Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: The Forgotten Elements
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: The Forgotten Elements [CLOSED]
Aura Dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#1 Posted: 17:17:30 30/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Since I've finished one of my fanfics I figured it's about time I started a new onesmilie

The title of this pretty much explains itself but my idea was this: What if there was more than just the 8 elements known in Skylanders? What if there was more but they were lost over the ages?

Note that this will contain not only the known Skylanders, but some of my own.

Anyhow, let us beginsmilie

Prologue

To this day there are only eight known elements: Fire, Water, Life, Earth, Air, Magic, Undead, and Tech. However, in the past there were many more...

"Hey! Heads up!" Someone called, snapping the mole out of his thoughts as he read the scroll in his paws.

Hugo looked up only to have a sheep colide with him, knocking him onto his back.

Dazed, he looked up to see the sheep bouncing away from him, and four small Gryphons laughing in the air.

"Do you mind?!" Hugo asked, "I'm trying to read!"

One of the little Gryphons spoke up in a teasing tone "Aww you're no fun." it said before flying off with it's fellow siblings towards a larger Gryphon, their mother, Sonic Boom.

Hugo opened up the scroll again, hoping for no more interruptions.

Unfortunately for him, an interruption did occur, though not an annoying one like before.

"Hey Hugo what's that you're reading?"

Hugo looked up to see Spyro standing before him, his always present companion Cynder beside him.

"This, Spyro, is a scroll I found in the study within the Temple. It dates back to when the first Skylanders ever united."

"What's it about?" Cynder questioned, "If it's that old it must be about something interesting."

"Well it's hard to decipher as some of the words have faded with age, not to mention it's written in strange symbols."

"Uh huh. Well good luck with figuring it out Hugo!" Spyro stated quickly before flying off, knowing that if he and Cynder didn't, Hugo would continue rambling on.

Once the duo was out of sight Hugo looked back at the scroll. "Now, where was I?"

"Hey Hugo!" Someone else called.

Hugo, in annoyance, looked up. "What is it Flynn? Can't you see I'm busy?!"

"Well Cali had something important that she wants us to know... it's probably about me."

Hugo rolled his eyes at the last bit of Flynn's sentence before following him; looks like he wouldn't be able to finish reading the mysterious scroll today.

Meanwhile, far off on a continent, several creatures lie weak, chained to the wall of their cells before their unknown captor.

"Comfortable?" the one before them asked, as if almost toying with them.

"That's a stupid question. You know the answer already." one of the prisoners growled, her voice would have been melodic had she not been so angry.

"Perhaps. Now, will you all give me what I want or will I need to use force?"

"No amount of pain or torture will ever make us surrender!" Another prisoner snapped, this one charging at the cell door only to have its chain restrain it.

Their captor let out a sinister laugh that sent fear through them all. "Oh I'm sure you will snap eventually...they all do."

At that the prison turned dark, lit only by the dim, purple, fire flickering in the torches around them.

For now, it looked like their fates were sealed, they could do nothing but hope and escape or be rescued.

Hope you enjoyed, feedback for this is welcomedsmilie

What are the forgotten elements? Who are the mysterious figures? Will Hugo ever get to read the rest of the scroll?

Character catagories (Warning: contains spoilers and will update):
Prison Cell 1- Stormfeather, Flash, Rogue, Temporia, Sasha, Seeraphine, Eclipse
Prison Cell 2- Marie, Yin, Jayfeather, Karma, Galaxy, Lightstorm, Silverwing
Prison Cell 3- Hope, Krystal, Omega, Zirra, Lunara
Prison Cell 4- Risk, Glace
Not imprisoned characters- Spectrum, Rift, Myst
Antagonists- Kay, Tempest, Streak, Moondial, Primoria, 'The Corrupt One'
Unknown Fate: Yang
---
Story status- Skylanders: The Forgotten Elements- Chapter 11 is up ~ End of all Hope- Done

~Watch the Power of Aura~
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 06:46:48 23/01/2013 by Aura Dragon
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 17:34:22 30/03/2012
Cool!
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#3 Posted: 06:24:25 31/03/2012
This is really good! Please write more!!

Super Fan List:
Dmcrocks
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#4 Posted: 01:57:27 01/04/2012
This is great!
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#5 Posted: 16:32:39 01/04/2012
Cool. Hugo, you're going to have to wait until every goes to sleep then launch those sheep before you can read it. As for elements, ice and electric would be nice.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#6 Posted: 09:12:18 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Glad you all are enjoying this, Spring Break is almost here so expect more chapterssmilie

Chapter 1

The trio stood in a room within the temple; this asured them that no one could hear their conversation.

"Well that isn't very comforting," Hugo stated,"Why would they just vanish?"

"That's the part that troubles me the most." Cali replied, a slight it of worry in her voice, "This has never happened before, at least as long as I can remember."

"Well I'm sure that theres nothing to..." Flynn began before he was cut off.

"Flynn, now is not the time to boast." Hugo groaned in annoyance, "Ahem, I take it they want a few Skylanders to come and help?"

"Apparently; though I don't know why, they would."

"Maybe theres more to this than they said."

"That's possible. Ok then, it's settled."
-----
Sunburn let out a yawn as he lie near the vine leading to Treetop Terece. It was official; he was bored.

"Hey Sunburn, whatcha doing lying there alone?"

The phoenix/dragon hybrid looked up to see an energetic water dragon aproach him, it was Zap.

"I'm bored" He stated bluntly to the water dragon before him.

"What are you doing while your bored?

"I'm writing 'I'm bored' in the dirt."

"You must be really bored then."

"You do realize that this conversation is going in circles right?"

The two Skylanders stopped at that sentence, both not knowing how to reply.

"Hey, Sunbuurn, Zap," the Air Ddragon known as Whirlwind said as she landed before the duo. "You need to come, Spyro said it's important; everyone is assembling for something."

Without hesitation, the three Skylanders headed off towards the temple.

Only one question went through their minds...

What could possibly be wrong?

~
Hope you enjoyed thatsmilie Expect a new chapter soon.

I'll try and update this more often. Spring break will give me a bunch of time to write.
---
Story status- Skylanders: The Forgotten Elements- Chapter 11 is up ~ End of all Hope- Done

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:13:36 05/04/2012 by Aura Dragon
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#7 Posted: 10:04:07 05/04/2012
yay!!
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
Spyrogirl15 Blue Sparx Gems: 794
#8 Posted: 17:35:48 06/04/2012
Oooh, this is getting interestingsmilie
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is hope. ~Ignitus TLoS: Dawn of The Dragon
Skylanders: the next generation- Chapter 12 is up
#9 Posted: 20:18:55 28/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the delay, I had this chapter writen already but I guess I forgot to post it.

Chapter 2

Mumbles moved through the crowd of Skylanders as they stood before the Purple Dragon known as Spyro; who was speaking with Cali.

As Spyro turned to face his fellow Skylanders the chatter stopped.

"Word has come that a town not to far from here is in distress." He began, "They have requested some help so because of that a few of us will go there and assist them. If anything goes wrong we will send for more help."

Every Skylander noddd in agreement, Spyro was right, no need for all thirty two of them to go.

"The terain is forest and swamp, but opens up to mountains." Cali said in place of Spyro

"Exactly. Therefor, the one who will be comming with me are: Bash, Stealth Elf, Zap, Sonic Boom, and Wrecking Ball. We set off soon."

Meanwhile a small fox lie weak before a larger one.

"Why...why are you doing this? I thought we were...we were friends..."

The larger fox let out a sinister laugh, "friends? I don't have any friends!"

The smaller fox was paralyzed in fear, whatever happened to his friend...he feared that he might be next.

His captor grabbed him by the scruff and threw him into a cell, pain shot down his back as his small body colided with the floor.

Without another word the larger fox left without a word causing the area to become silent and ominous.

"Hey you, little fox" a female voice came from behind him, grabbing his attention "You ok over there?"

He turned around to find himself facing a young wolf, "Not really, my freind just attacked me and brought me here, something, something was wrong with him..."

"I see, do you have a name?"

"Stormfeather, my name is Stormfeather."

"Stormfeather, intersting name. I'm Flash."

Stormfeather looked around the room; as best as he could with the bars before him, and spoke again.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"Hmph, you might as well call this place a nightmare." a male voice came from a cell nearby.

A large male dragon with green scales and red underside was visible faintly.

"If this place is so bad why don't you break free?"

"Kid, do you have any idea where you are?!"

"Um... not really."

"Figures."

"Rogue be nice to him!"

"I can do what I want to."

Therre was silence.

"Forgive Rogue's rudeness, he's just grumpy. This place and captivity is getting to him."

"How many of us are here Flash?"

"Countless Stormfeather, countless of us are trapped here.

"Will we ever get out?"

"No one knows...our captor is too smart so escape isn't going to be easy."

"You're giving up?!"

"No. We just can't figure out what to do."

"I see. We can only hope then."

"Exactly kid, exactly."

The eight Skylanderss had arived at their destination, as described, the place was surrounded by marshes.

"The Town should be deeper in. Lets get going." Spyro stated bluntly before entering the maze of trees before them.

"This forest is crazy, I'm sure we're going in circles." Sonic Boom said, looking around.

Zap stepped out of the marsh nearby, "The water is too muddy for me to scout any further. Wee're just going to have to rely on..."

"Wait, do you hear that?" Stealth Elf asked.

"No. What is it?"

"I can't figure that out but it's comming from that direction."

"Well then what are we waiting for? C'mon."

The eight Skylanders headed in the assumed direction, confirming it was the correct way as a cry and shouts became audiable.

The group left the forest behind them, now standing before a small village...and a horrible scene.

Hope you enjoyed, feedback is welcomed smilie

Again, sorry for the delay of this chapter.

Oh yeah, and chapter 3 is halfway done so expect that soon (somewhere between monday and friday)
---

#10 Posted: 19:20:54 04/05/2012
Wow, so much going on. I feel so bad for that little fox Stormfeather though smilie

Interesting chapter as usualsmilie
---
#11 Posted: 18:24:51 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
New chapter yaysmilie

Chapter 3

Several of the villagers lie on the ground, not dead, but unconscious and wounded. Several houses were on fire, some even covered in large holes.

“What in the world happened here?” Zap asked to no one at all, voice filled with disbelief.

“We were attacked.” Someone said from nearby.

One of the villagers was still awake and struggling to stand.

Spyro, seeing this, went over to help him, the others following.

“Who attacked you?” Sonic Boom asked as Spyro helped the fallen villager stand.

“A dragon and a phoenix attacked us; they were too strong for our Guardian.”

“Guardian?”

“A brave deer guarded out village from any threats with her power. She was strong and had done so well to protect us until this assault. She went down in just a few hits and with her down we were next. There was something about the trio that was odd, their power was unnatural, passing hers by far.”

“So they captured your Guardian and left I take it?”

The villager nodded, “Yes. There’s been word from a few other villages that we trade with, their guardians have gone missing. I’m certain their disappearances are the same as ours”

“How many of these ‘Guardians’ exist?” Zap asked.

“I don’t know the exact number; some places have more then one guardian I believe.”

“I see. We should tell the others about this, it’s useful information.” Spyro said.

“Then go on, we can handle ourselves, you need to get this news out to the rest of the Skylanders.”

“Are you sure you’ll be alright?” Sonic Boom questioned in concern, “We can help your…”

The villager only shook his head, “We’ll be fine, we didn’t take too bad of a beating. We can get back on track by ourselves.”

“Alright, I trust your judgment, as long as you send word to us if help is needed.”

“We will. Now go deliver that information before any allies of our attackers find out.”

The group had by now returned to the Core and were told of what had been found out.

“Unusually strong creatures attacked the village and captured their Guardian?” Hugo asked in confusion.

“That’s what we were told. The one who told us seemed to be telling the truth about this.”

“If a Guardian can be captured, then there’s something out there that may be more powerful than anything we’ve ever seen” Kali stated as she looked at the now colorful sky.

“But what? What could possibly be that strong?”

A deer lie before a shadowed figure, chained to the ground at its mercy.

“Well now, it seems as if I have a guardian before me. Those two have done well.”

“Release me!” The deer snapped at the creature hidden in the dark.

“And let a Guardian with the element I’m looking for get away? No.”

“What are you going to do? Attack me? Go ahead, do your worst.”

The shadowed figure cackled and strutted over, its presence striking fear into its prisoner.

In a malicious tone it spoke once more. “My worst you say? You seem to be in agreement then.”

“Wait what are you…?!”

“Behold, my power!”

At those words the deer cried in agony as she felt pain; collapsing on the ground not long after.

“Now, give in, you can’t do anything about it.”

The deer’s body fell limp in defeat, yet she spoke in a slightly distorted voice.

“Whatever you are doing to me…I will not fall to it.”

“Stubborn one aren’t you? But you will snap; you can’t resist it forever.”

Her vision began to blur, all her strength mysteriously gone.

The last thing she heard was the slurred voice of her captor; then, nothing

-----
Hope you enjoyed that, feedback is always welcomedsmilie
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:34:10 14/06/2012 by Aura Dragon
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#12 Posted: 13:37:26 19/05/2012
Do you accept characters?

Name: Silvia
Element: Tech
Moves: Tech Claw,Sonic Howl,Silver smash
Description: http://www.iaza.com/work/120512C/iaza13499160906000.gif
How they got with the Skylanders: Was found injured in War.

Name: Lunarii
Element: Magic
Moves: Nine tailed spell
Paralize a enemy
Razor fashonry
Throws a razor sharp wizards hat
Staff of pain:
Wack enemies with your staff
Description: A Fox who was once a Portal master,From a spell. http://www.iaza.com/work/120512C/iaza13499197875300.jpg
How they got with the skylanders: Was no longer to control a portal of power,But was able to control the element magic.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#13 Posted: 06:50:04 20/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry Prextail but I'm not accepting Skylanders for this unfortunately. I have enough characters as it is.
---

MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#14 Posted: 16:52:31 23/05/2012
Too bad! I have this really awesome undead one!

When will the next bit come!!
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:02:27 30/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
#15 Posted: 21:29:19 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
@MaleforSxC, Everyone: Sorry about the delay, I could have sworn that I posted this chapter!

To make up for it I will post chapter 5 two days from now, I promice this time smilie

Chapter 4

A chill moved through the room ominously after a cry of pain echoed from above.

"G-Glace..." one of the prisoners began weakly, as if its energy was almost gone, "D-do you think..."

"I'm sorry Risk...I, I don't know." the one addressed as Glace replied, voice weak and showing slight distort.

"Why us? Why must we have to go through this?" another prisoner, one canine in appearance added.

"Because our captor is cruel that's why" Glace responded.

The door to the prison opened before them and a gryphon entered, chucking the limp body of a deer into the nearest cell before turning to leave, "Learn that you cannot fight forever weaklings." he said as he disappeared from sight, the prizon door closing behind him.

----
Two shadowed figures stood before a wall, several runes were embedded into it.

One of them looked around, no one was in sight, that was good.

“Ok get reading.” the first one said, her voice echoing in the second's head telepathically.

The second nodded and began to read the runes quietly.

Everything seemed to be going smooth for them when a voice echoed through the cavern.

“Intruder!”

At the voice the two figures turned and ran, they’d been spotted.

As they darted towards their exit a hiss came from behind, making them run faster; but when their escape seemed like it would be successful, a cry of shock was heard.

At the cry the second figure stopped and looked back, only to see a large serpent coiled around the first.

“Hope!” it cried out in response, voice showing it was female.

“Run!” Her companion’s weak cry came as it began to fall unconcious, “save yourself!”

A screech came from above, a phoenix revealing itself to the duo, glowing feathers revealing the two as dragons.

“Go!”

At that word the second dragon reluctantly turned and ran away, sorrow tugging at her as she left her now unconscious friend behind.

The dragon panted as she ran, a screech audible behind her as the phoenix struck the place where she'd once stood.

"Must...get...away..." she said, breathing rapidly.

Her pursuiter’s shadow casted above, growing larger as its talons descended on its target.

With a quick and risky movement the dragon whipped around, a dark blue and black sphere nailing the phoenix as she did.

The phoenix's speed slowed, as if time itself had done the same; leaving the large bird to only watch its as its prey ran off and escaped.
----
Spyro paced in circles, like his other comrads confusion pulled at his mind.

"Come on man, lighten up a little, you're thinkin' to hard." Gill Grunt said from nearby.

Spyro sighed and layed down. "I guess..." he said, trailing off.

"Gill has a point," Warnado added, "Hugo will probably figure it out, you know, being the bookworm he is he'll find out more about these Guardians that villager mentioned."

"It's not the Guardians I'm thinking about," Spyro replied bluntly, "It's the fact that it was easily defeated. The villager said it could fend off multiple threats at once, all single-handedly, yet two creatures beat it with no problem. What could make one so powerful...that they could defeat another of equal, if not stronger, strength?"

"What we need is a Guardian that actually survived an assault like that huh?"

"Well...yeah. It's obviously easier said then done since we have no clue where one would be found."

With those words Spyro looked up at the setting sun, night would soon come, and at night, many events could unfold.

There you go, hope you enjoyed that chapter. Chapter 5 is already writen and ready to post few days from now!
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:55:38 24/07/2012 by Aura Dragon
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#16 Posted: 23:56:56 19/07/2012
Nice... I wonder who is the phoenix who attack the guardians...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#17 Posted: 17:50:00 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Like I said, new chapter smilie

Chapter 5

Black and purple flames illuminated the chamber where he stood, thick fog swirling around him as it blew through an open window.

A door creaked open, drawing his attention.

“You two better have a good reason for entering.” he said darkly, yet still calm, not bothering to face the ones that had entered.

“Yes Master we bring you news.” The first one replied, a tint of nervousness in its voice.

“Good or bad news?”

“It’s both” The second stated, adding to its companion’s remark.

“Very well,” ‘Master’ as he was addressed, replied, “Tell me the bad news first.”

“We found two intruders, both reading the tablet near the dungeons.”

“And that is supposed to be bad news? You and Primoria are perfectly capable of capturing intruders.”

“That’s the thing unfortunately, one of them escaped me even though I grabbed them both.”

“What about you Tempest? I assume you managed to catch the one that escaped?”

“…No unfortunately, the getaway attacked me despite my own attacks.” The one known as Tempest replied, showing slight fear.

“I spared because you would be useful Tempest! How could you not manage to catch a simple escapist!” Master screeched in anger, “Do I need to take what I gave you away!”

“N-No Master, I-I still have more to explain.” Tempest said fearfully.

“Very well…” Master began once again, anger subsiding.

“The one that escaped, it used an attack made me feel as if time itself had slowed around me, I was even moving slow.”
“How interesting, it is not often one of such a rare gift is found… what about the other one? Did you succeed in catching it?”

“Yes master. She was easily caught.”

“Good enough. Now be gone.”

“As you wish sir.”
-----
Night had fallen around the Core, the only source of light outside of the temple; with the acceptation of a few torches.

On an island not to far away a creature limped, its breathing labored as it slowly push on, obviously ignoring the pain it must feel.

I don’t even know where I’m going. It thought as it continued. One thing was for certain though… finding shelter.

It did not get far though, for its legs gave out from under it.

Before it fell unconscious, however, a large figure casted a shadow over it, being the last thing the creature saw.
-----
Hugo was in a room filled with scrolls, several scattered out before him.

If one were to approach they’d hear him mumbling to himself as he read

"Let's see... Gaurdians, where is a scroll about Guardians?" he asked no one in particular.

"You know Hugo, you should probably look for things based around unnatural powers"

"Well I don't see you helping Flynn..."

"Both of you relax. You won't get anywhere with the way your conversation is going."

Hugo sighed, "Good point Cali. Have you found out anything at all?"

"No, nothing yet. It seems like what is going on is a real mystery."

"All we need is just some information, even if it is a little"

"Spyro mentioned an idea"

The trio turned at the new voice to see Camo in the archway

"What is his idea exactly?" Cali asked the plant dragon before them

"We find a Guardian that has not fallen to whoever has the unusualy strong power"

"Isn't that easier said than done?"

"Yes but it's something to keep in mind in case we cannot find any information on this."

“That is true I guess.” Hugo replied, returning to his pile of scrolls.

“Do you need help at all?”

“I’ll manage, but thanks for the offer.”

“Alright then, good luck Hugo.”

At those words Camo left, continuing on to wherever he was going.

“I’m going to need a lot of luck at this rate.” Hugo said to himself as he began to dig through the many scrolls.

Only one question went through his mind ‘was there any information on the situation at all?’

Hope you enjoyed that chapter smilie
---

ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#18 Posted: 01:40:38 02/09/2012
This is cool. When's the next chapter coming out?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#19 Posted: 07:10:53 02/09/2012
When you will continue this story, Aura?
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#20 Posted: 07:40:47 02/09/2012
Wow that was amazing!
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#21 Posted: 17:33:14 01/11/2012 | Topic Creator
To everyone inerested in this fanfic:

I appologize greatly for my absense and hiatus, life is rough and hard here for me but alas, I'm back once again, ready to continue this until the end! I hope you will all forgive me for this...

Chapter 5

A grunt of pain echoed off the torchlit walls as its owner, a young fox, awoke and tried to stand.

"You shouldn't move child, your wounds are deep and one of your legs is broken." came a soothing, motherly, voice.

The fox looked up, its green eyes locking with its shadowed company's lavender ones.

"Wh-where am I?" the young fox asked "Wh-who are you?!"

The speaker stepped into the fox's veiw, it was a pure white phoenix with feathers of evey color, a circle split between black and white was imprinted on a pendant around her neck.

"My name is Spectrum. And you have no need to be alarmed, I can be trusted."

After she had said those words she lowered her head to the young fox before her and spoke once more.

"I have told you my name so now, who might you be?"

The fox was silent, still wary of the bird before it. But, ignoring her own conscious, the words came out.

"Seeraphine...my name is Seeraphine"

"Seeraphine." Spectrum repeated, saving the fox's name to memory.

"Um... thank you for your hospitality Spectrum but I really must be going."

As she attempted to stand she collapsed once more, all efforts to stand up would be in vain.

"You seem to be troubled young one, and that is why you wish to leave so hastily is it not?"

Seeraphine sighed, how Spectrum could practicaly read her made all actions useless.

"Yes, that is exactly why I must go, there is a great threat among everyone in Skylands, a threat that could doom us all..."

-----

A Gryphon paced back and forth within it's cell.

"There has to be SOME way out of here." he grumbled.

"Give it up Omega, the only way out of this place is death and even that will be useless."

"I wasn't asking you Zirra!" The Gryphon, Omega as he had been called, snapped back at a deer not to far off.

"Bickering will get us no where."

The duo turned towards the voice, locking eyes with a dragoness.

"Nothing will get us anywhere Lunara." The deer, Zirra responded sharply.

"That's what he wants us to think. He wants to crush our hope."

There was silence.

"Lemme go!" someone shouted as the door to the dungeon opened, drawing the attentions of the prisoners.

A Psychic dragon was cruelly thrown into a cell, stunned by the impact.

"Welcome to the world of Eternal Doom" a male wolf said sarcasticly to the new arrival, recieving a glare from Lunara

"What? It's true!"

Zirra strutted around the stunned dragon, "Hey kid, snap out of it."

The said dragon shook her head to get rid of the daze she was in "Who are you guys?

"We are friends..."

------

Her eyelids fluttered open as she awoke. Pain was all she could feel, as if something was trying to take over her body and mind.

"You're awake." a voice tinted with pain came from her left.

She slowly turned her head towards the voice, a black wolf wearing what seemed to be bones around its neck stood before her, its blue eyes ocasionaly flashing red on its battle-scarred face.

"Where am I? The last thing I remember is a figure was before me, then nothing but pain."

She tried to stand but her attempt failed as she collapsed onto the ground once more, "Now I feel so weak."

A Phoenix landed before her, the markings on its wings would have shined like stars if it wasn't in what seemed like sorrow and pain.

"You are lucky to still be alive. Our captor rarely spares those whose powers are drained, he sees the few of us in this cell as future underlings to do his dirty work, he's too cowardly to do it himself."

"Future underlings? What does that mean?"

"It means he's corrupted you with the powers he holds. Very few can resist it, that is why you are in pain. Why those in this cell are in pain..."
-----

A pegasus paced back and forth wthin her cell, the purple glow of the torches reflecting off her like a miror.

"Silverwing please quit pacing." a male Gryphon grumbled, "I'm trying to sleep over here."

"Oh, sorry Galaxy." Silverwing said in reply, "I'm just trying to think of a possible way out."

"There is no way out. There's nothing but stone walls and bars around us, that single door is the only exit and it only opens when a new prisoner joins us or that monster himself comes in to meerly mock and taunt us."

Galaxy slashed his tallons against the stone wall as he finished, the heavy hatred he had towards their captor was apparent.

"Calm your aggressions Galaxy." A voice said from within the darkness of one of the cells.

"You tell me to be calm Lightstorm? His Generals killed those who you were sworn to protect before your very eyes! You hate him just as much as I do!."

"ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!" someone yelled feircely, silencing the two fighting, "We all hate him and want to avenge our loved ones, but fighting ourselves is not the best way to start.

"Then what is Karma?" Galaxy questioned smugly.

"I don't know yet but I know something will happen soon."

At least I hope it will...

Not exactly one of the greatest and most plot-moving chapters but it is a needed bit of story, either way I hope you enjoyed smilie
---

#22 Posted: 19:01:17 23/11/2012
Ah how I've missed this story, very interesting chapter though, new characters were revealedsmilie

I can understand the troubles you're going through, I myself have gone through some as well so you aren't alone smilie
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#23 Posted: 00:32:17 05/12/2012
It's still ppretty cool smilie
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#24 Posted: 19:58:57 07/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Glad you're all still enjoying thissmilie

Chapter 6

All as silent as the duo stood in the library

"Anything yet Hugo?"

"Not quite Cali, but something has come to my attention."

Hugo turned arount, a scroll in his hands.

"What is that?"

"Something I started reading before we gained any word of current events."

"Ok, and what might it be about?"

"Well my dear Cali, it mentions that there were many other elements years ago judging by the first paragraph. I have a feeling we might be dealing with something like that."

"Possibly, ancient elements may be the 'unusual power' we were told about."

"Unfortunately, most of the scroll is either written in an ancient writing and slightly faded from age. I've managed to pick out a few of the words; Light, Ballance, Time and Protector. I'm guessing the last one is related to these 'Guardians' and the first three some of the old elements."

"Well is there anyone who can read this ancient writing on the scroll?"

"Um... not that I know of unfortunately."

"Well at least we've gotten somewhere..."

-----
The sound of clicking was audiable as the owner walked down the steps to the dungeon; the sound caused several of the prisoners to stand up, they knew who was comming and were ready.

The dungeon door opened and a shadowed figure entered, body cloaked in a darkness that hid it's appearance.

"Greetings my companions, lovely day isn't it?" The mysterious visitor said in a taunting tone.

If the darkness wasn't hiding the physical features of the figure they would have seen the sinister smile that crossed his face,"Oh wait, there is no day because you're all stuck down here."

A growl echoed from one of the cells as the figure taunted them. Time and time again had she had to listen to such taunts and she was sick of it.

"What do you want this time?" Karma roared angrily.

The figure recoiled at the dragon's roar, but quickly regained posture not long afterwards.

"I'm not here for much dragon. I'm only here to ask a question.

"Get on with it then so we can be in peace."

"Have you made up your minds yet?" The shadowed figure before them asked, ignoring Karma's second sentence.

"We’ve told you once we’ve told you a thousand times... NEVER!" Yin barked fiercely.

A fox as black as night waled up beside Yin, "It’s no use fighting him. No matter what we do he’ll just keep hurting us. If we surrender... All that pain will be over."

"Yang don’t! You’ll loose your sanity if you give in!"

"I’m sorry brother," The black fox, Yang, replied, "but I cannot take this much longer."

The cell door opened and Yang left without hesitation, bound by the chain still around his neck.

"Anyone else?" The dark figure asked, voice showing no emotion.

"You let my brother go right now!" Yin shouted as a beam of energy came out of his maw, directed at the one before him.

However, the rebellious fox was blasted back into the wall by his same attack as his target simply redirected it back at him.

Yin couldn’t move, stunned by his own attack; the young fox could do nothing but watch as the door of his cell slammed shut and his brother was taken from him.

"Yin...I’m so sorry, but..."

"I know Silverwing, I know. But I fear Yang’s fate over everything else."

"We’ll save him Yin, we’ll save everyone. Who knows, we may just find ourselves saved."

"By who Marie!? Who would be strong enough to defeat The Corrupt One? The Skylanders?! They’d suffer our same fate. He’s too strong; no one would stand a chance against his power!”

"They defeated Kaos and some defeated the Undead King, Malefor."

"Kaos was an idiot and that Malefor guy was too predictable."Yin said bluntly, his sorrow masked by the anger in his voice, "The Corrupt One is a genius and wins through fear."

Unable to counter the Yin’s remark, the prison became silent and ominous again.

"No one is unstoppable Yin. Everyone has a weakness, even the darkest creatures can be defeated."

"And what do you know Jayfeather?!"

"I’m a PHOENIX Yin, I can live for centuries; my life is endless unless I’m killed before my day of rebirth."

Yin was silent, the ice colored Phoenix had a point, and a very good one at that.

"Calm yourself. I know you’ve lost someone close but you must restrain yourself from meeting the same fate as him. This is what The Corrupt One wants, he wants you to feel anger and hate. Give in to the darkness, and you sacrifice your sanity."
-----
"Rah!" A roar came from the dungeon, drawing the attention of those around.

"Will you shut it Streak?!" Omega screeched, silver feathers ruffling with annoyance.

"No. I won't." A dragon with blue and yellow scales growled in responce, his words followed by a flash of light.

Zirra shook her head in disbeleif as lightning struck the bars of the dragon's cell. "You...are you?!"

"Of course I am Zirra. What does it look lke? I'm trying to get myself out of here."

"You're crazy Streak! The security in this place is heavy. If you get caught who knows what will happen to you!"

"That, Krystal, is a risk I'm willing to take."

At those words a shatter was heard, the clang of bars following not long after. He'd broken free.

"As soon as I get out of here I'll get help. No longer will we have to stay trapped here."

"No! Streak it's not worth it!"the one known as Krystal cried as the dragon ran through the doors that lead to the prison hold.

Streak wasted no time as he navigated the laybrinth of hallways, being as quiet as he could. He would even die if it meant getting away from the place where he'd been trapped for months on end.

As the large doors appeared before him he sped up, freedom was just a few more steps away.

But, moments before he reached the door did streams of darkness coil around him like a snake, immoblizing him completely.

"Very impressive, you must be the first to ever escape a prison cell and get this far."

Streak looked up, orange eyes locking with the glowing, red ones of his captor, the one who had imprisoned him and many more. A monster known by all as 'The Corrupt One'.

"Don't try to struggle, my powers surpass even yours... Guardian."

"Try me you feind!" Streak roared as he tried to break the streams of darkness binding him.

"Brave words, last ones usually are."

Streak recoiled at the statement, he was going to die, just like he feared. "You're bluffing. You won't kill me. Not when I have something you want."

A smirk crossed his captor's face at the sentence, "Very true dragon, very true."

Streak was slammed to the ground as his binds got tighter, now stripping him of any struggle.

He looked up, once again glaring into the glowing eyes above him."What are you waiting for then? Finish me."

As he finished his bold claim Streak let out a roar of pain and agony, no matter how hard he tried the feeling of being torn apart from inside could not be resisted.

By the time his screams stopped the brave dragon was sprawled out unconcsious on the stone floor, binds still holding him down.

A sinister cackle came from The Corrupt One as he looked at a glowing yellow sphere in success. "One more to add to my collection of power." he said as the sphere shattered and shards of energy were absorbed harmlessly into his body.

"And, one as powerfull as you dragon, will be an excelent addition to my army of darkness..."

-----
Hehe, so much evil happens in this chapter >:3

Ah well, at lesat I've revealed the villain's gender now.
---

#25 Posted: 22:10:39 09/12/2012
Man, the villain of this story seems merciless... I like it smilie

Hmm... interesting elements (at least I'm guessing thats what those three words are) makes me wonder what other elements you'll reveal.
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#26 Posted: 22:27:28 12/12/2012
sorry I do not bother to read what are the elements
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#27 Posted: 02:52:23 13/12/2012 | Topic Creator
@Spyrogirl15: Indeed he is, you will see more of his personality later; and you'll have to wait and see because I'm evil like that >:3

@Sprocketrocket: Well what's the point of clicking on a fanfic if you aren't going to read it? As for your question, I have not revealed them yet, they are a secret for a reason~ smilie

Also, I will probably add a character list to this since I'm sure people might be confused about the characters eventually.

Chapter 7

Seeraphine sighed as she lay lazily beside Spectrum, the colorful phoenix who had saved her life.

"How are your wounds young one?" Spectrum asked the fox beside her.

"I feel a bit better. Thank you for your help Spectrum." Seeraphine replied, wincing as she got to her feet.

Spectrum smiled at her, glad that Seeraphine was able to stand. "Tell me Seeraphine, what this 'great threat' you mentioned is. I may be of some help."

She was reluctant, Seeraphine couldn't trust anyone with the information she knew, even if they'd saved her life.

"I...I can't. I swore to not tell anyone about this. I'm sorry Spectrum but I just can't tell you."

"If it is a secret that must be kept than I will respect that. But, Seeraphine, you and I are not much different."

Seeraphine tilted her head in confusion at Spectrum's words, "What do you mean?"

Spectrum closed her eyes, an expression of content on her beak as she spoke. "Your wounds, they were not normal wounds you'd get from a battle with someone, they were given to you by something more powerful than the avarage creature were they not?"

She stepped back in recoil at Spectrum's sentence, how did the phoenix know?

"You are not an avarage fox either are you? You have something rare within you, just like me."

"You... how do you know this?!" Seeraphine asked in disbelief.

"I have faced the same opponents you have and know what they are capable of. They wanted me for the same reason they wanted you."

Seeraphine was speechless as Spectrum spoke, it wasn't possible, was it?

"We have something they want."

She finally understood, at least she thought she did, one question would answer it all.

"Spectrum," she began, "does that mean you are..."

Before Seeraphine could finish the question a side of the cave wall exploded, cutting her off.

At the sound Spectrum stepped in front of her defensively, glaring into the dust caused by the explosion, ready for what would be there once it cleared.

-----
Spyro sat on the shoreline, looking over the small ocean at the colorful horizon, lost in thought.

"All this makes no sense. Where would one become so strong?" He asked himself.

"My guess is ancient magic from years ago."

"That was my first guess Sunburn. There has to be other ways one could gain power as strong as we were told."

"You're thnking about this too hard Spyro. I've noticed it, Cynder's noticed it, we all have noticed it. This is not like you."

Spyro turned to face the phoenix-dragon behind him and opened his maw to speak, closing it not long after as no words came out. Maybe Sunburn was right, maybe he was thinking too hard about everything.

The purple dragon sighed in defeat, he couldn't counter Sunburn's statement. "I guess you're right, I probably am thinking too hard. It's just that I can't stand not knowing what we're up against."

"You've fought an undead dragon single handedly with little knowledge of his power and won, what makes you think that what we're up against is not the same way?" Sunburn recoiled, his words true.

For a few moments all that could be heard as the crashing of waves and the rumbling of the waterfalls as some of the ocean water rolled over the edge of the island.

"Good point but still. I have a feeling our new enemy is far more powerful than anything we've faced before."

Not long after he finished his sentence was an explosion heard from one of the islands not to far off in the distance, causing the two Skylanders to stand up in alarm.

"Get some of the others Sunburn." Spyro ordered quickly, "I'm going to investigate that explosion!"

Before Sunburn could reply Spyro took off, flying the direction the explosion was heard from.

Something big was going on an if it had anything to do with recent events, he was going to ensure that it was stopped.

-----
This chapter would have been longer but there's a character limit to posts :/ Expect chapter 8 soon then smilie
---

#28 Posted: 20:16:07 13/12/2012
Even though you had to split the chapter into 2 I still enjoyed it smilie

Hmm... I wonder how the Skylanders will deal with whatever caused that explosion, if it's the same one of course. Ah well, guess I'll have to wait to find out huh?
---
#29 Posted: 02:29:59 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8

"Heh heh heh" Streak laughed as the dust cleared, a sinister grin on his face "what do we have here? Two more creatures we can give to Master."

Spectrum's feathers ruffled in anger, the pendant around her neck giving off a faint glow.

A wolf black as the night sky and stripes red as blood walked up beside Streak and spoke.

“You have evaded us for quite some time Phoenix.” It said, voice identifying it as a male.

“Your kind is not welcome here…” Spectrum said in response, words coming of her tongue like poison.

“Shame, I thought we’d be invited to your little hideout.” The wolf said again, “At least I would.”

“Hey!” Streak growled at the wolf’s comment, feeling insulted.

“But if you won’t invite us to join you…we’ll just have to invite you to join us!”

At those words the wolf jumped at Spectrum, ready to fight.

Seeraphine could only look on in fear as Spectrum fought off the wolf and dragon easily, but the fox knew the phoenix could not last forever by herself.

Without thinking she threw herself at Streak, knocking him across the floor and away from Spectrum.

“Well, well, brave little one aren’t you?” He said as he got to his feet.

Seeraphine flinched, unhealed wounds causing a wave of pain from her impact with the dragon.

Streak noticed Seeraphine’s action and laughed, “Let’s just see how long you last with those wounds of yours!”

Spectrum unleashed a beam of black and white light at the wolf as he leapt once more for her, attack hitting straight on.

“How are you so strong?!” The wolf grunted in question as he stood up.

“You should know, it’s the reason why your ‘Master’ probably wants me.

A yelp was heard as Seeraphine’s body collided with the ground, drawing Spectrum’s attention.

With the phoenix distracted the wolf struck, teeth sinking into Spectrum’s wing and staining the white feathers crimson with blood.

Streak, now not having to worry about Seeraphine, followed his comrade, tail scythe slicing Spectrum’s chest.

“You think that your petty attacks can take me down?!” Spectrum asked, a pulse of energy radiating from her body as she blasted her attackers back.

While she was winning she had to admit, her opponents were strong, she could loose if she didn’t choose her actions wisely.

Unknown to her though, the duo wasn’t alone, far from it.

Seeraphine sensed it, another presence; maybe she was just worried too much about Spectrum because she herself could not do anything to help.

Suddenly she saw movement above, a creature of avian anatomy was diving down, and quickly.
“Spectrum look out! There’s another one above you!”

At the fox’s cry Spectrum looked up, but just a moment too late. A sphere of dark blue light struck the unfortunate phoenix, making her cry out in pain.

A normally pure attack for one with such a gift, twisted into something dark and sinister.

Spectrum crashed to the ground as another phoenix landed before her and her opponents, eyes showing no emotion and expression proving that it was not someone to mess with.

The new arrival placed a talon on Spectrum’s chest, pinning the phoenix down even though she was inflicted with paralysis.

“Excellent work Streak, Moondial. Master will be quite pleased that we not only captured this phoenix, but the fox over there as well.”

The wolf, now known as Moondial bowed his head, “of course Kay.”

Kay’s attention was drawn to Seeraphine who trembled in fear at the sight of her.

“You won’t be of much use to our master in your current state but I’m sure he will find some sort of use for you.”

“Seeraphine, run!” Spectrum screeched, startling all in the area.

Without question the young fox stood up and bolted as fast as she could, she needed to get help and she needed to get it quickly.

“Stop her!” Kay ordered as Seeraphine took off.

Obeying the orders given to them Streak and Moondial intercepted Seeraphine and with a quick wack to her head by Streak’s tail she was once more down, this time for good as her strength had run out.

“Exellent. Master will be pleased.” Kay cackled.

“Not a chance!”

The unknown voice startled them, Kay looked around frantically for the one who spoken.

She looked behind her, only to be met with three fireballs to the face; the pain from the flames causing her to release Spectrum as she turned to their owner.

There before her stood justice, the one main threat to her master.

The Skylanders had arrived.

------
Yeah I know that was a cheesy ending for this chapter but I kinda want to have the Skylanders battle my villains >:3

Either way, hope you enjoyed that chapter smilie
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:33:22 17/12/2012 by Aura Dragon
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#30 Posted: 12:34:04 20/12/2012
This is all really good. But I am so confused about what was going on. So many characters.....
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#31 Posted: 19:31:30 29/12/2012 | Topic Creator
@Stealthelfrocks Ehehe, sorry about that, I'd add a full character list to the first post but I don't have enough room for one.
I can categorize my characters though so I'll just do that.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:23:09 29/12/2012 by Aura Dragon
#32 Posted: 07:00:55 02/01/2013
Awesome chapter, I can't wait for the next one where the Skylanders kick some bad guy butt smilie
---
#33 Posted: 03:41:40 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9

Kay, Streak, and Moondial recoiled at the sudden appearance; the protectors of Skylands themselves were known not to be messed with.

Despite her fear Kay laughed, “foolish Skylanders, do you not know who we are?” she said boldly yet in fear.

“The ones who threaten Skylands with your power and actions.” Spyro answered, voice and expression showing that he was not afraid of the trio.

“We will give you one warning,” Cynder continued, her voice filled with justice as she prepared to fight if needed, “Surrender and come peacefully.”

“Unfortunately dear Skylander, we don’t answer to anyone but our master, someone more powerful than you could ever imagine!”

“Then if you refuse to heed our warning, we cannot allow someone like you to roam around Skylands!”

With that battle cry both sides struck, attacks of all kinds crossing the battlefield.

~~
Moondial turned to face his nearest opponents only to be thrown into a wall by exploding melons.

The wolf let out a grunt as his body collided with the mountain wall. However, despite the collision, he quickly recovered and got onto his feet, a sinister light forming below his paws.

A dark force passed through Camo who looked at the wolf in confusion. The plant dragon took a step forward only to find himself moving slower than he usually did.

“A hahaha! Foolish Skylander, I can make you move as fast or as slow as I want!”

Because of his slowness Camo was tackled to the ground, unable to dodge Moondial’s assault on him.

A howl of pain came from the wolf’s maw as fire burned his fur.

Meanwhile from the side a confident Sunburn blew a small ember from his beak cockily before exploding into flames and appearing above Moondial, side-by-side with Sonic Boom.

The wolf suddenly yelped as something bit his ear; a childish giggle was heard as one of Sonic Boom’s hatchlings continued to peck at his fur playfully, it’s siblings following soon after.

As the wolf frantically shook to try to get the quadrant of pests off him did a circle of electrified water surround him, blocking all possible escape routes.
~~
Kay lost her balance as Spyro’s fireball struck her in the chest, wings flapping comically as she tried to steady herself.

When she recovered she saw Whirlwind facing her, wings sparking with electricity which, with a single flap, hit the clouds around Kay, causing a screech of pain to come from her avian beak.

The phoenix was stunned, allowing Whirlwind to charge up a spectrical orb on her horn, eventually launching it at her target where it exploded into several rainbow arches.

Despite the strong hits she had taken Kay was reluctant to surrender. With a mighty cry the Phoenix was cloaked in a fury of dark flames, vanishing from sight and forcing any Skylander nearby to move out of the way of the remaining embers.
~~
Despite the cuts and burns on his scales Streak locked on to a retreating Stealth Elf and swiped at her, unfortunately striking air instead of a body.

A muffled grunt came from the dragon as several daggers sliced through his scales and drew blood, the pain causing him to recoil.

Without warning an arrow cloaked in flames pierced Streak’s scales, no effect was gained other than a look of malice as he turned to the archer who had shot at him.

Flameslinger took a step back, though he could not see the glare from Streak due to the blindfold over his eyes he felt the look of malice in his soul.

With a flap of his wings Streak launched a blackened vortex at his target, awaiting the painful cry it would cause.

A cry did come, but not one of pain, one that sounded mechanical.

Gears sliced through Streak’s shoulders, causing him to stager in pain. He opened his eyes only to lock with a pair that shone behind two pieces of glass as Dobot stood between him and Flameslinger, armored wings flapping menacingly along with the robotical growl coming from the tech dragon’s throat.
~~
Crimson streams trickled down Moondial's burned and scarred fur; beads to sweat alongside them. The wolf collapsed to the hard stone underneath him from fatigue.

Sonic Boom boldly stepped forward, feline paw pinning the wolf to the ground.

The Gryphon took a quick glance to the other land-based battle to see a bone cage form around a fallen Streak.

However, the sky battle above continued to rage on, the odds even on both sides.
~~
Kay lost her balance as Spyro’s fireball struck her in the chest, wings flapping comically as she tried to steady herself.

By the time the phoenix had steadied herself it was to late, Cynder ramed into her at full force.

The sudden collision knocked Kay into the mountainside, paralyzing her as she slid down the rock and to the floor where she lie motionless in her unconscious state.
----
The trio of enemies had fallen, Spectrum and Seeraphine looked on, mouths agape in awe and disbelief.

Spyro landed in the center of all who were present, “Is everyone alright here?” he asked as he looked around.

The purple dragon spotted the wounded damsels that they had protected and casually walked over, noting a frightened Seeraphine.

“Thank you brave heroes,” Spectum began with a bow of her head, “you saved our lives.”

“No need to thank us, we’re just glad we could help!” Zap said cheerfully from a short ways away.

“Either way, thank you for what you just did. We would have been goners had it not been for you.” Seeraphine added, wincing from the pain caused by her wounds.

Spyro nodded in acknowledgement before speaking again. “These fiends are no surprise to us. We’ve known of them and their doings.”

“Um… Spyro… we have a problem!” Sonic Boom shouted in panic, drawing the attention of everyone.

Kay, Streak, and Moondial had awoken and were determined to stand up.

With a screech Kay flapped her wings, taking to the sky and throwing the Skylanders around her back from the sudden gust of wind.

“I came here on a mission and I will complete it!” she cried in anger before diving at a near impossible speed towards Spectrum.

Elemental attacks from the Skylanders shot at Kay as she dove, none of them manging to even phase her at the speed she was going.

Downed and weakened Spectrum could not do anything to protect herself; only watch the scene before her and Kay descending ever closer, ready to strike.

Spectrum closed her eyes, ready to accept whatever fate would become of her.

A yelp was heard, the familiar cry echoing through Spectrum’s ears over and over.

“Seeraphine!” The phoenix called, her lavender eyes shooting open in alarm.

A maniacal laugh came from Kay as she grasped the unconscious dragon in her talons victoriously.

Spectrum quickly looked in the direction of Kay’s comrades, they too had recovered and stood on the cliff behind the phoenix, just barely able to stay on their feet.

“While this little fox won’t be of much use to my master, I’m quite sure he’ll find something to do with her.” Kay taunted.

“Let her go!” Spectrum cried, adrenaline and anger giving her enough strength to attack.

Lazily Kay moved out of the way, a sinister grin crossing her beak.

“Farewell my worthy adversaries.” She said before bursting into dark flames and vanishing without a single trace along with her two allies.

“No...Seeraphine...” Spectrum said weakly before collapsing from fatigue and blood loss, the said fox's paniced cry echoing inside her head.

-----
This was a fun chapter to write,had a bit of touble with the fight scenes but I thik t turned out pretty well smilie
---

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:53:24 06/01/2013 by Aura Dragon
#34 Posted: 05:34:06 03/01/2013
yes it turned out very well. you can do it skylanders!!
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#35 Posted: 18:57:33 06/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ehehe, noticed a mistake in the last chapter, Seeraphine is a fox not a dragon, silly me smilie

Anyhow here you all go smilie

Chapter 10

Sunset had fallen in Skylands, the pastel sky sending shadows onto the islands as the sun slowly moved behind the horizon.

Within a large temple Spectrum opened her eyes slightly and, noticing the new surroundings, panicked.

In her panic however the colorful phoenix felt a stab of pain, making her cry out in agony before she fell back into the position she’d woken up in.

“Try not to move so much, you’re still wounded.”

Spectrum opened her eyes at the voice, a blue dragon with a unicorn horn on its head.

“You…you’re Whirlwind of the air Skylanders aren’t you?” the phoenix asked.

Whirlwind nodded in confirmation, “Yes, I am. Spyro told me to check on you; you’ve been asleep longer than I had expected.”
“I see. Then that means I’m at the Core…” Spectrum said to herself. “If it isn’t much trouble Whirlwind, I have something important to tell all of you; it’s about the trio you fought.”

“Are you sure you’re well enough to talk?”

“I’m a phoenix, I heal quickly.”

“Ok then, I’ll go tell Spyro you’re awake and have something to say.”

As soon as the air dragoness had left Spectrum shed tears not only of sadness but to heal what few wounds remained on her body.

At the sound of footsteps she turned her head, Whirlwind had returned, Spyro by her side.

“I’m glad you are awake, feeling better?”

Spectrum nodded at the purple dragon’s question before replying, “I am, thank you greatly for your hospitality.”

“Think nothing of it uh…”

“Spectrum, my name is Spectrum.”
“Alright Spectrum, you mentioned you needed help about something during our brief conversation; could you tell me what that help is?”

“Do you have a tight schedule?”

“Not really”

“Ok then, I hope you’re ready to listen to a long story…”
-----
“Hey, hey wake up fella.”

With a grunt Seeraphine opened her eyes, the ice-cold floor underneath her meant she was no longer in the cave Spectrum had taken care of her in.

“Where…where am I?” She asked as she awoke to see a sun furred fox looking down into her eyes. “Who are you?”

“You’re in one of the four prison cells located in this place, as for who I am, my name is Sasha. Now, what’s your name?”

“I’m Seeraphine.”

“Well then Seeraphine, mind telling us how you got here?”

Seeraphine was a bit reluctant, unsure if she could trust Sasha. “I…I...”

“Don’t pressure her to tell us Sasha” said a kitsune with peculiar markings, “She’s probably traumatized from whatever happened, you were the same way when you arrived here.”

Sasha let out a sigh, “I guess you’re right Temporia. Sorry Seeraphine to trying to pressure you, you don’t have to tell us unless you’re ready.”

As the fox walked away from her Seeraphine spoke, “Wait.” She said, drawing the attention of Sasha and the kitsune, Temporia. “I guess I can tell you, I have no one else to turn to now and you guys seem to know more about this place than me.”

“Alright, if you are certain about that then we will listen.”
------
“…And that’s the story.” Spectrum said as she finished her tale, letting out a sigh of relief.

“So those creeps were after you because you’re a Guardian?” Spyro asked to confirm.

“That is correct.”

“If I may ask, what was that beam you shot at the phoenix, the one you said was named Kay?”

“That, Whirlwind, was none other than my element…the element of Balance.”

“Balance? I never heard of that one…wait could that possibly be…!”

“A forgotten Element? Yes, and it’s only one of many.”
----

About time I revealed one of the forgotten elements to you all eh? Unfortunately I won't reveal another for a few chapters >:3
---

#36 Posted: 07:32:47 07/01/2013
Balance...... I don't understand how that's supposed to work. And this is still awesome. Now that the four cells are mentioned I am now not so confused.
---
#37 Posted: 07:16:28 08/01/2013
Hey, Aura Dragon... I'm sorry if I haven't read your fan-fic, okay? I'll try to read it today...
---
#38 Posted: 06:07:22 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Stealthelfrocks: That'll be explained in this chapter
Denragon: No worries, I don't get mad about that kind of stuffsmilie

Chapter 11

Balance, one of the legendary Forgotten Elements is known to be the most challenging to master and control. The user must know how to use forces like light and darkness as one in order to succeed in using such a power. Balance is needed in order to maintain life; one thing cannot exist without another.

Spyro only tilted his head, trying to understand the logic behind Spectrum’s element. How could a force such as balance be used as an element?

“I see you are confused as to how my element is logical.” Spectrum said with a small laugh at Spyro’s action, “The Balance element can be used once one is able to combine two forces. A good example would be light and darkness; you need both to maintain life so therefore you can combine the two.”

“Sort of confusing but it makes sense.” Whirlwind replied to the phoenix’s explanation.

Spectrum let out a sigh of relief; at least they could make some sense out of her words.

“That little fox that was with you, why did they take her away once they realized they couldn’t capture you?” Spyro questioned.

Spectrum looked out a nearby window at the moon above before speaking, “I could feel great power within her, a power much like mine. I think she had a forgotten element as well and that’s probably why they took her.”

“Took her to their so-called Master?”

“Yes. Seeraphine had mentioned a great danger that would threaten Skylands greatly. If she hadn’t been wounded she would have managed to reach and warn you. I just hope that whoever their master is doesn’t kill her...”
-----
“You think the phoenix had a forgotten element?” Sasha asked in disbelief, “a Guardian at that!”

“Well from what she said that’s what I’ve assumed. Our attackers were pretty bent on trying to take her down.” Seeraphine replied.

“You said the Skylanders came to your rescue, is that the honest truth?”

“Yes, and if Spectrum is still free I’m sure she’ll tell them about the events that occurred.”

“To bad this place is in an unknown location of Skylands. Even if they did somehow manage to find here there’s no way they could save us. Security is too strong and there’s no way out once you come in.”

“Wait, so there’s no way out of this place?” Seeraphine asked to confirm.

Sasha solemnly nodded her head. Yes and they say that those who attempt to escape never return. If they do it’s only under orders of their master; we call him ‘The Corrupt One’ because of the rumors about his power.”

Seeraphine shivered, the monster that had her imprisoned, did he actually kill any escapists... or worse?

“Exactly, and that’s why we should all just kill ourselves before he can.”

“Rogue! Quit the that! There is hope you know.” Sasha snapped at the green and red dragon on the opposite side of the prison hold.

“I’ll believe that when I see it. Only reason I haven’t killed myself is because I find it humorous that you are all so naive.”

“Just ignore him Seeraphine. He’s just a grump who is always negative. He tends to scare anyone who is a new prisoner.”

“I just call it as I see it”

“I’m not even going to reply to that”

“You just did”

“Oh for peace’s sake you two, you’re just going to go in circles.” Cried a small phoenix in annoyance.

“Sorry Eclipse”

Seeraphine had slowly slipped away from the argument and was lying beside Temporia.

“Do they always do that?” The fox asked, leaning into the kitsune’s side lazily, still exhausted from the earlier events.

“Sometimes, Rogue has always been serious and negative; it’s just how he is. Though he does go a bit overboard with what he says, that annoys Sasha and a few more of us.”

“Temporia, what’s this ‘Corrupt One’ like?”

“He’s only shown himself in here once and no one has ever seen what he looks like because of the darkness that surrounds him, only his glowing, red eyes can be seen. As for what he’s like, he’s cruel, sinister, and heartless. He finds enjoyment in our imprisonment and tries to crush all our hope until we surrender our sanity to him.”

"Surrender your sanity?"

"They say that he has power beyond anything ever known; including the power to change even the most innocent of souls into heartless monsters to do his dirty work for him."
-----
A dragon lie collapsed on a cave floor, carving strange runes into the stone walls as if trying to make sense of them.

“This is so hard without Hope’s ability...” the dragon muttered under its breath as it continued to carve the strange symbols.

The fur down its back blew lazily as wind entered the cave, causing the dragon to relax from the gentle breeze.

Three days had past since it barely escaped the clutches of evil, though it lost a valuable ally in the process.

“Ok, these wave-like symbols...what do they mean?”

“Perhaps you should visit a place where you’d find a scroll explaining all this?”

Suddenly alert at the new voice the dragon stood up, looking around frantically as it positioned itself to fight.

Seeing no enemy it relaxed, though the feeling it was being watched still lingered.

“Who’s there? Show yourself!”

At her words a gryphon appeared from the darkness of the cave, navy feathers almost resembling the night sky above.

At the gryphon’s appearance the dragon got defensive, unsure to trust the new arrival.

“No need for alarm, I am not a threat to you. You female dragons are sure quick to defend yourselves, quite amazing really.”

The dragon... no, the dragoness, settled a bit, the gryphon seemed friendly, but after her recent encounter it was going to be hard to trust anyone.

“Who are you gryphon?” she asked calmly, yet still defensively.

“Hasty, usually males are the ones to ask the female who they are,” the gryphon, now identified as a male, said in reply, “My name is Rift. I am the last known survivor of my kind.”

The dragoness relaxed until feelings of unease were no more than a thought, “Myst. My name is Myst.” She replied.

“Myst...I suppose that fits you.” Rift said, trying to start a conversation, “Tell me, what brings you here with such thoughts?”

Myst looked at the wall, assuming that Rift was referring to the symbols she’d carved on it. “I and a friend were looking at a wall covered in these runes. We were seen by the ones in the area, creatures of darkness, and fled. I was lucky to have escaped, my friend however was not.”

Rift strutted over to her, looking at the symbols on the walls, “This is the ancient script isn’t it?”

Myst recoiled at the gryphon’s words, surprised that he knew what the symbols were. “Yes, how did you…”

“Believe it or not I have seen these symbols before, quite a long time ago. While I cannot read them, I do know someone who might be able to.”

“Is that the truth? Forgive me for being so untrusting of you, after recent events it’ll be hard to trust anyone.”

“Think nothing of it Myst, you can trust me. In fact I think we’re more alike in a way than you think.”

Myst tilted her head, “and what’s that last part supposed to mean?” she asked in confusion.

Rift looked at her, silver eyes meeting her lavender ones, “Nothing, it’s just a thought. Now, if you are ready, we will leave in the morning.”
-----
Darkness cloaked his body, hiding all but his red eyes.

The master of darkness itself, The Corrupt One, let out a sinister cackle as he stared at a large door that seemed as if neither he nor anyone else would be able to open.

“So close, yet so far...” he said emotionlessly, “It won’t be long now...”

~
So I hope I explained how the Balance Element works well enough. Made sense in my mind.

Also, a few old characters from past chapters return~
---

#39 Posted: 17:51:43 30/01/2013
The Balance Element sounds interesting smilie

It was nice to see some old characters return, and we found out more about the villain >:3
---
#40 Posted: 22:15:24 30/01/2013
Yay! Also the sheet in the first post made this a bit more sense
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me