Page 1 of 1
Light Skylanders [CLOSED]
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#1 Posted: 23:44:36 05/05/2012 | Topic Creator
So we know that prism break will have the light up ability, but who else will get the new light ability.

At the moment my guesses will be Double Trouble, his ball would light up. Warnado, his tornado underneath him will light up. Slam Bam his body will light up. My reasoning for all this is that they are the figures that actually have some portion of their build transparent.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
palmo Green Sparx Gems: 380
#2 Posted: 00:19:19 06/05/2012
There is already a topic on this but as I have been told this many a time on my topics I will support this topic.

My guesses (these are oppinions of more than three but are my most likely)
I think there will be a:

Drobot, his orange buttom on his back will glow and his eyes will glow.

Drill Sergeant, his laser and eyes will glow.

Ignitor, his flame on his head and his sword will glow.

Eruptor, his cracks in his skin and his eyes will glow.

Double Trouble, his orb on the staff and his eyes will glow.

Chop Chop, his helmets eyes and mouth holes will glow.

Hex, her skull will glow.

Warnado his tornado will glow.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
#3 Posted: 00:52:24 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank you for supporting and yeah I am not going to reread 20 pages of forums to try and find a similar post.

But yeah I forgot about Ignitor and Hex, those would make sense. Not sure how much time they would invest on the ones that don't already have access for them to insert a light and have the translucency to for it to be bright.
---
#4 Posted: 01:04:11 06/05/2012
It is a possibility though. And i did say these were just oppinions.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#5 Posted: 03:11:43 06/05/2012
How cool would eruptor look it would look like that theres like something glowing inside of him
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#6 Posted: 04:14:03 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh definitely Palmo I am not trying argue you I just don't think the makers would put so much effort into something that will be moderately difficult, you never know they may. Oh and yes Eruptor would look awesome if he could glow it would make me want to have him even though I can't even level him. I hate it every time I try to use Eruptor and see how weak he is, I just wish he would have been different he would have definitely been my favorite.
---
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6314
#7 Posted: 13:48:12 06/05/2012
Ignitor and double trouble.
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#8 Posted: 23:10:19 06/05/2012
Quote: icecube7731
Oh definitely Palmo I am not trying argue you I just don't think the makers would put so much effort into something that will be moderately difficult, you never know they may. Oh and yes Eruptor would look awesome if he could glow it would make me want to have him even though I can't even level him. I hate it every time I try to use Eruptor and see how weak he is, I just wish he would have been different he would have definitely been my favorite.

try leveling him up on the 3ds version, its way to easy.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#9 Posted: 00:13:09 07/05/2012
My guess they will do at least one light up from each element

We know prismbreak from earth
Im hoping double trouble from magic, spyro would be too cliche
hex undead the skull would look awesome
Life i would assume stealth elf since her eyes and blades already glow
slam bam and warnado are good ideas from the water and wind elements cause of the clear, though lightning rod would be interesting also
ignitor seems to be the only probable for fire
and tech my vote drill srgt or drobot, but theyll probably try to please the little kids and go for trigger happy like they did with the legendaries or go with boomer so they can try to actually sell him this time and keep from overstock
#10 Posted: 03:50:50 07/05/2012
the fire could also be eruptor though shadowfox
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#11 Posted: 04:34:07 07/05/2012
it is a possiblilty for eruptor every skylander has that chance, i was thinking along the lines of company marketing, from the looks of prism break they didnt want to do a whole body thing, wanted to make more of an eye catcher than a night light, and with eruptors body being nothing but well body unless they did only his eyes or mouth it wouldnt really fit there motif from what i see, but this is all speculation and maybe since this is the fire element they would want it to be a bigger bang than the other elements
#12 Posted: 05:53:06 07/05/2012
Yeah it would probably be ignitor then but imagine how cool eruptor would look glowing up
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#13 Posted: 19:23:12 07/05/2012
According to TFB, there's 8 total LightForce figures (4 old, 4 new)

Granted we know that Prism is one, that'd leave 3 older ones. My vote is for Drill Sarge (Making some innards glow), Double Trouble (Ball would glow) and Eruptor (innards would glow, maybe the eyes too hnngghh)

Hard to say what the new ones would be, since we don't know of any of them yet. Alchemist might be a cool one, but that number 8 seems fishy to me. I'd say it's possible they'll have one of each element, so if they do Earth, Tech, Magic and Fire that leaves Water, Undead, Air, and Life for the other ones. So..Vac Eagle might be a good possibility then for my scenario.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me