Page 1 of 1
xbox 360 ? [CLOSED]
videomaster Red Sparx Gems: 23
#1 Posted: 15:51:52 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Does this game play well on XBOX 360?

Can you play any of the Spyro games on XBOX LIVE?

What other games do you like have and play on XBOX?

I just got a XBOX for my birthday
I have
Spyro New Beginning , Eternal Night, Dawn of the Dragon and Skylanders for my Wii

THANKS
---
Have-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
maybe need-smilie
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2 Posted: 22:22:10 05/04/2012
Sorry you can't play them on XBOX LIVE they don't ave that cability. Sorry.
---
SC
Zirca Green Sparx Gems: 159
#3 Posted: 22:55:12 08/04/2012
I'll go ahead and answer all your questions.
The game plays pretty well on the 360. The camera angles are pretty weird, and if you're not careful, Spyro and Cynder can get stuck in the side of buildings... Also you have save points and not like save anywhere anytime you like. Otherwise, gameplay is pretty good and simple. Use the D-pad to change your breath type, press A button thrice to fly, hold A to land, trigger is breath attack etcetera. The game is bad about telling you the controls haha.

This game can't be played on XBOX live, but it is two-player. One person can play as Spyro, and one as Cynder.

Other good games for the 360 is based entirely on taste in games. If I were to suggest some though, try Skyrim. Graphics are amazing, plot is amazing, gameplay on 360 isn't as glitchy as PC version and overall it's just a beast of a game.

New Beginning is an original XBOX game, but it works on the 360.
Skylanders has p good gameplay on 360 too u__u
---
"Some things are beyond your control. You shouldn't blame yourself."
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 09:03:07 09/04/2012
Lego Indiana Jones is pretty fun on the 360 if you're looking for a platformer.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me