Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokémon Top Ten Favorites Discussion
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Pokémon Top Ten Favorites Discussion [CLOSED]
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#101 Posted: 00:05:56 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay I know about Dusk balls, I use those to catch a Pikachu at night in the Pokémon Garden behind the mansion in Diamond.

Wish I could find a Pokémon that has water absorb in Diamond. It would help me so much when I'm playing a double battle and I need Empoleon out on the feild.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#102 Posted: 00:15:19 08/05/2012
The only ones are wooper, quagsire, mantyke, and mantine.
#103 Posted: 12:37:08 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I caught a Wooper, but never bothered using it. My team is always based off of my favorites mixed with type advantages.

Like my teams are

Fire Red

Charizard
Fearow
Primeape
Pikachu
Vileplume
Lapras

Diamond

Lucario
Luxray
Pikachu
Ponyta
Empoleon
Haunter

Emerald (Still working on Team)

Grovyle
Lombre
Mightyena
Electrike
Taillow
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:40:26 08/05/2012 by StartheDragon77
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#104 Posted: 04:51:07 09/05/2012
For Emerald, I suggest getting an Aron. Those things are AMAZING. Plus, great thing, final forme can learn Surf and Ice Beam. Aggron. Awesomeness. One of my first faves.

Also, another pokemon from 3rd gen I like is Lanturn. Lanturn can either have Water Absorb or Volt Absorb. First Electric water pokemon eva, and frankly, I love it's appearance!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#105 Posted: 05:17:12 09/05/2012
Actually, Lantern is from the 2nd generation, but it is a good Pokemon.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#106 Posted: 22:50:51 09/05/2012
Oh...right....smilie I knew that......*sweatdrop*
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#107 Posted: 23:51:41 09/05/2012
I get a little mixed sometimes myself. There's so many Pokemon, it can be hard to remember exactly what generation they're in.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:25 09/05/2012 by Cynder09
#108 Posted: 23:56:29 09/05/2012
Yeah.....
---
#109 Posted: 00:04:36 10/05/2012
I usually don't try to place them in generations but just think of them as one large group of pokemon.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#110 Posted: 06:18:29 18/05/2012
*Late*

1. Mewtwo/Garchomp
2. Shaymin
3. Glaceon
4. Lucario
5. Latias
6. Absol
7. Ninetails
8. Salamence
9. Weaville
10. Espeon
#111 Posted: 12:38:24 18/05/2012
^Finally a list without Pikachu
#112 Posted: 22:25:02 18/05/2012
Bah! As overrated as Pikachu is, who wouldn't like a small electric mouse that makes nukes look like cannonballs.
---
#113 Posted: 22:47:53 18/05/2012
I for one absolutely hate pikachu. I hate how everybody thinks it's so cute and the best pokemon ever. There are plenty of equally cute or cuter pokemon and just about all pokemon are stronger than pikachu. The only reason I catch a pikachu is for pokedex reasons of to get a raichu.
-end rant
I just needed to speak my opinion.
#114 Posted: 23:45:51 18/05/2012
I don't think its the best Pokemon. I know there are Pokemon stronger than Pikachu, and there are even cuter Pokemon. But I still mostly like Pikachu for the anime. Ash's Pikachu is more of a character than a Pokemon. Pikachu is speacial because its Ash's first Pokemon and is his best friend. I like the Pokemon itself because of its appearance in the show, especially seeing the first season of it. I also still have the old Yellow game for the Gameboy Color, and just adore the intro with Pikachu, and how he follows you around in the game and you can talk to him. Its mainly the Pokemon's personallity that I love, and I think that's one main reason why he's such a popular character.
---
#115 Posted: 03:59:48 19/05/2012 | Topic Creator
The anime is the reason why I like Pikachu. I wish I had Yellow, the closest I could get to that is taking my Pikachu to the park in Diamond. Though I agree there are other cute Pokémon besides Pikachu.
---
#116 Posted: 03:02:02 20/05/2012
Pikachu is basically the generic figure for Pokemon. Well, for most people at least. He's become such a popular figure. Why? It's personality from the anime and basically cause it's the star of the show. Yes, there are tons way better than Pikachu, I completely agree, yet it's just fun to have just cause....well, it's Pikachu.

The only pokemon I actually hate would probably inanimate object pokemon. Inanimate objects. Seriously guys? Pokemon are supposedly the 'animals' of that world or whatever. Animals. I would not like to catch a garbage bag thank you very much or an ice cream for that matter...

end.
---
#117 Posted: 03:26:29 20/05/2012
Yep. Pikachu is popular just for being Pikachu. I mean, who doesn't want to kinda join Team Rocket into stealing Pikachu sometimes? xD Pikachu is even in the Thanksgiving Day parade. My mom knows nothing about Pokemon, and even she knows Pikachu. He's just a popular figure, the first one a lot of people know or even think of when they think of Pokemon.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me