Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 19 of 20 | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#901 Posted: 00:23:59 09/09/2012
Imure snarled at Laurie angrily,the action making some blood spill out of his mouth.It was tempting,but...What about his real goal?Imure figured he could probably try to attack both Laurie and Akulion.If not,his real goal would become more important.He flew a little lower,all he really needed,and sent his tail at her,the small spikes on it looking sharp and menacing.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#902 Posted: 00:27:17 09/09/2012
Laurie waited until the tail was about to stike her,then narrowly dodged it.She wanted to taunt him to a point where he would only want to battle her.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#903 Posted: 00:40:39 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti gasped. "L-Laurie..." He realized she cared for Akulion as much as Amiti cared for the others. He blinked looking down. "Why am I so useless?" He cried and then scampered away, trying to skirt around the battlefield and get to Aquarius.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#904 Posted: 00:40:44 09/09/2012
Imure seemed furious at this,looking at Laurie with his empty eye sockets.It looked like he could still see even though no eyes were present.He brought his tail up to him,pretty much the weakest part.The creature then bended the darkness around him and made it rush at Laurie,determined to injure her for partly ruining his plan.
---
#905 Posted: 00:42:21 09/09/2012
Laurie laughed,preparing to dodge the attack again.Her laugh echoed around her,it sounded like a deranged person's laugh.She dodged a second too late and the attack hit her tail.
---
#906 Posted: 01:05:17 09/09/2012
Imure was a little surprised at the laugh,but didn't show it.His fury was too big to show anything but anger.His mouth twisted up into an evil smile as blood kept dripping out.He commanded the darkness to wrap around Laurie's tail,hoping he would be fast enough for that.
---
#907 Posted: 01:08:08 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti gasped. "Laurie!" Running toward her. He had to help. Please...don't kill her....why is everyone so close to death?
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#908 Posted: 01:15:24 09/09/2012
Blood laughed, swooping around Akulion on her platform. She whipped at his wings, her unnatural speed carrying her fast as a flash of lightning past the bird God.
'You will name make it out of this battle alive, O "mighty" prey.' she snapped.

Ancient opened her jaws and fired another blast of electricity, this time with bubbles of poison flowing out as well, with explosive impact. She screeched at Losi in fury, ready to bring his death.
#909 Posted: 01:22:52 09/09/2012
Laurie laughed again when the darkness latched onto her tail,she closed her now mismatched (one black,one red) eyes and her tail caught on fire.She had learnt some tricks.
---
#910 Posted: 02:03:10 09/09/2012
Akulion's eyes widened as the whip hit one of his wings,protecting the other with a shield of electricity.He almost fell,but saved himself by wrapping the hurt wing with a dark purple energy made out of electricity that helped him stay up.He shot some of this electric energy at Blood.

Imure looked a little surprised.A Leafeon that could deal with fire like that?He just sent more darkness at Laurie,trying to wrap the Leafeon with it.He winced a bit since the darkness was partly connected to him,but was fine with it as long as he didn't die.
---
#911 Posted: 02:10:08 09/09/2012
Laurie hoped that the fiore had weakened the grip of the darkness,she lept away,hoping to break free.She knew it was a feeble hope,but still she laughed
---
#912 Posted: 02:13:28 09/09/2012
Blood seemed very amused. She laughed quite hard as the dark electricity rammed into her, sending her platform backwards a little ... and flew from her shoulders strait back at him.
"Darkness is my ally, fool!" she barked, "You cannot even touch me!"
#913 Posted: 02:33:50 09/09/2012
"Stop it,STOP IT!"Imure said in his rough voice,flying a little lower."NO ONE laughs at me!"he added in,his fury making the darkness come at Laurie faster."Now you will learn what happens when you mess with my plan.You will learn to shut that little mouth of yours!"he growled.The darkness did weaken a bit,trying to wrap completely around Laurie and stop her from getting away.

Akulion growled,opening his beak to show his strange vampire fangs.He was fine.Er...Until the electricity scraped past his already hurt wing,that is.The God's eyes widened as he started falling.He stopped himself just in time by creating a platform like Blood's,tucking in his wing and wincing at the pain.That was pretty much his weakness.His own attacks.Strange,yes,but it was like that and there wasn't much he could do.
---
#914 Posted: 02:36:05 09/09/2012
Laurie lit her entire body on fire,preparing for the darkness."I laugh at who I want.And right now its you!" she said,laughing as the darkness wrapped around her.
---
#915 Posted: 02:48:15 09/09/2012
Imure roared in a dragon-like way,sounding furious at those worlds.The fire hurt badly,but he was too angry to notice.He made some of the darkness go at Laurie's cheek,trying to slap her.Right now,he only wanted to punish this Leafeon.
---
#916 Posted: 02:51:12 09/09/2012
Laurie was now in a fit of giggling,"Someone needs to calm down~"
---
#917 Posted: 02:52:58 09/09/2012
ooc: Yay for randomly finding weaknesses? oAo

Blood grinned, watching the God fall.
"You might as well be a pigeon." taunted the demon. She growled in pleasure at the God's pain. The whip in her jaws broke apart and shifted into crimson daggers, which launched themselves at Akulion.
#918 Posted: 05:31:52 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti gritted his teeth. "Laurie...." She seemed...so insane.....why? Either way, Amiti gritted his teeth. Please...Something........ He felt a tug at the pit of his stomach. "Why? Why can't I help?" He cried out.

Losi apparently wasn't there anymore though. Then the Glacios came from underneath by using Dig from the hole to avoid the place Ancient kept firing and come up from below Ancient, putting all his strength into his Dragon-Ice Hyper Beam thingy and fired.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:39:59 09/09/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#919 Posted: 06:23:22 09/09/2012
ooc: shorty ... lol ...~

Ancient shouted out in surprise. The ground beneath her paws shifted, forcing her to fall over in a very undignified manner. But thanks to her clumsy fall, she could curl up and block the beam with the plates along her spine.
#920 Posted: 14:42:31 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: *sigh*......fixed.....and were you always stalking this topic?

Losi gritted his teeth. Darn those protective plates. He crouched, looking pretty beat up. After the last few attacks Ancient had thrown at him, his pelt was nothing but a bloody mess, literally. Losi could only see out of one eye right now, and that blast had used up most of his energy. Now what? He wondered.
---
#921 Posted: 01:55:21 10/09/2012
OOC : Yay!smilie Had to find SOME way to injure him,y'know?

"Calm down!?Why would I want to calm down!?You almost messed up my plan,foolish Leafeon!Any farther and I would strangle you right here and now!"Imure shouted out at Laurie as the darkness finally gave her a slap,mostly from his own anger.It started tightening around her,but Imure didn't want to kill her yet.He wanted to hear her in pain.

"Actually...I'm a raven"Akulion replied with a growl,spreading his uninjured wing and creating a shield of electricity.The electricity leaped off of the shield as the daggers hit,crackling around.
---
#922 Posted: 18:45:02 10/09/2012
Laurie just laughed more,"You ruined your own plan by choosing him.It may have worked if you had chosen someone else..." she said,"Don't take your own anger at yourself on me." she said.

The pokemon ran up to the Glameow,"I have to help that Leafeon." she said plainly,"I know how,but it may hurt her..."
---
#923 Posted: 21:03:20 12/09/2012
"He was the only one I could choose.I made him kill off anyone that got close to him to prepare him,but of course had to leave the other Marked Ones alone.He grew as insane from his loneliness as I had"Imure said,showing his teeth in his evil smile."Of course...All good things come to an end.That stupid Raichu came and erased his memories for a second time.Now I guess he has found out what he has really done in the past and blocked me out completely.I never sensed his old memories returning to him so that's how I know.It would have worked all the way to the point of perfection,but that Raichu ruined it.Then the second time,YOU did!I know that I have failed,but you...You somehow got through my control.How is that possible!?I kept him away!The one time I could not,this happens.How did you do it!?Argh,I do not like being unable to understand this!"he said,the end turning into a furious shout.

"I understand.Even if there is a chance that you might,those creature's spikes look pretty deadly.She is lucky they have not touched her yet.I think you should try and help,if that is what you would like to do"the Glameow said with a little nod of approval.
---
#924 Posted: 03:57:47 13/09/2012
"No one really understands anything...But when one has feelings for another they never really go away.No amount of time or space will cause those feelings to leave.You can hurt me as long as you like,but you are not effecting me.I laugh at you because you will never properly understand." Laurie said,"You are the reason it didnt work."

"A creature of darkness,I knwo what to do.She was on the right path,please...if I do anything too rash try to stop me." the pokemon said,before running towards Imure and Laurie.
---
#925 Posted: 02:22:29 14/09/2012
"Good,I am glad that I am that reason.He deserves loneliness after this,just like I had it.All who try to help shall get nothing in return.Same goes for him"Imure growled out."Rrrrrr...I would like to hurt you,cause you pain.That's what you deserve as well.Maybe causing him pain will make it the same for you?Maybe by killing Akulion I could do something to damage you that way?I saw that you care about him.I may not have eyes,but I still see"

"Yes...I shall try my best no matter the cost"the Glameow replied softly and quietly,watching the Pokemon go.She hoped that something good would come out of this attempt.
---
#926 Posted: 02:40:44 14/09/2012
Laurie's heart skipped a beat."I only owe the god,I do not care." she lied through her teeth.She prayed to Akulion that Imure would believe the lie,though it would take a miricle for that to happen

The pokemon continued running,hoping she would not be too late to help.
---
#927 Posted: 02:48:14 14/09/2012
"I know nothing about caring,yet I still see that you do even if you say you do not.Even if you do not,he certainly does care about you.Why else would he have let that useless Moltreon go at your command?He deserves to suffer,deserves to see you last as he takes his dying breath.Even if you do not end up in pain,he will"Imure said,sounding determined as he froced the darkness to get tighter around Laurie.

Drake was still trying to reach Laurie,his blind eyes widening a bit as he smelled the stench of decaying flesh.Imure...What was Imure doing?He didn't know,but wished he could find out.
---
#928 Posted: 03:06:45 14/09/2012
Laurie cried out,she could see in her mind's eye Akulion getting hurt and the image made her defenses weaken a little.Tears began to pour out of Laurie's eyes,which were flickering wildly again.

The pokemon had run past Drake,and was now below Laurie and Imure.She frowned and closed ehr eyes,focusing.Slowly she rose off the ground and her body began to glow again,a beam of light formed in ehr mouth and she shot it at Imure.
---
#929 Posted: 05:15:31 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti cried out. "Let her go!" He shouted at Imure's grotesque form. Amiti looked a little too long, and had to turn away, almost heaving out his insides.
---
#930 Posted: 19:46:52 14/09/2012
"Ahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHA!"Imure laughed,the sound of it similar to a high-pitched rough screech.It sounded pretty pleased as he laughed at Laurie's tears,her pain.The blood coming from his mouth increased,but he didn't really care.The darkness made around him increased as well,swirling around him quicker than it had been.Suddenly,the creature froze.He turned his head to look at the Pokemon who was shooting the beam of light,his eyeless sockets seeming to be looking right at her."I do not die that easily,not even from one of you"he snarled out."Good try,but...Maybe next time".And so,he raised his tail and simply made a little darkness appear on it to make the beam go away.Imure's eyes widened as the light tore through anyway,taking a small part of the end of his tail.He let out a roar of pain as well as anger."You're...Stronger than I thought you'd be.I thought no one like you had much training.Usually,that attack is nothing but weak.Rrrrr...Impossible"his voice strained because of the pain he was trying to keep out of it.He knew he should've made a better defense,but it was too late now.His injured tail had almost no blood come from the attack so it looked pretty fine.But it wasn't that fine.

Drake felt the Pokemon run past him from the wind that was made,but he didn't really do anything since he didn't know who it was.He heard Laurie's cry and almost leaped towards it,but he knew he would mess up in some way so he held himself back.As Imure let out his roar,Drake closed his eyes tight,his teeth showing as pain flashed through him.Looked like Imure had gotten hurt in some way.That would mean he was dead,though.He heard Imure's voice loud and clear and wondered what had happened,as well as what the heck Imure was talking about.'Is his brain messed up or something?I...Don't get what he's saying at all'
---
#931 Posted: 22:18:10 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti closed his eyes, he had to....had to do something. But no, he couldn't do anything until Laurie was out of the grip of that disgusting thing.
---
#932 Posted: 01:13:49 15/09/2012
Laurie looked at the pokemon.Why was someone like that trying to help her?She deserved this,so she would hold on.

The pokemon glowed even brighter,"I am strong,and I will defeat you!" she said,her voice echoing around.
---
#933 Posted: 01:52:27 15/09/2012
Imure faintly noticed that the darkness around Laurie had gotten somewhat loose during his pain,so he tightened it back up again.Then he laughed his rough laugh at the Pokemon,not believing her words.His body was weak,but he himself could hold on for a long while like he had for many years by living just on pure power.He needed nothing else to keep living,nothing else except for the one thing that was just within his reach.So close,yet so far.It made him bare his teeth in anger.There were many that needed to pay,though.Wouldn't it have been better if he got the one thing he needed,then made everyone get what they deserve?"Believe what you want.My body may be weak,but I myself am not.So it is a fight with someone just as strong.Good,an actual challange for once.Show me what you have,Ninth Weapon!"

Moon looked up as Imure finished talking,his eyes a bit wide at the words.Ninth Weapon?'Weapons,very special weapons,were created to bring destruction to the world'in Ally's voice,he remembered the first line of Ally's note to Kayashira,the Absol who had stayed far more silent than Unmei did.Then,what Kayashira had told him: "Sometimes,weapons only have one use,Moon.All eight of you were meant to have only one use.Just one.Akulion created you because he knew he would die soon.He didn't want to die,though,since he wanted to rule the new world that would be created,so he created the eight of you".But there had been something else...Something that going back to that emotionles place had blocked away.It was faded every time he tried to remember it.Something about another Guardian?He wasn't sure anymore,but knew it had something to do with what Imure had said.
---
#934 Posted: 08:59:35 15/09/2012
The pokemon smiled,"So you know who I am.How interesting." she said,looking at Laurie."Let the vampiric Leafeon go first,then we shall fight."

"NO!Do not fight for me." Laurie called out,glaring at the pokemon.She then looked back at Imure and spat in his face,"Don't let the one thing that ruined your plan out of your grasp so easily."
---
#935 Posted: 18:11:27 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti had no clue what was going on, but was slowly walking over with his eyes closed toward Imure and Laurie.
---
#936 Posted: 18:51:16 16/09/2012
"Of course I do"Imure said with a smile that clearly showed his gross teeth.It fell when Laurie spat in his face and he growled,looking angry.This time,he calmed himself down a bit."No.I refuse to let her go.I want to give her what she deserves and that is pain.Why don't we fight to see who gets the Leafeon?The loser...Well,they get death.How about it,Forgotten One?"he said,his teeth-showing smile back.

Jade walked over to Drake,looking determined."Ey"she said smoothly like it was normal to say that in this situation.
"It's you"Drake growled,remembering the voice.He winced a bit.Remembering things wasn't going to help.
The Espeon was silent for a bit,just looking at him.She wanted to help and she would do just that.And so,she smacked him in the face.
Drake was surprised at this action,rubbing the place Jade hit him with a paw."What was that for!?"
"Yep,you're blind.Not just in your eyes either.You'd better hope you get another chance.This choice of yours was stupid to make.Anyway...I want to help.How do you get rid of whatever you have?"Jade asked.
Drake looked down,but there was of course nothing but darkness."The death of Imure"
"Oh,the rose!Hmmm...I guess I could try to help"Jade said,looking up at Imure.
---
#937 Posted: 00:26:49 17/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti walked closer and closer. The foul stench of Imure was enough to make him want to turn back. He froze, finding difficulty in taking the next steps. So...so close. Please.....I need to be strong...
---
#938 Posted: 04:20:13 17/09/2012
The pokemon frowned,"If you really know who I am,then I will fight you.But only if you can say my name." she said (Only because I want to get to stop typing 'the pokemon')

Laurie smiled,the longer she held Imure up,the longer Akulion was only facing one opponent.
---
#939 Posted: 21:41:35 17/09/2012
OOC : Yeah,I understand.It's gonna come to Sharp's attention,though.Of course it would.

"I may have been trapped for a good half of my life,but I could still pay attention.I know your name"Imure said,then went silent for a sort of "dramatic" pause."...Konari"

The Glameow's eyes widened as she stared up at Imure and Konari.Nobody was supposed to know of her exsistence!This didn't make sense.This...This disgusting creature knew of Konari?Who else did?She wondered if Akulion did.It wasn't possible at all.He would have gone after them,they wouldn't have been as safe as they had been for that long...Unless of course,he'd been "playing" them,found the ninth Pokemon useful for something other than death.This made her dig her claws into the fragile ground as she let out an angry hiss.

"Hm.Konari,huh?...Cool"Jade said with a little shrug,not really seeing what was up or how bad this was.She lifted herself up into the air with her psychic powers,determined to help this Pokemon the rose had called "Konari" as well as the blind Moltreon on the ground."Hi.I'm Jade.I figured I'd help you with the rose here.You see,I have to help my friend and the only way to do that...Well,this half dead creature guy had to die"
"Heh,glad you're making it more even"Imure said with a little laugh.
"I don't care if it's fair,unfair,or what.I just want to help Jake.You meanie,taking control of his stupid decisions.Honestly...He's always been that way"Jade said,shaking her head in disapproval.
Imure let out a strange hiss."I know what he's like.I do not need to be told"

EDIT: Forgot Sharp's reaction.I had to go dance,though.

Sharp looked up,her wide eyes staring right at Imure's decayed body.She probably would have hurled at the sight,but Spiral kept that from happening.Konari!?Her ears must have heard that wrong.He was probably talking about someone else,someone she didn't know at all.The Weapon-Wielder shook her head fast,not understanding this.She then looked at the Pokemon that was claimed to be "Konari" and just stared.No...Her best friend was normal.Her best friend couldn't fly.That wasn't her.She refused to believe it.Sharp had already told her best friend a long time ago that she wasn't normal,but she had accepted it and not said anything.No...Just no.She was dead and never coming back.The Eevee she had known a long time ago was somewhere else,somewhere nice where the dead went.That creature up there was mistaken,maybe even delusional.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:47 18/09/2012 by cynder2000
#940 Posted: 05:33:27 18/09/2012
Konari smiled and glanced at Jade,"Thankyo for your offering of help.I shall accept." sh then looked back at Imure,"You know my name,wonderful.We shall fight now." she said,sending another beam of light at Imure.

Laurie was watching Konari.Such an unusual name.Why was this pokemon helping her though?Maybe it was all for Jake.

Liko looked at Sharp,"Whats wrong?' he asked,sensing her shock.
---
#941 Posted: 22:12:04 18/09/2012
"I'm not going to underestimate that move again"Imure growled,making the darkness lift him up to avoid the attack.
"Alright...How about this?"Jade said,then closed her eyes and concentrated.Her already glowing gem glowed even brighter and the beam of light changed direction,heading for Imure now while covered with a little bit of pink glow.The glow wouldn't hurt him,of course,but the light sure would.
So this other Pokemon was a Psychic-type...Just like that Magic-Wielder had been.Imure felt fury inside at this."I will not go down so easily!"he said as if he was promising that,then made a bunch of darkness wrap around the beam and threw off Jade's control.
"Oh come on!"Jade shouted out,unhappy that her Psychic moves would be ineffective against the rose.

"I...It's just that the name that the creature up there said...It brought back some memories,that's all"Sharp said,looking at Liko and snuggling into his fur for comfort.Nothing seemed to erase the shock from her,though."...Liko?Do others change?I don't mean a little,I mean a lot.Do they do that?What are you supposed to do if they do?"she suddenly asked,almost needing an answer.She closed her eyes,wanting this to be a dream.It couldn't be real.No one could change that much.No...She wasn't going to believe it.No no no!
---
#942 Posted: 07:05:49 19/09/2012
"We must find another way." Konari said,frowning a little."It may be dangerous though."

"I changed a lot,I used to be a normal Leafeon and a real jerk.Now look at me,I am not even a normal pokemon...and I think I am as far away from being a jerk as I possibly can be.So the answer is yes,one can change a lot...why do you ask?" Liko aked,worried about Sharp,"Did you know the pokemon that is fighting Imure?"
---
#943 Posted: 14:33:45 19/09/2012 | Topic Creator
He reached Laurie, reaching up and placing a paw on her. Amiti's eyes were still tightly shut. "Laurie....." The young Eevee murmured, using Heal Pulse.
---
#944 Posted: 18:20:36 19/09/2012
Laurie's eyes widened,she looked down and saw Amiti.A whole ocean of mixed emotions engulfed her.Worry,surprise,anger,relief...and so many more.
---
#945 Posted: 04:46:56 20/09/2012
"Dangerous?Well,alright.It's not like we aren't in danger right now,so I don't think it really matters"Jade said in a smooth and calm voice,just a hint of frustration lingering in her voice after her failure with hitting Imure."What about a surprise attack?Or maybe a distraction?But that probably won't work.He'd know"
Imure watched Konari and Jade,trying to figure out how they would strike next.Something quickly made him toss that goal aside for later,though.Like he had felt from the fire,something passed through the darkness and came to him.This wasn't a bad kind of feeling,it was a good one.This surprised him the most as he looked down at Laurie.Immediately,he hissed,blood spilling out quicker because of his rising anger.Some little kid was doing something to the Leafeon,something that seemed to help since he could feel it too through the darkness.The hand-like pieces of darkness he controlled rushed at Amiti,but ended up only trying to wrap around gently.Though it was extremely decayed like his whole body,Imure still had a heart.He knew what it felt like to be a little kid.Jeez,this young one was probably feeling h--- right now.It didn't stop him from trying to grab the child,though.He wasn't THAT good,no way.

"I...Y-Y-Yes...I d-did...I knew h-her"Sharp replied,her voice getting very shaky as she spoke.The only thing stopping her from facing it all and having a breakdown was Spiral.She seemed pretty good at not letting the bad feelings get to her,but Sharp was less successful at that.The Eevee shook beside Liko,pressing so much against him that it hurt.It was hard facing it.She knew she would cry if she did.Even after combining with Spiral,she was still weak,especially when it came down to emotional things.Being all alone without Konari there for a little while felt like every second made her more distressed,made everything ache until it was so hard to hold it all back that she fainted.It had been so hard and now it just kept getting harder.Her brother was gone,her parents too.She thought that she had also lost her best friend.The Eevee had searched for so long and now she had found her.But instead of relief,tears threatened to break through.It was unbearable.It should have been like one of those stories where two best friends lose each other,but then one finds the other and they hug and it's a happy ending.There was always supposed to be a happy ending.Why not this ending,then?Did Konari even remember her?She could only choke down a sob at that thought.So lonely,then finding that your best friend had changed.With appearance,something could have happened on the inside too.She could be a completely different person,someone she didn't even know.The old Konari,the only one who ever thought to hang out with the overexcited yet very scared Eevee,might still be in there.She was too afraid to say anything,though,even by purely using Spiral's strength.Both sides were scared.This was her best friend,so it probably would be like that(Sorry for making it so long,Blue!I just kept typing and typing!smilie).
---
ninjinifan1 Green Sparx Gems: 213
#946 Posted: 05:03:50 20/09/2012
Name: Twilight
Pokemon: Umbreon
Level: 72
Apperance: Same average umbreon
Moves:
Bite
Dig
Slash
Shadow Claw
Other: Nice

YEAH LUV THIS GUY
---
"HIIIII FLOOR! Make me a sammich."-Gir from Invader ZIM
#947 Posted: 05:34:53 20/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti didn't see the grab coming. How could he? He was squeezing his eyes shut as tightly as possible. "Laurie....please. I want you to go back to the way you were before all of this....." He said softly, emanating his heal pulse again.
---
ninjinifan1 Green Sparx Gems: 213
#948 Posted: 05:48:30 20/09/2012
OOC: Am i am player?
---
"HIIIII FLOOR! Make me a sammich."-Gir from Invader ZIM
#949 Posted: 14:28:53 20/09/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: that depends on cynder2000. She is the GameMaster of this topic. Please use the Character sheet provided on the first post of the first page to make your character. And it would probably be good idea to read the previous pages to understand what is going on before you actually start playing with us.
---
First | Previous | Page 19 of 20 | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me