Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 14 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#651 Posted: 05:35:04 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi knew the danger of the claws and was ready for them. They wouldn't take him this time. In a split second he crouched right before ramming into her, and under the claws he struck Nina at her midsection, ramming into her. "Oh no you don't."

For Amiti, this was like watching.....or more like...feeling, a horror movie. He cried out, tears rolling freely. So much pain. Laurie....why were you doing this? Curly, anyone! Make it stop! "Make it stop..." He whimpered, burying his face into his sister's fur, trying to blot out the sounds, the sound of death, of pain, suffering, and anger. The splash of blood, each furious tear, it was...too much for the little guy.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#652 Posted: 05:44:23 05/08/2012
"... I can't." Curly said, her voice hollow. She watched it all, absorbing the violence. Her eyes seemed so empty, watching as everything just ... fell. Fell into chaos, into madness, into anger, and into war. Was this just how the world was going to be? So full of hatred for one another? So much pain? So much death? Hadn't there been enough?
She couldn't stop it from happening. She wouldn't leave Amiti's side to fight a loosing battle. He needed to know she would always be there. He needed to know ... he was loved, and always would be, and that she would never abandon him.
#653 Posted: 05:59:23 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti sniffed and cried, hugging Curly close. It had really sunk in now. The innocence of his life. Shattered. In pieces, and each stabbed at his heart as if mocking him for being so naive....so blind to this cruel world. He nuzzled Curly. Amiti realized he could run away. Yes! He could, run, leave this all behind. Everything gone. Fading away in the distance. But no, his friends were here. As painful as it was to watch them tear each other apart, he couldn't leave Curly either. No......and what about her? She was watching this too. What she must be thinking...... "I....I'll stay with you.....no matter what..." He promised to Curly.

ooc: g2g
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#654 Posted: 05:59:38 05/08/2012
Laurie smiled and used Double Team too."This will be fun..." she said in a cheerful voice.

Shinma frowned and opened her mouth,her tongue was incredibly damaged from teh power of her own bite.It was still bleeding,and quite heavily.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#655 Posted: 16:32:54 05/08/2012
Akulion felt Blood behind him as he closed his eyes,could feel the blade oh so close to killing him.He simply used Dig to escape.The only thing he wanted right now was to live for as long as possible.Akulion stayed underground,digging through the unstable dirt.He made a hole out just before the ground he had dug through caved in.

Nina's eyes widened as she was thrown backwards when Losi rammed into her,but the light around her stopped her from dying by the ground caving in again.She gained back her breath and flew up,looking fine."Pathetic~!Pathetic~!"she sang,dancing her side-to-side dance as she hummed.Some of the light had broken away from the rest and floated right in front of Losi.There was a little BEEP! and it exploded,Nina giggling insanely as it did.

"Agreed"Sharp said,her evil smile still there.The Sharps started glowling blue,resulting in the sword becoming frozen.Then,they ran at all the Lauries.

"Shinma,your tongue!"Skyburst said,feeling shocked as he looked at her tongue.He had never seen an injured tongue before,so he didn't know how to stop the bleeding."Maybe some ice could help?"he suggested,trying to think fast.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#656 Posted: 17:42:56 05/08/2012
Blood growled. She lightly pressed a forepaw into the ground. Dark lines of red energy flew from the ground into columns of power.
"From WHERE do you think you received all the power you have now!?" she roared at Akulion as the pillars of energy made a ring around where he was going to spring up. They bent over a little to close into a tall dome, and their bottoms ... they didn't seem to have one, it just want on and on into the ground.
"Your pathetic followers summoned me, and somehow knew how to force me to submit! They trapped me and made me feed you with my own power, like I was feeding a wounded child! You only have the power you have now because of me!" Blood entered the dome, her energy field disappearing through her void-like pelt and then releasing her as she stepped inside, "And I intend on reclaiming what is rightfully mine, O fallen God."
#657 Posted: 19:37:06 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi was blown back by the explosion, grateful that he put the shield up as he did so he wouldn't be blown to pieces. He growled. "Not this time Nina." He used Dragon Dance to boost himself back up. Losi growled, and then unleashed his Icerage on Nina, blow after blow of fiery, icy blaze, fueled by the power of Dragon and Losi's desire to end this. He attacked rapidly, faster and harder with each hit, sending himself to the maximum power he could produce. Nina would NOT succeed this time. He put his life on it.
---
#658 Posted: 19:44:40 05/08/2012
Blood glanced over her shoulder at Nina and Losi.
'Little did I expect for these Eeveelutions to agree with me ... hahaha~! Unfortunately for those eight, I am not forgiving.' she thought, gripping her blade more firmly in her teeth. She hadn't predicted that the Eeveelutions would also have reason to end Nina.
#659 Posted: 05:42:09 06/08/2012
All the Lauries smiled and their paws became wreathed in a black glow.They struck out at all of the Sharps when they got close.

Shinma shrugged,the pain was immense but she was not going to give in.
Shiina padded over to Shidon,the egg on her back."You okay big brotehr?"
SHidon nodded slightly
---
#660 Posted: 21:20:16 10/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: bump.

Amiti shuddered and his eyes dripped with fresh, innocent tears, taking the innocence with them.
---
#661 Posted: 21:56:41 10/08/2012
ooc; Aww....poor Amiti!
---
#662 Posted: 17:09:52 12/08/2012
"Heh,do you ACTUALLY believe that?"Akulion asked Blood,an insane grin appearing on his face.The spirals on him still glowed red,looking angry and menacing.He stood there watching Blood,that grin frozen on his face.He was watching Nina and Losi closely without giving much clues that he was,wanting to make sure she was okay.Yes,the guy had a heart.Well,not for long.

Nina watched Losi,then just stayed in the air as he unleashed his Icerage on her.The light around her that was the charging Light Storm helped keep the Raichu from taking too much damage.This light seemed to have no problem in holding back the powerful attack,but it would take longer to charge it up again.It didn't let him touch any vital places,but Nina was still getting badly hurt.

Three or four of the Sharps dissapeared when the Lauries struck them,but the others put their swords up defensively,hoping to freeze some of the Lauries.

Skyburst tried to think as his mind raced.He was only a Fire/Dark type,not an Ice type.What could he do to help Shinma?
"Perhaps I could be of some assistance?"someone asked from behind Skyburst.
Skyburst turned and saw an old Glaceon as well as a Jolteon and an Espeon."W-Well,sure"
The old Glaceon smiled tiredly,then walked over to Shinma and him.The Jolteon followed her while the Espeon sat down,looking a bit sad.

OOC : Woohoo,I have finally figured out something to post!smilie I got lazy,though,so the next post will probably have something better.
---
#663 Posted: 18:12:36 12/08/2012
"I witnessed it! My power was fed to you, and you do not deserve it!" Blood snapped, her small eyes turning an enraged crimson, "I should just take it back, hmm ...?" Her mouth turned up into a twisted grin as she spoke, and her eyes widened a little bit as if the idea was attractive to her.
#664 Posted: 21:39:21 12/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi began pushing Nina back with his attacks. Shoving and forcing her to lose ground. He didn't stop even though she was floating. He floated with her and kept his wild attack on and on.
---
#665 Posted: 03:29:09 13/08/2012
ooC: Yay~ Posting

Shinma watched the new pokemon warily,she obviously didnt trust them.They wa they just appeared.

Some of the Lauries got frozen,but the others learnt and avoided teh swords.
Liko was watching,wanting them to stop fighting.He just wouldnt speak up,he was worried that they would start attacking him.
---
#666 Posted: 17:49:32 14/08/2012
OOC : 666th post.smilie

"Well,maybe some of it was.It did take a lot to create the Marked Ones,as you might know.I still do not regret that I did,but it did not go according to plan"Akulion said,starting to look a little angry.He then lashed his tail and crouched,his teeth bared."Try"he simply growled out.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY PARTNER!"a furious voice shouted.Before even a single second passed,Drake slammed himself into Losi,his Fire Sky Attack fully charged as he did.He added in Lightning Claw too,the lightning-like claws planning to dig into Losi and cause enough damage and force to make him get away from Nina.The two had worked together as,yes,Jake and Nina,but Drake still remembered.He had helped Nina end the world partially anyway,so why not remain partners?
Nina's eyes widened as she watched,tears streaming down her cheeks.Somone had saved her from the hurt...The Raichu smiled a little smile at that.
Koray watched the three,his eyes blazing with fury.He felt something deep inside him,something that had woken as if he had not allowed it to all this time.Koray still stood on his platform and kept watching.
Sun was pacing in front of the Dreamflowers,letting out a sigh when Drake came to attack Losi.She was pretty sure that either Unmei or Losi would get mad at her if she tried to help,so she just kept pacing...Until her paw landed on something that made a weird sound."Huh?"she asked in a mumble,then lifted her paw up.Sun created a small flame to see what the thing she had stepped on was and found it to be a piece of paper right at Moon's paws.Sun took the piece of paper and looked at it."...Okay,I can't read this"she said after a few seconds.
Unmei walked over."Here,let me read it.Weapons-"he started,but then stopped immediately an read the whole thing inside of his mind,his eyes widening."It's...It's nothing"he said coldly,then turned away from the paper.
"Yeah,sure it is.Ugh,you always hide everything"Sun said angrily.
"I'm sorry,Sun.It's just that the writing brings back memories I would rather not remember"Unmei said.

"Well,it is time to go.Time to go back before you get stuck in here"Jade said,then took her paw off of Moon and got up.
"The pain...It will be bad,won't it?"Moon said,sounding a little reluctant.
"You were hurting before you got here,so yes.But pain is a part of life,Moon.If you remain afraid of it,you will not be able to feel the much better emotions in life"Jade said,the walked over to the edge and looked down at the life that waited.She sighed,both happily and sadly,as memories and emotions came back.
"I-I'll try"Moon simply said,then also got up.
"Fear is only in our minds,Moon"Jade said,then smiled at him and jumped.
Moon watched,then went over to the edge as well.He looked down,mainly seeing memories of Mewka,Ally,Nina,his whole family..."I am so lucky to have you all.Thank you for all you did for me"he whispered,feeling some of the pain.But Jade was right,he had failed to feel the better emotions in life everytime he had hidden or pushed someone away because of fear.

The old Glaceon smiled her tired smile at Shinma,noticing that she didn't trust her."I am just trying to help out a few in this ruined world"she said,then stuck out her paw and created a small piece of ice that Shinma could put into her mouth."Here you go"she said,offering the piece of ice with that same tired smile.
Skyburst didn't really trust the three either,but he would just for a moment.It didn't seem like the three would try to battle or kill them.An old Glaceon,a Jolteon that simply looked like he was protecting the Glaceon,and a sad Espeon that made no move to come over to where everyone else was.What bugged him was that the Jolteon looked like Jolteon Jake.The spikes of his rear looked longer and sharper than most,but the collar seemed softer and shorter than regular Jolteons.It was something no one would really pay attention to,but Skyburst had and it made him want to kill this Jolteon who was no doubt a stranger that had done nothing.But the eyes...That was what got his own angry.So simmilar,so d@mn simmilar.

The Sharps that had frozen the Lauries reared up on their hind legs and brought their swords down on them,while the ones who didn't jumped to a safe place and turned their swords back to normal.And unfortunately for Liko,the "real Sharp" was sneaking up on him,slowly moving towards him from behind.The truly real Sharp was pleading and telling her to stop over and over again.Spiral,the name of this other Sharp,didn't listen and kept moving.Liko was the only thing that stood between her and destroying Sharp,so she really had no reason to listen anyore.
---
#667 Posted: 18:32:58 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"Losi watch out!" Amiti yelled.

Losi yelled in pain from the unexpected attack, blood pouring out of him. Three long gashes scratched his side from Drake's Thunder Claw, and still tingled with pain from the leftover electricity. "Drake..." He growled.

"Losi...." Amiti sniffed. It just....felt so wrong to see this guy....again so badly wounded.

"Drake..." He repeated, "You would aid her in destroying this world? In destroying your family? How could you?" Losi growled and leaped up, using Lava Hail on them again, pouring down those explosive bombs as they literally rained on top of both of them.
---
#668 Posted: 19:03:05 14/08/2012
Shinma frowned a little and took the ice,deciding to trust this poekmon

The frozen illusion Lauries shattered,while the others kept fighting.the true Laurie noticed one of them moving towards Liko more and frowned,this wasnt right.

Liko's head was spinning,was he imagining all of the copies or were they real...he couldnt tell
---
#669 Posted: 19:16:17 14/08/2012
"My family?Heh,my only family is Ancient and Akulion will allow her to live through the destruction of this new,disgusting world.THE OLD WORLD SHALL RISE AGAIN!"Drake shouted,using the leftover flames from his Fire Sky Attack to make sure the bombs didn't blow him up.He would be useless if he died.
Nina still watched,flying away from the two but still watching them.The remaining light wrapped around her limbs and healed some of the injuries from the Icerage,but bad injuries still remained."He could've killed me...Killed me just because all I wanted was to stop everyone's hurt...I can feel his hurt too...I can feel everyone's..."she whispered,the tears streaming down her cheeks faster.Her Light Storm was wrecked,but some of it still remained and started to build again.
Koray growled,also watching.He made another platform to get away from the Lava Hail and also to get coser to Nina."Is this what you wanted?Did you really want two brothers to fight just like you fought with your sister?"he said angrily.
"No...I didn't want this...I just...You wouldn't understand.You're lucky my sister even stayed at your side for as long as she did!You're lucky,so d@mn lucky!"Nina shot right back,looking more sad than angry as she floated there.She put her paws on her eyes,her claws only barely mssing hitting her.
Koray looked a little surprised when the Raichu talked of Ally like that.
"She left for THEM,for those stupid Marked Eeveelutions and she never came back for me!She left without saying anything and I was all alone!I had NOTHING and she had EVERYTHING!Anything I had just left me,slipped from my paws!She was just a stupid Summoner!I was at least a little normal!Then,she switched my darkness with her light!Why did she do that!?Why did she take away the one thing I had that would never leave!?"Nina sobbed out,the tears coming even faster now.
Koray looked at Nina,sympathy in his eyes as well as his still blazing fury.He didn't know that Ally had left without saying anything.A sibling leaving a younger one like that probably wouldn't be taken lightly.He opened his mouth,but nothing could come out.'I never knew...Why didn't you tell me,Ally?'

The Glaceon still smiled,then leaned against the Jolteon,suddenly looking even more tired.
Skyburst couldn't help but stare angrily at the Jolteon,his eyes glued to him.
"Still remember the murderer,huh?You should"his father said,letting out a small chuckle.
The Jolteon looked back at Skyburst,looking a little confused and then turning his head away.

'I should've let the Leafeon murder him,but then it wouldn't be any fun.I want to kill your one last reason with my own claws'Spiral thought to Sharp,an evil smile on her face.Unwanted tears came to Spiral's eyes,the reason being Sharp.
The Sharps used Quick Attack,their swords not really used now.
---
#670 Posted: 19:24:42 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"So you would sacrifice those who played with you? Who were your friends, closer than a friend. Were the times before meaningless?" He shouted back at him, but yet....he could see in his eyes that his heart would not change. "Fine. Have it your way." He lowered himself to the ground, the Lava Hail stopping. "But I WON'T let you hurt the friends I LOVE!!!!" He yelled, springing from the ground in full contact Double Edge.

He couldn't take it. His heart ached so bad he felt it would stop. Depression swept over him and carried him out to sea. Amiti blinked. "Why?"
---
#671 Posted: 19:53:32 14/08/2012
Drake thought a bit about the questions,more than Imure would have liked him to.He watched Losi as he used Double-Edge and took the move completely,still thinking as he let out a cry of pain.At least he had enough time to freshen his flames and make the attack a little less painful for himself.Someone who was closer than a friend...Laurie...His eyes widened as the image of the Leafeon came to him.
"Stop it!STOP IT!You know your goal!FOLLOW IT,YOU IDIOT!"the angry voice of Imure shouted at him,sounding furious.
"I...Can't"Drake whispered out as he landed on the ground.As strange as it was,the ground didn't start cracking as he just lay there."Maybe I should just let Losi kill me.I've made more mistakes than I can fix,anyway"
"No!That's crazy talk!Do not think like that!"Imure shouted,then said more things that Drake blocked out as he closed his eyes.
---
#672 Posted: 20:01:08 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi grunted at the recoil damage, but still, used his Psychic power do do a Psychic Seismic Toss and throw Drake to the ground. But he sensed a change in Drake. Did he? Was he really fighting inside?
---
#673 Posted: 20:21:07 14/08/2012
Blood growled. Small tails of red energy trickled from her paws, starting to taint the ground below her and around her ... whatever she was doing, she certainly was taking her time.

Ancient and Aquarius had been grappling viciously. Ancient threw him off, roaring in anger. Aquarius was quite beaten up, claw marks and bite marks and blood all over his pelt. His breathing was irregular and difficult, as if he was struggling. Ancient looked fairly okay, with only a few scratches and a couple bite marks.
Aquarius choked, coughing up some blood. He snarled at Ancient, who roared in return. Ancient slashed across his face, though the poison in her claws didn't seem to affect him much. He yowled in pain, falling back. He looked pretty doomed against Ancient.
#674 Posted: 20:23:21 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi looked around, seeing Ancient fight Aquarius. And then Nina charging up. Ugh! Losi growled, abandoning his fight with Drake, just thinking he had to help Aquarius. He charged and used his Ice Cannon on Ancient.
---
#675 Posted: 20:45:10 14/08/2012
Ancient replied by basting a volt of electricity at Losi's attack, causing the ice to shatter. She growled at him, the fur on her neck standing up in rage.
Aquarius limped towards Sun, looking defeated. He panted and flopped down next to the dreamflowers, exhausted and beaten.
#676 Posted: 20:54:12 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"Remember me?" He asked Anceint. He darted towards Ancient and then started spinning and flying around her giant form, trying to confuse her, distract her.
---
#677 Posted: 21:03:20 14/08/2012
Ancient tried to follow his movements with her eyes, but after a few seconds stopped. She growled, and unleashed a blase of electricity in all directions. She roared in anger, her dark eyes blazing with fury.
#678 Posted: 21:11:07 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi grunted as the waves of electricity hit him and stunned him for a few seconds as he recovered.
---
#679 Posted: 21:23:07 14/08/2012
Ancient took his moment of shock to pounce upon him. Her poison-tipped claws dug into his fur and her jaws were open wide, revealing sharp white teeth along with purple-and-red fangs that matched her claws. She went to bite at Losi's shoulder or neck, a howl of excitement escaping her jaws.
#680 Posted: 21:26:19 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi looked on with heart racing fear as the poison slashed into his veins. He cried out feeling their burning acid upon his flesh. As Ancient opened her maw he roared and shot an Icefire Blast into her mouth in a desperate attempt to fend off the beast.
---
#681 Posted: 21:33:08 14/08/2012
(And now,a plan to make the battle go a bit quicker.)
Koray's fury showed clearly now as he looked at the upset Raichu.He couldn't say anything that would comfort her,couldn't show her that it would be alright,so he did what his own upset self wanted him to do.It would help stop the end of the world,so it was for a good reason,at least.But there was another reason,a reason he wanted no one to know.Koray started glowing yellow,strange as it was,and closed his eyes.He remembered the past memories,the long-forgotten move Ally had told him about.There was a reason why it was long-forgotten,though.Koray knew the gigantic risk,but still he started to take it.He wasn't the right type,didn't have the move,but now he could use Ally's ThunderPunches to his advantage.The stored electricity was still there from every time she had used ThunderPunch and now it circled around him,hurting him a bit.
Nina took her paws off of her eyes and looked at Koray,her eyes a bit wide.What was he-?Then she understood."Go ahead"she whispered.
"THIS IS FOR YOU,ALLY THE SUMMONER RAICHU!"Koray shouted out to the sky,his eyes blazing with determination as the electricity started to combine.The combined electricity created multiple powerful-looking curved scythe-like things that still circled around the Mightyena.Koray leaped off of his platform,going straight for Nina.It might kill her,but it was the only move that could cut through a Light Storm.That and Death Beam,the less powerful one.
Nina shut her eyes tight,waiting for the death she knew would happen.

Aklion watched Blood for a bit,then slowly turned his attention back to Nina.She wasn't doing well,looking sad and upset.That made him a bit sad as well,but he ignored the feeling.Then he saw something that made his eyes widen.That Mightyena that he thought woud be useless for the battle was using Electric Scythe.Why!?It was a suicide move!He shook his head,deciding that Nina was more important than a stupid battle and that her life was also more important than staying halfway sane.He would protect those he cared about."Sorry,but I've got a life to save"he apologized to Blood,then jumped into the air and shot towards Nina and Koray,not seeming to use his wings at all.

Sun ran the short way to Aquarius."Aquarius!"she said,using the flame on her paw to see her way.
Unmei looked up at Nina's and Koray's battle."Is he crazy!?"
"Wh-What is it,Unmei?"Darkfire asked,looking at him.
"Koray is using Electric Scythe.He must be insane!"Unmei said,sounding shocked.
"What is Electric Scythe?"Darkfire asked.
"That move...It is one of the most powerful moves ever discovered.There is a big risk involved in it,though.It is nicknamed the suicide move"Unmei said.
"So Koray will..."Darkfire said,then turned away,not wanting to say it.
Unmei nodded and was silent after that.

Drake just lay there,his claws returning to normal.He let out a sigh as he watched Koray speeding towards Nina with that past attack he had seen before."Idiot..."he mumbled,not just to Koray.He then turned his eyes to Ancient and Losi.Eh,his sister could handle it.
---
#682 Posted: 21:33:41 14/08/2012
Ancient's face was hit with ice and fire, but in her moment of excitement of the hunt she didn't seem to care much. She pinned Losi down with her massive forepaws, and jerked her head away to run her tongue around her lips, trying to get rid of the numb-but-singed feeling they had. With a screech of triumph Ancient went to bite into his neck.
#683 Posted: 21:39:42 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi gritted his teeth as it failed. He looked on in horror as she closed. He struggled, trying to get free, trying to get away. Did he have any attacks left?
---
#684 Posted: 21:50:41 14/08/2012
Koray looked victorious as he neared Nina,but then something blocked his path.The Mightyena's eyes widened as he hit Akulion.AKULION!The force was so huge that both were thrown back after a bit.
Akulion clenched his teeth as the electric scythes cut through his fur and skin like it was nothing.He felt himself falling and let out a growl of pain as he landed,blood pouring out everywhere.
Koray hung in the air a bit,a big smile on his face.But then,the scythes cut in many places and they cut deeply.His eyes were now wide with shock as he plummeted towards the ground.
Nina looked completely shocked,then let out a scream as her tears came even faster."N-No.NO!AKULION!AKULION!!!!!"she shouted out,her voice sounding like she was in a big aount of pain.
Sun's eyes widened as her friend crashed on the ground,but didnt leave Aquarius's side.She just stared and stared at the crumpled shape.
Unmei ran over to Koray,his heart beating fast from shock."K-Koray..."
Darkfire also went over to the Mightyena,hiding some of her emotions.
"H-Hey,Unmei.Listen...I'll be alright.Ever since Ally died,I knew that I'd have no chance for happiness.But this is for the best,y'know?"Koray said,then coughed up some blood.His eyes showed that he was overjoyed even though he was feeling a massive amount of pain."G-Go help Losi,alright?I already know that my time has come"
Sun looked to where Losi was,then nodded at Koray's words.She ran towards Ancient,then let out a Flamethrower."I'm not letting anyone else die!"
---
#685 Posted: 21:55:10 14/08/2012
ooc: cynd you ninja! >_> X3

'No! No!! No!!' Ancient screamed, outrage and even a bit of fear in her voice.

Ancient stubbornly locked her jaws on his shoulder, her teeth digging through the skin and clamping down maddeningly hard. Her eyes were wide and alight with excitement and triumph at this action she looked insane. She tried to ignore all else, focusing on her prey.

Aquarius watched as the Electric Scythe took shape. His eyes were wide in awe.
"... Never ... learning ... that move ..." he choked out, still feeling too weak to do anything.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:56:48 14/08/2012 by CinderLover
#686 Posted: 21:57:46 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi criedd out in pain, a long howling cry. His whole body hurt. But not just that, he felt like he failed...again. His back arched in agony, feeling his tendons and bone being sheared through clean.
---
#687 Posted: 22:05:08 14/08/2012
OOC : Heehee,sorry!smilie

Sun shot out another Flamethrower at Ancient,looking furious.And if that didn't work,she coated herself with flames and charged at Ancient.She couldn't really think right now,but all that mattered was saving Losi.

"HAHAHAHAHA!It wasn't you,but someone has injured Akulion!Now that that has happened,you can go and finish him off"Imure said,sounding happy in an evil way.
"Nah,I'd rather not.I need to think for a bit anyway"Drake said,then got up on shaky paws.

Koray let out a small gasp as he bled,feelig like death was right around the corner."I wish you guys...Luck"he gasped out,his breathing shallow,then closed his eyes.
Unmei watched his friend die,a hand on his shoulder while he did."You were a great friend,Koray"

Akulion just lay there,feeling his Leafeon body cracking as it died.This wasn't his death,though,it was someone else's.He would still be alive,but he would just have no way to hold down the insanity that wanted to take control.
"Akulion!Akulion!"Nina shouted over and over again,quickly flying down to the very badly injured Leafeon.Tears streamed down her face as she put a paw on his fur.
"Do not cry.I shall come back,I just willl not act like my usual self.This time,you cannot try to stop this insanity.I have held it in for too long"Akulion said,feeling tired.
"B-But...Well,alright"Nina whispered,but still felt sad.
---
#688 Posted: 22:09:31 14/08/2012
ooc: X3

Blood looked furious. She screeched, only anger in her voice, 'Ruined! Ruined! Ruined! Power and energy wasted on your pathetic body!'

Ancient released Losi's shoulder to yowl at Sun. She blasted a Death Beam at Sun, but the Death Beam had bubbles of poison mixed into it this time.

Aquarius rested, simply laying there with closed eyes, breathing softly.
#689 Posted: 22:12:06 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi yelled in pain all the louder.

Amiti watched with pale face as someone else died. It did not matter, friend or foe. He blinked. "I-I can't take it anymore. STOP! Stop all of you!" He cried, running towards Losi and Ancient, they being nearest.
---
#690 Posted: 22:21:51 14/08/2012
"Amiti!!" Curly screamed, running after him, panic and fear in her eyes and voice.
Ancient turned on Amiti, her eyes wide in surprise. But then she opened her mouth in a laugh and pounced upon him, his small frame easy to get into her large jaws.
#691 Posted: 22:25:52 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi opened his eyes wide with fear as Amiti was about to be swallowed up by Ancient. "No!" He used his last remaining strength and shot a Hyper Beam at Ancient to try and stop it. "Pick on....someone...you're own size you......big jerk..." He grunted and collapsed, unable to move anymore, bleeding profusely.

Amiti's eyes were wild with fear of what he was doing but he didn't care. His lithe, small body slipped out of Ancient's grasp as he ran over to Losi.
---
#692 Posted: 22:32:10 14/08/2012
Akulion growled at Blood's screeches,but then just lay there and let out a sigh.
Nina sat down and watched Akulion,her eyes full of pain.

Sun gasped,then used Sacred Fire to try and destroy the Death Beam.So she still had that move.Sun said nothing,her heart beating fast.Well,at least she was allowed to fight now.

Unmei looked up at the sky."I hope this ends soon"he said softly.

(And because I felt like it.)
Koray opened his eyes again,but he didn't feel like he was attacked to his body anymore.Instead,he felt trapped inside of it,not being able to move at all.Suddenly,someone pulled him out of his own body,holding one of his paws with two of theirs.He looked up and let out a small gasp when he saw Ally there.
Ally did not let go of his paw and flew backwards,taking him with her."Hi"she said with a smile.
"I...I missed you"Koray said,looking into Ally's eyes.
"As did I"Ally said,that smile still on her face.
"It feels so nice to see you smile"Koray whispered,then stopped the slow flying.
Ally looked a little shocked,but she stopped flying as well."Are you okay?"
"Yes,yes I'm fine.I just...I want to know if they're going to be okay!"Koray said,then looked down at everyone.
"I cannot predict the future,Koray,but I think that they will be alright.They are strong"Ally said.
"Good.I do not want my death to be for nothing.Actually...It was not for nothing"Koray said,then easily walked towards Ally and got closer to her.
"Huh?"Ally asked,looking at Koray.
Koray smiled,then kissed Ally right on the mouth.
Ally's eyes widened,but then she closed them and kissed back.
Koray gently broke it,looking at her lovingly."I love you.I have all this time"
Ally looked at him,then hugged him.She felt so happy yet so scared and unsure as she felt tears coming down."I...I love you too.You don't mind it if I'm a Summoner?"
"Take all the feelings you want,but you'll never take away my love for you"Koray said with a grin.
Ally smiled at that."That means a lot.I'm sorry for all the times I hurt you"she said,then looked at him."There's something I have to do,okay?I think somene else needs to know I love them"
Koray nodded,understanding that.She was no doubt talking about Nina.
Ally flew down towards Nina,glancing at Koray as she did.She gave the Raichu a hug,wrapping her arms around her."I love you,Nina.I hope that you know that"
Nina felt someone hug her and let out a small gasp as she heard Ally's voice."A-Ally..."she whispered,then cried at the hug.She had never felt something so warm and comforting.
Ally smiled,then flew back up to Koray.Then the two flew to the New Land together,paw in paw.
(Figured I should give them both a nice and happy ending.smilie)
---
#693 Posted: 22:35:43 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yeah, that seems nice, especially with all this dark stuff flying around, it's always good to have a break in the middle of the story.
---
#694 Posted: 22:37:53 14/08/2012
OOC : Yep!smilie Oy,I felt so glad when I actually got the chance to type up something that didn't have someone getting hurt for once.
---
#695 Posted: 22:44:14 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"Stop fighting! Stop! No more!" He shouted, going to Losi. Losi was a bloody mess, with his forearm practically ripped off, but hanging just by the bone. Amiti put his tiny paws on him. "I-I can't stop the bleeding!" He used Heal Pulse. "Stay with me Losi! Don't die! I don't want anyone to die anymore." He cried. Losi looked at Amiti with fearful eyes. "Amiti.....leave....go....now......j-just go!" Amiti sniffed. "I won't leave you. You won't die!" He said stubbornly. "No...Amiti you have to live. Go...run.....run as fast as you can....get away from here!" Losi pleaded desperately. Amiti shook his head again. "I won't run anymore. I won't watch another loved one die! Not when I can try to save you." He cried. The bleeding wouldn't stop.
---
#696 Posted: 22:46:34 14/08/2012
ooc: I cried when Ally hugged Nina ... Why you stab me in the feels, bro? ;A;

Blood came up behind Nina. She growled, and brought her blade down at the Raichu.
'You should have died!' she snarled.

Anecint was hit by the hyper beam and the Sacred Fire, her side bleeding and a small wound on her cheek. She growled in anger, and loomed over Losi and Amiti. They'd practically cornered themselves for her.
"Leave my little brother alone!" Curly shouted, and crashed into Ancient from the side using Icicle Crash. Her scythe was in her jaws and anger burned in her eyes. Ancient stumbled, and hissed at Curly. The Eevee didn't back down, she lowered herself into an aggressive stance and launched at Ancient, swinging her blade around. It dug into the beast's shoulder, which cause Ancient to scream in pain. Ancient struggled, snapping at Curly's head and shoulders. Her jaws scraped the side of Curly's face, leaving marks where the poison had sunk into the fur just behind her eye.

Flare floated over to Losi, and placed her paw on his body. A lovely blue glow pulsed around her paw and over his body, and very slowly the flesh began to sew itself back together.
"You'll be fine." she whispered, her voice as gentle and soothing as she could make it.
#697 Posted: 22:48:04 14/08/2012
OOC : Ninja'd.I don't feel like correcting,though.Plus,I called Sun Sam.Talk about a fail.smilie

Sun ran over to Losi."Losi!Oh Arceus,you can't die too!What the heck will we do without you,man?Don't die on us now!"she shouted at him,looking panicked.Oh geez,oh geez,what could she do to help Losi?Sun couldn't think much as her mind raced.
Unmei ran over,looking serious."What happened?"he asked immediately.
"THIS"Sun said,pointing at Losi with a paw.
"What about Flare?She might be able to help"Unmei said as he thought,trying not to look at Losi.

Akulion saved Nina yet again.Okay,maybe that was geting a bit old.He groaned as the blade cut through his Leafeon body.
Nina ran before the blade could get her too,her eyes wide.She tried to cry quietly,not being able to hold it in as she flew up into the sky.
Akulion's real form flew out of his Leafeon body as it completely broke.He let out a screech as he appeared in the sky in his bird form,his acid-green eyes glowing.His red spirals started to become the color of acid as well as insanity started taking him over.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:54:17 14/08/2012 by cynder2000
#698 Posted: 22:52:16 14/08/2012
"I am doing what I can." Flare replied, the blue glow still pulsing over her brother's body. She was healing him, yes, but it would take a few moments. Thankfully, Curly was keeping Ancient busy.
#699 Posted: 22:52:24 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi gritted his teeth. "Amiti...get going!" But Amiti only watched in horror as Curly threw herself upon Ancient. Anger. Deep seated anger. Gone was the innocent sweet little Amiti. No. No more! Amiti felt something change in him. He jumped and literally, leaped over Ancient, bringing a crashing Aqua Tail down on Ancient's forehead. That's when the transformation started to happen.
---
#700 Posted: 22:55:57 14/08/2012
OOC : Eh,I edited.Plus...What tranformation!?smilie Oh,no!
---
First | Previous | Page 14 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me