Page 1 of 1
Help Me! [CLOSED]
Volteer Blue Sparx Gems: 566
#1 Posted: 04:15:19 07/12/2006 | Topic Creator
hey guys ive played and beaten Spyro The Dragon many many times, and 100% but for some reason i cant seem to find 7 gems at lofty castle, anybody have any clues as to the whereabouts of these gems?
P.S. people post other SOS's on here so we can try to help out with STD
---
Hey guys sorry i havent been posting....been real busy
PrincessPeachie Green Sparx Gems: 232
#2 Posted: 09:09:31 07/12/2006
OMG I remember getting stuck on that too!!!!! I was like 'ARGGHH where are they????'

I can't really explain very well here, but... hmm....

You know when you get to a little graden surrounded by walls near the start of the level? And at the back there's a fairy in a cage? There should also be a circular pool of blue water in the garden too. Anyway, above this garden there are some ledges... And you can't get to them unless you fly from a higher place later on in the level...

I hope that at least hinted you, sorry I can't really explain well!! smilie
---
<3 Spyro <3
#3 Posted: 14:12:41 07/12/2006 | Topic Creator
tank you! i dont know if it helped much or not, ill try it today. i feel like a loser, as many times as ive beaten this game and no getting stuck on a little gemsmilie lol
---
#4 Posted: 16:42:46 07/12/2006 | Topic Creator
two more difficult places i found, haunted towers is a pretty tough level, there is aa few gems that i cant find in it either. but im sure ill figure it out(i cant believe ive beaten this many times and am stuck!!) and in Beast Makers the level tree tops can be difficult. but i found an easy way to beat it. when you cant figure out how to get across to the other area where the 3rd dragon is. after you collect all of the gems except for those where the 3rd dragon is, simply finish the level, after you return home go back into it and follow the green guy at all costs!! he will lead you to the area where the 3rd dragon is.oh, i found my problem in haunted towers, there was an unbreakable chest i forgot aboutsmilie
---
Last edited at 20:34:36 07/12/2006 by Volteer
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 21:43:32 08/12/2006
smilie: Yay! You figured it out yourself!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#6 Posted: 22:21:09 08/12/2006 | Topic Creator
lol, yeah but i cant believe it, im still stuck t lofty towers missing those 7 gems(i already found what you pointed out prncess peachie. thanks though) i love your avatar.HIR, i was going to use it but my nickname is Volteer, so i felt obliged to use this onesmilie i love the shimmer effects in princesspeachies avatar.
---
#7 Posted: 01:08:21 09/12/2006
Hmmmm.... have you tried checking certain walkthroughs? I did well with Gamespot ones and Mozepy's one.
---
#8 Posted: 06:48:37 09/12/2006 | Topic Creator
yeah i guess so, ill check it out, im so ashamed in myself. lol. oh, this site has walkthoughs. i expect they are good.
---
#9 Posted: 17:15:08 09/12/2006
Dark also wrote some for GameFaqs/Gamespot so I can imagine they rock!
---
#10 Posted: 17:20:17 09/12/2006 | Topic Creator
yeah, this is a really awesome site
---
darkbabyspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#11 Posted: 15:49:16 04/03/2007
me and my mum (my mum likes spyro 2) are stuck on the one with the kights but i think the gems in lofty cstle are on this lege at the left of the castle(you super charge round and go dead far.
---
Nommish.
darkbabyspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#12 Posted: 15:50:30 04/03/2007
i like treee tops its my fave land!!!! i like the red man the green mans tough at first.
---
Nommish.
Red Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#13 Posted: 19:01:42 04/03/2007
I Have Completed Spyro The Dragon 19 times so feel free to ask any questions.
---
Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me