Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Random Story Idea [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1 Posted: 05:04:42 05/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I came up with this story late one night,just thought I'd type it up and see what some people think

Prologue

The man's footsteps barely made a sound as he walked through the wet alley way.It had just finished raining and rainwater still dripped from gutters and lamps.A small girly giggle echoed through the almost silent alley,it came from down a near by side street.The man froze,his shoes squeaked a little on the wet pavement.He turned to face the side street and began to walk down it.His features were mainly hidden by the hood of the black jacket he was wearing,the only thing that could always be seen were his cold,ice blue eyes.He stopped under a streetlamp,revealing he that he was dressed completely in black,with no skin showing except for around his eyes.Just ahead of him was a young girl,around the age of 12.She was wearing a soaked black dress and a pair of black and red sneakers.She had frizzy brown hair tyed back loosely,several strands hung limp around her bright green eyes.She looked at the man,almost slomenly.
"What are you doing out here so late?" The man asked,his voice showing no emotions.
"Im playing Hide 'n Seek....I thought I had a good hiding place,but you found me...." the girl said
"What is your name?" the man asked
"Lillith,but people call me Lilly..." the girl said calmly
"Well Lillith,come with me....I have a really good hiding spot,I wouldnt mind sharing it with you..." the man said,holding out his hand.Lillith walked over and took his hand.Just as their figures disappeared into the shadows of the night the man's voice could be heard saying,"Lillith,you have such beautiful eyes....so bright....and so full of life...."
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me