Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#151 Posted: 04:47:57 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade blinked. He blinked. ".....well, I wouldn't like it. But really, the only thing I'd be able to do at that point is just press on. Keep walking. Don't stop. Don't go back. Just keep walking." He looked down. "It's what I do....even if there's nothing beyond the road...even if the road never ends. Just....press on....keep walking...." He said, a little more serious.

Losi kept himself between Eve and Ally. Arecus I can't even believe I'm doing this.... He looked at Eve and growled. "Eve. Control. Calm Down." He barked.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#152 Posted: 04:58:30 23/04/2012
Curly shook her head, "Shade, it isn't like that. There is no going back from this, no way to stop it for yourself."

"Get out of the way!" she snarled, "I'm saving my brother! Here and now!"
'Emotion Stealer! Pokemon Breaker!' chanted her mind 'Emotion Stealer! Pokemon Breaker!' the words turned into shouts, 'Emotion Stealer!! Pokemon Breaker!! Monster Summoner!!'
#153 Posted: 05:08:20 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"But should it change me? I could die right now and not care if no one cared for my death. But if I'm going to live here, I want to be myself. I won't let the world change my to something I'm not. Keep walking. Keep walking on."

Losi tilted his head. "Eve, think about what your doing. I'm okay! Look at me! I'm fine......I'm saving Ally. Not the other way around."
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#154 Posted: 05:18:17 23/04/2012
"Sometimes it's not as easy as you try to make it seem." she shook her head, "He won't be the same when he comes to, if he Breaks."

"No! You're Breaking Moon!!" she yowled, "He's going to go CRAZY if we don't kill her now! He WILL break!"
'Summoner Protector!' screamed her mind.
'Losi's not like that!' she snapped back.
'Summoner Protector! Summoner Protector!!'
'No! Ally's my target, not him!'
'... Monster Summoner ...' finally her brain agreed, growling furiously.
#155 Posted: 05:29:46 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"I don't believe that anything is irreversible." He simply stated.

This was new information to Losi. That's why she came to me...... Losi blinked, the conflicting emotions surging through him. Through a choked voice he looked at Eve. "Wait....I....I'm killing her...." He said. "But I have one question for you first..." He spoke to Ally. "How will this bring Flare back?"
---
#156 Posted: 05:33:28 23/04/2012
Eve growled, confusion flooding into her eyes, "Bring Flare back? What? No, she's dead, how could she ...?" She shook her head.
'Family ... Returns?' asked her head, sounding more startled than anything else.
#157 Posted: 05:40:53 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked at Eve. "We need to get all 8 eeveelutions back. If.....if I came back somehow....I know Flare can.....somehow....Ally said something about killing her would bring her back..."
---
#158 Posted: 05:51:08 23/04/2012
"All the more reason to slay that Summoner!" she hissed.
'Death to the Monster Summoner!' cheered her mind.
#159 Posted: 05:57:39 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"Wait....just for a moment, Eve..." Losi pleaded.

ooc: g2g
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#160 Posted: 19:05:58 23/04/2012
Laurie's breath caught in her throat,she dared not move at all.How could this be happening?She stared wildly at Akulion,then began to relax.There were some things she had to trust,some things she had to let pass.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#161 Posted: 21:11:30 23/04/2012
Koray nodded at what Lacy had said,still looking at the sky.His eyes clouded with memory as he let out a shaky sigh.
Darkfire looked at everyone,then disappeared.
Unmei watched Darkfire until she disappeared.He went back to closing his eyes,not saying anything.

"A Summoner can give its life up for another,but it isn't easy.If Darknesss eats the Summoner,nothing will happen"Ally said,then sighed,wiping her tears away.She couldn't waste all her feelings.Ally stepped away from Losi,her eyes showing nothing."Eve is right,Losiyeon.Please,just kill me"
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#162 Posted: 21:15:58 23/04/2012
"Which of us would you rather?" Eve asked, her voice filled with an absolute nothingness that came when one was doing something they were going to dread.
'Kill it quickly ...' hissed her mind, 'Before it changes once more ...'
#163 Posted: 21:39:04 23/04/2012
"I want Losiyeon to"Ally said,sounding like she had made up her mind ages ago.She had her reasons,but she had no need to list them.She wasn't going to lie anymore,though.It was already too much.

Drake gave an evil smile."Now,come over here,Laurie"
"Don't.Don't try anything.I'll kill you if you do"Akulion growled,his eyes blazing.
"I'll keep that in mind"Drake said with a chuckle.He didn't care much about Akulion's threats.He couldn't even touch him without Laurie getting hurt.
Akulion bared his teeth,but he knew deep inside that he could do nothing.He was a God,but he didn't have his full power yet.If he did,he could destroy Drake....And much more.

Darkfire appeared where she had sensed Nina.She hoped she wasn't interrupting anything,not wanting anyone to get mad at her."Nina?"she called.
"Whaaaat?You just woke me up from- Oh.It's you"Nina said,sounding grumpy.Her voice changed to a plain one when she had found out that it was Darkfire."What do you want?"
"Moon is Breaking"Darkfire got straight to the point,looking serious.
Nina stared at Darkfire,then burst out laughing.She rolled on where she had been sleeping,laughing like crazy.
Darkfire sighed,trying hard to be patient.This was no time to be laughing."STOP"
Nina let out a sigh,then smiled."Nice joke!You really had me scared for a minute there!"
"I'm not joking,Nina.It really is happening"Darkfire said softly.
Nina's eyes widened,her smile fading completely.She got up,her anger now clearly showing.Nina stopped when she had reached Darkfire,not looking very happy.She tried to punch the dark ghost Flareon,but of course,it didn't work."Why didn't you protect him,then?You really have sunk low!What side are you on?Ours or theirs?"
"I could ask you the same question,but you don't know"Darkfire said,her voice plain.
"Shut up!Of course I know!This isn't about sides,as you already know.It's about Moon,isn't it?Well,take me to him.I'm not about to stand by and watch him Break"Nina said,sticking a paw out.
"Why not?I thought Akulion wanted them all to break"Darkfire said,looking at the Riachu.
"He wants what he wants,but I have wants too.My life doesn't revolve around him"Nina said,trying hard to make it sound like she couldn't care less.She couldn't care more,actually,but her past wouldn't allow this to happen.
Darkfire looked at Nina a little,refusing to make the same mistake."...You are Ally's little sister,right?"
Nina scowled at that,but she gave a small nod."Right"
"Then...You're a Summoner"Darkfire realized,taking a step back.

OOC again: Gotta go to dance now!Sorry that I had to leave it at that,but...Well,I gotta go.
---
#164 Posted: 21:46:11 23/04/2012
Aquarius shook his pelt, the fur on his paws prickly with worry. He leaned over Moon's flower, beads of sweat rolling down the side of his face. His worry was clear.
Lacy just sat beside Moon, her hand on his head. She sighed. Could today get any worse?

Eve nodded, "So be it." She looked at Losi, "Do as she asks. She has suffered long enough for her choices, and perhaps in death she may help us overcome our enemies."
'Her life must end for another to begin again.' she was reminded.
'Would you shut up already? I know all this!'
'...' Silence. Good.
#165 Posted: 22:36:10 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi looked down. "Al.....alright...." He looked up, putting his paw on Ally's head. "Ally....." And then he froze her. Literally. All the blood that ran in her brain, all the fluid, everything frozen. No pain. No suffering. Just...frozen. Heart frozen. Her whole body froze. Losi put his paw down.
---
#166 Posted: 22:51:27 23/04/2012
Eve nodded, "Good. You just saved Moon's sanity and life."
#167 Posted: 23:27:59 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi said nothing. He just began walking back to the group.

Amiti blinked. "Curly?" He said again, trying to make his small voice a little louder.
---
#168 Posted: 00:04:22 24/04/2012
Eve glared at Ally for a moment. She heaved a sigh, bottling up the anger she felt and sticking it into the back of her heart. She turned sharply, and trotted to catch up to Losi.

Curly flicked her ears, "Yes?"
#169 Posted: 00:26:17 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked and looked at Eve. "You should go check on Moon...." He muttered. "I'm....going to try something at the oasis."

Amiti lowered his ears shyly like he always did when he was nervous. "Umm...can I ask...ask you s..something?" He murmured nervously.
---
#170 Posted: 00:32:21 24/04/2012
"Don't do anything stupid." Eve replied dryly, "I know that tone of voice with you." She lifted slightly off the ground, and flew like a rocket back towards where she had left Moon, Sun, Aquarius, and everyone else.

Curly lifted her brow, saying jokingly, "You just did, but yes."
#171 Posted: 00:36:46 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi grimly smiled. "I'll try not to..."

Amiti smiled, less nervous. "I've been thinking........after I recover....I.....I wanna......I wanna learn h-how to fight..." He looked up at Curly. "I want you to teach me...."
---
#172 Posted: 00:48:29 24/04/2012
"Fight?" Curly looked surprised, then thoughtful, "Yes, I understand ... I suppose I'll try." she nodded, "But you know I'm not a good teacher, and it'll be hard."
#173 Posted: 01:03:39 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"I.....I could ask Losi...and Shade....and Eve!" He suggested.
---
#174 Posted: 01:21:38 24/04/2012
"Not Losi ...." frowned Curly, "He's more about power than technique. I'm afraid he'll push you too hard ... No, just you and me first. Then Shade can help is he wants to. Then ..." She looked around the group, "I suppose Eve could train you, too. When you're strong enough."
#175 Posted: 02:35:45 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi was just passing by. "What about me with no technique?" His ears flicked as he turned to Curly.

Amiti contemplated this and gave Curly a thankful smile.
---
#176 Posted: 02:49:07 24/04/2012
"Oh, nothing." replied Curly, trotting to Amiti and laying beside him.
#177 Posted: 02:52:01 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"I was never taught anything formally unless you name instinct a teacher. It taught me hack, slash, claw, jump, kill. That's about it. Even still, I can give Amiti a few pointers." He offered, stepping closer.
---
#178 Posted: 03:07:16 24/04/2012
Curly shook her head, "No. Not unless he wants you to." She looked down at Amiti for his answer.

Eve had stopped and gone back to frozen Ally. She touched her nose to the Raichu's forehead, tears galloping down her cheeks.
"I'm sorry it had to be this way." she said, her voice wet with sorrow. She heaved a sigh, and turned away.
'This is an unforgiving world. All innocent are driven to madness. None remain anymore.' she sighed, the thought ringing true in her mind. She turned her paws back to the makeshift camp.
#179 Posted: 03:12:56 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked. He shook his head softly and then added. "Maybe once I've.....what do you all say? Umm.....'toughened up' a bit?"

Losi shrugged. "Alright...." He smiled at Curly and then took off again.
---
#180 Posted: 03:27:00 24/04/2012
Curly nuzzled Amiti's cheek, "Okay. When you train with Eve, Losi can come, too."
Eve landed beside Aquarius, eyes red and cheeks stained with fallen tears. He looked at her, ignoring the sadness that radiated from her, "Well?"
She nodded, her voice solemn, "She has been relieved of her pain."
"Her pain?" frowned Aquarius. Eve hushed him with a flick of her tail. She most certainly didn't want to think about it.
#181 Posted: 04:06:05 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti purred slightly weakly nuzzling back.

Losi went up to the oasis and used Psychic to control the water, his thoughts on Flare. And so, he made the water into Flare's shape, detailed and clear then froze it making a perfect ice replica of Flare. Now came the hard part. How to call her down? He never really had any control over these.....powers beyond him.
---
#182 Posted: 04:30:06 24/04/2012
Meanwhile, Flare's Dreamflower was acting ... strange. The tiny tongues of flame that existed near the center were blazing, large enough to rise above the other flowers.
Aquarius swiped the other flowers away from Flare's, fear in his eyes.
"What in the name of Arceus is going on?" he asked.
"Flare." replied Eve.
"Eve, she's dead." he hissed.
"... You wish." a smile pricked the edges of her mouth. Flare was coming. Now.
A bright pillar of flame erupted from the flower, engulfing it completely in the inferno. Curly wrapped herself around Amiti, panic in her eyes. Lacy hid behind Aquarius. Aquarius put up a quick wall of water, slightly dimming the blinding light.
The flame extended to the heavens, swirling violently in red and orange. Fire was merciless, daring all to touch it. No one did. So, it continued on its way, swirling into an orb that hovered a few yards above the Dreamflower. It moved, bulged in places and snapped back again, a shadow forming inside the bubble. It twitched, it moved, and it woke inside. The flames were blasted away in a ring which galloped across the surface of the land, wrapping around and avoiding life forms.
What was left, standing above her Dreamflower, was a Pokemon.
#183 Posted: 04:39:51 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi was basically making a fool himself down by the oasis. Calling out things, blowing up the oasis with big geysers of water spewing everywhere. Good thing he didn't destroy all of it. He scented something burning in the air and thought it was from the statue. After staring hard at the statue for a few minutes and not seeing any changes, he kept trying. (smilie)
---
#184 Posted: 06:27:14 24/04/2012
Laurie looked at Drake,she remained silent.She continued to stay perfectly still,except for letting a small smile creep onto her lips
---
#185 Posted: 12:23:04 24/04/2012
She turned her cold black eyes on the wasteland in front of her. Dead. That was the only word she could use to describe it. Intense heat flooded over her pelt, which made her feel a bit better, but she still blamed herself for this insanity that was their world. One lavender ear twitched, and she turned her head to face another side. Dead, as well. A sigh slipped through her lips.
".... Flare?" asked Aquarius.
"Yes?" replied the Pokemon, turning to face the group. A new warmth spread through her black eyes, and a smile picked at the edge of her mouth. Her words were warmer, kinder, as if she had just fell into paradise.
"Hello." she smiled.
"........ Flare!!" Eve hugged the Palkeon, tears flowing uncontrollably.
"oh!" cried Flare, nearly stumbling from the sheer impact of Eve crashing into her. Then she gave the Rayeon a nuzzle, "You look good. Where is everyone? I only see Sun, Aquarius, you, and Moon ..."
"Losi's somewhere I have no idea. Same with Liko. As for Jake ..." Aquarius's voice trailed off.
"I was watching until recently." nodded Flare, "His mind has been corrupted."
A whimper distracted Flare. Her eyes were drawn to Curly, who was wrapped so tightly around Amiti she might as well have been smothering him. Flare looked interested by her appearance, but merely dipped her head to her and took a few steps in her direction. A fierce growl from the Eevee met her advance, which surprised her.
"Hello." she offered. Curly just bristled the fur on her shoulders.
"Shh, Curly. Flare is my cousin." Eve said soothingly, "Flare, can you help Amiti?"
"... Amiti? You mean the child she's crushing there?" her remark was a gentle tease, but Curly looked angered by it. She wrapped a bristling tail further around Amiti. Flare frowned at this, "Well, I can't help what I can't see. Whatever's wrong with him I suppose I won't heal." she shrugged her shoulders.
"We gotta go find Losi! He'll be so happy!!" Eve was prancing around Flare, her voice joyful.
"Where is my brother?" Flare wondered, scenting the air.
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#186 Posted: 14:28:46 24/04/2012
OOC: ?? Rio

Suzame walked back to Misery and hauled her onto her back then cantered back to Misuto
---
Why am I back
#187 Posted: 20:30:29 24/04/2012
ooc: Sorry....I forgot...heh....

Misery was deep in thought,not really noticing antything that was happening.
---
#188 Posted: 22:43:19 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi pretty much had given up on Flare and rather was doing more....matters that disturbed him. An Ice block from the pool water was outside with Losi just whittling the time away as he chipped and sculpted while just pondering and thinking how it would somehow all work out. He could've sculpted the whole thing with Psychic in a few seconds, but it didn't really appeal to him somehow, just cheating it like that. No, he wanted to carve it by his own claws and so he did.
---
#189 Posted: 22:51:22 24/04/2012
Flare's ears pricked with interest, "I smell water."
"Venrir and Thani made an Oasis!" Lacy nodded.
"Who?"
"Uhhh, a Latios and Latias."
"Ah, I see." Her throat suddenly felt dry and dusty, parched as she felt her tongue become dry, "I will return shortly."
"Um, okay!" Eve nodded. Flare blasted off, her strides elegant but exceedingly powerful. Her paws were carrying her faster than she could ever fly, and she felt energy fill each bound. She was back, and stronger than ever. How wonderful it was to feel so alive again - to be alive again.
#190 Posted: 22:55:36 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Thani waved at the indication of a Latios and Latias.

Soon it was pretty apparent Losi was carving out a statue of Ally. He still just felt....well kinda bad killing someone he's just talked, joked around with. A betrayer, abandoner, yes. But in all....it never really sunk in with him. She was still a friend right?
---
#191 Posted: 23:02:52 24/04/2012
Flare came pounding over the horizon, nearly slamming into Losi and his sculptures. She barely managed to skid to a halt, spraying dust and pebbles into the air as she did. She coughed a few times, but got over it quickly. She eyes the monuments.
"I know you missed me, but really now?" she asked, blasting a tongue of flame over the ice and began to melt it slightly. She leaned up, and lapped at the drops of water.
"I see you're regretting what you've done for Ally ..." Flare said between licks.
#192 Posted: 23:10:18 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked. "F-Flare?" His sculpture he left unfinished for now. He was practically speechless. He rushed over and like......tackled Flare.
---
#193 Posted: 23:19:39 24/04/2012
Darkfire gasped,her eyes widening."Someone has gone and someone familiar has appeared"
"What do you mean?"Nina asked.
"Ally died and...Flare is back"Darkfire said,a sad smile showing.
"So,my big sister died.About time"Nina said,letting out a sigh.
"You...You are happy about your sister's death?"Darkfire asked,looking shocked.
"Of course!She has had a bigger part in this than anyone else.Did you REALLY think that her death would save all?No,it will only lead to bad things"Nina said,her eyes showing her laughter.
"...Wh-What!?NO!Tell me what will happen!"Darkfire said,looking angry.
"Memories will return.Not all of them will be affected by it,but...It'll take a toll on some.Ally erased memories from others too.That's why Summoners die in Darkness.The memories and feelings of the others are lost forever if the Summoner dies in Darkness,but....That isn't what happened to Ally,is it?Heh.Good luck,Darkfire.Moon is going to wake up soon.He's going to be hurting a lot.Better go help him"Nina said,waving her paw in a goodbye as she went back to her sleeping spot.
"I thought you wanted to help him"Darkfire said softly.More anger showed as she glared at Nina."So that's how Summoners are.Ally was better than you!I would have liked it better if YOU had died!"
Nina stopped walking,then looked back.Hurt showed in her eyes from both what Darkfire had said and some painful memories."I'm not a Summoner,Darkfire.I don't know what I am.Am I normal or...Am I just like THEM?This is my home.I'm safe here.You...You just wouldn't understand.You don't know how it feels to be an outcast,to be someone you were never supossed to be"
Darkfire picked up a see-through paw.She knew a little about how it was.

(Meh,I didn't feel like correcting what I wrote below.Too lazy.)
"F-Flare?FLARE!"Sun said happily,looking at the Palkeon.A wide smile showed as she realized that Flare was here to stay.At least,she hoped that was true.
Koray,however,looked more and more depressed as he slowly made himself find the truth.Ally was dead.Gone...Forever.He looked at the ground,his sadness killing the happiness that tried to flood through.
Sharp looked at Koray.Why was he sad?Most of them seemed happy to see Flare.His sadness got her down in the dumps too.
Unmei opened his eyes and looked at Flare,his smile easier to put on."I'm glad that you're here again"
Moon was still,not moving.He could feel how close he was to waking up,but he didn't want to.Even now,it hurt.
Koray forced himself to look up at the sky,knowing what he wanted to do.He just wanted to let it out.Koray let out a howl filled with all his sadness and other feelings,letting it fill the air.

"You're listening to the bird?Oh,please.What the heck do you even know about him?"Drake asked,not looking happy.
"And what the heck does that have to do with anything?"Akulion asked Drake plainly,looking like he didn't care much.But,he was planning something.Just had to have enough power to do it.He couldn't afford to waste power,so he decided to act only when it looked like Laurie was in danger.
"She's listening to you for no reason!"Drake said.He would have thrown his hands up...If he had any,that is.
"LAURIE doesn't know what you are going to do to her if she listens to you.She has a name,you know"Akulion said,looking a little annoyed.

Ally flew out of her frozen self,looking at herself for a bit.She touched it,shattering the whole thing.Couldn't go back now.And so,Ally disappeared with a little smile,looking at the distance."I love you all"she whispered before she went,feeling so much lighter.Maybe everyone knew how much love she had had for them,maybe they didn't.Either way,Ally knew exactly who she loved,something not many Summoners knew when they died,and that was enough for her.
(Now,here's a little song for Ally.I'll miss her a lot.smilie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_437oXG_3U)
---
#194 Posted: 23:22:26 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: D'aww....
---
#195 Posted: 23:48:52 24/04/2012
Flare nodded, "Yes, yes, Losi. Hello! Its is wonderful to be here again." She gave the ice one last lick, her thirst quenched. She gave the Glaceon a quick shove, to get him off, before grinning happily.
"So, do we have any plan?" she asked, already knowing the answer. They never had a plan.

Eve lowered her head as Koray howled. She could feel it. Ally was gone forever.

ooc: Goodbye, Ally.
#196 Posted: 00:24:52 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi shook his head. "Other than I sent someone back to see if any other pokemon on the other side of the world would be willing to help our....plea." He smiled and nuzzled Flare. "I...I'm sorry....y'know....in New Land..."
---
#197 Posted: 00:32:06 25/04/2012
"It is fine. You did not have control over being pulled back down here." Flare looked around, "Not sure why you would want to, either. Looks like a dump." She playfully nudged his shoulder, obviously joking. She smiled wider, "Well, what are we standing around here for? We should get back to our family."
#198 Posted: 00:46:03 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi grinned nudging her back. "You go on ahead. I'm going to....finish up around here." He said looking distant. He smiled again at Flare then went back to his 'sculpting' so to speak.
---
#199 Posted: 00:52:03 25/04/2012
Flare grinned, sitting down beside Losi, "You're not getting rid of me easily I will just sit here and wait. It will be nice to relax a bit." She began to groom her mane, purring.
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#200 Posted: 01:36:40 25/04/2012
Misuto smiled and they continued moving, their paws crunching against the ground.
---
Why am I back
First | Previous | Page 4 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me