Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
skylanders 3 [CLOSED]
gnastygnorc Green Sparx Gems: 135
#1 Posted: 18:46:39 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
do you guys think that they will make a 3rd skylanders after this because so far its like the legend series,one year after another.the legend series consists of 3 games the first one came out in 2006 then 2007 then 2008.the skylanders series has 2 now spyros adenture realeased in 2011 and now their making giants to be realeased this fall thats why i think it will be just like the legend series.
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 21:02:04 20/04/2012
about 4 topics already
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#3 Posted: 22:05:04 20/04/2012
Or like, you know, every other game series that releases one game a year. TLoS isn't the only one.
Ignitor Fan Green Sparx Gems: 111
#4 Posted: 22:57:45 20/04/2012
Maybe? But only if the new game goes great and they sell TONS of new figures

So it depends if they do good with the upcoming game. Because they need a lot of
money to make new figures. And Of course new figures meaning like 1000000000 copies of each figure.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:43 21/04/2012 by Ignitor Fan
Noah Green Sparx Gems: 160
#5 Posted: 06:48:31 14/05/2012
Maybe skylanders micros?
---
smilie
james7921 Green Sparx Gems: 140
#6 Posted: 07:36:30 14/05/2012
how about skylanders time and space
---
smilie is the BEST!smilie smilie
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#7 Posted: 18:40:38 14/05/2012
skylanders giants 2.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
JuLeDoS Blue Sparx Gems: 653
#8 Posted: 01:11:48 15/05/2012
Nah. I think it'll lose steam eventually seeing as Activision didn't futureproof these very well. And I think people will just get too pissed with the reposes.
---
Are you my mummy?
kingspyro Green Sparx Gems: 459
#9 Posted: 02:02:07 24/05/2012
Quote: james7921

YES!!!!
---
. owns all released except smilie
drako1998 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#10 Posted: 06:48:13 24/05/2012
I think their probably will be a third, but then I hope that is the last and activision will start making proper SPYRO games again.
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7082
#11 Posted: 03:29:30 25/05/2012
If we experience the same sort of 'figure rage' that we've had for the first game's figures with the Giants figures, I think that the majority of people will be so PO'd that they will largely ignore a third game release. It is one thing to release the figures in waves... It is another to release them in waves and then dribble them into the market to make it appear that you are a proponent of scalping.

I will certainly relent to the fact that Activision got caught off guard with the original releases of figures, but it's been nearly 6 MONTHS since Xmas and this dribble of figures (such as Wham Shell) into the market is totally inexcusable. So if they do not have the stores packed to the flippin' rafters with Giants figures on release day and then burro-loads of figures for each subsequent wave, they will kill this franchise faster than you can say "why are there 9 pegs of LTH's still at my TRU?".

Just my $.02

-VM
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#12 Posted: 07:50:28 25/05/2012
Quote: drako1998
I think their probably will be a third, but then I hope that is the last and activision will start making proper SPYRO games again.

Define "proper Spyro game".

And you can't cite Legend of Spyro as that was in the same position Skylanders is in now in terms of "being a proper Spyro game".
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#13 Posted: 16:35:53 25/05/2012
Quote: D-Rex

And you can't cite Legend of Spyro as that was in the same position Skylanders is in now in terms of "being a proper Spyro game".

defined!

[User Posted Image]
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#14 Posted: 18:59:03 25/05/2012
I see your definition and raise you one modern tribute

---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#15 Posted: 13:56:58 13/06/2012
Quote: james7921

I like the idea...

I also had an idea for combiners, that would be 3 normal skylanders of the same element with articulated parts and an extra head piece. Fold in some parts, connect the bases, attach the head, and you have a combiner that had all of the powers the three had. And the three would be able to be used without being made into a combiner
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#16 Posted: 15:24:05 13/06/2012
Quote: JuLeDoS
Nah. I think it'll lose steam eventually seeing as Activision didn't futureproof these very well. And I think people will just get too pissed with the reposes.

Yes I toataly aggre with that
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#17 Posted: 16:06:29 13/06/2012
I like the idea of combining elements.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
fanjo Gold Sparx Gems: 2382
#18 Posted: 16:28:57 13/06/2012
Activision have the domain "Skylanders Patriots". Maybe something to do with the 3rd game or a spin-off perhaps.

They were developing Giants not long after Skylanders was being developed. Skylanders took about 3 years to develop before it's release.
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#19 Posted: 16:32:08 13/06/2012
Quote: fanjo
Activision have the domain "Skylanders Patriots". Maybe something to do with the 3rd game or a spin-off perhaps.

They were developing Giants not long after Skylanders was being developed. Skylanders took about 3 years to develop before it's release.

nope, lets have "skylanders cowboys" lol
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#20 Posted: 18:51:01 13/06/2012
Quote: Cynder Lover25
Quote: JuLeDoS

Yes I toataly aggre with that

How exactly are these not future-proofed? The new figs have one more move, and no upgrades to the old moves. Judging by Cynder's, there pretty rubbish as well. For people who don't want to buy the remodels, then their old characters will work fine in the new game and not have a huge disadvantage.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#21 Posted: 19:03:13 13/06/2012
I think Skylanders: Space sjould be game three. I developed a plot too.

After defeating Kaos for the second time, the skylanders thought they reached peace. But then they got a distress call. From Space. An intergalactic Portal Master is in trouble. Her evil twin sister is taking over the galaxy, and soon plans to rule the the universe. The skylanders journey to space to help her and her one skylander friend defeat the evil twin.
Kaos is back again, but as a minor threat. He is trying to steal the evil twins plans and rule the universe. When the tiny tyrant meets the evil twin, he falls head over heels in love. He'll stop at nothing to make her his.
You use your skylanders and travel from planet to planet, stopping her evil forces. Or Kaos and minions.

What do you guys think?
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#22 Posted: 19:32:51 13/06/2012
evil twins? Those weren't mutant parrot in Crash twinsanity?
---
THE END IS NEAR
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#23 Posted: 20:20:55 13/06/2012
After hearing about Kaos's backstory from The Machine of Doom, I must say I want to see Kaos team up (unwillingly, probably) with some of his brothers in a future game. That would surely be hilarious. :3
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#24 Posted: 20:23:39 13/06/2012
isn't it a bit too early to talk about ''Skylanders 3?''
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6347
#25 Posted: 20:28:52 13/06/2012
^We talked about 3 before we even Knew what 2 was about. Anyways in a old topic of this I said Quote:
Skylanders:Elemental Fusions!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
mastereon909 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1341
#26 Posted: 02:29:25 16/06/2012
Quote: Noah
Maybe skylanders micros?

Thumbs up!!! smilie giants break through the ground micros go threw tiny holes normals do uhh um they do nothing special smilie
---
Citizens of warfang... Congralutions you shall be the first to witness the resurection of the destroyer...and the end of the world-malefor the dark lord
#27 Posted: 02:41:14 16/06/2012
Quote: fanjo

This forum hs neat insights into that; I especially like what someone said in the second post, it was the second idea they posted.
http://skylanders.proboards.co...rint&thread=133
---
matthewgerber Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#28 Posted: 02:46:32 16/06/2012
I read in an interview recently that they consider Skylanders to be a trilogy. Based on that, I assume they are all in for a third game.

Plus, you know, there's all this money they're making hand-over-fist. Oh, and the report from just yesterday that Skylanders was the highest grossing game for the first half of 2012.

Yeah, there will be a third game.

I like the combiner idea above, but want to see it like this:

Skylanders: Power Teams

Put two (or three?) complementary figures on the Portal (say from the same element, or maybe different ones?), and they work as a team with special (different? enhanced?) powers in-game. In one-player mode, they can move as a group controlled by one player, in multi-player mode (up to three players?) it works like standard co-op, EXCEPT the players MUST get within a tight radius to each other to use the special feature/power.

What do you think of that idea?
---
Portal Master Blaze Brightsun @ Skylanders:Universe
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#29 Posted: 03:52:29 16/06/2012
Skylanders Patriots was a joke, since the most recent superbowl was the Giants vs Patriots...
---
#all Spyros are valid
S240sx24 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1970
#30 Posted: 10:34:03 16/06/2012
proper spyro game as in, the game focuses on spyro and has his name first as the title and second unlike these skylander games. 2nd spyro is the only character that you play unless like year of the dragon which was like 5 more characters which is fine but it still revolved around spyro 70% of the time. AS you can tell all the spyro games have had spyros name first and have had the same design logo for yrs slightly changed yes but the same. when skylanders started, its called SKYLANDERS in bold letters and spyros name was in small letters right underneth it. Now this new game doesnt even have his name in the title let alone the Giants trailer only had cynder in it and not spyro. Spyros just in the game so proper spyro for whoever said that above guess what they meant was, we as dedicated fans from when the purple guy first came out want to see a game with similar gameplay and or style. Same type of fun we had when we first played him, no gimicks just straight out have fun, no buying characters to advance. These skylanders games maybe cool but their not actual spyro games that revolve around him its just that spyros in it as a cameo is all. Dont see why people say this is a full blown spyro game when its not, it has him in it but thats about it really, hes a special guest if you will. Skylanders giants focuses on the giants and you see spyros name is no longer on the title so yeah its a real spyro game alright, especially when his name is no longer on the cover title. Just saying my two cents on the subject really, not trying to start a fight.
---
please let me know what you think about my art, I'd really appreciate it.
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=27051
#31 Posted: 11:50:55 16/06/2012
^AGREED!!!
Question: Do you think they'll stop at three? How long might they milk this for? What do you think will happen to Spyro if/when they stop?

Quote: matthewgerber
I read in an interview recently that they consider Skylanders to be a trilogy. Based on that, I assume they are all in for a third game.

Plus, you know, there's all this money they're making hand-over-fist. Oh, and the report from just yesterday that Skylanders was the highest grossing game for the first half of 2012.

Put two (or three?) complementary figures on the Portal (say from the same element, or maybe different ones?), and they work as a team with special (different? enhanced?) powers in-game. In one-player mode, they can move as a group controlled by one player, in multi-player mode (up to three players?) it works like standard co-op, EXCEPT the players MUST get within a tight radius to each other to use the special feature/power.

Thank you, that was mine. smilie I think it would be cool if you put two specific Skylanders on the portal at the same time and they combine into one character. They could also release all new characters that were already combined and maybe some new ones of separate elements.

Any element could be combined with another, and maybe you could combine any two toys of different elements and get another character, but the character would change with each combo. I've no idea how they'd program tht, but the new combo character would be able to access new areas ('combo zones' would possibly replace current elemental zones) and have new powers better suited to handling Kaos' new breed of hybrid minions.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:55:51 16/06/2012 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#32 Posted: 12:08:47 16/06/2012
SKYLANDERS TITANS!!!
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
cooliothex Green Sparx Gems: 410
#33 Posted: 13:16:16 16/06/2012
I got a game Idea: When kaos dies at the end of giant (no he probably wont, I know) His dark spirit entered a creatur from each element and turned them dark. These creatures divided skylands into sections based on elements. Now the skylanders have to unite skylands and defeat the dark creatures! *dramatic music*
---
I have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
For the wind!
EpicHiro Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#34 Posted: 13:57:18 16/06/2012
Quote: cooliothex
I got a game Idea: When kaos dies at the end of giant (no he probably wont, I know) His dark spirit entered a creatur from each element and turned them dark. These creatures divided skylands into sections based on elements. Now the skylanders have to unite skylands and defeat the dark creatures! *dramatic music*

Something like that'd be cool. And maybe Light Skylanders too? Maybe Eon does sacrifices his floaty head to power up a Skylander of each type?
#35 Posted: 14:24:06 16/06/2012
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
^AGREED!!!
Question: Do you think they'll stop at three? How long might they milk this for? What do you think will happen to Spyro if/when they stop?

Thank you, that was mine. smilie I think it would be cool if you put two specific Skylanders on the portal at the same time and they combine into one character. They could also release all new characters that were already combined and maybe some new ones of separate elements.

Any element could be combined with another, and maybe you could combine any two toys of different elements and get another character, but the character would change with each combo. I've no idea how they'd program tht, but the new combo character would be able to access new areas ('combo zones' would possibly replace current elemental zones) and have new powers better suited to handling Kaos' new breed of hybrid minions.

Okay, I came up with a story

While recruiting new skylanders, Master Eon came across a rare element
The Combicore

With it, any 2 beings can combine into one super powerful one.

But an evil space master wants it too....

So the skylanders must use the Combicore to create the power teams!

I'm thinking.....

New skylanders combos (I'll add more when I come up with them)

Tiny Shark (a cute little shark with lazer eyes.) + Knockout (a turtle with large mechanical fists) = Watermill (a giant walking factory)

Magikore (An Arkeyan wizard that makes awesome magic spells) + Skyshot (a cloud with a bow and arrow) = Torpython (a snake made of tornado)

Decycle (A plant made man that is slowly decomposing that uses bacteria to defeat enemies!) + Skelepede (a large undead centipede with wings and claws) = Longarm (A tree zombie with giant arms)

Rock Star (A rock golem with an axe/guitar weapon) + Blazor (A flame spirit with molten armor, a magma bazooka, and a flamethrower for a mouth) = Embercoal (Eruptor and Prism Break's forbidden offspring with a crystal scepter

And elements for these guys

Tiny Shark-Water
Knockout-Tech
Blazor-Fire
Rock Star-Earth
Skyshot-Air
Decycle-Life
Magikore-Magic
Skelepede-Undead

And the starter kit would include Blazor, Rock Star, a wham shell repose, and a Combicore magic item that lets you...

put your two combiner skylanders on the portal
put the Combicore on the portal
use the giant combiner in the game!

And yes, combiners require the Combicore

Edit: Changed Spellcrafter to Magikore

Catch-Phrases:

Knockout-"It's Punch Time!"
Tiny Shark-"Om, Nom, Destroy!"
Magikore-"I'll Send Em' To Spell!"
Skyshot-"Cloud And Clear!"
Decycle-"Seek And Decay!"
Skelepede-"Crawl 'N' Brawl!"
Rock Star-"Rock It Out!"
Blazor-"Bullet To The Ground!"
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 23:40:39 08/07/2012 by ZapNorris
CynderVolts Green Sparx Gems: 372
#36 Posted: 16:35:32 16/06/2012
I like that idea ^ the new game (if there is one) should be...
Skylanders: Hybrids
there would be about: 8x8 (or 8x7) new hybrids, because, each element would be crossed with every element (except their own.) it would be super cool! i would personally buy it. and the element signs could look like a cross between the two! and the element colour backround, a cross between the two colours!
---
Too much volts, not enough lightning.
GAH!! WHERE THE FUDGESTICKS ARE YOU BOOMER!!!
james7921 Green Sparx Gems: 140
#37 Posted: 18:34:25 16/06/2012
i think it should be skylanders rip in space

there will be a ripster in every element

they are 2/3 the size of a giant and are related to the element
tech:robot with machine gun arm and grapple arm
water:bubble monster
fire:man made of fire

or that combicore thing would be nice
---
smilie is the BEST!smilie smilie
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#38 Posted: 20:42:40 16/06/2012
Maybe Skylanders:
-Alien Realms?
-Dimensions?
whaddya think?Also, two new elements:Time and Space(you know, like dialga and palkia?)
---
Gotcha!
Natfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2192
#39 Posted: 21:06:42 16/06/2012
Quote: HexDisciple
Maybe Skylanders:
-Alien Realms?
-Dimensions?
whaddya think?Also, two new elements:Time and Space(you know, like dialga and palkia?)

Sorry for being slightly off topic, but
ZEKROM FTW
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#40 Posted: 21:24:15 16/06/2012
Quote: kappapopm
Quote: D-Rex

defined!

[User Posted Image]

Hardy har har.
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
matthewgerber Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#41 Posted: 20:03:57 17/06/2012
Combicore magic item = NICE!

Different Combicores score different combos? Same figures combine differently depending on which Combicore is used?

Is the Combicore a naturally occurring item (like a magic crystal) or some sort of arcane magic machine left over from the Arkeyans?

Is there a Combicore for each element?

I don't know if I like that the two characters become a new character vs. just gaining a hybrid power...maybe the Combicore "character" is more like a translucent magic avatar that appears around the Combicore team...like character + Combicore + character = Giants-size glowing avatar. Giants-sized enemies that can either be battled by a Giant character, or a slightly stronger than Giants Combicore avatar.

Ooh! That works! There's your enemy...not from space...RETURNING from space/another dimension!

The Arkeyans sent large sentient robots to another place/dimension to establish a foothold for a new Arkeyan civilization because they knew they were destroying the Skylands with their magic tech shenanigans. Something went wrong in travel and they have been lost or the Arkeyans destroyed themselves before they could follow the initial crew. Now it's been millennia, and the exploratory crew are back wondering what happened to their masters. They find all of these puny Skylanders running around THEIR destroyed empire, figure that the Skylanders are the invaders, and they decide to fight to take it back.

In the end, it would probably turn out that the Skylanders need some sort of shutdown switch for the Arkeyan robots, and of course Chaos has it (and likely doesn't know it). The Skylanders need to form an alliance with Chaos to stop the robots, who reluctantly agrees because the robots are trying to take over the Skylands that HE wants to conquer.

You never destroy the Arkeyan robots in battle...when they are close to defeat, they disappear in a flash of light. In the end of the story, you have to battle your way deep into the center of the largest Skyland island carrying the shutdown device. In the center of the island you find all of the Arkeyan robots and a huge version of the Combicore. The Robots use the giant Combicore to form a HUMONGOUS robot enemy. You fight through this final boss battle to be able to use the shutdown switch and stop them.

The finale is that:

The giant Combicore + your elemental Combicores combine...these were the core of the Arkeyan civilization, and the magic/tech core of the Skylands! You can use the machine to bring all of the floating islands of the Skylands together to form the original world that the Arkeyans destroyed! (Your choice to either combine the world back together or leave it the way it is). And that's the end of the trilogy!
---
Portal Master Blaze Brightsun @ Skylanders:Universe
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:30:42 17/06/2012 by matthewgerber
#42 Posted: 20:39:25 17/06/2012

Different Combicores score different combos? Same figures combine differently depending on which Combicore is used?

Is the Combicore a naturally occurring item (like a magic crystal) or some sort of arcane magic machine left over from the Arkeyans?

I don't know if I like that the two characters become a new character vs. just gaining a hybrid power...maybe the Combicore "character" is more like a translucent magic avatar that appears around the Combicore team...like character + Combicore + character = Giants-size glowing avatar. Giants-sized enemies that can either be battled by a Giant character, or a slightly stronger than Giants Combicore avatar.

Ooh! That works! There's your enemy...not from space...RETURNING from space/another dimension!

The Arkeyans sent large sentient robots to another place/dimension to establish a foothold for a new Arkeyan civilization because they knew they were destroying the Skylands with their magic tech shenanigans. Something went wrong in travel and they have been lost or the Arkeyans destroyed themselves before they could follow the initial crew. Now it's been millennia, and the exploratory crew are back wondering what happened to their masters. They find all of these puny Skylanders running around THEIR destroyed empire, figure that the Skylanders are the invaders, and they decide to fight to take it back.

In the end, it would probably turn out that the Skylanders need some sort of shutdown switch for the Arkeyan robots, and of course Chaos has it (and likely doesn't know it). The Skylanders need to form an alliance with Chaos to stop the robots, who reluctantly agrees because the robots are trying to take over the Skylands that HE wants to conquer.

You never destroy the Arkeyan robots in battle...when they are close to defeat, they disappear in a flash of light. In the end of the story, you have to battle your way deep into the center of the largest Skyland island carrying the shutdown device. In the center of the island you find all of the Arkeyan robots and a huge version of the Combicore. The Robots use the giant Combicore to form a HUMONGOUS robot enemy. You fight through this final boss battle to be able to use the shutdown switch and stop them.

The finale is that:

The giant Combicore + your elemental Combicores combine...these were the core of the Arkeyan civilization, and the magic/tech core of the Skylands! You can use the machine to bring all of the floating islands of the Skylands together to form the original world that the Arkeyans destroyed! (Your choice to either combine the world back together or leave it the way it is). And that's the end of the trilogy!

Great plot smilie smilie. Would definitely buy if a game made of this, of course, i'd be broke by the end of it!
#43 Posted: 20:56:39 17/06/2012

The finale is that:

The Combicore is a crystal that allows combination of 2 beings.
There are only 3 in existence. In the universe.
And I like your Arkeyan invader idea. It's a good one.
There is only one Combicore you get with the game... Because here is how I imagine the plot to this.
When the arkeyans ruled skylands, they were good at combining magic and tech, but it was hard to do so. So, they made 3 combicores. But when the giants fought the arkeyans, the giants destroyed two of the combicores, while the arkeyans hid one for the survivors to find and use to rule again. When Eon came across it, it's awakening sent a signal to Arkeyans living on another planet.... They had a plan. Combine the magic and tech planets near skylands, and hurl it at skylands. But some newer skylanders wanted to stop them. So they came to Skylands and joined the skylanders. So the game is mainly you traveling through space destroying Arkeyan camps on other planets with your fusion skylanders. At the end, you beat the Arkeyan King, but you have to throw the Combicore at the king when he's just about to die. But the explosion made when you throw the Combicore at the king blasts you back to skylands and you are at peace....

And no... No Kaos... I hope someone takes a sledgehammer to Kaos in SG.
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#44 Posted: 02:43:08 21/06/2012
^ smilie smilie...
#45 Posted: 18:11:04 23/06/2012
Quote: IAmSpyro123
^ smilie smilie...

I'm guess ing stump smash should take a sledgehammer to Kaos?
#46 Posted: 18:21:23 23/06/2012
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: IAmSpyro123
^ smilie smilie...

I'm guess ing stump smash should take a sledgehammer to Kaos?

No $#!T!
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#47 Posted: 18:42:31 23/06/2012
I was thinking customize your own skylander
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#48 Posted: 08:44:52 24/06/2012
personal thoughts (i didnt read the entire thread because time) new types: electric/lightning, dark, light. and they could just make new games without having you buy new skylanders. just make it be liek: ok we made new game, no new skylanders.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
EpicHiro Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#49 Posted: 14:37:41 24/06/2012
Quote: SparCrux1101
personal thoughts (i didnt read the entire thread because time) new types: electric/lightning, dark, light. and they could just make new games without having you buy new skylanders. just make it be liek: ok we made new game, no new skylanders.

Doing that and increasing the level cap aswell should make people happy. But they could only do it once or (maybe) twice, because I think people would get bored of playing the same characters.
waspinator421 Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#50 Posted: 16:15:13 24/06/2012
D-Rex... AWESOME tribute!

I have been wishing since this game came out that it played more like the Spyro games, whereas you aren't 'glued' to the ground. I want to be able to actually jump, glide, fall off of things and die! It's almost too easy for most of the levels, as you aren't allowed to take a wrong path and get lost. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game (digital crack!) but would like a bit more freedom moving the characters around.

Even the flying characters don't actually fly, they just move faster along the ground. I think it would be cool if there were secret areas that only a flying or a swimming (under water) character could access.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me