Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > custom painted spyro skylander. Have a look, what do you think?
Page 1 of 1
custom painted spyro skylander. Have a look, what do you think? [CLOSED]
bungle-chops Green Sparx Gems: 304
#1 Posted: 11:12:49 28/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi there. Im new to all this, and just wondered if I could get some feed-back on my first attempt at a custom spyro skylander. This one is sold, but I have the same parts to make another one the same. Inly difference this time will be to try and work around the raised base. I did this initially in order to cover up the marks that were left where his feet had been on the stand, as I was worried about damaging the bit that makes it work in the game. Having had a go now, next time I will try and fix the next one back where it was. Might still add a few of the `lava` type rocks around his feet though. So anyway, you guys are in the know, so what are your thoughts? What sort of money do these normally go for anyway? Should I let you guys know when I finish the next one and list it on flee-bay?

No idea if Ive set this link up in the right way, cant quite figure out how to do it! Would post a picture, but again,,,, Im not very good with computers you see, like I say, Im very new to all of this,,, Im not this daft in real life..... honest! If Im missing something and can post a picture, can someone explain how to do it?

http://bungle-chops.deviantart.com/#/d4tjz0l

Thanks for your time, all the best, John
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#2 Posted: 18:31:27 29/03/2012
cool.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#3 Posted: 20:19:34 29/03/2012
Awesome!!
bungle-chops Green Sparx Gems: 304
#4 Posted: 22:13:10 29/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys. Means alot as its my first attempt. I have a couple more on the way! Hey Huge Dotd Freak.... Just had a look at your link.... I was looking at your stuff a day or two ago! Nice one!! I was wondering how you manage to draw so many pictures in such a short period of time? How long do they take you?
Take care guys, all the best
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#5 Posted: 22:17:23 29/03/2012
It looks like smilie other than the fact that it's flame.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10286
#6 Posted: 07:34:25 30/03/2012
That's pretty cool. You should do another.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#7 Posted: 14:18:17 04/06/2012
It looks nice and well done!
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#8 Posted: 12:17:14 11/06/2012
Cool,reminds me of smilie
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me