Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Universe [CLOSED] > This Toy is Not Registered With Any Account. . .
Page 1 of 1
This Toy is Not Registered With Any Account. . . [CLOSED]
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#1 Posted: 02:55:44 18/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm slowing getting all of my web codes entered into the online game. All of my Skylanders worked just fine, but the codes for the magic items like Anvil Rain and the extra content like Darklight Crypt keep giving me that error message when I try them.

I've already used the toys on the PS3 version, and they work just fine putting them on the portal--opening up the new content, using the magic items, etc. Why won't those web codes work in the online game?
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#2 Posted: 03:17:53 18/04/2012
Some times they just dont work.
#3 Posted: 04:06:51 18/04/2012 | Topic Creator
It just seems strange that NONE of the special item web codes work, but ALL of the characters do.

I wondered if maybe the magic items just didn't work online.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 21:35:44 18/04/2012
All of my stuff from the Pirate Seas pack worked :/

And just to let you know for topics on the online game they need to go in the Skylanders: Spyro's Universe sub-section smilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#5 Posted: 23:47:57 18/04/2012
My healing elixir code didnt work til yesterday and I tried over and over everyday.
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#6 Posted: 13:32:27 19/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks--I get so confused about what goes where around here! I thought everything was just lumped in, since I never found a separate forum for the 3DS game either.
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#7 Posted: 20:13:26 19/04/2012
Are you sure that its not working though?
When I registered all my magic items it said this "This toy is not registered with any account, would you like to register this toy now?" and poof it regestered as soon as you click confirm or whatever it is you click. LOL.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
#8 Posted: 20:49:55 19/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I didn't see that same message pop up on any of my characters though. And I used all of my characters and my magic items on the PS3 first, before I tried to register anything in the PC game.

I was just worried that something might be wrong, but it sounds like I just need to accept the message so they'll unlock online, and not worry about it anymore.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me