Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > If Spyro had a Flagship...
Page 1 of 1
If Spyro had a Flagship... [CLOSED]
MarauderDragon Green Sparx Gems: 220
#1 Posted: 15:56:06 29/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Now, before I go into this, let me explain the reason for this topic.

See, I have this mural of a massive starship engagement on my wall I am working on. Been working on it for several years, so you can imagine it's pretty large (almost covers two separate walls!). As I have stated before, I am working on a Spyro fanfiction series. I won't spoil any of it other than somewhere in the series, Spyro gets his own warship. That part is fixed, and I do not intend to change it.

Now that that's explained, let me pose my question: If Spyro had a Flagship in my mural, what would you imagine it being? Here, let me give you a few ships I had in mind (though you are not limited to them):

Romulan Ship (D'Deridex Warbird, Noxerian Warbird [think the Valdore from Nemesis])

Klingon Warship (B'rel Bird-of-Prey, K'vort Bird-of-Prey, Vor'cha Attack Cruiser, Negh'Var Battlecruiser, D'Tai Battleship)

Federation Warship (Ambassador, Galaxy, Sovereign)

Imperial Warship (Imperial-I and Imperial-II Star Destroyer, Venator Star Destroyer, Victory Star Destroyer, Titan Heavy Battlecruiser)

Rebel Warship (One of the Mon Calamari Cruiser variants)

UNSC Warship (I have several custom designs, ranging from the dubbed "Gladiator Battlecruiser" to the powerful "Eisenhower Star Dreadnought")

Sangheili Warship (CCS Battlecruiser, Assault Carrier, or one of the custom designs like the Sangheili Marauder or the Sangheili Gunship)

I'll go with what the majority wants, and when the ship is finished, I'll post an image.
---
"The true war is waged in the hearts of all living things - against our own natures, light or dark."--Darth Traya
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2 Posted: 18:43:59 29/03/2012
Flag ship ehh... well I'm up for anything(just about) that has the subject of Spyro(or just dragons). So I say you should give it a shot.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#3 Posted: 18:48:56 29/03/2012 | Topic Creator
That's what I intend to do - but I am at a loss as to what Spyro's flagship should be.
---
"The true war is waged in the hearts of all living things - against our own natures, light or dark."--Darth Traya
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#4 Posted: 19:18:18 29/03/2012
UNSC would be pretty cool. I've always wanted to see a mix of Halo and Spyro.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#5 Posted: 19:39:46 29/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote:
UNSC would be pretty cool. I've always wanted to see a mix of Halo and Spyro.

Pah, then you'll love my Legacy of Dragon Force series, Book III-VI. But I digress.

That's one vote for UNSC. Any others?
---
cmut Green Sparx Gems: 143
#6 Posted: 03:38:02 30/03/2012
Spyro's a good guy and he'd totally be in the Fedration, but he'd be a captain on par with Janeway: he does the right thing but not always by the rules.
#7 Posted: 15:05:53 30/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Hnh - A federation ship could be anything from the archaic Constitution class (TOS) to the advanced Sovereign (TMP Nemesis). Could you be a bit more specific?

Regardless, that's one for UNSC, and one for the Federation. Now the votes are tied. Who else?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me