Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Lealai (a Legend of Zelda fan fiction)
Page 1 of 1
Lealai (a Legend of Zelda fan fiction) [CLOSED]
sparxlover8 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1339
#1 Posted: 20:07:55 04/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter one: The Flowered Cave

On one of Links adventures, he came across a cave.
A beautiful dark toupe gray cave. Surrounded with beautiful purple lilacs, and big rose bushes.
Link decided to stay around for a bit and inspect it. Whenhe saw something move, he quick jumped away and was very aware of the fact there could be any kind of wild animals lurking around in there. For all he knew, he could be invading something elses property.

When the "animal" went out to see who was there, Link saw it was not an animal, it was a girl. Around the same age as him. She was beautiul. Golden blonde hair, pastel purple eyes, and her clothes made of silk and cotton.

The girl looked shy, so Link did not try to scare her. "I'm sorry. I came across your home and started looking around." Link said, standing up straight with his hands at his sides. "It's alright. What's your name, and what brought you here?" the girl said, still standing close to the cave. "My name is Link. I had come across this cave in my travels through these woods. May I ask what your name is?" he said while he walked closer to her. "My name is LeaLai(Lee-ah-ly). And if you want to come in, you're welcome to. I don't have much for food, but I can try to muster up something." she said while walking towards her "house". "Thank you. I think I might." he spoke as she motioned him towards the cave.

On the inside, the cave wasn't very big, but he knew that to someone, that was an ideal home. It would have been fine for two people to live in, but he didn't think many more than that could fit.
They sat down at her wooden dinner table, and started talking up a storm.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Chapter Two: Hit it Off

"So, where are you from?" said Link, "Well, I'm not really sure. When I was 11, I woke up here while the morning birds were singing. I don't remember my past before that. It took two years before I could remeber my own name. I enventually started decorating the house be my self. I had to find a job for enough money to buy tools. I make my own fabric and clothes, so I didn't have to buy that. But I built this table, these chairs, ect. I've been here since then. Never made friends, never had a job since I was about 14." explained Lealai. "Um, do wanna take a walk?" Asked Link, as he stood up. "I suppose I have some time to spare" she stood up and grabbed a bag. (10 minutes later) "So I suppose you know these woods well?" Link asked while he walked by the trees, avoiding the beautiful flowers so that he could pick them and give them to Lealai later on. "No, not too much." she said, while walk-running and barely missing the trees, "What? Oh wait. I'm an idiot, I've walked here a thousand times." Link said, face-palming. "Oh, I remember one spot we should check out. This way." She said motioning north. When they got there, it was nearly evening. Link saw that it was a beautiful spot, it was on the edge of a cliff, perfect to watch the sunset. "Wow, it's so beautiful here-" Link got cut off, a little annoyed. "Yeah. Very pretty, right?" Lealai said, while smiling at Link. They sat on the cliff, staring at the sunset. "Burr, it's getting cold. I should've brought a warmer jacket." Lealai said, hugging her self. "Oh, here's my jacket. We should probably get back soon, it'll be dark in a matter of minutes." Link said as he gave her his jacket. They got up and walked away from that spot. Link started picking a couple flowers on the way back, to give to her as a gift-a friendly gift. "Where are you sleeping tonight, wait, don't tell me you're crashing on the ground somewhere." she said as they got to her "house". "Actually, yes." he said, "You're crashing here, then. You can sleep on the couch." Lealai spoke while she went to grab a blanket from the closet. "Oh no, I couldn't. I can go sleep at my house. It's only a couple miles away from here."
he said, "Nope. You're staying here. You can stay here for as long as you want, actually." she said. "Well, thanks." he said. The next morning he woke up to Lealai climbing down the ladder from her up-stair bedroom. TBC(again)
---
HAHAHAAAAMAWAAHAHHA!! I SHALL LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER!!!!
I SHALL BE......PINKIE PIE!!!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:44:09 17/06/2012 by sparxlover8
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me