Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#101 Posted: 00:00:12 19/04/2012
"That's cruel!" Aquarius hissed, "I hope Ally does whatever it is she's going to do fast." He continued dragging Moon towards everyone else, now looking even more worried than he did before.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#102 Posted: 00:07:25 19/04/2012
"It won't be a very good action for her to take,but I'm sure you and your family be happier when she does what she will do"Darkfire said,looking at Aquarius.The sadness was clear in her eyes,but she said nothing about it.The less everyone knew about what Ally would do,the better.
Koray couldn't think about it,so he forced himself to think about the better days,when things were happier.Maybe they never really were.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#103 Posted: 00:39:53 19/04/2012
Aquarius didn't even bother asking what it was. It would all just be easier if he did not think about it.
#104 Posted: 01:01:44 19/04/2012
Darkfire sighed,still not saying anything.She walked with Moon and Koray,her mind only on what was going to happen.Why now?The end of the world was coming.It wasn't going to wait for anyone.
Koray kept his thoughts on helping Aquarius with Moon,trying not to think of anything else.
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#105 Posted: 01:04:13 19/04/2012
Laurie sighed shakily,"The nothing is you Drake...." she growled

Liko finally made it to where he had been before,"Hey..." he said,skidding to a stop.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#106 Posted: 01:33:11 19/04/2012
"Eve!" shouted Aquarius. The Rayeon pricked her ears, looking over. She couldn't see the three Pokemon, but she had heard Aquarius call, and he was close.
"Coming!" she called, zipping up into the air and blasting off in the direction of the shout.
"........ Uh ........" said Lacy, confusion taking over her thoughts.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#107 Posted: 03:19:41 19/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked, tears coming anew. "No....Ally....you're my friend. I know we've had difficulties in the past but you're still my friend. There has to be some other way.....and I could never kill you. I'm better than that. I'm better than killing in cold blood(smilie). If I killed you....what would the others think of me?" Losi blinked. "Ally...there has to be another alternative.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#108 Posted: 06:40:28 19/04/2012
"Uh, how 'bout that way?" Misuto said pointing to her left.
---
Why am I back
#109 Posted: 22:10:47 19/04/2012
"Sure..." Misery said.

Liko frowned and focused,maybe he could teleport to where everyone was
---
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#110 Posted: 23:40:42 19/04/2012
Misuto began to walk in that direction.
---
Why am I back
#111 Posted: 00:37:21 20/04/2012
"I was never your friend,I was always your enemy.Did you know that I was just supossed to fetch seven of you from the lab and deliver you like a messenger would?I don't think you did.Also,right after I took away your memories,I abandoned all of you.I only came back because you destroyed Silverlight,Losiyeon.I never would have if you hadn't"Ally said,looking serious.Her tears came yet again,destroying how serious she had been.She decided to try something else."Can you feel my heart beating right now,Losiyeon?No,no you cannot.I have no heart.I never did.I am heartless,litrally.I've hurt you the most.Maybe you don't remember,but I do.If you kill me,Moon will be saved and Flare will come to life,as I said before.You will have the chance to live your life to its fullest.This really is the only way.And this time,you'll be killing to save the world,to save everyone.You will be killing a liar,the one who stole your memories,the one who couldn't save everyone"

Drake's sneer fell.Yet again that happened.
Akulion looked at Drake,amused at that.He felt better that Drake had been proven wrong.
"No...That's not true"Drake said,his voice getting quieter than it had been.
"It's true.Suck it up and face it"Akulion said,his eyes holding laughter.Maybe now Drake would Break.
"I thought I was weak.That's why...."Drake shook his head,getting angry.His flames grew bigger as he looked straight at Akulion."You bastard!"
"Good,you're finally getting some sense.That's it...Let the pain just take you away"Akulion said with an evil smile.
"Shut up!I won't listen!"Drake said,turning his head away.
"You won't?"Akulion asked.Then,he remembered something as his evil smile grew."Moon listened.I wonder why you won't"
Drake looked straight at Akulion his eyes wide."M-Moon?...No.You're a liar.That isn't true!"
"You don't beleive me?Here,I'll just show you"Akulion said.He turned and reached into his pool,then threw some of the water at Drake.Instead of hitting him,the water stopped in front of Drake,forming a small circle."Look in there and think of Moon.You'll see"
Drake thought a little,then it appeared.Aquarius and Koray were carrying Moon and Darkfire was walking with them."That proves nothing!"
"Oh,really?Just watch as they explain it to Eve"Akulion said.He could hardly wait.

"What will you tell her?"Darkfire asked,looking a little worried.They couldn't just say to Eve that Moon was Breaking,but there had been too many lies anyway.
Koray stiffened a little when Aquarius had called Eve's name,still trying not to think about it.

Sun watched Eve,sighing.
"You're not going with her?"Unmei asked.
"I'll know what has happened in a little bit"Sun replied.Honestly,she didn't want to see what had happened.
---
#112 Posted: 01:44:09 20/04/2012
Eve crashed down in front of them. Her fur bristled angrily and her eyes were flooded with a mixture between rage, fear, sadness, and confusion.
"What's wrong with him?" she demanded, hauling the Mewreon onto her back. Her strong voice made Aquarius flinch as he began to speak.
"I ... We ... I don't-" he searched for words to explain, but when she shot him an enraged glance he started spewing out information.
"Koray says that Ally did something to him ... I'm not sure exactly what she did, but Darkfire says that it's making him start to Break."
"Break?" her eyes went wide and her teeth gritted, "That sounds bad."
"It turns Pokemon into animals, only following instinct and the evil within themselves." replied Aquarius, and shrank back as Eve's fur crackled with electricity, and a bolt flashed out into the air to strike a rock nearby.
"The Raichu better watch her tail, because I'm coming to to show her every bit of pain she can feel!" roared Eve. Aquarius had never seen the Rayeon so angry. It was quite unusual, and he didn't like it one bit.
"She ran off. We don't know where she is." he said feebly.
"I'm finding her no matter how long it takes! For all I care she can be a hundred leagues away, I'll hunt her down and turn her inside-out!" she thundered, "Now c'mon, we have a brother to save."
"Y-Yeah ..." he nodded. He leaned over to Darkfire, "I don't think that was a good idea ... to tell her, I mean ..."
"It was good you told me. Now if he does Break I'll know to hold him down with every once I'm worth." replied Eve, obviously hearing what he had said.
"...." he remained silent, shifting his paws awkwardly. The Rayeon shot off, skimming over the ground at Rayquaza speed. Aquarius rushed behind her, his own speed unable to even keep her in his sight.
Ally wasn't going to live through harming Moon. Eve would make sure of that.
#113 Posted: 02:09:33 20/04/2012
"Go tell the others,Koray.Both of us aren't fast enough to keep up,but I can find out where they are when they stop"Darkfire said.
"Well...O-Okay"Koray said,looking a little hesitant.He then started to go to where the others were,worrying over Ally again.Eve hadn't sounded happy and that was bad,he knew.
---
#114 Posted: 02:20:18 20/04/2012
Eve came to a sudden halt in front of Lacy, back at the makeshift "camp". Lacy took one look at Moon and shook her head, "Mewka's gonna bash some heads over this."
"Good. I'll take whatever help I can get." huffed Eve, "Can you fix him?"
Lacy gave the Mewreon a good look over, placing a hand on his forehead and against the side of his neck.
"His pulse is fine and he's breathing right, but I can feel he's got a fever. Unfortunately, I can't heal any spiritual wounds." the Celebi shook her head, "Sorry, Eve."
"Well, we gotta find someone who can!" shouted Eve.
"The only one I can think of with healing powers like that is Fla-" she stopped herself as Eve's anger caused the fur on her shoulders to rize up into spikes. Now it was obvious the Rayeon was going to kill somebody if she didn't calm down.
"Hey!" Aquarius panted, sliding into the group, "Wait! We ..." he gasped for breath, "We dunno ... We dunno ..."
"Just spit it out already!!" snarled Eve.
#115 Posted: 02:35:29 20/04/2012
"Hey,what happened!?"Sun asked,looking at Moon.Her eyes were wide,her shock clear.Had Moon been in a fight?
"Breaking"Unmei said,knowing immediatly.
"What's that?"Sun asked,looking a little confused.
"It was something the others and me were supossed to keep from happening"Unmei simply said,trying not to let any emotion show.He had seen that it had been happening to Jake,but Moon had never had any signs of it."Do you know how it happened?It's important to know how bad it is.There are some Breakings that are prety small,but either way,it's bad"
"What's the cure?"Sun asked,curious.She still didn't understand what Breaking was,so she tried to convince herself that it was just a little thing.Unmei was pretty concerned about it,though.
"So far...I don't know.No one does"Unmei replied,sighing.He should have seen it.That had been his job,but he had failed.
Sharp came over to the others.She hadn't seen Eve so angry before,but she hadn't been here very long.
---
#116 Posted: 02:55:22 20/04/2012
"Breaking ... is when ... Breaking is when A pokemon becomes like and animal and only relies on its own instinct and the evil inside its heart. At least, that's how I understand it..." Aquarius regained his breath.
"And there's no way to stop it?" Eve growled.
"From what Unmei is saying, I'd say no." Aquarius frowned, turning to Unmei, "And to answer your question, Koray said Ally did something to Moon. We're not sure what."
#117 Posted: 03:09:33 20/04/2012
"No,wait!...There is a way"Unmei said,though he didn't sound very eager to tell them.
"So,that's what's going to happen?"Sun asked,worry in her eyes.Moon wouldn't become like that!Would he really?She could hardly believe it.
Unmei sighed."I was told to keep this silent,but I guess it doesn't matter anymore.Ally is a Summoner.Somebody probably broke the Seal she had put on herself and she went...Hungry,in a way.Summoners eat feelings.I don't understand why any Summoner would ever want to eat Moon's feelings,though.He never shows anything,but there could be the hidden feelings he has.That's probably why.The real pain is when feelings are taken out.Ally probably took too much.But don't blame her,Summoners are blinded by their hunger when their Seal is broken.Anyway,the cure is...A Summoner's death.Ally is going to try something.But,the only two types of Pokemon that are powerful enough to kill a Summoner without Darkness eating them first is a Marked Eeveelution or a God.I don't know what's going to happen,but she will try and end her life in order to save Moon's.Even though it never looked like it,Ally really loved the eight of you.I should know.She assigned me to keep watch over all of you to make sure you never Break.But,I failed.I just hope that Ally will be happier wherever she's going to end up"
---
#118 Posted: 03:19:58 20/04/2012
"Well, if she really cared for us she would've tried to Break Moon!" snarled Eve, "And good, because I'm going to go and kill that rat!"
"Eve! She has no control over herself now. You can't blame her." Aquarius scowled.
"And why not? It IS her doing, is it not?" she hissed.
"Well, yes, but-"
"But nothing! It's her fault and is IS going to pay!!"
"Eve, look at it from Ally's point of view. She probably feels awful for what she has done. Can't you see that?" Lacy frowned.
"If she would feel bad about it she would've done it in the first place!" Eve shot back, rage boiling under her skin.
#119 Posted: 04:28:15 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"Answer my question, Ally....is there another way? Is the only way to kill you..." He asked.

Amiti blinked. "What's going on?" He whimpered. Shade blinked. "This is bad...." He turned. "Err....nothing Amiti. Get some rest."
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#120 Posted: 17:41:22 21/04/2012
Unmei sighed."It is hard for Summoners to care,Eve.They get their feelings from others and most of the time,Summoners only take the bad feelings away.That's their job.But when they fall to insanity...They take everything,killing by the thousands.They have a Breaking point,just like all of you do and when they Break...It's even worse.They were meant to be created for the good side,but Darkness took hold of them when they had too many bad feelings inside.Control is hard for a Summoner,especially when they don't have control over the feelings they take"
"Wait,that isn't Ally.That was never Ally"Koray said,walking over.He had appeared with Darkfire and had heard most of it.From what Unmei was saying,he thought of Ally as a monster.
"I know that it's hard for you to accept,Koray,but Ally is like that.Not exactly like a Summoner,but she is what she is.I'm not trying to say anything bad about her,just trying to tell you the truth.All these lies...I've had enough of them.Ally is my friend.I tried to do my job,but I have already failed"Unmei shook his head,still trying to not let anything show.
Koray clenched his teeth."You're wrong...YOU'RE WRONG!Liar!You lie,even though you say that you've had enough.Maybe you haven't,maybe you just want to suffocate in them!"
"Sometimes you just have to face some things and accept them.It sounds to me like you care about Ally.I care about her too,but she is always going to be a Summoner,no matter what happens"Unmei said.
Sun just sat there,her eyes still wide.She was still trying to process everything,too shocked to get angry at anyone.

"That's the only way I know of.There might be another one,but every second lost counts right now.I'm not going to waste anyone's time looking for another way when I can actually die for a reason now.Either way,I'm going to die,Losiyeon.I can feel the Darkness inside of me.Even though I'm used to it,I might lose control and it will eat me.It would be less painful if you killed me.Why can't you?Didn't I already hurt enough Pomemon?Don't you want everything back to the way it was?"Ally asked,looking at Losiyeon.Her tears didn't stop and she knew that she would cry out all her feelings soon enough.Not good.Insanity wasn't that easy to get away from.
---
#121 Posted: 17:46:05 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"......" Losi couldn't say anything for the moment. He looked down. "Ally....you will never be my enemy. The past has passed. I....I don't care what anyone else says. I....I look up to you in some ways Ally. I don't know why....but I felt some sort of connection....it's hard to explain. But Ally....is this what you really want?" Losi blinked. "Or is just another avenue of escape?"
---
#122 Posted: 20:05:14 21/04/2012
Eve was pacing again, "Unmei is right. A summoner is a summoner, no matter how dear they are to us. I know of I turned into a monster, you all would kill me, right?"
'Aquarius looked surprised by the question, "Eve, no, we would never-"
"Wrong answer!" she spat, "A monster - any monster - is nothing more than what it is. A monster. So why let it roam free for deeds in the past of who it once was? No, Ally is who she is. Though she has done good things, I think the bad outweighs the good here."
"I - I mean ... Um ...." Aquarius's head was swimming with questions, ideas, puzzles, and he was all around confused.
".... What?" Eve gave him a hard look, her eyes digging into the Dialgeon's eyes.
"Uhhhh ... " was all he said, and Eve looked away with a snort.
Lacy buzzed over to Koray, "Hey, look, I know you really care about Ally ... But look." she gestures to Moon, "She isn't who she used to be - she is who she was meant to be. All summoners, I feel, would turn up this way. I think it would be best if we found Ally and asked her ourselves."
Eve frowned, "And end up like Moon?"
"If we don't make physical contact, maybe she can't take our feelings." replied the Celebi, placing her hands on her hips.
#123 Posted: 20:51:00 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade blinked. "Umm.....I'm confused...and I think the kid over here is as well, just not showing it." Pointing to Amiti lying down, immobilized.
---
#124 Posted: 22:49:31 21/04/2012
Laurie watched Drake,she couldnt seem to take her eyes off him.
---
#125 Posted: 22:50:54 21/04/2012
"Then you weren't paying attention." Lacy replied simply. She rolled her eyes and said, "This guy over here -" she gestured to Moon, "- got some of his emotions sucked out of him by Ally the Raichu, who is a Summoner. Apparently this has boosted him into the beginning of a process called Breaking, in which a Pokemon looses all sense in its head and goes completely wild and follows only the darkness in its heart. So, we're trying to figure out how to stop the Breaking process, because the last thing we want is is a crazy Marked Eeveelution on the loose."
#126 Posted: 22:54:44 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"What's a summoner?" Shade asked curiously.
---
#127 Posted: 23:10:49 21/04/2012
"I dunno everything on the matter. Ally's a Summoner, though. I guess they eat negative emotions or something." the Celebi shrugged her shoulders, lifting her hands behind her head and lacing her fingers together to comfortably support her neck, "Which is a bad things for both the Summoner and the victim. The victim might met more than just the negative emotions removed, and the Summoner might consume too many negative emotions and go all evil." For a moment Lacy suppressed a yawn. She was tired, as usual, and just wanted to lay down and take a nap.
#128 Posted: 23:12:40 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"But...why are they called Summoner then? Why not.....Bad Eater or something? What does a Summoner summon?" He said these thoughts out loud.
---
#129 Posted: 23:16:29 21/04/2012
"Does it look like I know everything?" Lacy scowled, "This is new to everybody. I've learned as much as you have." A smile twitched at the edges of her lips as she joked, "Besides, 'Bad Eater' doesn't sound as cool as 'Summoner'."
#130 Posted: 23:18:29 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"...I think it sounds pretty cool. I'ma Bad Eater! Rawr!" He made a mock scary face with his claws all up and him slightly standing on his two hind paws.
---
#131 Posted: 23:26:00 21/04/2012
Lacy grinned, "The big Bad Eater is here, everybody run~"
"This isn't funny!" snapped Eve.
"Uh, yeah, it is. I mean,look at his face!" Lacy grabbed Shade be his ears and said, "He's just too cute to be a Bad Eater~" She ruffled his mane playfully.
Eve face/paw'd, "Come ON, Lace! This is serious! You're sure sure you can't do anything to help Moon?"
"Sure as sure sure can sure be~" the Celebi nodded, folding her arms and sitting on the Rayeon's back, "And if I could, I would've done it by now, silly. Why so serious all of a sudden."
"I'm MAD, Lace. I want to find Ally, but I can't leave Moon here alone. Not if he ... y'know." Eve shuffled her paws nervously. So indecisive.
#132 Posted: 23:35:17 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade grinned happy to let Lacy be on top of him. He grinned and nudged Eve playfully. "C'mon. Lighten up a bit. You're always so serious! Besides. Do you smell anything? I do!"
---
#133 Posted: 23:41:28 21/04/2012
"....... No." Eve replied flatly, "Anyway, did any of you find out what happened to Ivy? I don't remember anyone telling me anything."
Lacy rolled her eyes, "Sheesh, Eve, calm down. You're all tense." she rubbed the Rayeon's shoulders, "Moon's gonna be fine, Ally's gonna be fine, and everything isn't as awful as you're making it out to be. The sun must set to rise again, as some would say." At this, Eve just rolled her eyes.
#134 Posted: 23:51:45 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade blinked. "Oh right. Got to tell you guys. Raya's turned shiny by going in some sort of chemical stuff, she's the one that captured that other Shaymin-Eevee thing and she plans to sacrifice her so she can get a high position in some sort of group thingy. Anyway, she's on espionage er...whatever and we're supposed to prepare for a fight." Shade said. "And anyways. I smell a Raichu and Losi coming from about the same distance."
---
#135 Posted: 23:57:12 21/04/2012
"..... Did you just say Raya's going to to sacrifice Ivy to a group to get a high position!?" snarled Eve, "What a heartless sack of fluff!"
"Did she give a good reason for it?" asked Lacy, " 'Cause this sounds pretty bad. She sounds evil now."
"Losi and Ally are over that way?" Eve butted her head towards where the scent apparently was coming from, "Good. I'm going that way, then."
#136 Posted: 00:07:51 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"Well, reason being she was the only expendable member from our group. She still claims to be on our side."
Shade blinked. "Eve, you don't have to. If Losi and Al-whatever-her name is are there I'm sure they're fine and are coming up with some sort of solution to all this crazyness.
---
#137 Posted: 00:12:25 22/04/2012
"Ivy didn't do much." admitted Lacy, deep in thought, "But why would she be entering this group in the first place?"
"OR Ally's stealing his feelings like she did with Moon!" Eve pointed out, "Besides, I want to see her myself."
#138 Posted: 00:15:22 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade shrugged. "....Alright. Good point. But next time, YOUR babysitter, got it?" Shade said pointing at Eve and went to go sit down next to Amiti.
---
#139 Posted: 00:23:07 22/04/2012
"Why?" Eve frowned, "Because I'm not-"
Curly FINALLY padded back, in her jaws a rock with a good sized hole in the middle, which was filled to the brim with water.
"Ugh, I wish they made that oasis closer." she sighed.
Eve rolled her eyes, set lacy down on the ground and bounded off in the direction of where the scent trail led. She now noticed that there was a scent of Losi, which overpowered the slightest scent of Raichu.
#140 Posted: 00:40:36 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade looked. "Ohai, Curly!" He said.

Amiti whimpered. "Curly..."
---
#141 Posted: 01:11:58 22/04/2012
Curly grunted to Shade, unable to speak through the stone in her mouth. She set the rock down beside Amiti, ears twitching in worry. She nosed at his side gently, sniffing him over. He smelled of fear and pain still.
"You okay?" she asked.
#142 Posted: 02:51:27 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti felt relieved. "Mmhmm...." He blinked. "Umm...Curly?" He asked.

Shade sighed and decided to go with Eve to check on Losi and Ally.
---
#143 Posted: 18:34:21 22/04/2012
Koray sighed and nodded,his ears drooping."I...I understand"
Darkfire looked sad.This was hard for everyone.She looked over at Moon.Still silent and still.But...How long would he stay like that?
Sun's ears twitched.It was like she knew that she would hear something.
CRACK!
"Huh!?"Unmei said,turning.Where had the sound come from?Then he saw it.A long crack was appearing on Moon's Dreamflower,slowly sliding down.The sound kept happening as the Dreamflower looked less stable by the second.The glow of the Dreamflower faded a bit,taking a less healthier color.
"He's...He's Breaking.There isn't much time left"Darkfire said,the worry in her eyes clear.
"What!?No!It can't happen that early!"Sun said,the anger in her voice clear.She refused to believe it.
"It's worse than I thought it would be"Unmei whispered,his eyes wide.
"There's still time,isn't there?"Sun asked,almost demanding for a good answer.
"Not as much as we would want"Unmei replied with clenched teeth.
"...FIX THIS!FIX IT RIGHT NOW!I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!ALL THESE...ALL THESE BAD THINGS HAPPENING!WHY!?JAKE IS MISSING,MOON IS BREAKING,THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING,AND...I CAN'T EVEN LIST EVERYTHING!WE JUST STOOD AND WATCHED IT HAPPENING,ESPECIALLY YOU!YOU SAID YOU WERE SUPOSSED TO STOP US FROM BREAKING!MOON IS BREAKING,YOU STUPID BASTARD!"Sun screetched out at Unmei,her rage very,very clear in her words.She stood there looking twice her size,her teeth bared.
Unmei backed up a little,surprised and shocked at Sun's outburst.He said nothing,searching for words but never finding any.
"Sun,calm down"Darkfire said gently,but Sun only turned on her.
"CALM DOWN!?DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"she hissed,the rage blazing in her eyes.
"Don't end up like Jake,Sun"Koray said coldly.
That did it for Sun.She tried to clam down,her eyes wide at what Koray had said.She wouldn't end up like Jake,she wouldn't allow herself to.Sun hit herself with a paw,hating how angry she had been.

Drake had watched the whole thing,his eyes wide through it all."No.N-No.That...That isn't true.It can't be!"
"It is,Drake.Just accept it"Akulion said.
"NO!I WON'T LET YOU TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!"Drake shouted out.Before anyone knew it,the two tails of Drake's scarf had shot out and grabbed Laurie.
"...What?"Akulion said,shocked at the sudden movement.
"Did you really think that I can't take anything away from you?You're wrong if you did!"Drake said angrily,his flames going wild."Don't move or I'll crush your precious Leafeon"
"You wouldn't"Akulion growled,but he obeyed.
"You think I would not?You really don't know me,Akulion,just like no one knows you.We're the same no matter what"Drake said with am evil smile.
"If we are the same,then you would never do anything to Laurie"Akulion hissed.
"Oh really?You turned her into a vampire.Tell me how that is different from this"Drake said,knowing he had won.
Akulion didn't say anything,looking down.

Ally could say nothing,just looking at Losi.She took his paw off and hugged him,crying fully now.She couldn't stop,all the stolen feelings pouring out of her faster than they every had."I'm sorry,I'm so sorry"she whimpered like a little child.She remembered all the things she was sorry for,but she couldn't say them out loud.Ally hated what she was doing,but she just couldn't stop.At least she couldn't take Losi's feelings.She knew why,and she hated the reason.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:55:49 22/04/2012 by cynder2000
#144 Posted: 20:43:21 22/04/2012
Eve zoomed speedily through the air, her belly almost touching the ground as she pressed herself closer to it. She hissed angrily, picking up Raichu scent more clearly now.
'Moon.' she sent a small message to the Mewreon's head, her rage swelling as she did so, 'Don't go yet. I'm going to fix everything, you just wait and see. Don't go ... Please.'
She looked around, half-expecting to see Ally appear out of nowhere and attack her. Then again, who would've expected that?

"Oh no ..." Lacy shook her head, walking to the Dreamflower. She reached forward to touch it, but the unhealthy vibe was too great for her. She whipped her hand back hastily, fear sparking in her eyes.
"Oh, Arceus, what is happening to us ...?" she asked.
Curly got up and walked to Sun, flicking the edge of her tail across the Ho-eon's shoulders, "Hush. Screaming like that won't solve the problem."
#145 Posted: 22:16:36 22/04/2012
"I know"Sun said,looking down.
Unmei closed his eyes,then smiled up at the sky.His eyes wanted to make him cry,but he wanted to stay happy for as long as possible.
Koray swallowed,looking up at the sky.He remembered how much Ally had loved the blue sky that once was.Now,the sky looked more white than blue.Koray's ears remained drooped.He knew that he was never going to see Ally again.Such a bad goodbye.
---
#146 Posted: 22:46:09 22/04/2012
Curly frowned, "We're sure there's no way to buy them some time?"

Eve came to a sudden and startled halt. She could see them. Ally and Losi. What in the name or Arceus were they doing? She could almost feel the pure tragedy in the air, the sadness that hung over the both of them like a shroud. Even from the distance, she could feel the negativity flooding from them.
'What are you waiting for?' she asked herself, 'Go!' She frowned, 'But ... I don't know if I should ...'
'You came here to kill, did you not? To save your brother?'
'I don't want to ... I don't want to kill anyone ... not after-'
'There is no other way, and you know it!'
'Yeah, I guess, but ... Do I really have to?'
'Yessss ... Quickly! While there is still time ...!'
The hiss in her own voice startled her for a moment. This was very odd. She didn't usually argue with herself. She loved ally like her own sister. The Raichu had been there the whole time ... Always. But now things had changed. She shook her head, and stepped forward.
#147 Posted: 22:58:09 22/04/2012
"I'm sure,unless anyone has the power of Light.That could give Moon a few more minutes to hold on,but nothing more"Unmei said with a sigh,his eyes still closed.
"I can only think of Nina,but I don't think that she'd help us.Remember what happened last time?"Sun said,lifting her head a bit.
"Yep"Unmei said,remembering it well.
"I could go get her"Darkfire said,pretty much ignoring the memory.
Sun and Unmei looked at Darkfire at the same time."NO WAY!"
"Go,Darkfire.If it's going to help Moon,you should"Koray said.
"All it'll do is cause something bad to happen,like last time!"Sun said.
"No,Koray's right.Darkfire should go"Unmei said,regretting his reaction a little.

Ally froze,her tears still streaming down her face.Even with her new Seal,she could feel the familiar feelings of Eve.Her feelings weren't very good.
---
#148 Posted: 23:09:21 22/04/2012
Curly frowned, "If you're sure ..."
Lacy was shaking her head, "This is too important to be worried about petty rivalries. This is the barrier between civility and insanity.

Eve felt anger rising with every step she took.
'She's breaking him.' reminded the voice in her head. She could hear herself in it, but it was deeper and more raspy, like something that was old and locked away. At this reminder, Eve's claws slid out. She moved forward.
'It's her fault.' it said. The fur on her shoulders started to rise.
Another step. 'She stole his feelings.' Her tail lashed. Step. 'She left Losi behind.' Step. 'She hurt all of you.' Step. 'She tricked you all.' Step. 'She is nothing but a monster.'
She finally stopped. All the fur on her body was piked with fury, her teeth bared and her claws stretched to their limit and digging into the earth. Strangely enough, though, underneath the complete storm of anger was a stab of sadness.
'It's not her fault.' she tried to remind herself, the thought weak as a blade of grass in a hurricane.
'IT IS HER FAULT!!' roared her inner voice, a storm of madness in its tone.
"So ..." Eve nearly spat with rage, "It was you. You realize what you've done, I expect?"
#149 Posted: 04:20:51 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi stopped his own tears. "Arceus, I can't believe that came out of my mouth...when I don't even believe it myself." He muttered and then looked over, clutching Ally with one paw. "Hey Eve. You okay?" He asked, seeing her anger. ".....Eve?"

Shade padded up. ".....Sheesh everything's always so doom and gloom around you guys!"
---
#150 Posted: 04:38:00 23/04/2012
Curly shot Shade a look that told him to shut up.
"You really don't see how awful this is, do you?" Lacy glared at Shade, her eyes narrow and angry at his casual tone, "How would YOU like to loose all control? How would YOU like killing everything you know and love? How would YOU like to become evil, the opposite of everything you've ever been fighting for? How would you like ... to have your whole world ruined ... because of someone else's mistakes?" The Celebi frowned deeply, eyes clouded with worry and fear, and turned her back to Shade. She didn't even want to look at the care-free Luxray now. Not after such heartless words.

Eve completely ignored Losi even being there, staring past him through wild eyes and directly at Ally. Her lips drew back further, her words dripping with disgust, "And you DARE to come here and try to get your paws on Losi now, do you? Well, you're not tearing my family from me!"
'Emotion Stealer ... Life destroyer ...' her mind eagerly said in reply to her words, 'Family Breaker ...! Evil's Servant ..!!' The words darkened to a low, hideous growl, 'Monster Summoner...'
Eve agreed completely.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me