Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Any Character RP! (continued again)
First | Previous | Page 16 of 16
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Any Character RP! (continued again) [CLOSED]
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#751 Posted: 23:03:53 02/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"I hope it doesn't create more mishaps that will cause something to happen to the rest of us." she worried. "It would be a shame if going back only created another demise for him because of something that changed, you know? Or if you were killed..."

She didn't think it would be effective, so when he fell like that she became real suspicious. But she was not real... sure why the zombies grew docile and walked away, turning black again. The stench of the ones that had fallen were all over her clothes and on Gerard as well.
The scream made her more wary and she took a few side steps toward Gerard.

Howard jumped up and went to the window. "Shibito don't scream unless... it's part of their routine when they were alive... No! Don't fall for it!!" he yelled after her only two steps behind her planning to tackle her to the ground. He put the breaks on when the vampire grabbed her arm.

"He's right. Shibito aren't ones to scream like that, that sounded like he was more angry than in pain." Tifa added.

"There's no explanation that was already given. I wish Miyako were here. She witnessed firsthand a sacrifice given to the creature or god or whatever it is that caused this curse to exist in the first place! She told me she was next! Before I saved her and broke up the ceremony!" he sounded horrified from recalling the events. "The shibito only have one purpose, to change as many humans as possible into themselves. He only wants to give you the curse!"

Tifa glared foully at Calvo. That voice he gave off now with the distortion and sarcasm of a liar that only wanted to kill the humans - Jess and Howard. "Come at me you piece of hollow flesh." she snapped and stepped in front of Jess and Howard. "Come at me. I'd like to lock you up before you become a Shibito Brain... or grow wings, or become something more grotesque, period."

Gerard noted Jess at least came to her senses and didn't throw her life away like love at times caused some to do. "You might have to find Eve again, then. Careful. He is a demon. Go. Before he tries to attack."

"And he will any second by the look in his bloodied eyes." Howard added.
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#752 Posted: 13:52:37 03/02/2013
Calvo shut his eyes for a moment to think. "Mierda..." He swore quietly before looking at Jess. His eyes stopped glowing and returned to his clouded, golden eyes. "One moment," She slowly turned to look back at him. "Promise you will? Stop it from happening?" Jess nodded then walked back inside. After hearing what Howard had said, she seemed more determined to prevent this.

Seymour leaned back against the wall inside the main room, watching as Jess walked inside.
"Sorry Bluey." She apologised. He shook his head.
"It was my fault to begin with."

After Gerard had let go of her arm, he moved up next to Tifa again.
"You think you could handle him? I'd like to go check on how Bandit's handling everything. I know she's strong but...I worry, y'know?" Claws sprouted from Calvo's fingertips.
"I haven't got another choice, do I?" He ran at the two then jumped over them, aiming to dig his claws into Howard. "I'll get to you two AFTER he's at the end of my claws!"
#753 Posted: 21:11:28 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"...he's playing her." Howard whispered. he saw the look in his eyes still.

Bandit smiled and went to each of them giving a hug. At least they weren't fighting.

"Maybe. They are stronger then the normal zombie." she said.

"If I can take them on she definitely can, but isn't he a werewolf too? That might create issues." Howard said.

"Perhaps. You can check on her." she saw the claws and got into a posture that was ready to dodge. She ducked and Grabbed gerard's head forcing him to duck as well, thinking he was tackling and would miss the tackle. Then she heard him. "Howard!"

The kid though the shibito was going for the vampires until he saw the body flying at HIM. It was definitely too late to run, all he got was stepping backwards twice in before he was knocked to the ground with john on top of him. He was fully expecting to get strangled after the claws ripped him up enough. The blood from the shibito wouldnt affect him very much UNLESS he were dead.
The claws hurt and his white and blue shirt was torn and even more bloodied, but he still kicked and heaved upwards trying to toss Calvo over his head. Enough blows might wind him enough to let him get up.

Tifa wasnt thinking properly, because she went into a feral mode in a few seconds. She turned after seeing where Calvo landed, went into a lunging run jumping on his back and biting into his shoulder.

"TIFAAA! THEIR BLOOD! THE VIRUSSS!" gerard hissed with a little shock at her sudden moves.
#754 Posted: 10:34:37 04/02/2013
OOC: Heh, I got my schools yearbook for last year xD Some of the faces Calvo pulled were hilarious!

Calvo furiously yelled out in spanish. The sound of his voice would've ripped you apart worse than his claws. He had to grab whatever he could of Tifa's head, claws digging into her scalp. Now would've been perfect for Howard to escape.

Jess bent down and looked at Bandits eyes. "You have your fathers eyes, y'know?" She gave her that hug. "Thanks." Seymour looked at the corpse of the young shibito curiously
"Say Bandit, how long do you think we have until we have to deal with her again?"

OOC: Sorry for the short post too :/
#755 Posted: 14:14:13 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: some people never grow up. Haha. in a hurry?

Oh course words didn't affect her, but her hair was grabbed and part of her head. She didn't yell, her mouth was full... but it certainly made her bite down harder and wrench his head to the side.
His blood tasted foul, in fact it was akin to vomit in smell mixed with blood, a vampire's poisonous lure in a sense. She let the bloos slide out the corners of her mouth and fought his arms off her head. Her hand was still injured, but he burn it may have created was unknown to her, she was just struggling to spit out the blood.
She heard her name shouted and felt a grip around her neck and was pulled away. Gerard Kicked calvo in the ribs away from Howard, but Tifa felt nauseated from his blood's taste.

"...I do?" she brightened up. "Hey did you have any kids with my dad? I know my parents went back adn did some things, but I thought he had a little girl named Indigotine.... or did she disappear like Seymour's little girl?"
She looked at it. "...she might be faking it." she went over. the little girl picked up her hidden face and gave a disgusting glare right at Bandit. ... SHe cried out in surprise and scrambled back to both Seymour and Jessie.

OOC: to understand the concept of Howard and how her wakes up after being killed a little better, here. http://youtu.be/8NCMC1ATmDk?t=17m17s
#756 Posted: 11:29:36 07/02/2013
OOC: Lol yesss... xD My laptop had critical battery :/ That's why.

She nodded then looked somewhat gloomy at the next thing she had asked. Her emerald Al Bhed eyes glanced up at Seymour. "Ah? Well, no. Not with your father at least. I suppose I got a little too fond of Bluey here..." Seymour's eyes widened slightly. "It was a miscarriage...but it explains why he hasn't moved on even after I married. Guado's natural instinct is to stay with one partner." Jess watched the shibito closely and jumped at her changed appearance. Seymour held his staff in front of him to strike her. If she could change that quickly, then what about Calvo?

Calvo again fell back before quickly getting back up, he wasn't accepting defeat. He suddenly transformed, but his tail kept growing then the fur was shedded and replaced with scales. It then grew a snake head. Two large bat wings sprouted out of his back and his back legs turned into hooves. He became some sort of chimera.
#757 Posted: 23:37:52 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"I think her name was Indigotine..." she said. "I wonder if both her and Seymour's daughter just faded from existence into thin air one my parents got back." she mostly talked to herself.
For a second she looked like she was in a different world after seeing the face of the shibito. She appeared to be confused as to her environment, repeatedly blinking and stating to move her arms around in a slow flail, so to speak. "Let me outtt!!!!" she dove into Jessie's lap.

She was in a daze and couldnt focus on her target. The effect the world seemed to have was a slow motion blur trail. When she stood up she was unbalanced.
Now Tifa had materia on her for magic spells, but what she felt in her arms coming out of her hands was not materia magic. It behaved like a painless almost liquid flame of purple... or rather it felt like liquid but appeared to be fire.
It might have been a stupid move, but she felt the urge to rush him, and in her state it seemed like a slow charge, before tackling him on the chest hands and head first, not knowing what the flaming magic could or would do.
#758 Posted: 14:43:02 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
*waits for reply*
Dacon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3176
#759 Posted: 15:33:56 25/02/2013
OOC: Helloo!
---
GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!

"I swear that thing has a mind of it's own." - Samius
#760 Posted: 18:43:11 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ...........?!? Really man? wow.
#761 Posted: 19:34:26 25/02/2013
OOC: Just pop'd here to say I'm thinking of joining this and right now I'm thinking of my character
---

#762 Posted: 13:43:27 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: cool xD Ill be waiting

...JESSIE! DACON! POST!
#763 Posted: 18:06:01 04/03/2013
OOC: Gray Fox activated
[User Posted Image]
---

#764 Posted: 14:55:23 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ...=_= you can post you know xD
#765 Posted: 01:45:09 06/03/2013
OOC: Yes xD

"Where am I?" These were the first thoughts of Frank Jaeger, or better known as Gray Fox. Last thing he remembers was being crushed by Metal Gear Rex. He should be dead now? "Is this hell? Heaven?" He wondered, only to get silence as answer. To find answers, he had to find somebody. Who would this somebody be? This question would soon be answered as he heard voices speaking nearby, obviously the first thing he did was walk towards the voice.
---

Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#766 Posted: 20:49:09 15/03/2013
OOC: miss me my babies? :33 sorry about the random bye bye
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#767 Posted: 01:22:24 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I wondered where you were
#768 Posted: 20:45:28 16/03/2013
OOC: roleplaying on another site... I've gotten better too, considering how long my paragraphs have started to become.
---
#769 Posted: 02:58:15 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I need jessie to post...
#770 Posted: 17:15:00 17/03/2013
School probably or somethin' else.
---
#771 Posted: 17:43:33 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
She told me. You can reply to Dacon if you want.
#772 Posted: 18:31:21 17/03/2013
//Well, wasn't Dante with Bandit and the others? I'll have to think now....

"That is my question too," A voice, presumably belonging to a younger man in his late teens, early twenties. The young man gave Frank an odd look, not used to the style he beared. He was dressed in ancient clothes, dating back to the Persian empire. "One moment, I was racing against the brazzer..." He muttered, looking at his right arm. "Tell me, what is your name?" He finally asked.

//yay for horribleness
---
#773 Posted: 20:33:00 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I take it that
//this is the ooc style for the other site you are on?
#774 Posted: 00:45:38 18/03/2013
//Yep. Is it bothering you? I can go back to the ooc if ya want.
---
#775 Posted: 01:27:08 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: its not bothering me, just making sure.
#776 Posted: 01:29:16 18/03/2013
//Ah, okay. Understandable. smilie; How have you been, Sephy?
---
#777 Posted: 21:24:55 24/04/2013
//*waits for replies* yo guysssss
---
#778 Posted: 22:51:10 24/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Jessie is still thinking unfortunately. She has school and has little time.
#779 Posted: 00:54:36 25/04/2013
Ahh okay. I understand.
---
First | Previous | Page 16 of 16
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me