Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 18 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#851 Posted: 22:44:41 04/09/2012
"Fiiine"Akulion mumbled out,finally getting some sense in that insaneness of his.He let Flare go,then looked towards Imure."Humph,he can't be satisfied with just getting brought back"
Sumiriyon let out a sigh of relief,glad it was over,then turned her attention to the flying creature in the sky.She remembered him,but just only a little.

(Could be gross to some.)
Then...The darkness went away,showing the creature's body.To put it simply,Imure looked like a dragon,except he didn't seem to have many scales on his body.He uncurled his tail and it was found to be long and bent in many places,the skin mostly just barely hanging on and completely gone at the end of it.He was horribly decayed,parts of skin and other things missing.He didn't seem to have any crests,just the sharp spikes all over his body.There were plenty of holes on him,his skin a sort of strange and pale grey that had splatters of blood on parts.Some of his bones showed,looking weird and yellowish.His claws were the yellowish color also,long and dirty.His teeth,the same yellow.Black was on them too,blood dripping out of his mouth now and again and covering his teeth with the red stuff.His wings were bent weirdly,but he was still able to fly with them,mostly using the darkness for that.They were torn and blood-covered too,the yellowish bones there showing clearly.His eyes...He had none.It looked as if they had been gouged out,the sockets empty.(This...Was so much fun to type!:'D Try not to let any of your charas get stuck somewhere for 1,000 years.smilie)

"Ew..."Jade said as a piece of decayed skin landed on the ground."I guess the legend was right.The rose really does look ugly"she mumbled out,having to look away.

Drake turned his head and stared at Imure,looking shocked.He had never seen him like that.How could he be alive when it looked like he had been dead for years?

"A thousand years..."Moon mumbled,shielding his eyes from the sight.He was glad it was still dark,but that hadn't stopped him from seeing the rose.

"Wh-What is that?"Darkfire asked,looking scared now.
"I am unsure,but I think that creature once almost completely ruined the past world.Sumiriyon and Akulion stopped him"the Glameow replied,having to look away.She didn't know whether a dead body looked as bad as this creature or not.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#852 Posted: 22:49:00 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti looked at it. "Aah!" Okay, it was official. He would never sleep again. This day is officially going to give him nightmares for the rest of eternity.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#853 Posted: 00:34:21 05/09/2012
Flare shoved her paw against her mouth, swinging her head around to look away. That was disgusting. Just ... just disgusting.

Raya blinked. THAT wasn't natural. But she didn't have the same sick feeling the others seemed to get from staring at a moving corpse. She didn't even care anymore. Imure was just another enemy now.

"Greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" Lacy's voice sounded from inside her strange nature creature as it wandered on over, "JUST what we need!"
#854 Posted: 04:35:45 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Even Losi was ready to heave up his insides. Fortunately he still had a battle to finish. He used Dragon Pulse.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#855 Posted: 07:01:10 05/09/2012
Laurie stared at Imure,she did not find his appearance disturbing.She found it fascinating."How interesting...that being was causing you such pain Drake...if you are still him." Laurie said,suddenly sounding like she was back to new Laurie.

The pokemon stared at Imure,"That poor creature." she said,pullign Amiti close and covering his eyes with her paws.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#856 Posted: 14:26:48 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti shivered, hiding and burying himself in the pokemon that was protecting him. It was just...so scary.
---
#857 Posted: 16:34:55 05/09/2012
Curly had to cover her eyes. That was disgusting. Just ... no. No nononono. Not in a million years was she going to be looking at that.
"Nasty ..." she muttered, trying to shove the image of Imure from her mind.

"Whatever. We get to kick its butt, right?" Lacy asked, not seeming at all bothered by a frickin' MOVING DEAD BODY. Then again, she had to deal with nature often, so having a dead body around must not be new to her.
"Dunno." Raya replied, "What does it want?"

Ancient, getting hit with dragon energy, blasted another Death Beam. This was getting seriously old fast.
#858 Posted: 22:14:03 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi rolled out of the way, now on Ancient's side. "Do you believe Akulion? Do you really think he'll make a better world." He yelled at her. "Eve would never agree to that." He said.
---
#859 Posted: 22:40:38 05/09/2012
Ancient screeched at Losi, bringing her claws around at him at full force. Her brain was a huge torrent of anger. She wasn't Eve! For the last time! The name was becoming disgusting to her.
#860 Posted: 22:56:23 05/09/2012
"I'm still...Connected to him.It doesn't go away until...One of us...Dies"Drake replied,biting back a cry of pain.It was still there,just in a different kind of form.The pain never seemed to leave him.Drake let go of Laurie,deciding to face it on his own.Ooh...Bad choice.He let out a yelp,shutting his blind eyes tight as the horrible feeling shot through him.He dug his claws into the ground,trying not to give into it.

The Glameow nodded in agreement to the Pokemon,but still couldn't look at Imure.She had seen many things,usually because she had to,so she decided not to now.

"For too long I have watched you slowly end this world,Akulion.Humph,that should be me.I should be the one who gets to change the world for the better!I have worked much harder than you,suffered for a complete one thousand years,and now,I have come to turn all that hard work into something incredible"Imure growled out,his voice sounding old but strong and pretty rough.
"Yeah yeah.I've heard this way too many times now"Akulion said,sounding a little annoyed.
That was enough to make Imure's rage get even bigger than it already was.The furious creature leaped at Akulion,doing this by pushing off of the darkness.He stretched his dirty claws out,aiming for Akulion's chest.
Akulion laughed at that,putting up a shield of darkness that started wrapping around Imure.Easy peasy.
But Imure was more than ready.He tore through the darkness with his own,smiling evily at Akulion as blood leaked out of his mouth."How do you think you're going to kill me?Against me,your powers are all useless and cannot even touch me"
Akulion growled at Imure,getting a little angry now.This half-dead creature wasn't going to give up so easily,huh?He dodged Imure's killing attack,which was quite hard for someone his size,then went to bite Imure.The God stopped himself just in time,realizing that he really couldn't touch him.The spikes were everywhere,but were probably needed to protect that body of his.
Sumiriyon watched this,her eyes wide.Another one had joined the fight,but he looked to be on his own side.Still...It was just someone else that needed to be destroyed.
---
#861 Posted: 23:52:29 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi smirked, coordinating his movements so this would work. Just before the paws were slamming at him from both sides, he rushed forward, avoiding the paws and was now up close to Ancient's chest, using Dragon Rush with his scimitar, slashing and cleaving. "Make. Her. Come. Back!" He roared, his turn to be angry. "Give me back my cousin!"
---
#862 Posted: 00:24:07 06/09/2012
Blood launched into the air, riding on a platform of her own red energy. Her void-pelt whipped and shuddered as she rapidly approached the two battling
figures.
'You only get what you deserve - and I deserve this prize!' she barked, her blade breaking apart into a whip. Akulion may not be able to touch Imure, but she certainly could. She lashed her whip, sending the end flying toward Imure's spiked body.

"Everybody wants to be a God now, hmm?" Flare stated, watching the three creatures in the air. This was probably going to be messy. She sighed, wondering what to do now. Akulion and Imure and Blood would wear each other out first, then she'd step in to finish off whoever was left standing.

Ancient reared back, rolling into a ball. The plates on her back offered strong protection against his scimitar. Simple enough.

Lacy poked her head out of her structure. She looked around, sighing unhappily. Raya blinked, still looking at Imure.
#863 Posted: 00:35:29 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled, seeing as it wasn't working. Darn...he thought he had the opening too. He frowned, trying to think of how to deal with this monstrosity. But for now, just keep the pressure on. Losi used an Icefire Flamethrower, sending a constant stream of blue fire towards Ancient.
---
#864 Posted: 00:51:02 06/09/2012
The plates on her back held strong, but Ancient lashed out her tail to swipe at Losi's legs. She was fast, and the movement of her tail allowed her to spring up and out of the way quickly enough to avoid the roar of the flames that rushed at her.
#865 Posted: 04:22:31 06/09/2012
The pokemon held Amiti close,watchign the battle begin."Another joins...only more pain now..." she said quietly.

Laurie watched teh battle,then looked down at Drake,"I wish I could help you!"
---
#866 Posted: 05:13:15 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi was caught by the tail strike and spun out of control, forcing him to stop his barrage of flames. He growled. D@amn...I'll have to be faster than that. He landed on the ground and crouched, trying to find a way to beat this enemy. He couldn't let his friends down. He just couldn't fail again.
---
#867 Posted: 05:46:47 06/09/2012
Imure's eyes widened a bit as the whip came at him.One small hit and he'd be dead on the ground.No...Not without a good fight.His yellowish claws came up,looking longer than before as he blocked the attack,but was still sent backwards.The darkness caught him and he growled,looking angry.He then thought of something and an evil smile showed on his face."How about we split the prize...Fifty-fifty?Even if you take me down,how can you expect to do the same to Akulion?If we work together,he'd die much faster"he said.There was only one tiny thing he wanted anyway.Okay,maybe it wasn't tiny,but he still planned to be the one who got it after this was over.No one was going to mess this up.
Sumiriyon was even more shocked now.These three were probably going to fight to the death.Who knew what they would happen,what would get destroyed?

"It's...Fine.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"Drake said,a grin on his face for a moment before the pain took over again.
---
#868 Posted: 05:49:42 06/09/2012
Laurie smiled a little,"Only you would joke at a time like this."
---
#869 Posted: 05:59:24 06/09/2012
"Heh,I guess you're...Right"Drake said,trying to hide some of the pain."I'm really...Sorry for this,Laurie.After it's over...I'll try to make it...Up to you"
---
#870 Posted: 06:03:34 06/09/2012
"You dont have to Ja--Drake..." Laurie said.
---
#871 Posted: 06:16:24 06/09/2012
Drake clenched his teeth more than he already were as the slight mention of his past name.Would it become his name again?He had changed it to forget,his mind clouding over his true reason at that time.The true reason...Right here with him.The true reason...He might never be able to see her with his eyes again.This made him show some anger as his long claws raked the ground roughly."I'm going to,no matter what!"he said,souning like he seriously meant it.
---
#872 Posted: 07:01:54 06/09/2012
Laurie winced,"I am sorry...I shouldnt have starting saying that word...I...I should leave" she said,turnign away
---
#873 Posted: 14:22:10 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked, seeing his chance. He ran over to Laurie. "Laaurie!" He cried out.
---
#874 Posted: 20:31:22 06/09/2012
Drake opened his mouth to say something,but Amiti beat him to it.He closed his mouth and slowly slid onto the ground,laying there on his stomach.
---
#875 Posted: 20:43:12 06/09/2012
Ancient roared. If Losi was going to play that game, she would also! She took a deep breath, and from her body bellowed forth an enormous meteor of Deathbeam and Draco Meteor combination.

Blood was silent. She had her eyes narrowed. This creature looked so frail, she'd be able to kill it off with ease once Akulion was dead. She snuffed.
'... Your words make sense. Akulion's death is in both of our interest. I will accept this offer.' she stated, and turned away from the Thousand Year Rose. The platform sped towards Akulion now, and Blood once again cracked her whip.
(Blood ... You're not very nice, are you?)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:43:45 06/09/2012 by CinderLover
#876 Posted: 21:20:43 06/09/2012
Laurie spun around and looked at Amiti,"A-amiti?You should have gotten somewhere safe!" she said,concern lacing her voice.
---
#877 Posted: 22:35:01 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi gasped, immediately knowing he couldn't dodge that powerful of an attack. He gritted his teeth and quickly put up an Ice Barrier, bracing himself and hoping it would hold.

Amiti ran over and nuzzled his face into her. "Please....make it stop. Make it all stop!" He cried out.
---
#878 Posted: 03:13:17 07/09/2012
"I cant Amiti...this time I cant." she said."But I wish it would all stop." She wrapped her tail around him,hoping to comfort the little pokemon. "But I can try.What part do you want to end?"
---
#879 Posted: 04:32:31 07/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"It's not worth it..." Amiti cried. "Nothing is worth this much......death, and pain....I-I can't take it anymore..." He cried.
---
#880 Posted: 06:45:10 07/09/2012
"Do you want me to take you away from the pain?We can forget everything for a while...would you like that?" Laurie asked
---
#881 Posted: 22:14:22 07/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"No.....forgetting doesn't help. It never helps!" Amiti cried. "Just because I forget doesn't change the fact that it still keeps going on and on and on."
---
#882 Posted: 04:09:06 08/09/2012
The meteor impacted with the shield. Being an enormous meteor of dragon/deathbeam energy, a simple ice barrier shattered upon impact, and an explosion of power burst out in its place, electricity arcing out in all directions. Ancient grinned a wild grin, her gums showing with how broad her smile was.
#883 Posted: 16:58:06 08/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi yelled as he was blasted back by meteor, the force cutting through his skin and sending him flying into the cliffside of that rocky cliff. Losi hit, actually going somewhat through the cliff from that powerful blast.
---
#884 Posted: 19:58:06 08/09/2012
Laurie frowned,"Then what?This battle will continue and there is nothing we can do about it." Laurie said,she shuddered and cringed,"Sorry,I dont know what came over me.You want me to help Amiti,then tell me what I can do."
---
#885 Posted: 20:37:50 08/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"I don't want any more fighting! Don't you understand. This battle will help NOTHING! It's only bringing pain and suffering. I want it to stop!" He said, lightly hitting Laurie as he cried. "Make it stop....."
---
#886 Posted: 20:50:00 08/09/2012
"Make it stop..." Laurie muttered,she glanced up at Akulion and the others."I think there is one way I can try to stop that fight,but...it could result in me no longer being around..." she said,looking back at Amiti,"Would you be able to handle that?"
---
#887 Posted: 20:55:06 08/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti looked at her in shock. "No. I don't want anyone else to die. Especially not you Laurie. No one needs to suffer any more." Amiti gasped seeing Losi. "Losi!" He cried out. No....not another....please....be okay.
---
#888 Posted: 20:59:01 08/09/2012
Laurie looked at where Losi had impacted,"This fighting is not ending any time soon..." she said,sadness in her voice.
---
#889 Posted: 21:19:51 08/09/2012
Ancient gave a rough laugh, sauntering on over to where Losi smashed into the cliff. She grinned, and blasted dark purple electricity from her body at the Glacios, ready to end this here and now.
#890 Posted: 21:28:03 08/09/2012 | Topic Creator
The blast smashed into the hole Losi was in, widening the hole and blowing part of the cliff to kingdom come! Losi got hit, insanely damaged by the dark electricity as his cries were heard but he couldn't be seen.
---
#891 Posted: 23:08:40 08/09/2012
Imure's evil smile only grew.Perfect.He watched Blood,deciding to stay out of it for now.His body really was that weak,but soon enough it wouldn't be.
Akulion's eyes widened at the sudden change.He hadn't expected this,so the whip hit him.The God let out a screech of both pain and anger,but stayed still in the air and glared at Blood.

"Akulion dies...The battle is over.It has to be fast or otherwise...The world will end.All we can do is...Hope that somehow,the battle will soon end"Drake said,putting his paws on his head and pressing down because of the pain.
---
#892 Posted: 23:12:27 08/09/2012
Laurie flinched at Akulion's screech.The sound of his pain hurt her greatly."He...has to die?" she asked in disbelief.Her eyes flickered between red and black,making her look slightly more scary than her new appearance made her.
---
#893 Posted: 23:16:02 08/09/2012
"Yep.Not going to...End any other way"Drake replied,wondering why Laurie sounded like that.Then he remembered that the God somehow cared about her so maybe she somehow cared about him.That got him even angrier,putting more pain onto him too.He didn't see the flickering color change,since he was blind and all.
---
#894 Posted: 23:19:55 08/09/2012
"He cant die..." laurie said,her voice suddenly deeper."Not now...Not ever!I cant lose someone else." the pain in her voice was obvious.She broke away from Amiti and ran towards the battle
---
#895 Posted: 23:26:09 08/09/2012
Drake's blind eyes snapped open and widened as he heard Laurie running away."Where...-?"he started,but trailed off and then stopped himself completely.Was she really going where he thought she was?Probably.He got up,stumbling a little and biting back a cry or pain.How would he even try to follow her while he was blind AND in pain?Didn't seem possible.
---
#896 Posted: 23:28:41 08/09/2012
Laurie's eyes were still flickering,distorting her vision.When her eyes went red her vision was clear,but everything was red.When her eyes were black everything was in inverted colours so it all seemed distorted.But she still kept running straight.
---
#897 Posted: 23:40:16 08/09/2012
"I know...How Imure is.He won't let...Anything...Get in the way of his plan"Drake mumbled to himself,knowing it was true.He started walking,stumbling on every step.It was hard only being able to see darkness and nothing else.He felt his way,going pretty slow.This probably wasn't going to work,but he couldn't let Laurie get injured.
---
#898 Posted: 23:52:06 08/09/2012
Laurie skidded to a stop and stared up at Akulion,how would she be able to protect him?
---
#899 Posted: 00:09:21 09/09/2012
Akulion...He was pretty much surrounded by both Imure and Blood.But he was a God and so,maybe he could get through this without his death.
Imure still watched,not planning to attack Akulion just yet.Out of the corner of his eye,he noticed Laurie.The Leafeon...This made him bare his blood-covered teeth.Was she here to mess things up for him yet again?
Sumiriyon also noticed Laurie,but she wasn't angry about it like Imure was and just accepted it.This Leafeon had somehow stopped Akulion for killing that Moltreon the God had caputred in his beak and this had surprised her.She wondered what she was here for now.

Drake had gotten the hang of it.Well,at least a little bit.He now went faster,using his nose to tell where Laurie had gone.
---
#900 Posted: 00:14:42 09/09/2012
Laurie glanced at Imure,and saw the anger,then at Sumiriyon and saw the acceptance."He is not going to die today." Laurie said quietly,knowing they most likely would not hear her.Maybe if Akulion was only up against one foe he would have it easier.She looked at Imure again and smiled,daring him to come at her.
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me