Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 17 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#801 Posted: 02:20:40 30/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti felt all those in need around him. The god having Drake in his neck. He watched in horror. Another death? And he looked at Aquarius, fainted and badly wounded. The fighting. Chaos just shattering everything all around him. Amiti blinked. "I-I have to be strong.....I-I have to...." But no matter what he said, it just wasn't him. He wanted to help, but.....it was just....so frightening! Fear didn't even give him the chance to run away, it just pinned him down to that spot.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#802 Posted: 06:44:30 30/08/2012
Laurie skidded to a stop,her eyes widening."NO!" she yelled,she couldnt stop herself.

THe pokemon saw Amiti and ran over to him,"Young one,come with me.I can get you somewhere safe." she said,her voice was kind and calm."I do not want to see one so young get harmed,please...come with me."

Liko smiled a little too,"I would never leave you..." he said
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#803 Posted: 08:16:22 30/08/2012
"Can you help me with carrying him,please?Just put him on my back and-"the Glameow started.
"NO.I'll do it"Sun interrupted,glaring slightly at the Glameow.She still didn't trust this Pokemon.
The Glameow nodded,a little surprised at this Pokemon's stubborness."Alright.Here"she said,then helped with putting Aquarius on Sun's back.
"Thanks"Sun mumbled out.
"Yes"the Glameow replied,not sure if this Pokemon meant it or not."Is anyone else injured?"
"Maybe.Go and check.Just don't touch the shield M...My friend made.He's obsessed with the Mew inside it.Seriously..."Sun said,catching herself before she said Moon's name.
"But shouldn't I help the Mew-?"the Gameow started,again interrupted by Sun.
"Shut up about it!Just shut up!Go and check and don't bug me with questions!Just stay away and shut up!"Sun shouted at the Glameow,then turned and walked away,using her Psychic to help keep Aquarius steady on her back.
The Glameow's eye had widened at the Pokemon's words.That had been a bit...Strange.

Akulion's bluish acid-green eyes widened at the voice.He looked at Laurie,feeling shocked.The God would have already crushed the Pokemon's life he held in his beak,but he just held Drake there.
"L-Laurie..."Drake wheezed out,recognizing the Leafeon as his vision went kaput.
"YOU IDIOT!YOU DUMB,USELESS IDIOT!"Imure shouted out at Drake,sounding way more than furious.He shouted out more things at Drake,such as "I made you stronger!Your eyesight is gone now because you made the choice!" and so on and so on.
Akulion released Drake slowly and reluctantly,his beak opening to let the Moltreon breathe.
Drake was ready when Akulion let him go and his fire turned normal as he glided towards the ground.The moment his paws were touching the dirt,he collapsed,trying to breathe normally again.
Sumiriyon watched this in amazement.It made almost no sense to her,how such a normal Leafeon had done that.Alright,maybe not normal.A vampire.This made her narrow her eyes a bit,but she had no comment.

"Wow...Pretty cool"Jade said,stopping to watch as it happened.A smile was on her face.Maybe if that Leafeon could do that,she could get the rose out too.

"R-Really?I'll never leave you too,then!"Sharp said,sounding very happy.She only had Liko here now,so she was truthfully overjoyed he hadn't left.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#804 Posted: 08:33:08 30/08/2012
"I am sorry...but you cannot hurt him." Laurie said,staring into Akulion's eyes.She then ran to Drake's side."I feel as though this is my fault...I was supposed to be there for you..." she whispered.

Liko smiled,"That makes me very happy..."
---
#805 Posted: 08:49:49 30/08/2012
Akulion gave Laurie a little nod at that.He knew that Laurie would have been mad if he had went ahead and killed Drake.He couldn't have lived with that even if he knew he would die soon enough.
Sumiriyon didn't go and attack the God,letting him collect his thoughts.It was probably a stupid thing to do,but she didn't think so.
"No...I was supposed to be there for you.I was supposed to protect you"Drake whispered back,still slightly wheezing out his words.He shut his eyes tight as the horrible pain came,digging at him like Akulion's beak had."I don't know you!Wait,I remember you.No...No...Yes...It hurts!It hurts too much to remember you!Why can't I forget you!?"
"You made the choice,idiot!"Imure hissed out,still furious."It would be easier if you had just forgotten,but NO!You had to remember,didn't you!?"

"Yay!"Sharp said happily,hugging Liko and purring at the words.
---
#806 Posted: 18:49:34 30/08/2012
Laurie gasped a little.He wanted to forget her.Tears flowed into her eyes,she couldnt stop them."You....want to forget...." her voice didnt hold the sorrow,it held anger.Through the utter sorrow the other,darker side of her was angry.And that was more powerful than the deepest sorrow.''You...Want To Forget.I Will Make You Forget Everything!" she yelled,striking Drake

Liko hugged her back
---
#807 Posted: 19:50:25 30/08/2012
"Heh.At least this happened.Now you can go back to destroying Akulion"Imure said with an anxious growl.
Drake took the blow,gladly even.He knew he deserved it."I...I have to forget you.If I don't,bad things happen.How can you still care,anyway?I did this!I screwed up!How can you still-?"Drake started,but had to let out a groan.The pain was too much to be talking about this.
Another growl from Imure.He hated this,simply hated it.What was Drake doing?He was practically killing himself over some words!
Akulion watched,looking uninsane for once.He couldn't hold back a smile when Laurie hit Drake,but it went back to a simple expressionless line after what Drake had said.'Eh,doesn't matter.He has to go back to the old Drake soon enough,anyway.The inside pain is too much'

Sharp happily sighed and snuggled into Liko's fur,feeling safe in his paws."I can't wait for this battle to be over"she whispered.
---
#808 Posted: 22:07:42 30/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"I can't.....I...I need to help!" Amiti said slowly. He took a step forward. Another. Then another. Towards Akulion.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#809 Posted: 22:22:15 30/08/2012
Sumiriyon noticed a small Eevee coming towards her and Akulion.Her eyes widened a bit and she looked at Akulion,but he made no move.
Akulion was looking up at the sky,maybe a million thoughts racing through his mind.He didn't see the world ending,he instead saw Laurie happy.This made him extremely confused.
---
#810 Posted: 00:08:56 31/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti kept walking, his heart beating faster, and faster. He stopped now only a few feet away from Akulion and Sumiriyon.
---
#811 Posted: 02:19:33 31/08/2012
Sumiriyon watched the Eevee,her eyes still widened.She didn't know what he was going to do and even worse,she didn't know what Akulion himself was going to do.
Akulion noticed where Sumiriyon was looking,but just growled and did nothing else.He needed time to think,not Pokemon firing random attacks at him.
---
#812 Posted: 04:32:51 31/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"W-Why do you want to kill us, sir?" He spoke timidly at first, then realizing, his voice wouldn't be heard, spoke louder, with all the bravery he could muster. "Why do you want to kill us, sir?!?" He shouted.
---
#813 Posted: 06:36:02 31/08/2012
Laurie screamed in rage,she continued to strike Drake,"I LOVED YOU!I SAID I ALWAYS WOULD!I CANT ANY MORE,HE IS ALL FOR ME,ALL YOU COULDNT BE!" Shadows enveloped ehr claws as she struck him,"I am happy now,You dont have to forget,you became this and it was the wrong choice..." her slashed slowed,"if I could still care for you I would...and I think some small part of me does,but if I hadnt turned into this then maybe I wouldnt have it in me to still care now that you are This...you made the wrong choice." She was still slashing,but very slowly,like she was tired or out of energy.Her emotions had left now,she was empty again.

The pokemon had followed jast behind Amiti,she was surprised with how brave this little pokemon was."I will protect him..." she muttered to herself.
---
#814 Posted: 15:19:28 31/08/2012
"All of you are in my way,so that's why I want to kill you.You'll all die soon anyway after the past world reawakens.Why not letting me save you from the pain and agony?"Akulion replied,an insane smile on his face as he finished.
Sumiriyon angrily looked at Akulion."The past world with not reawaken,Akulion,and that is a promise"
"So you say.This world is already crumbling under everyone's paws as we speak.Soon enough,it will all break apart and the new world will rise again!"Akulion replied to that,insanty in his eyes again.So much for thinking.

"I'm sorry,Laurie.I was trying to protect you...I was always the weakest one,the stupidest,the one who got sick and acted like an idiot because of it...I always ruined everything,always messed things up.I even let Akulion control my body because my emotions became too much.I had the word weak written all over me.But it's fine now...You say you're happy and I trust you"Drake said as he just lay there and accepted being slashed by the Leafeon.He looked exhausted,his eyes closed since he couldn't accept the truth of them being useless and trying his best to hide the pain from his voice."See,this is what I do.I push away everyone that cares and now,I'm alone again"he added in,then reached out and grabbed one of Laurie's front paws,his long claws barely touching her.He didn't know how he had done that and didn't really care."This was the wrong choice,yes.I'm not going to say it wasn't.I failed and lost sight of the real reason I was trying to become stronger.I thought I wanted to kill Akulion,but I just wanted to get stronger for you.It doesn't matter anymore,though.If you're happy,that's all that matters.I'm not going to ruin that.Be with him,if that's what makes you happy"every word felt like his heart was splitting in half over and over again,but Drake ignored that and struggled through his words as he held onto Laurie's paw,his only connection to sanity right now.
Imure let out an impatient growl.Stupid Moltreon,hurting himself over what was already gone.He also hated the fact that his plan was taking the wrong turn.If he had to kill Akulion himself...Well,he simply would.
---
#815 Posted: 21:43:12 31/08/2012
Laurie froze,staring at the paw he had grabbed onto."You...." the dakkrness slowly left ehr claws."You did this for me..." she muttered."I am sorry this hurts you...I wish it didnt,and sometimes I wish that things didnt turn out this way...I want you to know that...there are still feelings,and maybe if somehow a miracle happens...they could be felt again." Her breathing was a bit shaky,as if she was trying to hold back tears,''And know...if you want all this pain to end,I am here.It will be the one last act of Love that I do...if you ever need it." The entire time she never tried to move her paw,even once she had finished she stayed like that.

The pokemon watched Akulion,she hated him so very much.She heard what the Leafeon had said about her loving Akulion and she did not understand how that poor soul could.She had not realised Akulion had somehow found a way to care bout a creature other than himself.
---
#816 Posted: 22:22:11 31/08/2012
"I sometimes...Wish the same too"Drake choked out,the searing pain making him shut his eyes tighter.Laurie's offer...It sounded pretty good to him.But doing that meant quitting and when had he ever quit?When he was pulling Eve out of the water,he didn't quit.He had never quit chasing after Storm to get revenge,but didn't want it anymore.Even now he hadn't quit.To quit at this time might be good.He wasn't needed anymore.Everyone could do fine without him."I have already damaged enough.There may still be feelings,but I'll no doubt screw that up again.I am not a coward,though.Let the pain tear me apart.I already am anyway"he finally said,clenching his teeth.He would rather talk to Laurie and die that way rather than just die.
Imure was too furious for words.He kept giving Drake pain,but the Moltreon never complained.Not a word.He didn't know if he should kill him.Might be good for something else after this was done.Anyway,he decided to wait a bit more.It was a little interesting if he ignored the fact that Drake wasn't trying to kill Akulion.
---
#817 Posted: 22:40:42 31/08/2012
"You could never make these feelings disappear...thay have always been here.And no matter what,some part of me will always hold onto them.Everyone makes mistakes,and I have made some rather large ones.If I am the reason the pain is tearing through you then I believe I should leave...to have you in such pain is not good." Laurie said,failing to fight back the tears.They streaked down her cheeks and landed on the ground infront of her,creating almost perfect circles.
---
#818 Posted: 05:27:55 01/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"And what good will this, new world be? Say you win. We all die. Your world is reborn. Do you think it'll be any different from this world. Do you really think that destruction will help?" He asked, taking a bolder step towards Akulion.
---
#819 Posted: 07:27:22 01/09/2012
The pokemon kept close behind Amiti,ready to protect him if he was attacked.
---
#820 Posted: 20:38:36 01/09/2012
"Yes,they always have been.This mistake was my worst one.I might be able to make it better,though"Drake said,his teeth clenched as he said it.His blind eyes snapped open when he heard what Laurie said next."N-No!Don't leave...So what if there's pain?It doesn't matter as long as you're here"he managed out,his grip on her paw tightening a little.

"YES!After I win,this world will be better!The past world is different!It's much better!There may be some harsh things that come with it,but that doesn't matter!It is much better than this world,this world of humans and experimenting.I have seen it and I know how far this world has sunk.Arceus was lucky enough to make it as I died the first time here.There will be no more luck!No one will create another failed world!"Akulion said,laughing insanely as he finished.His insane smile was even bigger than before as he looked at Amiti.
Sumiriyon said nothing to this.How had he ignored what it was like?When those past Pokemon had tormented him,the hardest of times just finding a place to sleep.They had all been tearing each other apart as well as the world they lived on.That was not better than this.Even living on this breaking world was better than what she had experienced in the past.
---
#821 Posted: 20:44:30 01/09/2012
Laurie hesitated,"You want me to stay here...even though it causes you pain." she said,then she acted impulsively,she leaned down and quickly kissed him,the old Laurie was in control fr a few moments,then she pulled back and was the new Laurie again.
---
#822 Posted: 20:58:56 01/09/2012
Drake closed his eyes and almost got lost in the kiss,kissing back.He felt a stab of pain,like knives digging into his skin,but ignored it.When she pulled back,the pain lessened but still remained."Yep"was all he could painfully murmur out,trying not to hold Laurie's paw too tightly.
"Idiot.You made the choice,so you know this is NOT just an 'I'm outta here' and that solves everything"Imure growled.
'I...Know,Imure.I'll fight you for freedom if that's what it takes.It doesn't matter if I'm weak,this decision was mine and it again is.Just go and...Kill Akulion.That's what you want'Drake thought back,even his thoughts holding pain.
Imure couldn't do that,though.He needed to find another body if Drake wasn't going to do it.His body was so bad that he didn't even look alive.One swipe of a claw,and he was a goner.
---
#823 Posted: 21:08:11 01/09/2012
Laurie could feel a slight lessen in his pain,once again she acted impulsively,she kissed him again.Hoping it would help him,even just a little.
---
#824 Posted: 21:18:23 01/09/2012
Drake kept his eyes closed and again kissed back.The pain and the happiness combined,making it a sort of bittersweet feeling.
Imure felt his control dying.He desperately tried to regain control,which caused more pain for Drake.
Drake whimpered at the pain,leaning into the kiss and making it a little bit harder in order to try and make the pain go away.It worked a little,letting him relax for a bit.
---
#825 Posted: 21:23:17 01/09/2012
Laurie kept kissing him,feeling his pain die down a little more.The one thing she hoped now was that Akulion would not look down and have a rage. (NOT A CUE NOT A CUE NOT A HINT)
---
#826 Posted: 21:31:09 01/09/2012
OOC : smilie Okay,Blue.Or is it a cue?I dunno,I can't tell.Telling these things is what I fail at.

Drake kept having to kiss Laurie a little harder every time he felt the stab of pain,adding a few whimpers in as well.He didn't understand what the heck he was doing anymore.Was he really doing this because he loved her,or was he just using the kiss to keep away the pain?
---
#827 Posted: 21:35:54 01/09/2012
ooc; Its not...unless you want it to be...smilie

Laurie didnt care what he was using the kiss for,she just wanted to kiss him.Or was she trying to stop the pain.She didnt know anymore.
---
#828 Posted: 21:47:13 01/09/2012
OOC : Hm,I dunno.Akulion's going a little loopy in the head,so would he notice?Yeeeeah...Probably.It would add in more action too.Or maybe Imure should do something.I honestly don't know what to do with him at this point.*shrug*

Drake tried to ignore his confusion as he let out another whimper,this one softer than the others.He knew the kiss was working,but for how long?Imure was mad,powerful too.He probably wouldn't stand a chance when the creature inside of him started to take over again.
---
#829 Posted: 22:04:06 01/09/2012
ooc: I dont know either...hahahah

All of the different sides of Laurie were fighting in her head.One part said to stop the kiss,let him go through whatever pain.Another wanted to be the one to cause the last blow,that was the sadistic side.A different one kept on arguing to keep the kiss going,that wasthe side that still cared.One side remained perfectly silent,looking over the others,that was the 'new' Laurie.
---
#830 Posted: 22:07:53 01/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked. "No. That's not true. Your blinded by yourself. The world you say will be born won't be any different from this one. In a few hundred years after all that, it'll just turn up like this world again. There won't be any change." Amiti wasn't even sure now it was him speaking. He felt like.....something else was speaking through him.
---
#831 Posted: 22:20:22 01/09/2012
OOC : Ah well.

Drake had fighting in his head as well,fighting against the pain and control of Imure."Get out.I don't want to see you again!"
"Your choice,idiot"the shadow of Imure replied,striking a blow to Drake's head.
Drake let out another whimper in the outside world,having to kiss even harder than he already was.

"There WILL be a change!You don't know!I will make this world better,THIS WORLD WILL BECOME BETTER AFTER I'M DONE WITH IT!Nothing blinds me,I can see just fine that my change will be the best of them all!"Akulion screeched out,now looking angry.His insane smile stayed there,making it look a little weird.
Sumiriyon was there ready to strike.Akulion wasn't sane right now,who knows what he'd do?
---
#832 Posted: 22:23:25 01/09/2012
Laurie continued to kiss Jake,the battle still raging in her head.
---
#833 Posted: 22:36:55 01/09/2012
It was then that Drake let go of Laurie's paw and put his paws around her,needing more closeness than what was already given.He continued recieving blows from Imure inside of his head,forcing them to get blurry and faded.
---
#834 Posted: 23:02:05 01/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"No it won't. The same thing will happen over and over again. You will never be satisfied. That's just the way life is. You can't change it. No one can."
---
#835 Posted: 04:54:05 02/09/2012
Laurie blushed instinctively.It seemed like months scince she had last been close to someone like this.And that last was Jake.Laurie prssed herself against him,hoping the closeness would help.
---
#836 Posted: 09:23:03 02/09/2012
Akulion let out a furious roar at this.He could change it,HE COULD!He was a God!"YOU'RE WRONG!YOU'RE WRONG!"he screeched,then dove at Amiti.
Sumiriyon was more than ready and shoved the God away before he could reach the Eevee.
"You want death too,it seems"Akulion growled,glaring at the Goddess.
"No,I want peace for once.That will only happen if you leave"Sumiriyon said back in her soft voice.She was a little reluctant to kill him,but this wasn't the old Aku anymore.That poor little bird might have still been inside of this new one since he had somehow found a way to care about someone other than himself,but there was no way she could find him.He had died long ago,somewhere back when those other birds had tormented him for being so small.One of those deaths had done it,probably.Without thinking,Sumiriyon did something that both her and Akulion got surprised at.She quietly sang out the following:
"And you know that you will always come back to me
You know that there will always be a place for you
Can't give up hope, no time to mope
Don't cry, just try
And tomorrow will be a better day
Yes tomorrow will be a better day..."

It had started as some random melody,but had become the song she sang to comfort him during his deaths."Time to die,Akulion.This time for good.And...I'll make sure the curse goes away.No matter what...You won't have it anymore"
Akulion looked too shocked for words.He opened his beak to say something mean or threaten her,but nothing came out.This was...It...He didn't even know what to think.
Sumiriyon looked at him for a moment,then turned and flew away.Well,flew all the way to Flare,anyway.The Goddess landed in front of the Palkeon,letting out the quietest of sighs.She knew she couldn't do this on her own."Flare...I need your help.If you decide to help me,you shall transform.Do not worry about it when you do"she simply said,putting the tip of her wing on Flare's shoulder.Maybe this would help her in the fight.She hoped so.(Cuz we need to get CL back into the RP.'Nuff said.)

Drake gasped quietly into the kiss,feeling something nice and old stir inside of him.He remembered some of the old times and weirdly enough,that made things a little better.He could push back Imure more with the thoughts,so he thought some more.Memories started coming back,helping to make the pain fade away.The Moltreon held Laurie tightly,unsure of what he should do next.This closeness...He still didn't understand it.Were they both in it just because one was in pain and the other wanted to help?It was confusing to him.
Imure growled as he was pushed back by the memories.He stopped trying to regain control and instead wondered if he could take over a different body.Hmmm...Most of them were injured,but he could help with that.He just needed a plan and had to be sure it would work or he'd be nothing more than dead.
---
#837 Posted: 14:54:21 02/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti was frightened for sure. He instinctively ran away, shivering with fright, curled up into a little ball.

And over on the sidelines, a pinkish hue from the eyes of a Latias and Latios, faded away.
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#838 Posted: 15:02:02 02/09/2012
ooc: *randomly jumps in*

Flare looked up at Sumiriyon, her legs trembling as she felt weakness taking over her body. Transform ...? What was that meant to mean? She wondered about this for a few heartbeats, before she slowly began to nod.
"Yes ... Yes, I will fight for your cause, as I always have," she smiled, and with that swirls of light descended from above in the pitch-black sky. The ribbons of light wrapped themselves around Flare, with large bulbs of said light building near her shoulders, ankles, and wrists. As the glow seeped into her fur and disappeared, the little orbs of energy still remained. And after only a second bright white wings burst from the bulbs in a flash of feathers. Not only on her shoulders - her ankles and wrists received tiny little wings as well, also feathers formed on her cheeks. The odd thing about these wings was that they seemed to float a little ways away from the Palkeon's body.
(Here is an image of her)
Flare floated up, and then seemed to land on air itself. She didn't look weak anymore, not in the least bit. She glared at Akulion, wings fluttering and the fur on her neck beginning to rise.
"Well ... I suppose this is my final form." she commented, looking over at Sumiriyon.
Blood watched this in horror
'Another being of light ...? Impossible!' she spat, all of her void-pelt standing up on end with either rage or fear - it was impossible to tell the two apart anymore.

Ancient was already on four paws, and her quick movements allowed for easy avoidance of Losi's attacks. She snarled as her tail began to give off a silver glow. She brought said silver-tinted tail over at Losi in an Iron Tail attack.

Aquarius was still out cold.
#839 Posted: 23:25:33 02/09/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: *throws confetti around* Yaaay.

Shade landed the Thunder he'd charged up on top of Ancient. Losi was hit by the Iron Tail, but somehow caught it and clung onto it, a sheath of ice enveloping him and started to wrap itself around Ancient's tail.
---
#840 Posted: 03:58:58 03/09/2012
The pokemon followed Amiti,she sped up and skidded to a halt infront of him,"Please,let mew take you away from here,somewhere safe!" she pleaded.

Laurie was so trapped in the fight inside ehr head that she could not hear Akulion and Sumiriyon.The fighting was getting louder and more violent.The parts of herself were having a fight to the death over who wanted control.The new Laurie still watched,one part of her was already dead.The part that loved Jake and Drake still was fighting with the Sadistic part.The one who just wanted Drake to have the pain was dead.
---
#841 Posted: 05:26:03 03/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked. "I....I don't want to be safe. I want to help." He said, trying to sound brave.
---
#842 Posted: 07:14:05 03/09/2012
"It will help for you to be where you cannot be harmed." The pokemon urged.
---
#843 Posted: 07:42:41 03/09/2012
"Yes...It is"Sumiriyon replied with a small smile as she looked at Flare's transformation.She would be able to defeat Akulion easily than she could have herself this way,but it would still be tough.
Akulion watched Flare and Sumiriyon.Well,a better word would be that he stared.And stared.AND STARED.
Moon watched this happen,not really doing anything but looking at Flare with those eyes of his.He said nothing,just feeling glad that Flare didn't look so injured anymore.
"Well,it's pretty much going good right now.You just need to get the rose out"Jade said from behind him.
The sudden voice made Moon jump a bit,but he quickly recovered and turned to look at the Espeon."That is good.How do you get this rose you speak of out,though?"
"Leave that to me"Jade simply replied,then walked off.
Moon sighed.This seemed to be getting more complicated by the second.

(Poor Laurie!:'( )
Drake got lost in his thoughts,but still the pain kept coming.It seemed like nothing was enough to block it or make it go away.Imure was this determined,it seemed.
Imure was becoming impatient,VERY impatient.Drake was ignoring the pain and his fall back to his old Drake self was coming along too slow.He needed a better option.
---
#844 Posted: 15:45:13 03/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"O-Okay.....but t-take me to Aquarius first." Amiti blinked.
---
#845 Posted: 18:39:02 03/09/2012
The pokemon nodded,"Alright." she said.

The fight in Laurie's head was a deadlock.Neither of the fighting pair wanted to face the one other sie left,but neithr wanted to lose.They were both equally strong,but they were not even putting all of their strenght in.
---
#846 Posted: 10:39:33 04/09/2012
"Aquarius?Who is that?"the Glameow asked,walking over to the Pokemon and Amiti.
"He's that Girateon you tried to help.Stubborn Sun,as always"Darkfire said with a small sigh.
"Sun...The Hoeon would be my guess.You can find Aquarius with Sun,young one"the Glameow said to Amiti.

Sumiriyon began to feel a little weird.She looked over at Akulion to find him staring.Er...That was a little strange.Actually,it was very strange.
Akulion kept staring.Then...He hugged Flare.Yes,you heard it right!The God of Darkness and all that other stuff flew over to Flare and Sumiriyon and hugged the Palkeon with the new transformation.Well,she was pretty cool-looking anyway."Wow,you're so PWETTY~!"smilie(I couldn't take or do this seriously at all.Anyway...Reason:BECAUSE COMEDIC RELIEF.We're all too serious here.Akulion has his weird moments too,y'know.Even if it wasn't funny,it wasn't serious.Nice change.)
Sun was carrying Aquarius,but she still heard the God."Oh,so you got Laurie and now you want Flare!?Dude,you're messed up!"(Just something me and CL thought up.Wasn't meant to be serious,again.smilie It's just...THAT FACE.Too cute to resist,even for Akulion!<3)

Drake winced at the pain he was feeling,trying not to give in to Imure.This guy was pretty tough,not to mention angry.(I have no clue what to post for this,sorry.I think I'll have Imure come out and...Do whatever he's gonna do.)
---
#847 Posted: 18:28:25 04/09/2012
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Flare had the most epic of confused faces, and she was quite shocked about receiving a HUG from the GOD OF DARKNESS who y'know, wanted to KILL HER. Confused face everywhere on that.
"Errrrrrm, th-thank you?" she managed, blinking a few times.

'... What?' Blood asked flatly, looking up at Akulion and Flare, 'This ... cannot be serious, can it? Others think this is odd, yes?'

"Ummmm?" Raya poked her head out, confusion in her voice. She quickly lapped at a cut on her side, thoroughly baffled by Akulion's ... strange actions.

Ancient took the Thunder, but she swung her tail around so it struck the ice, which shattered. She lashed her tail furiously to try and get Losi off, but she had her eyes on Flare. And let's face it: Ancient also thought that was a little weird of Akulion(EVEN ANCIENT! X3).

Curly blinked, "... They're kidding, right?" she pointed at the gigantic birds in the sky, "...Right? Right? Somebody please say right ..."

Unconscious Aquarius would have also been confused is he wasn't unconscious.
#848 Posted: 18:48:35 04/09/2012
ooc: *dies of laughter*

The pokemon stared at Akulion and Flare,"What in the world?" She was completely confused.

(Okay,you do tht)
Laurie's battle was dying down,the two sides that were fighting combined,then turned to fight the 'new' Laurie
---
#849 Posted: 20:20:51 04/09/2012
Sumiriyon sweatdropped at the action and could only look at Akulion as he huggled Flare.This was...Completely strange.
"Fluffy~!Fluffy~!"Akulion sang as he huggled Flare.

"This is getting really confusing now"Jade said,scratching her head at the sight.

"...Well then"the Glameow said,trying not to put on a "WTF!?" face.
"Er...I'm just going to ignore that..."Darkfire said,so confused that she was a solid ghost again.

Moon could only manage a few surprised blinks as he watched.Was this SERIOUS?Or was it some kind of strange and confusing joke?He didn't know what to think anymore.

Drake let out another gasp,his eyes widening as he felt something inside him.
"ENOUGH!"Imure shouted out for everyone to hear.He broke through his safe place,then flew out of Drake,thankfully covered in darkness to protect his fragile body."I am DONE with playing games!This has taken long enough.I have waited long enough"he hissed out,looking way more than furious.The darkness hid his true appearance,but he seemed to have tons of sharp things sticking out in all places,the only thing that would protect him from dying immediately when the darkness faded away.(Meanie Imure!He ruined the unseriousness!>=( )
Drake felt his pain fading away and started breathing heavily,his paws still around Laurie.All the pain he had experienced had been muffled by Imure and now he hurt all over.At least it wasn't mental pain anymore.

"Ooh...The rose"Jade said,her eyes filled with amazement as she looked at Imure.Wow,she had actually seen the Rose of 1,000 Years!This put a big smile on her face.The legend had been told to her over and over and so,it was really cool for her to find out that it was real.
---
#850 Posted: 21:42:35 04/09/2012
Flare was now officially creeped out. Before she was a little creeped out, but now she was very much creeped out.
"Y-Yeah ... Put me down now?" she squeaked, lifting a winged paw.

Raya blinked. She could see through darkness, but this ... thing was flying around all weird-like. What WAS it? It was all pokey and stuff!
First | Previous | Page 17 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me