Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Pic of all Skylanders. [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1 Posted: 22:50:24 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Someone was nice enough to make this for me. Crazy thing is, I didn't even ask. Someone was just kind enough to do this, based on my Lair on Spyro's Universe.

There's no way to add this in my sig, is there? Does this site allow sigs with pics?

http://i821.photobucket.com/al.../GameMaster.jpg

And yes, that's what I go by on Spyro's Universe. Mad props to Centaurion.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Fernandez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1119
#2 Posted: 22:55:37 20/04/2012
Wow. Another thread for people to awe in your pretense and tell you how awesome you are. I truly can't believe it......
#3 Posted: 23:00:32 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Dude, shut up. If you don't have an answer to my question, beat it.

If you actually want to be mature enough to answer, then by all means, open your trap.

Does someone else want to take a whack at my question?

1: Does this site allow you to post pics in your sig?

2: How do I make this look clear enough to be my desktop background on a widescreen monitor set to 1280x768

Thanks for any REAL answers.
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#4 Posted: 23:03:30 20/04/2012
1. If your link big enough to put in the signature without breaking the limit, you can try it. People so it for YT links, I fail to see how this is different.
But all you can post is a link, not actual picture.

Can't answer 2.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:20 20/04/2012 by LevanJess
Alone0129 Green Sparx Gems: 121
#5 Posted: 23:04:00 20/04/2012
Using it as your background would probably only look good centered, but then it would have a black border or tiled. Other wise its going to be stretched too far to look good on a display that size. As for adding it as a sig I am not sure. I haven't seen anyone with pictures in their sig I would assume no.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#6 Posted: 23:10:40 20/04/2012
Quote: Fernandez2
Wow. Another thread for people to awe in your pretense and tell you how awesome you are. I truly can't believe it......

he is after all no.1 skylander fan.. you must accept his fame or leave the forum...
Fernandez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1119
#7 Posted: 23:11:15 20/04/2012
Quote: GameMaster78

If you actually want to be mature enough to answer, then by all means, open your trap.

Oh. I'm sorry didn't mean to make you mad. I just assumed that since you were done "entertaining the trolls here" that you wouldn't have read my "stupid remarks". Much less reply to it cause that would mean cause that might make you "as stupid".

I honestly don't know the answer to your question. If I did, I wouldn't care to help you. I don't now you so it's not personal. I just have a thing for people that act like they are better than everybody else....they think they are a "higher class"......in your case, just cause you are a ridiculously obsessed collector who is proud of it....a bit sad in my book and quite annoying.

But remember,it's just my opinion....don't bother replying. Wouldn't want you to look any more stupid....
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#8 Posted: 23:11:32 20/04/2012
1. You can try putting it as your sig and see if it works. Worse comes to worse they tell you to take it off.

2. For a background it would have to be a good high resolution. I don't play the universe game but I assume it doesn't get very big in a browser window. That meaning, the picture will only ever be as big as it is when you take it, without blowing it up and losing quality.
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#9 Posted: 23:14:18 20/04/2012
[quote=Fernandez2

Oh. I'm sorry didn't mean to make you mad. I just assumed that since you were done "entertaining the trolls here" that you wouldn't have read my "stupid remarks". Much less reply to it cause that would mean cause that might make you "as stupid".

I honestly don't know the answer to your question. If I did, I wouldn't care to help you. I don't now you so it's not personal. I just have a thing for people that act like they are better than everybody else....they think they are a "higher class"......in your case, just cause you are a ridiculously obsessed collector who is proud of it....a bit sad in my book and quite annoying.

But remember,it's just my opinion....don't bother replying. Wouldn't want you to look any more stupid....[/quote]

[User Posted Image]
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#10 Posted: 23:15:20 20/04/2012
Now all you need to do is buy all the rest of the Spyro games!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#11 Posted: 23:18:27 20/04/2012
Quote: Fernandez2
Quote: GameMaster78

But remember,it's just my opinion....don't bother replying. Wouldn't want you to look any more stupid....

Wow... trolling much, Fernandez?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#12 Posted: 23:33:20 20/04/2012
1. even if it doesn't there is a way around it but having something that big as a sig image would mean you would irritate people more than you already do (hard to believe i know but true)

2. if you had any clue about pixels and jpeg images you would know that you won't be able to expand the image and make it clear at a resolution of 1280x768 (and why don't you have at least a 1920x1080 resolution).
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#13 Posted: 00:08:38 21/04/2012
No, this site doesn't support images in the signature. Tried it before actually..hah.

You'd have to take the pic on a higher res screen if you wanted it bigger. Plus jpeg is pretty crap if you wanted to expand it at all. Also, I don't think that wide of a picture would work well onto that size of a desktop. Unless you had like multiple screens.

Might be cool as a Facebook timeline pic though.

EDIT: Weelllll. If you played with it a bit and made it only part of the screen, you'd be left with some space. Threw together a faux..other half of the portal fountain.
It's not crystal clear but it's not..awful.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:20:50 21/04/2012 by spyroflame0487
#14 Posted: 00:17:52 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Cool. Thanks for the info, guys. I kinda figured there wouldn't be a way. I stretched it to fit my screen, but it does look a bit blurry.

Thanks again.
---
centaurion Yellow Sparx Gems: 1128
#15 Posted: 13:06:44 21/04/2012
Fantastic achievment GamesMaster78 you're the first I know of to gain success on this long running journey well done indeed and well named "GamesMaster" smilie

Fernandez2 I'm sorry if this does not suit you're petty way of thinking, but GamesMaster78 is what this forum is all about, courteous, helpful and friendly giving good comments in his posts and gifts to those who can grab them and by the way he has every right to show off his great collection. We all come onto this site for help and information of one kind or another no matter what you think,
I'll remain his No 1 fan smilie
---
smilie Procrastination is the thief of time smilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#16 Posted: 14:02:43 21/04/2012
^ i think i just threw up a little bit in my mouth
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#17 Posted: 00:26:37 23/04/2012
Yeah, yeah, but what is your high score on Runes Run and Ground Defense level 20! hah

EDIT: Okay, so seriously this kind of picture is cool. What I'd really like is to get one and print it out as a poster about 14" tall x whatever wide EXCEPT I would really want to put their hats on them in the picture. Not only would it just be cooler, it would allow the PortalMasters' lairs to all look different while adding some personality.

Maybe GameMaster can use his influence to get that done.... smilie
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:36:34 23/04/2012 by Toleroh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me