Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > I want to download Spyro Eternal nigh and New Beginning songs. PLEASE HELP ME!
Page 1 of 1
I want to download Spyro Eternal nigh and New Beginning songs. PLEASE HELP ME! [CLOSED]
draconicMIND1 Blue Sparx Gems: 783
#1 Posted: 04:06:07 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello, Spyro fans. I am very interested in downloading the entire soundtracks from the Eternal Night, particularly the song at the end when your in the 2nd part of fighting Gual, the Ape King.

I have looked everywhere I could using search engines and I cannot find a proper website regardless of my best efforts.

I am very willing to accept files through email, if anybody has it already. I would even send them some o’ my favorite songs in return such as Meat Loaf and Kiss and Boy George and Blondie and much much more. I would send them my favorite songs in return, if they sent me Eternal Night songs from the game that i can at least play on my computer. I know, I know, this is the last act of a desperate fan of music and gaming, but what choice do I ‘ave?

My email is below. I hope to hear from anybody who can simply direct me to a site that could let me download the soundtrack. I I could download it from somebody who has it through email. Like I said, I would be happy to send them some of my favorite songs in return

I am willing o download the entire soundtrack from the entire game Eternal Night, but I am particularly after the song that plays towards the end, when Spyro goes into his dark state and the song thats plays (PS2 version) when your fighting Cynder atop the highest tower of her lair(Not the 2nd part when you defeat her) an some of the action-packed choir music from the Eternal Night.

In exchange for sending me songs from the Games soundtrack, (again) I am willing send them some of my favorite songs in return. I favor the following artists: Blondie, Kiss, Weird Al Yankovich, Meat Loaf, Boy George & Culture Club, Men At Work(Australian pop band), ELO(Electric Light Orchestra), A-ha, Pat Benetar, Poison, Marvin Gaye and Rose Royce(Live).

g l e n . b o y 1 @ l i v e . c o m
take out the spaces.

I hope to hear from anybody who can help in any way, whether it be directing to a proper website(include link) or send me the songs through email(audio file attachments)

P.S. I don't really care about thee quality of the songs, so long as they don't scrww up and end up freezing and skipping like a scratched CD. I ouldnt mind i the files were small like 60kbps bit rate or somehin', as long as they sound OK and They don't freeze.

singed draconicMIND1--a dragons husband and victim of autism
---
They say marrying a dragon was mistake. What do they know? <laughes sinisterly>

"Pwwr. This coffee smells like ****"~~ Austin Powers
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#2 Posted: 05:14:20 22/04/2012
Have you tried any 'youtube to MP3' sites? That's what I use for downloading Homestuck songs (I don't have a credit card ok?)
I use this one: http://www.video2mp3.net/
Just chuck the link to the video in there, and PRESTO. You can download it. You just have to find the songs on Youtube.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
cmut Green Sparx Gems: 143
#3 Posted: 05:59:18 22/04/2012
I like your taste in 80s music. :)

I got both complete soundtracks by signing up for the Galbadia Hotel/Final Fantasy Shrine forums. Granted, Megaupload still existed then...

Don't know if the two songs you're looking for are in here (I haven't looked at the folders for awhile), but here's what I've got via SendSpace.

A New Beginning

The Eternal Night
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:30:18 22/04/2012 by cmut
ExtremeSpyro Ripto Gems: 112
#4 Posted: 08:37:59 22/04/2012
Boy George huh? I KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THE CRYING GAME.
I suggest putting your PS2 game inside your PC DVD drive, and look through the files to see if you can find the actual songs. Copy them to a folder on your desktop, then tell me what the file types are.
I don't need any of the songs as a reward; I personally prefer to buy the songs myself or rip them from a CD.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me