Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Spyro FF author here. I need an artist to make a comic of my story!
Page 1 of 1
Spyro FF author here. I need an artist to make a comic of my story! [CLOSED]
draconicMIND1 Blue Sparx Gems: 783
#1 Posted: 16:00:23 30/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I have a Spyro fanfiction story. Lots of people like it and I have always wondered what it would be like in picture form: A comic book in Herpy and etc.

Im not that fussy with sketcher’s and artists, as long as you can draw a Cynder and/or Spyro with some realism, Ill be happy smilie

I also have a kingdom of humanoid-trolls in my story. I think you may find my story intriguing. Its the 1st in my trilogy.

Warning: My stories have a few adult M/F adult situation. Please do not read them if your offended by mature content: Detailed lemon-scenes, mature jokes and etc. and I own nothing in the story, save for my OCs and original locations and species I create.

Please PM me if you’d like to make a comic of my story and put it in Herpy or deviantart and tell people its from my story. That is my only catch. Just tell them its of my story.

On fanfiction I go by deviantMIND1. The link below will take you strait to the story in question.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/74...e_After_Malafor

The link to my story is shown. Please respond soon if you’d like to make a comic. I cannot draw to save my species.
---
They say marrying a dragon was mistake. What do they know? <laughes sinisterly>

"Pwwr. This coffee smells like ****"~~ Austin Powers
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#2 Posted: 20:54:24 30/03/2012
oooh sounds cool.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#3 Posted: 20:11:19 08/05/2012
Double topic!!
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me