering WHY you feel the need to have so many of each skylander...it does seem kinda greedy.
No hate here, I could care less about how many you have, I'd just like to know why you felt the need to have so many.
---
#241 Posted: 17:06:27 14/05/2012
I've explained it before, despite the fact I shouldn't have. smilie
---
#242 Posted: 17:41:59 14/05/2012 | Topic Creator

Well nothing here so far yet, mail on mondays gets dropped off pretty late.....

They aren't gonna get delivered on a monday. I work at the post office in the town my friend lives in. I MADE sure it got out, cause my carriers were still here....connections! smilie
---
#243 Posted: 17:48:48 14/05/2012
I've explained it before, despite the fact I shouldn't have. smilie

Oh, my apologies, perhaps I didn't get the memo...carry on.
---
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#244 Posted: 17:50:00 14/05/2012
GM,

Your arguement is somewhat flawed. The flock smashes were available for a short time. If some were unclaimed or unwon it is unlikely worthy consumers were going to be the ones that got their hands on them. Everyone here had the same opportunity to win them. There seemed to be a limited number of people entering the contest to gain the prize. Someone refraining from entering more times than they needed to did not increase the number available for anyone else. If there were only twenty flock smashes available and two people entering everthing not claimed by these two winners in concievably lost to consumers. The best possible thing these two contestents could do was win as many as possible to make sure they were around later. Scalpers likely got their fair share of flock smashes, I think it is okay to consider some of the good guys may have won them also. It would appear in this argument the haters are more envious they did not win more themselves.

I see more harm and danger in hoarding the regualr available skylanders. If you walk into a Wal-mart and take all the Warnadoes sitting on the shelves to hoard for sale, future trades, personal collection, to build a skylander deathray, or political leverage the next customer cannot buy them. In a lot of peoples heads they always rationalize that the next customer is an evil scalper that will buy them all himself anyway and sell them on e-bay. The next customer could just as easily be a young skylander fan without your available grown up resources desperate to add one more skylander to their collection.

The bottomline GM is in your quest for five plus each of the hottest skylander you are taking skylanders from other people. I remember you talking about reserving cynder's you didn't need for future trading leverage. I believe you have done the same for some of the fourth and fifth wave. Someone stocking up on Flock Smashes did not apparently take these from anyone.

GM, I am not saying you are wrong for what you do. On the contrary, you appear to make choices that do benefit the skylander fan community. However, I am saying your explained logic for hating on those who won several fock smashes is flawed.
#245 Posted: 18:30:40 14/05/2012
Yeah, those trading leverages didn't pan out. I ended up selling them to people at cost. I even flat out gave two away for free.

They were being used to try and get figures I needed, but I ended up finding those figures before someone came forward with a trade offer.
---
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#246 Posted: 20:03:38 14/05/2012
EVERYONE STOP TROLLING GAMEMASTER78 SERIOUSLY THIS ISNT THE THREAD TO DO IT IN.

this is about the frito prize thing. NOT bash gamemaster for having everything x5.

now if you want to troll gamemaster78 cause of whatever reason, make your own thread, and be all hateful/jealous/whatever in that. and leave this prize arrival thread alone.

GM78, im jealous of you too. but im not gonna hate. smilie
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
#247 Posted: 20:38:00 14/05/2012
No need to be jealous, bro. It's just materials. We all have Skylanders. 1 or 1000, it's all the same to me. smilie
---
Joemama Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#248 Posted: 21:07:39 14/05/2012
1 and 1000 really aren't the same.
---
smilie I'm Lovin It smilie
joedelta Green Sparx Gems: 418
#249 Posted: 21:40:47 14/05/2012
This is hoarding.[User Posted Image]

5 Of the same character is nothing compared to some people.
---
Need Dark Spyro or $$$$$$. 36 out of 37 Baby
#250 Posted: 22:06:08 14/05/2012
Quote: ItsJustMe
GM ... to build a skylander deathray ...

pmsl, but on a serious note ... you do of course realise now that you have uncovered his evil plan GameMaster69 will despatch his minions to terminate you
First | Previous | Page 5 of 35 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me