Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
Page 1 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1 Posted: 18:16:17 13/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Copied off of the old one. Sorry. GM's are CL and cynder2000 kay? Good.

he end...It had several deaths.Almost everything was destroyed,and the remaining Pokemon of the world had to fight for food.But,it wasn't REALLY the end,oh no.It was only the beginning of darkness,the day Akulion,the first god Pokemon,would rise again.Now,the past is combining with the present,leaving twists in both time and the future.Only the Marked Eeveelutions who had failed before can finally triumph in the long fight against evil.But,a strange thing has happened.Some Pokemon have been given unusual powers because of the twists.Some are deadly,and some just might help the Marked Eeveelutions stop a powerful Raichu named Nina from completely ending the world and making a "better" one.With only seven Marked Eeveelutions remaining,can everything be saved?Or will they fail again?

Rules
-One ability per character.
-You can only have two charas who have an ability.Me,CinderLover,Dragon-Outcast,and Riolu-Blue-247 have the Marked Eeveelutions charas,so the Marked Eeveelutions' abilities don't count for us.
-PM me the ability your chara has before you post so I can see if it's too powerful or not.
-And all those other basic ones.Y'know,the usual.Except spamming will probably be an exception... OKAY,JUST GET ON WITH READING!

Character Sheet(No need if you have joined in the past.)
Name:
Pokemon:
Type:
Power: (Y'know what this is for.)
Moves:
Appearnance:
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#2 Posted: 22:16:45 13/04/2012
C'n I just list my characters like last time?
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#3 Posted: 22:21:50 13/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm pretty sure you can.

Mine:
Losi - eighth eeveelution. Glacion/Latios mix.
Amiti - Curly's sister. Blue colored eevee with symbols from the Lati's
Jalorda - Serperior
Venrir - Latios
Thani - Latias
Shade - Shiny Luxray in search of his lost love.
Aura - Shade's lost love. Umbreon
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:13 13/04/2012 by Dragon-outcast
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#4 Posted: 22:29:47 13/04/2012
Guess I had better post my character list

--Characters--

Eve - Rayeon(Rayquaza/Umbreon/Raichu mix. Formerly an Eevee. Marked Eeveelution)
Aquarius - Dialgeon(Dialga/Vaporeon mix. Formerly a Vaporeon. Marked Eeveelution)
Flare - Palkeon(Palkia/Flareon mix. Formerly a Flareon. Marked Eeveelution) [New Land]
Light Ray/Raya - Luxray (turned shiny from chemical bath)
Mewka - Mew
Lacy - Celebi
Curly - Ice-Type Eevee
Snare - shiny Eevee
Razor - Skarmory
Nightshade - Umbreon wih violet markings and acid green eyes

--Misc. Characters--
Various cult members
Ivy - Shaymin/Eevee mix
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:32:37 13/04/2012 by CinderLover
#5 Posted: 22:29:47 13/04/2012
Shweet

My Characters:
Liko- Marked Darkeon (Darkrai-Leafeon)
Laurie- Leafeon (altered)
Shinma- Eevee
Mana- Manaphy
Goop- Ditto
I think thats it....

New characters:

Name: Shiina
Level: 20
Pokemon: Eevee (altered colours)
Type: Normal
Power: -undiscovered-
Moves: Tackle,Bite,Tailwhip,Quickattack
Appearance: [User Posted Image]

Name: Shidon
Level: 35
Pokemon: Eevee (Altered colours)
Power: -undiscovered-
Moves: Shadow Ball,Bite,Quickattack,Tackle

Name: Misery
Level: 41
Pokemon: Eevee (Altered)
Power: She can make any two pokemon attracted to eachother (mindless of gender)
Moves: Attract,Bite,Shadowball,Quickattack

(All of the pictures are by CinderLover)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:57:25 21/04/2012 by Riolu-Blue-247
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#6 Posted: 22:45:43 13/04/2012
Name:Rosey
Level:13
Pokemon:Skitty
Type:Normal
Powers:She can usually use the thorns on a rose as somewhat like armor.
Moves:Fake Out,Tackle,Attract,Sing
Appearance:[User Posted Image]

Name:Weeza
Level:46
Pokemon:Weezing
Typesmilieoison
Powers:None.
Moves:Sludge,Explosion,Hyper Beam,Thunderbolt
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:21:44 14/04/2012 by Kirby_rules
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#7 Posted: 22:52:41 13/04/2012
Tell me if I need to edit anything.

Name: Zen
Level: 50
Pokemon: Lucario
Type: Fighting/Steel
Power: Aura
Moves: Me First, Aura Sphere, Rock Smash, Sword Dance

Name: Rai
Level: 45
Pokemon: Pikachu
Type: Electric
Power: None
Moves: Slam, Thunderbolt, Agility, Quick Attack

Name: Tabby
Level: 42
Pokemon: Rapidash
Type: Fire
Moves: Strength, Fire Spin, Fire Blast, and Ember

Name: Kate
Level: 53
Pokemon: Luxray
Type: Electric
Moves: Bite, Crunch, Thunder Fang, and Spark

Name: Starfire
Level: 50
Pokemon: Charizard
Type: Fire/Flying
Power: This Pokemon can never get burned and can withstand heat
Moves: Strength, Seismic Toss, Flamethrower, Blast Burn
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:06:59 13/04/2012 by StartheDragon77
#8 Posted: 22:58:08 13/04/2012 | Topic Creator
@Star: Sorry, but one of my characters' name is already Aura. Would you mind changing yours? You don't have to. I can change mine.
---
#9 Posted: 23:04:18 13/04/2012
That's okay. I'll change it.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#10 Posted: 04:05:38 14/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
---
#11 Posted: 04:06:40 14/04/2012
Is mine accepted?
#12 Posted: 05:56:01 14/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I don't have the power to accept or reject people into teh rp. For that, you'll have to wait for cynder2000 or CinderLover
---
#13 Posted: 05:57:15 14/04/2012
Um,okay.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#14 Posted: 09:59:30 14/04/2012
Name: Wheatley
Level: 40
Pokemon: Linoone (Shiny)
Power: Can find objects with no effort on his part.
Moves:
Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Dig

Don't kill me 'bout the name, this is based off of my Linoone in Ruby (Shininess and everything).
---
self professed austGAYlian
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#15 Posted: 15:50:43 14/04/2012
OOC : Wow,already on another topic!Oh,and everyone's accepted!cynd's charas:
Moon the Mewreon(Umbreon/Mew fusion)-Marked Eeveelution
Sun the Hoeon(Espeon/Ho-Oh fusion)-Marked Eeveelution
Jake(Drake) the Moltreon(Jolteon/Moltres fusion)-Marked Eeveelution
Unmei the Sceptile
Koray the Mightyena
Skyburst the Wraitheon(Flareon/Zoroark fusion)
Ally the Raichu-Summoner
Nina the Raichu
Akulion-Bird God(Evil)
Sumiriyon-Bird God(Good)
Sharp the shiny Eevee
Darkfire the Flareon-Dark ghost
Abyss the Vaporeon-Dark ghost
Fern the Leafeon-Dark ghost
Kaede the Espeon-Dark ghost
Icewind the Glaceon-Old Marked Eeveelution
Spark the Jolteon-Old Marked Eeveelution
Solar the Espeon-Old Marked Eeveelution
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharp had listened,and had simply figured some things out.When these Pokemon lost control of their anger,nothing good led to it.It made her a bit curious,but she wouldn't try to find out.There were more Pokemon like Losi,looking so cool,but a little strange at the same time.The one called Liko hadn't smiled in a while,probably.It made her happy that he had.She decided that she liked his smile.She waved a bit when he had walked away,not saying anything.
"Hey,Moon-"Unmei started to ask Moon a question,but there were no expressionless eyes staring at him."Huh?Has anyone seen Moon?"he asked,looking around.No Moon.The spot he had been silently sitting in seemed to blink at Unmei,telling him Moon had went somewhere.
"That's strange"Sun said,looking at where Moon had been.

It was then that Drake noticed Laurie.His evil smile fell fast as he looked at her new appearance.
"Pay attention!"Akulion shouted,landing a hit on Drake to get him to focus on the fight.
Drake growled and slashed at him with his claws,but Akulion was already back to where he had been standing before.
"You are already wasting my time.Didn't I say not to?"Akulion said.
"Shut up!"Drake snarled,then sent a huge amount of black fire at Akulion.
Akulion simply froze the fire,looking bored."I'll make it interesting"he said,putting his claws deep into the ice.It shattered immediatly.
"How did you...?"Drake started to ask,but he knew he didn't want to know.
"Easy"Akulion said,then leaped at Drake.He landed on him,pinning him.
Drake looked up at Akulion's face."You won't end it like this"
"Indeed,but I will make sure you suffer at least a little"Akulion replied smoothly.

"What are you doing here?"Abyss growled,looking at the dark ghost Flareon.
"I came to get the truth,Abyss,something only you have now"Darkfire replied calmly.
"Heh.You really think I would give it to someone who has left us to join THEM?"Abyss spat,lashing his tail.
"Do not talk about them like they don't matter.We both know that only they can save the world now"Darkfire said.
Another dark ghost hissed."Not true!They were meant to destroy it,as you well know"
"Of course I know that,Fern.But I want more information.If I wasn't useless,I never would have come here.I just want to know what's real,for once"Darkfire said softly,looking down.
"What if I lie?"Abyss asked.
Darkfire looked up and laughed lightly.”Oh Abyss,you wouldn’t.After the death of two of them,none of us will dare lie”
Abyss didn’t look very happy at what Darkfire had said.”Shut up about that!”he snarled.
“Don’t upset the boss,Darky”Fern said.After her shoked expression,he nodded,looking sad.”Yep,Nyte is gone”
In just under a second,Fern was pinned under Abyss.”I TOLD YOU NOT TO SPEAK OF THAT!”he angrily shouted at him,his claws on Fern’s throat.
“Hush,Abyss”You know what happens when you show extreme emotions like that.Go and cool down for a bit”Darkfire soothingly said.
Abyss’s rage faded and he turned ghostly again.”Fine”he mumbled while walking away.
Fern stood up,relief in his eyes.”Wooh,that was close!”.Then he got serious.”It pains him to hear about who he lost.He blames himself a lot for every death he knows of.Says he wasn’t strong enough to protect everyone”
“Does he know about Losi’s and Flare’s(I don’t remember if he was there during Flare’s death) deaths?”Darkfire asked,looking at Abyss sulking.
“Oh,he knows.Sulks about it with every little mention,especially Flare’s death.Says he could’ve been there to stop it”Fern said,worry in his eyes.
“I know what it’s like to lose someone.That feeling...Is too horrible to put into words.But,I didn’t know he cared that much about Flare’s death.Abyss really hates those eight,so it makes me wonder”Darkfire said,thinking about it.
Fern shrugged,not focused much on it.”Probably because he left before she died or something.Doesn’t matter right now”
“Right.Fern,I want to know what really happened”Darkfire got straight to what she wanted,looking determined to get information.
Fern loooked at Darkfire,giving her a surprised blink.”Even I wouldn’t come for this place for that and I’m pretty curious”
“You’ve matured,I can see.The pressure of second-in-command made you get in line,huh?”Darkfire said with a smile.
Fern rubbed the back of his head with a paw,looking pretty embarassed.”Yeah,I guess so.I’ll tell you what I know.Sit down,Darkfire,it’s going to be long”

As Ally got more and more used to it,she could feel many feelings and memories floating around.It made her mouth water,but she had to find a food source in order to be satisfied.Feelings in the air weren’t going to do much for her.Then,she sensed it.Worry and many other bad feelings.The pain tasted so delicious she wanted to snatch it right out of the air and eat it.She knew who it was.
“A-Ally?Is that you?”Koray asked,coming from behind the Raichu.
Ally turned around,her eyes landing on Koray.From the outside,he looked just fine.But inside,bad feelings stirred.He would be delicious.”It’s me”
Koray looked relieved,a smile on his face.”I’m glad I found you!I was getting worried!”
“Oh”Ally said,too focused on Koray’s feelings to care much.”I’m worried about you too,you know.You seem so...Pained inside”she said,reaching for him.
Koray blinked,surprised.”Are you okay?You don’t sound like yourself”
Ally smiled a twisted smile at that.He meant her blank voice probably.”I’m not very fine,Koray,but you can help me become all fine and...Full”
Koray just stared at Ally,shock in his eyes.
Koray’s pain came at Ally fast.She loved this.She was to blame for all this pain,of course.Just putting some bad feelings into her food source,like always.She hugged Koray with one arm,coming closer.With her free hand,she touched his forehead.”Relax.It will all go away soon”she soothingly said,her hand starting to glow.
Koray gasped,but he didn’t fight.He felt all the bad feelings being drained out of him.It just felt so-
“STOP!RIGHT NOW!”a growl came from another.
Ally looked up and her hand stopped glowing.”I didn’t expect you to come and save him.You aren’t very selfish,are you?Taking everyone’s pain like that.I always knew that your pain was the most delicious of all,Moon”

Skyburst’s eyes widened a little.The feeling he had felt before spread.Home was calling.Why couldn’t home call when Shinma was there?It was strange.Skyburst shook off the strangeness of it and wondered if he really should go.

OOC again: I felt like making a kind of recap:
So many changes,so many bad things happening.What is going on,exactly?Well,after Drake forced a kiss on Ally,she changed.Mewka and Losi went to the place of Them,wanting to save Ivy.Drake went to fight with Akulion,but Laurie's new form made his focus go away.Why?Well,you'll have to find out,as they all say!Isn't that annyoing?Yep,it's annoying for me too.We never are close to finding the truth to anything,are we?...Fine,I'll go and make a plan!Hey,what about the flowers?I have a plan for that.It's not a fun plan,but I figure it might as well happen.Time to ruin a chance~!smilie Well,see ya!
...I felt like it,okay?
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:04:27 14/04/2012 by cynder2000
#16 Posted: 18:03:53 14/04/2012
--Note to all who did not read through/already know about the Marked Eeveelutions RPs--
The Marked Eeveelutions have extreme power in comparison to other Pokemon. Don't get me wrong, nobody intends to go and abuse those powers (*glares at Marked Eeveelutions people*). One of these powers is to summon a Dreamflower (mentioned above in cynder2000's post), which is a flower the projects the thoughts, feelings, and nature of its summoner. It's the closest to what people call 'magic'.
Also, remember this is a continuation of the previous Power of Eight Marked Eeveelutions RolePlays, so we're going to be picking up the plot right where we left it. Please do not ask for too many recaps. I would have to type out a book to tell you everything that's been going on for the past four Roleplays.
cynder2000 is the creator of the plot and the two Bird Gods and the idea of the Eeveelutions RP! I am the creator of the evil cult The Followers (aka Them). So if you have any questions about either of them, contact the proper creator. Thank you~ :3

"You mean bring you strait into enemy territory, ruin any chance of getting close to the priest and accepted into the Ranks to be trusted, and getting you in after that!?" snarled Raya, pure rage filling her voice, "Stop dreaming, Losi! I've told you and told you what's done has been done and there is no changing it now! Go away and tell your family what happened, why I did it, and start getting ready. I have something to do, so I can't sit here and talk anymore!" the Luxray jumped down to a lower ledge, gold fur flowing in the slight wind, "Losi ... I'm sorry she's gone. But there is no more saving her anymore. Please just accept it and go." Raya continued down until she reached the tunnel entrance, shoving Mewka out of her way as she scratched the wall with her tail. A small, relived sigh came from inside, and the Mismagius named Amethyst removed the boulder that blocked the entrance to the cave systems. Raya padded inside, Mewka shouting curses after her, with Amethyst replacing the boulder and smiling.
"You had better be going back to the lesson." she said.
"Yes, I should ..." Raya sighed, and broke into a bolt down the passage.

"Hey!" Eve hugged Sharp, purring happily, "So you're new, huh? Well, lemme introduce me and my family! I'm Eve-" she pointed to herself, "-That's Sun-" she pointed to the Ho-oh mix, "-Over there is Liko-" she pointed off into nowhere "-Losi went somewhere that way-" she jutted her dewclaw to the south, "Moon is somewhere I dunno-" she waved her free arm around, "-Aquarius is over there-" she moved a bit to the side to reveal her navy blue brother, "Jake is ... somewhere ... and up there is Flare." her voice trailed into a miserable mumble as she listed her dead evil cousins. Jake had always been very close to Eve, for whenever he got mad she got madder, even to the point where she once killed somebody to keep him from exploding. Her Raichu eyes lowered greatly as she remembered the episode. She had felt so awful she had ... No, better not think about it anymore.
#17 Posted: 19:16:57 14/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"I'm going to kill you after all this, Raya." Losi growled. "I'll kill all of you. Not a single one of you will be left alive. I swear." He barked. Losi turned around and walked away.
---
#18 Posted: 19:18:41 14/04/2012
Laurie smiled a little at the fact that Drake stopped smiling when he saw her.She watched,though she felt something when Drake was pinned,she didnt know what it was but she felt it.She tried to look away but that did not help so she just kept on watching.

Once Liko was sure he was far from the others he stopped and closed his eyes,letting the darkness wash over him again.

Shina froze,that scent.It was her old cave.She raced along,following the scent.
---
#19 Posted: 19:38:48 14/04/2012
Mewka followed him, looking angrily back at the door, "I heard all of that, ya' know. She didn't sound very happy. Neither do you, come to think of it. What are we going to do now?"

Raya visibly winced, feeling a strong wave of negative emotion. Losi was mad, she could tell ... but then she suddenly realized that she didn't really care. Let him be angry, let him try to release his anger upon her. He would see she was helping him sooner or later -- it would be almost amusing if he saw it after he killed her. But as she rounded the corner and slid into Gurrgurr's cave, those thoughts disappeared.
"Where have you been?" snapped Razor.
"Cleaning up after you two. Would you rather the stranger was in here killing us?" replied the Luxray in the utmost confidence in her words.
"He would never get in." hissed Razor, his metal feathers scratching against one another to form a hideous sound of rage.
"You obviously have never met my former companions." a small smile tugged at the side of her lips, "For he would kill you before you even laid your eyes upon him. Now, do get started. It's nearly nightfall and I need to know what I'm doing."
The shiny Espeon beside her nodded his head, glaring at Razor. The Skarmory rolled his eyes, and began to speak.
"You all are going to go up the passage with the rest of us to receive the commands from the Master, and to please him with a sacrifice.You be summoned forth. After this, the sacrifice will be brought onto the alter, and killed. Using the blood from the wound, High Priestess will draw his mark upon your face. Should you be worthy, the blood will seep into your skin and disappear. Should you not, it will burn your skin and drip off. She will kill anyone who is not worthy.
After this the Master will speak through the High Priestess, and will tell all his loyal servants his wish. We will do whatever it takes to fulfill his wish, for we all know the Master sees the truth, and will bring his wrath upon any that will attempt to taint the world and bring it away from his knowledge."
Barks and yowls of approval sounded from the crowd outside, and from the few members inside Gurrdurr's cave, and even a hearty laugh from Gurrdurr himself. Raya remained silent. A professional silence that comes from one attempting to hide his or her emotion.
"Be we already know our main goal ... To bring about the full return of the Master! He will spread his wings and once again rule this world, as he is meant to! Do not be mistaken, that will always be our goal. To please him is required, and we will do so by hearing his wish! Now, go get ready! Go!" and he fanned his wing. Raya, in all honesty, had not been impressed.
#20 Posted: 19:43:32 14/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled. "Find another way in. Well, at least I will."

Shade had finally caught up with them. "So, what are you all up to." Losi looked really pissed off so he edged away from him a little and looked at the angry mew. Uhh.....
---
#21 Posted: 19:51:11 14/04/2012
"Why? There's a lot of people in there- Oh, hi. Turns out Raya took Ivy away because she claims she's going to use her as a sacrifice because she wants to earn the trust of the cult to break the Eeveeltuions in. Losi wants to go now. I don't know, I think it might be better to wait ..." Mewka looked a little nervous, "There must be a thousand pokemon in there ... And none of them will be too happy to see us ... Even if Losi explodes them, I saw a lot of tunnels. They branch out everywhere -- There's more than just this one cavern. This place connects ALL the places where the Cult set up a base."
#22 Posted: 19:56:41 14/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked. "I can't let her die. Not after all she's done to help me. There has to be some way!"
---
#23 Posted: 20:00:15 14/04/2012
"Losi, it might just be better if we wait ..." the Mew frowned, "What do you think, Shade?"
#24 Posted: 20:04:58 14/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"Thousand to one. I don't care how strong you guys are. I'd say we wait." He shrugged.

Losi hit his head against the ground. "And let Ivy DIE?"
---
#25 Posted: 20:09:51 14/04/2012
"Um, yes." Mewka sighed, placing a little pink paw on his wing, "Losi, we might be ruining a chance ... No matter how strong you are, without a brain to use it, it's only death. If you barge in there now for Ivy, for all you know you might kill her. Or They might kill her as you're trying t get in just because you tried. I don't know ... It just seems like a better idea to come back later."
#26 Posted: 21:17:19 14/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi turned away. "But....." He sighed.

Shade blinked. "Look, it's okay."
---
#27 Posted: 21:22:02 14/04/2012
"Losi, you need to look at the the bigger picture. If you do something stupid now, more bad then good will come of it." Mewka said firmly, "We should just leave and wait for Raya."
#28 Posted: 00:54:12 15/04/2012
Starfire's flame flickered as her anger increased about the state of their world. Everyone is always fighting for their lives. She was lucky enough to find five other pokémon to team up with. Normally Charizards would do things on their own, but with how dangerous the world is now, she new it was best to stay in groups.

"She's still sitting out there." Rai sighed.

"Probably in her nature. Charizards always need to be taken seriously." Tabby said.
---
#29 Posted: 03:01:09 15/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked. "....fine." He ran ahead, not wanting them to see the tears forming in his eyes. Shade shrugged and then followed.
---
#30 Posted: 03:17:30 15/04/2012
Mewka frowned, "Sometimes that guy just doesn't see sense." She floated after, deep in thought on what she was going to tell her friends.
#31 Posted: 03:19:37 15/04/2012
"Nice to meet you all!"Sharp said with a smile,looking everywhere Eve pointed.When she looked up,her smile fell a little."I'm so sorry for your loss"she softly said,knowing what Eve meant.

Akulion put his claws on Drake's cheek,looking at him angrily."Did you really think you could defeat a God?"
"I never thought I would get distracted"Drake replied,his teeth bared.
Akulion laughed."You're not as focused on this battle as I thought you would be"he said,then gave Drake's cheek a deep scratch,going slowly.
Drake growled as blood slowly came out of the scratch."I don't think that you've won"
"Be quiet.I could do much worse"Akulion said,glaring at Drake.He really hated him,but it would be a waste to kill him.He would have to wait.
"Do it"Drake said,almost as if he was daring Akulion.
Akulion looked a little shocked at what Drake had said,quickly getting angry."Don't be such a fool!I could send you to death and back!"he shouted at him,the rage in his voice clear.
Drake closed his eyes."I'm not afraid,but I have my reasons for deciding to back down"
"I know your reason.It means you're still holding on to who you were.You were useless before,you're more useful now"Akulion said,then got off of Drake."Stay there.If you don't, I'll force you to"

Koray looked at Moon,a little shocked.His normal expressionless face wasn't there.Instead,pain clearly showed in Moon's eyes as he was almost forcefully dragging himself to Ally and Koray,every step making his pain bigger."Moon..."
"You can't hide behind your expressionless mask anymore,I see.But of course,when someone is around a Summoner,that makes the pain worse than it should be"Ally said with a twisted smile.
"Stop talking!"Moon managed to growl out,having to look down.He gasped from the pain inside him,his paws trying to reach Ally.Taking the pain away wouldn't do any good,though.It would just leave emptiness.
"Oh,that's rude,Moon!"Ally said in a mocking whine.
Moon's eyes were blazing with fury as he looked at Ally.Then,he looked at Koray."Get out of here.It isn't safe"
Koray looked at Ally,then broke away from her."I...I think I'll believe Moon"he said,then ran towards Moon."Moon!What's wrong?You look in pain,like you got injured"
"I'm fine.Just go.Don't tell the others anything"Moon sturggled with his words,trying to sound like he was fine.
"What are you going to do?"Koray asked,looking worried.
"I'll...figure something out"Moon replied.
Koray didn't believe Moon at all and that was clear."I'm staying here,Moon.I have to help her.She isn't herself"
"I-I understand that.You can...You can stay"Moon said through clenched teeth,getting even closer.This was something he had to do.He had to help Ally.
---
#32 Posted: 03:36:26 15/04/2012
Eve shook her head, "No, don't be ... She's probably happier now." The Rayeon knew this was a sick lie. Flare would want to be down here helping, like any Pokemon in the New Land. She gave a smile, her stomach turning over with pure disgust at her own grin, "But hey, we gotta focus on what's important, which is getting the Dreamflowers working. Which means we gotta find Jake."
Aquarius sighed, "Sheesh, Moon decides to disappear at the worst of times."
"Hey, maybe I can just teleport Moon and Jake back?" Eve suggested.
"No, whatever Moon is doing it must be important. As for Jake ... He needs time to cool his head. If he's crazy when he gets here, we had better be ready for it." the Dialgeon shook his navy blue pelt, frowning in displeasure. His Dreamflower shuddered, the edges turning a darker blue. Eve's flower was looking like it had grown more petals, and was starting to create a large barrier between itself and the outside world.
#33 Posted: 03:48:06 15/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade shrugged. "Well, then. We make him." He smiled and walked after him.
---
#34 Posted: 03:56:00 15/04/2012
"How? He's waaaay stubborn!!" Mewka pouted, "It's very very very hard, and I just don't think he likes it."
#35 Posted: 04:06:39 15/04/2012
"So when do you think we'll actually run into someone that won't try to kill us?" Rai asked.

"In this world it would be a miracle." Kate replied.

The female Pickachu lowered her ears in sadness at the Luxray's answer.

Zen had her eyes closed as she focused on the aura surrounding them. She would do this to see if any enemies might try to attack. Though she also would consider it a miracle if she had ever sensed a good aura.
---
#36 Posted: 04:22:10 15/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade shrugged. "Well, to tell the truth, I kinda understand him. I mean I wasn't as cocky and stubborn as he was—and I didn't have that much power either—but I did have my days a fearless rascal." Shade grinned. "Maybe all he needs is some patience, a couple of good pokemon sticking by him, and a nice berry smoothie." He laughed while being totally serious too.

Losi quickly wiped his paw over his eyes and wiped away the forming tears.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:39 15/04/2012 by Dragon-outcast
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#37 Posted: 08:56:37 15/04/2012
OOC: I think I'll join this

Name: Misuto
Level: 31
Pokemon: Umbreon
Type: Dark
Power: She can sense if someone is telling the truth or not
Moves:
Psychic
Confuse ray
Dark Pulse
Protect
Appearance: Black Umbreon with neon blue markings

Name: Suzame
Level: 29
Pokemon: Absol
Type: Dark
Power: (Undiscovered)
Moves:
Attract
Razor Wind
Psycho Cut
Double Team
Appearnance: Colours are switched (White=Black)
---
Why am I back
#38 Posted: 22:30:48 15/04/2012
Laurie watched,she couldnt take her eyes of Drake."Distracted..." she mumbled."By me I beleive...."

Shinma ran up to a giant boulder,it was blocking her cave."Shiina!?Shidon!?Mother!?Father!?" she called out,pushing against the boulder.
"Looks like you have forgotten..." A voice said behind her
Shinma spun around and blinked,"S-Shidon?"
"You hvae forgtten we have meny entrances and many exits...." Shidon said
---
#39 Posted: 22:36:44 15/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti yawned again and closed his eyes. "Curly, I'm thirsty. Can we go back to the water?" He asked, meaning the oasis.

Losi soon came back.
---
#40 Posted: 22:48:21 15/04/2012
"We're running low on food. Starfire and I will go to search for more." Kate said.

Rai formed a look of sadness and worry. Searching for food was always dangerous. It's true that Kate being a Luxray can see through some objects with her eyes, but they didn't have the type of awareness that Zen had. The female Lucario could never go with them because she had to stay behind to protect the rest of the group.

"Be careful and good luck." Tabby said.

Kate nodded her head and turned toward Starfire. The female Charizard knew this meant it was time to search so the two left their only source of protection, and set off into the dangerous world that was once their home.
---
#41 Posted: 22:51:50 15/04/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: I have an idea Star. In the wasteland where we all are, two of my characters created an oasis from the underground water supply. If your charas can go there....get it?
---
#42 Posted: 22:52:30 15/04/2012
Wheatley sat by a dead tree, sniffing the air intently. At a time like this, he prided his newfound ability to find things.
"Ah! Here we go." he said, digging at the ground a few meters away. He uncovered an Oran that was just starting to take root.
---
#43 Posted: 22:57:19 15/04/2012
OOC: Yeah that can work.

"See anything up there?" Kate asked.

Starfire scanned the area below her as she flew through the skies. She flew back down to the female Luxray's level.

"I think I saw an oasis." she answered.

"An oasis? In this kind of world? Impossible." Kate replied.

"I'm not weak and tired so I know my eyes are not playing tricks on me." the Charizard replied a bit harshly.

The female Luxray sighed and said "Fine we'll go check it out."
---
#44 Posted: 01:00:00 16/04/2012
Wheatley sniffed the small berry. It was quite old looking, with wrinkles and an overripe scent, but he didn't mind. It was the last thing the Linoone was probably going to eat for a while.
---
#45 Posted: 01:33:10 16/04/2012
OOC : Accepted!

Akulion walked over to Laurie."It doesn't matter anymore.He's not going to turn back by a simple distraction,so I have no need to do anything"he said,turning back to his pool.
Drake looked at Akulion."Why is that so important?"
"Oh,this pool?It allows me to see far,just like your own eyes can.I do not have your ability,but I have something like it.This pool is my eye to...Well,almost everything"Akulion replied,deciding that it would be fine to tell him.

"Oh,those flowers look cool!"Sharp said,noticing the flowers."I've never heard of a Dreamflower"
"Not many have"Unmei said.

Fern told Darkfire what he knew,from the very beginning.
Darkfire looked at Fern."Thank you,Fern.I think...I think that it is time for the Marked Eeveelutions to know their past"
"Good luck,Darky.I'll miss ya"Fern said with a smile.
Darkfire hugged him."I will miss you too.I hope that we can meet again"
Fern closed his eyes,and after a little while,the two turned ghostly again."Maybe then it will be better than it is now"
"We can only hope"Darkfire soflty said,then walked away and disappeared.

OOC again: smilie Here we go...

"Oh Moon,you sound like you're in much pain.Come here,I can help you"Ally said,her arms stretched out like she wanted to give him a hug.
"Don't listen,don't listen..."Moon mumbled mainly to himslef.
"Moon,what does she want?"Koray asked,sounding a little scared.
"Feelings.It's what she eats"Moon explained,sounding a little better,but still bad.
"How can she eat feelings!?"Koray asked in a shocked whisper.
"She's a Summoner,feelings are her food source"Moon said through clenched teeth.
"Does...Does she eat her own feelings?"Koray asked,curious but still scared.
"No.She has none.Never did"Moon replied,anger in his eyes again as he looked at Ally.
"B-But-"Koray started,but Moon knew what he was going to say.
"Summoners start losing their own feelings if they don't get feelings from others.They can put a seal on their need to eat if they have enough feelings stored inside of them.That's how it goes"Moon said,then took another step,getting closer to Ally slowly.Very soon,he wouldn't be able to resist anymore.
"Moon?Are you okay?You really don't look good.I think I should handle this"Koray said,worried again.
"No!You don't have enough knowledge to know how to deal with her"Moon said,his eyes shut tight now and his breathing heavy.
"Well,how DO you deal with her?"Koray asked.
No answer.
"See?You don't know either!"Koray said.
Moon lifted his head,opening his eyes.He wanted relief.Was there no other way?He didn't know another way."I-I accept,Ally.You can take my pain,but only because I don't want to break.I'm doing this for my family"he said,his steps non-hesitant now.No more resistance.
"I'm glad you finally decided to use that brain of yours"Ally said,looking ravenous now.
"M-Moon?Moon!Moon,come back!Don't do that!"Koray shouted out,panic in his voice.
"I have to.This is what I must do"Moon said.When he reached Ally,he sat down in front of her."I'm ready"
"NO!MOON!"Koray shouted as Ally did the same as she had with him.
Ally touched Moon's forehead,putting her forehead on her hand that was now glowing.The best and fastest way to take pain.Koray's pain hadn't been much,so there had been no need.
Moon closed his eyes,not wanting to show his eagerness as his pain went away at a shocking speed.
Koray growled and ran towards Ally and Moon,not wanting this to happen.He understood that it was bad to have your feelings drained.That wasn't the way it should happen.Something knocked him back before he could do anything.Koray sat on the ground,clenching his teeth.Should he go for help?That wouldn't do anything.He had to try something.Koray used all the attacks he could on the invisble shield.
Ally,wanting more of Moon's feelings,got closer,wrapping her tail around him.Bad choice.
For Moon,his pain was taken out of him too fast.In just a few seconds,he knew that Ally had overdone it as he collapsed.
Koray looked up from his thoughts,hearing a soft sound.His eyes widened when he saw Moon down.NO!Why did Ally do that!?
Ally broke away from Moon,looking at him.
Moon didn't move.Nothing.It didn't look like he was breathing.
Ally still looked at Moon,her eyes getting wider and wider as she just stood there,not taking her eyes off of him.Something inside of her snapped back into place as she let out a cry full of pain."Moon!MOON!WAKE UP!"she shouted at the lifeless Mewreon,tears coming by the bucketful.
Koray ran over,looking relieved but full of sadness at the same time."Ally!Don't tell me he's dead.Did....Did you actually kill him?"
"What have I done?"Ally said with a whisper.She broke down,sobbing.How many times had she let Moon down?Now she had done this.It was....Unforgivable.
"Don't cry"Koray said,rubbing his cheek on her wet one.
"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"Ally shouted out at the sky,all her sadness and rage in her voice.
Koray looked at Ally,tears in his eyes.He knew that she had been given the worst pain out of this.He started checking Moon,trying to find any sign that he was alive.
"Why am I a Summoner?Why did I do this?"Ally asked herself,lost in her thoughts of shock and many other feelings.
"I think he's alive,Ally"Koray said.
"It doesn't matter.If he isn't dead,he's going through his Breaking.I need to stop it"Ally coldly said,wiping away her tears.She hated being like this.Her stored feelings were mostly bad,though,so she was better at being angry or sad than being happy or neutral.
"How do you do that?"Koray asked.
Ally looked at Koray,knowing what to do.The death of a Summoner.The death of a Summoner had its good parts.She could help by...Ally shook her head.She knew what to do.As Ally walked away from Moon and Koray,Darkfire appeared in front of here.
"And where are you going?"she asked,looking angry.
"I'm going to find Losi"Ally replied,simply walking through Darkfire.
Darkfire walked beside Ally."I know what you are"
"No surprise about that"Ally said,trying to get Darkfire to go away.
Darkfire decided to try something different."Why are you going to find Losi?"
"I have to ask him something important"Ally replied.
"Important?After what you did to Moon?"Darkfire asked,sounding angry again.
"Shut your mouth if you know what's good for you"Ally growled,as angry as Darkfire.
"That's no way to talk!"Darkfire said."Ally,you must understand that what you did...It can only be paid by death"
"I'm glad that you understand,Darkfire.That's exactly what I'm going to do"Ally said,then ran off,leaving Darkfire and her shocked expression in the dust.
---
#46 Posted: 01:54:25 16/04/2012
Eve's head snapped up as she heard an insane scream from the distance. It sounded like Ally, and she had screamed Moon's name, from the sound of it in panic or fear or anger. Of that she could not tell.
"Moon?" she slowly rose to her paws, every muscle tense with complete concentration on attempting to hear anything. Anything at all. No mater what.
"Did you all hear-?" Aquarius's question was cut short by Eve shouting, "OF COURSE WE DID! I don't hear anything else, though!"
"We had better go find out what happened. Eve, stay here. Wait for Losi and anyone else who shows up. I'm going to go find out what's going on ..." said the Dialgeon. With that he tore off in the direction of the screech.
Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. What had happened to Moon to make Ally sound so distressed? Was he dead? Not Moon, he was far too smart to be killed in the middle of nowhere by some rouge Pokemon. His brow furrowed as he thought further into it. Nothing seemed to make any sense. Not like that wasn't the usual.
#47 Posted: 02:01:41 16/04/2012
Sharp's eyes widened when she heard the scream.She didn't say anything,too scared to.This sounded serious.

Koray stayed by Moon's side,not trying to follow Ally.He could see that Moon's breathing was slowly but surely coming back.What was this Breaking that Ally had been talking about?Whatever it was,Ally hadn't sounded happy about it.Porbably something VERY bad.That made Koray worry like crazy,as always.

Ally easily ran through the ruined world,her mind on only one thought.Her tears came again,this time slower than before.How she wished she could control her stroed feelings.It wouldn't matter much longer,though.
---
#48 Posted: 02:07:30 16/04/2012
Aquarius thundered across the hard-packed ground until two small dots caught his attention.
"Moon!?" he screeched, panic gripping his voice and threatening to force it to tremble. He swerved violently, nearly tripping over his own paws, and launched in said direction.

Eve looked over at Lacy, looking ready to burst into fearful tears. Lacy hugged her face, patting the green fur along he Rayeon's cheeks, "You'll be fine ... Moon is okay ... Shhh ..."

"MOON-KUN!?!?!?" screamed Mewka as the cry finally reached her tiny ears. She screamed in pure rage and rocketed forward at extreme speeds. Great. Now there was a pissed off Mewka to release her revenge on whoever-it-was that hurt her Moon-kun.
#49 Posted: 02:17:54 16/04/2012
Wheatley had heard some yells and screams, as he bit into the old berry. "Wha?"
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#50 Posted: 02:25:05 16/04/2012
Am I allowed to make a fusion? ( Eevee/ Jirachi) It's not a marked eeveelution.
Name: Wish
Pokemon: Jiracheon
Level: 54
Appearance: He is white with the star shape like Jirachi and the dangling things.
Ability: He can see someone's true thoughts.
Powers:
Doom Wish
Flash Cannon
Psychic
Crunch
Others: He is best friends with Lync ( pronounced Link)

Name: Lync
Pokemon: (shiny) Teddiursa
Level: 27
Appearance: like Teddiursa but green.
Ability: not Discovered
Powers:
False Swipe
Zen Headbutt
Fake Tears
Snore
Others: He holds an everstone.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:12:35 16/04/2012 by Dmcrocks
Page 1 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me