Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales Of Samgon and Denragon pt.1 : A New Adventure
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Tales Of Samgon and Denragon pt.1 : A New Adventure [CLOSED]
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#51 Posted: 09:20:15 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
The next chapter featuring new dragon.
//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...31533-Raven.jpg
Raven...
This dragoness is the one that have accompany Samgon while he is out.
She just flee from her village cause she has failed to defend the main fortress, so she still got her armor set...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:15:56 19/12/2012 by Youla
#52 Posted: 11:10:34 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8

"Hey, welcome back. What happen in there?" ask Denragon with full of surprize and curious, how did Samgon resurected from dead...

"Umm (I can't tell him), back there...nothing" Samgon tries to hide it.

"Huh?" Denragon confuse.

"Anyway who's this girl?" ask Samgon pointing to the female dragones.

"Hey, show some respect, she's trying to help you" Denragon said.

"Okay, umm, thanks" Samgon said to that girl. "Anyway, what's your name?

The dragoness answer, "I'm Raven, nice to meet you"

"Well, I'm Samgon, this is Denragon and this is Muelfor" Samgon introduce them.

"Hi" Muelfor says and wiggled his tail.

"And it's getting cold here, can we go in to the cave?" Samgon shivers.

"Sure" Raven said.

At the night, Samgon can't sleep. So he talk to Muelfor that facing the night, and the fire. The time Muelfor realize when Samgon approach him...
"Oh, hey Samgon. Want to replace me, go ahead" he start running inside and sleep, he has do this 2 days streak, so he is tired. At first, that wasn't Samgon want to do, but since he can't sleep, so he does it.

Denragon waked up, hearing the noisy Muelfor snores, but this doesn't go to Raven. She still sleep peacefully. Denragon see that Samgon, who suppose to rest but stay up, stargazing at the cave mouth.

"Hey Samgon, why you aren't sleep?" ask Denragon.

"The same question goes to you. And I remember my dad's word, "if you can't sleep, try to count the star" Samgon said.

"So, you have been counting the star?" ask Denragon.

"I just about to start then you show up" Samgon said.

"Well, I'll stay up with you, but there's a question I want to ask" Denragon said while looking at the star.

"What is it?" Samgon replied.

"Is there...any girl you like?" Denragon said slowly.

"Umm...well...umm...yes" Samgon said with his cheeks turning red.

"Whoa, really? Who?" Denragon ask with serious face.

"You want me to tell? I'll tell you, but don't get to shocked okay. I like your sister, she is brave, act quick, and maybe more that I haven't found" Samgon said.

"Ow, well that's not suprising. Your seem a little weird yesterday, keep starring at my sister" Denragon said.

"Hoam...this chat make me sleepy" Samgon yawning widely and change the subject.

"Ok, g'night" Denragon said, he still want to stargazing.

The next morning, will be told at the next chapter.
Sorry is there is any mistaken, in any form...
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#53 Posted: 20:53:09 06/05/2012
Hey can you change your topic name? It's the same as my fan-fic.
---
SC
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#54 Posted: 22:14:51 06/05/2012
Actually, I agree with Spyroconvexity. Think of a new name that goes well with this story, as simply calling it "Dragon Story" is a bit bland.

You can change the name of your topic by editing the first post.
#55 Posted: 12:12:14 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, I'll change it, but how?
Umm, this night I'm not going to post the next chapter, cause I need your expectation...

Answer this question, do you think Samgon and other go back to Xentor? Or keep their journey on?
1. Go Back
2. Keep on

So this is a kind of vote...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:57:46 07/05/2012 by Youla
#56 Posted: 13:03:15 07/05/2012
To change the name of the topic all you have to do is to edit the first post, retype the name and then hit "Confirm Edit".

And about the vote..

Seeing how Xentor has been the one Samgon and Denragon have relied of for guidance for their entire lives (and probably has a lot more knowledge in his head than they), it would only be logical that they would go back to ask him some advice. So I say 1.
wuffser Green Sparx Gems: 252
#57 Posted: 14:32:32 07/05/2012
Same here vote #1
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#58 Posted: 02:41:54 08/05/2012
Quote: Samius
Actually, I agree with Spyroconvexity. Think of a new name that goes well with this story, as simply calling it "Dragon Story" is a bit bland.

You can change the name of your topic by editing the first post.

Thank you.
---
SC
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#59 Posted: 13:26:26 08/05/2012
I want to know, Youla, if you want to change the topic name... What is the best topic name to replace the old one?
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#60 Posted: 13:31:27 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
How about this, find it on chapter one...
Quote: Youla
Now it's time to the old dragon to crack his bone again...protecting those eggs.

As there's more in chapter 2...

"Maybe we musn't disappoint Xentor, we must rescue Youla"
How 'bout that for starter at the next chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:31:51 08/05/2012 by Youla
#61 Posted: 13:20:01 10/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Sry, it's already 2 days. There was a problem at my connection. And today, electricity on my house.
#62 Posted: 13:31:14 11/05/2012
Don't worry, your readers will be patience to wait your story...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#63 Posted: 03:32:14 12/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9

The next morning, started with calm and relax emotion. They decided to continue their journey, and not disappoint Xentor, their grandpa.

When they walking among the forest, the bushes there start moving. From slowly until rushing, any animal that Samgon and other see is running in fear. Suddenly the ground start moving too...

"Hey!! What's going on?" Denragon ask in fear.

"EARTHQUAKEEEESSSS!!!!" Samgon shout as loud as he can, cause the tree start trembling...

Then, a giant exploding separate them. Each of them separated from other.

"Denragon!! Muelfor!! Raven!! WHERE are you!" Samgon tries to find other.

Only, Muelfor who hear that voice. He loves to answer it, but his feet struck down by a tree branches.

"Samgon! I'm here!!" thinking that shouting is useless, Muelfor start howling. *HOWL*

"Oh, what a beautiful voice, hold on Muelfor, I'm coming..." Samgon answer to Muelfor's howl...

When they meet...

"Samgon, finally, you come" said Muelfor in pain.

"Hold on, I'll get you out of there" trying so hard to move the tree...
"Uuugghhh, it's to heavy...C'MON, MOVE!!!" Samgon tried so very hard, he focused on the tree, suddenly a vine warp the tree and pull it...

"Samgon...wow" Muelfor said in surprize...

"What "wow?" Samgon ask confusely.

"You just safe me, by what? Can you guess?" said Muelfor

"Umm...Earth Boulder?" said Samgon

"No...! You help me by a vine" Muelfor surprize Samgon.

"Really, I got new power then" Samgon said with happy face.

Meanwhile...

Tomorrow...
I'm bit lazy today, as I have to fight Rathalos (off topic)...
#64 Posted: 05:37:29 12/05/2012
Yeah... and I'll help you to fight it(Rathalos[A Wyvern at Monster Hunter 1 PS2 game]) smilie
---
#65 Posted: 19:07:16 12/05/2012
I'm still reading this story, and seeing how it will turn out in the end.

So you created a poll to decide what the characters should do in the story, whether return to Xentor or go on with their journey, but despite how it turned out you still went with the second option anyway?
#66 Posted: 23:53:54 12/05/2012
Oh... Yeah... I forgot to say this, Youla... If 3 of your readers choose the first option at your vote, but you decided to continue the story with the second option. That means your vote is useless, right?
---
#67 Posted: 13:21:10 14/05/2012 | Topic Creator
...you seems right, but I already write to the second option at my book...but okay, I'll continue from the poll's result...
The second vote will temporally make this story losing 1 chapter, I'll do my best to prevent it...

Chapter 10

Samgon and Muelfor are searching for Denragon through the forest, stung bid by bee, tripped by tree's root, and more. Finally they found a sign from Denragon and Raven, a lightning is zapping again and again at the sky. They search for the lightning source and they found Raven and Denragon.

"Finally, found you..." as Muelfor breathe heavilly and scratching at his body, as it feels itchy...

"And you two are okay" Samgon complaint.

"Yes we are okay, why not? And what happen to you?" Denragon stares at Muelfor body...

"He got stung by a bee, over and over" Samgon explain.

"But, why you're not?" Denragon still confuse.

"Of course not, I've got thick skin" Samgon shout a little.

"Anyway, I found a herb, I guess this should help him" Raven squash the herb and rub the herb's liquid at Muelfor's body.

"Ahh...*relaxing* Thanks, it feels better"

"And should we get going? Unless you want what has happened to Muelfor happened to us?" Raven ask.

"Oh, you're right. Let's get going" Samgon said.

"Where?" Denragon ask.

"Back home" Samgon said, "C'mon Muelfor, stop scratching it so the liquid can start working" (as the poll goes)

Then, they continue their trek. Muelfor try to ignore the itchy and keep on running. When they found a river, Muelfor will hop on Samgon's back and keep going.

When they arrive on their cave, back to the mysterious forest, it's already dark. They found Xentor is sleeping with anxious face, and mumbling all by himself...

"Samgon, where are you?" Xentor mumble.

"Umm, grandpa..." Samgon shout

*Snores*

"GRANDPA!!!" Samgon once again shout a little louder.

"Oh! Oh, yes, what?" As Xentor wake with a little shock.

"Sorry grandpa, I didn't mean to surprize you" said Samgon

"Oh, it's okay. And now, you have a friend eh?" Xentor ask.

"Oh yes, this is Raven and Muelfor" Samgon introduce them properly.

"Hi, nice to meet you Mr..." they both greet.

"Xentor!" Denragon whisper.

"Okay, nice to meet you too. Now we should rest" Xentor begin to yawn again.

"Sure" Samgon says.

Raven is sleeping in Denragon chamber, and Muelfor still howling to the moon as a lullaby to them.

See, I'm continue as the poll decided to be smilie
And more tomorrow...
In case, if any of you found a mistake, please comment on this page...
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:31:37 09/06/2012 by Youla
#68 Posted: 14:11:27 14/05/2012
No, I think there's nothing wrong on this chapter...
---
#69 Posted: 13:45:27 15/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks,
But my heart is getting smashed and smashed,
seems I lost my reader...
It makes me don't want to continue this fanfic...
#70 Posted: 02:44:54 16/05/2012
How could you stop at the middle of your story? Just continue it...
---
#71 Posted: 03:02:19 16/05/2012 | Topic Creator
What's the use, no reader...
#72 Posted: 04:27:02 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Ugh, seems in a few day more I'll close this fanfic...
Maybe, if there are no reader...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:23:22 17/05/2012 by Youla
#73 Posted: 12:51:36 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll try to continue without reader...
Chapter 11

At the morning, the first who waked up is Samgon. He feels something great gonna happen today. He rushes to practice his element at the field in front of the cave. His rock's bumping sound wake the other...

*Boom, boom, crack...* (Samgon practice)

"Hey, will you quite? It's still four and a half in the morning, I think" as Denragon see where the sun are.

"We should get going, I think Youla is going to be saved today" Samgon keep trying to lift bigger and bigger rock to improve his strength.

Suddenly Raven wake, followed by Xentor.

"Hey, what's up?" Raven ask with her half consciousness.

"He is so confident to save Youla" Denragon rolled his eye.

And the morning keep going, they have their breakfast, prepare their body and mind and start going. Just a second before they head on...

"Hey, WAIT!! Let me tell you something" Xentor says with serious face.

"We got it, carefull. Okay, we'll be carefull" Samgon and the other start leaving. They running through the forest since Samgon wings isn't fully recovered...

*Sigh* Xentor know that they will be back soon, with empty hand.

They already half way to the Dark Realm. However, they feel something is missing.

"Nah, ingnore it" as Samgon feels it too but keep going.

And, what they missing is Muelfor, he colapse at the mountain(near the cave, across the river they used to catch fish).
And the time Muelfor is waking...

*Stretch his body*"Oww, it's already morning" he start looking for the other in each chamber, but he found nothing. Going outside, try to look somebody, and he found Xentor sitting in the river bank edge.

-- --
Meanwhile...
At the Dark Realm entrance, they finally get there.

"Hey, I feel something is wrong" Samgon whisper...

"Yeah, I feel it too" Raven says.

"Where's the guard?" Denragon look around.

Suddenly, an earthquake with the same power like yesterday is appearing again. They struggle to not to get separated again. After the earthquake finish, a giant, huge golem is appearing from below the ground.

Looks like Samgon and other need to fight it, with his wing's condition like that...
What's gonna happen?

Guess it, in the next battle, Samgon will discover a new ability, beside earth controller, he can control tree, or something that related (vine, leaf, etc)
#74 Posted: 15:44:51 17/05/2012
The reason I'm not always keeping up with your fanfic, is that I have other things to do too. I'm not always here, and when I am, I don't want to think about fanfictions all the time.

The same applies to Denragon's story. I'm still reading these, but I feel no need to comment if nothing changes in your writing skills.
#75 Posted: 17:27:52 18/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, mind your business, forget AAALLLLLL my comment that insult the reader...
I'll post more tomorrow...
#76 Posted: 19:33:58 21/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Maybe when you read my stories, probably find a lot of errors in grammar.
I'm an Indonesian girl... smilie

Edit this post to prevent me double post.
I want to ask you guys a favor...
Could you just post something (such as idler chat, off topic) so that will prevent me double post...
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:15:40 22/05/2012 by Youla
#77 Posted: 15:03:36 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Still no responds... *Sigh*
Well, first congratz on Samius for reaching 2500 gems, now I'm here to continue...
Chapter 12

What to do, what to do. That must have haunt Samgon for a while. First, he had malfuntion on his wing (caused by Cyro thunder...). Now he can only rely on the toughness of his stone...

"Samgon!! Watch out!" Raven warn Samgon that closely hit by the golem.

Without thinking, Samgon do what used to do, make cover from his wing. Fear upon his mind, that strenghten his power. The tree behind Samgon is rumbling, as it about to move. All the leaf sticking together forming a big enough barrier to protect Samgon from the Golem's punch.

"Whoa..." Denragon surprised...

"Hey, Samgon, open your eyes" Raven tries to calm Samgon.

Sweating heavily, gasped deeply "What happened?"

"Congrats, you've your new ability" Denragon still surprised by it.

While the brainless golem still punching the leaf barrier, they formed a plan to defeat the golem.

"Okay here we go!" Denragon takes the first step, as the vine wall has broken. He concentrate his power than unleashed a black cloud that temporary blind the golem. Raven takes the second step, shocking the golem's feet that may caused him stunned. And the final part of the plan, Samgon gather as much spiky vine as he can, concentrate to warp the golem. Slowly the vine crushing the golem into a small piece of a stone, it called a rock.

"Yay, we did it" Raven glad that now her turns to step on it.

"Okay, it's time to move on" Samgon hesitate as always.

They continue their way to the Dark Realm. When they get there, seems different from before. Looks more quite, not much guard is guarding. So, Muelfor is left outside to guard in case someone is coming.
They step into the laboratory where they kept Youla previously. And like before, they move the curtain that cover the cage. And what they found, is a doll, replicate of Youla. Then BLAM! The doors shut tightly as it's a trap.

"Oh no" together though in each mind.

Like they are alone, like before. They think only a poison gas will came out. However, it's different this time.
Many elite-looking tiger coming from every hidden passage at the room, from every corner too.

And more tomorrow...
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#78 Posted: 16:35:25 23/05/2012
WoW! ver interesting
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
#79 Posted: 22:45:14 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks MaleforSxC, seems my fanfic is the last you commented after you comment all the paused fanfic...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:54:12 28/05/2012 by Youla
#80 Posted: 14:27:14 28/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13

Samgon tries to break the door, but it seems no use. The door is echanted with some dark magic. So, it up to Denragon to try. As they changed formation, they cover Denragon to break the door.
After long enough, they finally can flee. Samgon use his earth ability to create and avalanche and blok their pursuer. They found Muelfor is being attacked too, by 3 group of archer. He hide behind 2 rock with a path in the middle at the end of the field, which there is archer from rooftop ready to fire whoever cross the field. And 1 group of archer include 4 archer.

"Hey!! Muelfor" Samgon try to call Muelfor with low voice.
The archer look at the other side, confuse face looking.

*Shhh! Where have you guys been?!* Muelfor replied with body gesture...

*Okay, stay there, I'm coming* Samgon replied with gesture. Before he start going, he told Denragon and Raven to stay. They hide in the bushes.

Then Samgon create one-sided earth spikes facing to the archer to block the arrow. When Samgon reach Muelfor, he sees that Muelfor's leg is shoted by arrow.

"Can you walk?" Samgon ask him.

"Sure" Muelfor said with holding the pain.

Samgon knows it's hard for him to walk, "as you say".

Then Samgon guide Muelfor, and they start walk to the rockie path in front of the tunnel. Samgon needs to wait Muelfor, cause he can't walk normally as he is limping. One of the elite archer aim high in the sky to make a curves that will pass through Samgon's earth spikes. Aiming for Muelfor head, then FIRE. Luckily the wind blowed and the result is different, the arrow hit Muelfor's back.

"Ugh...Samgon wait..." Muelfor grunt and passed out.

"Oh my, Raven, I need your help" Samgon shout while he rising higher the earth spikes.

"I'm coming!" Raven say. She run zig zagging and avoid every single arrow, when she reached Samgon, she begin to charge power to zap the archer. Samgon carry Muelfor and Raven is covering from the back. Near the exit point across the field...

"Raven, quick!" Samgon shout in hurry.

"Coming" Raven keep zapping the archer, suddenly Youla came out from the door at the roof behind Raven with a bow given from Cyro, and no earth spikes as the obstacle. The bow made by Silver, with the strongest string as the bowstring. And the end of each bow's limb there's a sharp knife as the bow's melee attack function, the knife made from Machalite steel. She take a special poisoned arrow, ready it, and aim for Raven's head.
As she about to let the arrow fly toward Raven, Denragon shout...

"Raven!!! Watch out!!" he slide through the bushes, quickly block the arrow with his wing's bone...

"Oh no... Denragon you saved my life..." Raven's heart touched by Denragon sacrificing.

"It's okay, no time for this, just keep going" Denragon takes the arrow out, hold the pain and try to keep going.

"Hmph, you fool" Youla says with a little angry, and go back inside.

Afterward, Samgon place Muelfor on his back, and they start flying back to Xentor place. It's already night, so they are hurrying...

--
More next week, or tomorrow...(chances for tomorrow 10%)
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 15:08:58 05/06/2012 by Youla
#81 Posted: 09:27:50 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Seems I'm losing my touch in writing, but I'll continue for the sake of my imagination brain smilie

Chapter 14

Their arrival is waited by Xentor, who has guessed they will home with empty hand. So, when he sees a shadow of three dragon, with one carrying something, means one thing, they're home.

"Ehm...Having fun there?" Xentor ask with irritatin voice.

Samgon try to answer like nothing goes wrong, "Oh yes, we're having fun there...very fun" hiding Muelfor. "Right Denragon?" Poking Denragon's wing's bone, but he feels something doesn’t go right.

"Ugh..." Denragon only grunts then he passed out.

"Having fun eh?! This what you called have fun!!" Xentor begin to speak in angry, with high voice that makes Samgon felt guilty. Then Muelfor waked with a pale face, looking around. "What's this?! So I get it. You're happy when you're friend gets hurt huh?!".
Looking at Denragon situation, his wing's bone become flabby like butter, and his wing color is becoming pale. Wondering what has happen to him, Raven finally open her mouth.

"Uhh, Mr ?" Raven talk with scared accent.

"WHAT?!" Answer in angry, high voice.

"He hurt because me, I'm so clumsy that make him like this" Raven brave herself. “He is trying to save me, it’s my fault” Raven repeat saying the word like it’s her fault...

Xentor stays quiet for a while, thinking something that only he would know, and finally he speak up, “So, this young dragon has start to grown up, I think its none of your fault, but still you have to responsible of what you’ve done” he walk away, entering his chamber and no one know what he doing, he looks going to help, but he locks himself in his chamber.

“Hey Den” Samgon whisper.

Denragon stays in the deep world, can’t hear anything.

“Seems he is fully unconscious” Raven answer it.

Samgon, which feel the one who needs to responsible, he walk to Denragon’s chamber, bring his leaf made bed out. Samgon place Denragon slowly on his bed. He pack Muelfor in his back, and with careful he lift the bed and bring it inside helped by Raven…

Please forgive any mistaken and error in my grammar, more in 3 – 10 days… smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:55:42 07/06/2012 by Youla
#82 Posted: 08:29:10 07/06/2012
I had almost forgotten about this fic already. I'll be sure to catch up with the newest chapters every now and then.
#83 Posted: 11:07:37 07/06/2012
It's okay, Samius... It would be worse if you not online at darkspyro again...

For Youla, fix the word 'here' at (Denragon stays in the deep world, can't here anything) to 'hear'...
---
#84 Posted: 08:55:36 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
@Denragon |O.o | Thanks, I'll fix it immediatly...Done, I've fix it...now back to write smilie

@Samius | Nice to have you back smilie

@Youla | BACK TO WORK!!!

-----
Chapter 15

Raven tries her best to give the first aid help, she use anything that can be turned into useful thing. When she done with the job, she ask Samgon to stay with Denragon as she need to find more herb and berries to patch Muelfor. Samgon agreed, and Raven walk straight to the forest.
At Denragon's chamber, Samgon keep starring at them, neither Denragon or Muelfor, he really feel guilty. This morning he rushes to the Dark Realm and ignoring what Xentor says, and this happen. Then Muelfor waked, wondering where he is. Samgon realize this.

“Oh, Muelfor, are you alright?” Samgon says and come toward Muelfor.

“Yeah, where am I?” he try to stand.

“No, no don’t move too much. You’re in Denragon’s chamber” Samgon try to make Muelfor feels comfort.

“And where’s Raven?” realizing Raven is not there.

And suddenly Raven arrive with bag full with herbs and berries. She squash both and make a creamy liquid, and rub it to Muelfor’s wound. Then Xentor is coming with happy face.

“Raven…” Xentor called.

“Yes Mr, anything you need?” Raven try to be polite.

“I’ve seen this before, once my friend’s wing had been like this” Xentor stare at Denragon.

“So you know the cure?” ask Raven curious.

“Nope, but I do know how to know the cure. Try to go to the north, you’ll find a cave there with a symbol of a dragon near the entrance” Xentor explain. “There you’ll find a scroll of my father, who cured my friend”

“Okay, I’ll go when I finish with Muelfor” Raven go back toward Muelfor.

“I’ll go too” Samgon said.

But, at the entrance someone had spying what they doing, it’s Asou and Denstery. They picking and hear the whole Xentor’s word. When they see Xentor is finish, they go back to Cyro to report.

-----
Okay, sorry for the shortness and flaw in my grammar, report to me and I’ll fix it.
Thanks smilie
#85 Posted: 12:06:02 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Phew, back to HOME SWEET HOME!!! YEAH...

Now, I need a vote...(hope there is someone to vote)
Which of my character is your favorite...

1. Samgon
2. Raven
#86 Posted: 16:04:20 21/06/2012
If you asking me, Youla... I'm sure you know my answer, right?
---
#87 Posted: 17:40:49 21/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Wzzz, okay
Samgon : 0
Raven : 1
#88 Posted: 18:15:31 25/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Well...I really miss any of you guys...especially you Blayze...
Chapter 16

As the ordinary bad guys do, they try to mess the good guys plan, so they set off to the north. Meanwhile Samgon and Raven says goodbye to Xentor.

Then at outside the cave pretty far already something is trembling behind the trees and bushes...
"What's that?" Raven ask.

"What??" Samgon says try to figuring out.

"There, behind the bushes" Raven pointing the way...

"Let me check it out..." Samgon come to take a closer look, and suddenly...he pretend nothing happen but he tells Raven in low voice, "Gosh, it's the guy back when I struck by Dark Lightning"

Both Asou and Denstery remain silent.

"Guess we need to hurry, it seems the bad guys had figure out what we gonna do" Samgon continues.

"Maybe you're right" pointing up to the sky, at Cyro that already take off...

Asou and Denstery see that they already notice them, they appear from the bushes and try to stop both by giving a fight.
They start the first attack.
With quick reflexes Samgon make a shield from the earth below and tells Raven to go back...
At first Raven refuses, but then Samgon add a word "I'll be right behind you". Then Raven nodded and start going.
As Reaven reach enough distance, Samgon do some explosion from the earth by cracking the earth below Asou and Denstery. Just as he about to turn and start running Youla is shock Samgon.
With her Silver Bow, she do some blade-dance that really hurt Samgon by her bow's Machalite knife. And for the finishing she do a splendid backsplit to stun Samgon and use some of her wind power to put Samgon to sleep. Their plan is success, Asou and Denstery as the energy drainer and Youla as the main show.

However Raven keep on running back to Xentor place while Samgon is captured.

End Of Chapter, about the poll before, it will take effect in the next chapter. Not the next chapter exactly...
This story must be confusing enough with much of grammar flaw...
I'm doing this on my phone, just feel how hard typing on qwerty...

You may notice how short this chapter is, because the next chapter is going to be long, so I planned to write some part first...
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 19:36:32 28/06/2012 by Youla
#89 Posted: 16:07:50 28/06/2012
You make a little mistake...

Quote:
And for the finishing she do a splendid backsplit to stun Samgon and use some of here ability to put Samgon to sleep.
---
#90 Posted: 19:37:59 28/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Check yourself first, you got mistake too, anyway I'm doing this on my tab, so it's not surprising. But thanks anyway...
#91 Posted: 18:32:23 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
*Sigh*
Chapter 17

Youla just sighed after she do her dance, she told Asou and Denstery to pick up Samgon. Now she still have one thing to do, she now cleaning all trace contain her fight with Samgon.

When Raven arrive, she found that everyone has sleep. He only wake Xentor who look ready anytime in health.
"Mr, please wake up. Samgon need our help" she continue shake Xentor's arm until he waked.

"What is it?" Ask Xentor trying to be awake.

"Samgon needs our help" Raven cried.

As Xentor realized this, he got up up and straighly ask Raven to lead the way...
Well this really wath Youla want, she letting Raven go to tell Xentor about this.

"Where is it?" Xentor ask her in disbelieve as he see nothing.

"Uhh, looks like it happen here, but there nothing here..." Raven said in confuse too.

"Let's just go back, this probably her plan. The trace is cleared so we couldn't track her" Xentor embrace Raven and then they both go back and get some rest.

At the next morning, Raven waked by Denragon. He shake Raven a little and whisper in her ears
"Hey, wake up, Xentor want to see us"

Then Raven wakes and stretch her bodies. Denragon told her once again wjat he told her before. Then they meet with Xentor and Muelfor, he seem healthy now.
Xentor just told them both to get ready, they will leave this cave to track Samgon when the sun rise in it's highest point. And meet him at the lake when afternoon come.
So they three dismissed, and each go for some animal as a breakfast. Xentor might hunt for a bird, he just shoot a bolt of lightning and the bird simply served.
Denragon go for deer, use his shadow cloak and just strike his prey.
Muelfor, easily hunt something as his experience is high in life survive.
For Raven, first she tries to shoot bolt at the bird, but it all miss. Then she try what Muelfor do. It still miss.

It almost afternoon, but only Raven that still not eat. Denragon saw this and helps Raven out, he catch a deer for Raven. And then Denragon lay beside Raven watching her eat.
"She is cute, beauty also" seems Denragon found his reason why he sacrifices his wing for her.

Raven notice that Denragon is beside her, she finish her eat. Then she ask him something...
"Hey, how's your wing?"

"It might still worked to fly, thanks to you" Denragon flap his wing to check it...

When afternoon is come, Denragon and Raven go see Xentor.

"Alright, we all set up" Xentor said.

"Yeah, where will we going today?" Muelfor ask full curiousty.

"First, we check on Dark Realm" Xentor explain.

Muelfor lose his interest to explore new place, but what could he say as Xentor is in charge now. He hop onto Xentor's back and the four take off to the Dark Realm.

-----
In the next chapter, I'll tell what happen to Samgon.

P.S Starting today, I might write from my tab. Please read and review if you found any typos.
(Who am I talking to?)
#92 Posted: 03:53:44 02/07/2012
Wow... A romantic moment with Raven... Lolz... Nice, but, is Denragon still can fly?
---
#93 Posted: 07:03:08 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, he said it might still worked to fly...
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#94 Posted: 09:05:37 02/07/2012
Wow how beautiful.
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#95 Posted: 10:20:58 02/07/2012
Look, Blayze is reading your story again, Youla...
---
#96 Posted: 13:49:42 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, Yes!! I miss you Blayze,
Is it your favorite poke?
I love gaming...
#97 Posted: 18:24:09 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18

Meanwhile, on Samgon side, he is caged with iron that infused with dark power.
Afterwards, Samgon open his eyes...
"Where is this?" he saw Youla is talking with Cyro. He heard what he said a little, "…we'll turn him into a normal dragon first".

"How?" Youla replied.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind to share his power to us..." Cyro said and then laughter evilly.

Samgon gasp and breath hard upon hearing this, he know his ears doesn't trick him. Then he tried to slam into the cage in attempt to get free. Cyro and Youla, notice this...
"Wake already?" Youla said in evil tone...

"Just let me out of here!!!" Samgon scared.

Cyro felt his talks is interrupted by him, so he charges up a bolt of dark lightning and zap Samgon. Samgon screams in pain as he feel a high voltage is flowing through his body. Then he can't hold it and passed out.

In another world he meet with Spyro again. This time they were in front of the lake that used by Xentor with the meeting of search schedule for Samgon. This time they can hear and meet with other. While hearing this Spyro explain something to Samgon.

"As you can see, they're searching for you" Spyro said.

"Uhh...when they will arrive?" Samgon asked.

"About tomorrow" Spyro said with a counting face.

"What!? That long?" Samgon surprised.

"Hey, relax. Well, as you can see, you're not in the place that you used to rescue Youla" Spyro explain more...

"Oh, so who will lead them?" Samgon ask hoping the answer is his grandpa...

"I don't know" Spyro shrugged.

"What? I though you'll lead them" Samgon shows a little disappointment.

"Don't be like that, I want to give you something" Spyro said.

"What could it be?" Samgon curious.

"Umm, I don't know" just when Spyro shrugged, Cynder came out with one of her son, Xelde. Who will be Samgon's truly father. All this time Samgon thought Xentor is his father.

"Hi auntie" Samgon give respect...

"Hi for you too" Cynder give greet to Samgon.

"Mommy, who is this?" Xelde give some suspicious looking to Samgon. He was in the same age with Samgon.

Thinking that the time and space rules, that Cynder mustn't tell her kids futures, should see just say Samgon is her friend.
Then Xelde running beside his dad and say hello to Samgon, Samgon greet back too. Cynder come and leaning in her loves shoulder and ask...

"What is it this time?" Cynder gaze Spyro with her lovely green eyes.
Spyro gaze back with his purple eyes, and explain everything to Cynder, including give that Spyro want to give to Samgon.

"Flower!" Cynder answer what lined in her head.

"That could work, Samgon I give you power to control tree, grass and other like flower. Thanks to Cynder for that" Spyro readying the power.

"Thanks grandma" Samgon respects Cynder one more time.

"You're welcome" she smiled back. Then suddenly...

"Mommy, I'm hungry..." Xelde ask her mother.

"Okay, later my love and bye Samgon" Cynder licks to Spyro cheeks as a kiss.

"Be good to your mom" Samgon give message to Xelde before he and Cynder get out from his sight.
"Uhh, grandpa? Who's that?"

"He is my kid, and he would be your father" Spyro giggled.

"What?" before Samgon can say any word, Spyro cut off and say goodbye. Then Spyro send Samgon back to real world...

-----
That's it for this chapter, please review if you find any typos...
Sorry if it were too long...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:26:17 02/07/2012 by Youla
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#98 Posted: 04:02:17 03/07/2012
Your chapters are really getting stunning, this chapter was wow!
Sorry for not commenting for a while..
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#99 Posted: 09:20:06 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
No problem Blayze, I found some place to improve my writing...
#100 Posted: 16:58:00 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...00109-Xelde.jpg
Here's Xelde...
His scale is green, and got gold horn from his father, Spyro. He is an Ice user, but has a thick wing. He got his father eyes too...
--
I probably won't write today...
1 I just introduce you to one of Spyro and Cynder son.
2 I need to rest both my thumb.
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me