Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Universe Help [CLOSED]
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#1 Posted: 15:10:31 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I see a few people needing help with some levels of Castle Assult, as well as getting things like medals and stuff, so I figured it'd be beneficial if we have it all contained in one thread.

Right now I'm stuck on 28: The Inukshuk for Castle Assult. Also, does anyone have any recommendations on which level to play to get the last 2 medals I need? I'm missing Ice Storm: Hit 5 Enemies with the Water Special power in Sky Defense and Gem Rain: Collect 100 gems in a single wave of Sky Defense.

Actually, now that they changed Level 7, is there another level that you can easily get a large amount of coins?
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:19:22 21/04/2012 by spyroflame0487
centaurion Yellow Sparx Gems: 1128
#2 Posted: 17:41:01 21/04/2012
Great Idea syroflame0487 I'm stuck for 7 lucky Hits myself smilie

1) For Ice Storm I used Level 6 for this one, Use your highest rated Water character as soon as the game starts hold mouse button down until enemy's from left and right come into the center then release mouse and you should have it, don't try and fight your shields hold til you get the medal smilie

2) Gem rain is not so easy since the updates if you freeze the balloon now you also freeze the gems. The best way is to use a Magic character full boost in good old Level 6 again not so many enemy, take out all you can until the balloon appears and use special power close to the balloon careful not to hit it, and keep repeating round and round drawing the gems into the attractors, taking out remaining enemy at the same time smilie

3) Can't help you with this one since they fixed level seven smilie
Good Luck smilie
---
smilie Procrastination is the thief of time smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 01:38:31 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I think I just recently go 7 lucky hits actually! It was on one of the 20 levels in Castle Assult. Actually, it might have even been on 28..I was trying to pass it and I believe I used the water element to get it. They kept bouncing and it kept having the "Lucky!" thing pop up.

I'll have to try those. I'd like to finish my collection on Universe so I can focus on other games and stuff! haha.
Yeah, now I wish I would have played 7 more. I was able to get all the decorative items at least before they changed it though!
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me