Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Any Character RP! (continued again)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 16 | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Any Character RP! (continued again) [CLOSED]
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#701 Posted: 17:10:47 04/12/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah. Helpful article imho.

Bandit stared at the little girl and darted out from behind Dante over to her mother, and hid behind her. She ignored the newcomer and just stared at the girl because, zombies were zombies, and she didn't trust it was inanimate anymore.

"Pull your weight... includes not pissing vampires off. Not threatening anyone, only warning, newborns are compulsive and prone to attack with little provocation." Tifa glared at him with a subtle facial expression and gleaming eyes.

As far as the little girl looked she still appeared dead, blood still caked her head where the bullets mauled her... but that was the thing, there was so much blood matting in her hair that the red water virus was repairing the damage to the body that had been done, forming around the bullets since the hadnt exited her head. It was making good time but wasnt too rapid.

Tifa broke her gaze and gave Calvo a Serious cocked-head "-__-" look. "Really? You think of that right now? Pull your head out of your ass and look at reality. Its falling apart, we have no time for censoring language. My daughter is accustomed to it anyway."

Bandit's little stare broke from the shibito her father was dragging and she looked at Dante listening. "Yes, I remember. Eve is still in this world, he is just making some other lives miserable in this misery...."
Tifa glanced at the shibito then had her arms crossed glaring at calvo. Bandit continued, "Well now would be a good time if... you aren't immortal already. We arent as edible to the zombies."
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#702 Posted: 17:58:37 04/12/2012
lawl join
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#703 Posted: 18:08:11 04/12/2012
Dante watched the shibito. "Those things. What is it doing? Look at its head. " he said quietly.

((Is there anyway we could do it or like on page 7 or 8 bandit said like Dante could become a vamp.))
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#704 Posted: 06:40:29 09/12/2012 | Topic Creator
#705 Posted: 06:47:52 09/12/2012
Is that for Jessie or me?
---
#706 Posted: 15:46:59 09/12/2012 | Topic Creator
jessie
#707 Posted: 17:37:05 09/12/2012
Okay. Just had to make sure.
---
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#708 Posted: 12:44:44 10/12/2012
OOC: Sorry, my laptop's lagging like hell. It's time for a new one.....I can't even move the mouse without low fps.

Marlton shook his head with a smile. "Last time I checked with reality, Vampires are mythological creatures." Calvo raised an eyebrow.
"How about werewolves?"
"Nope." He looked so sure of himself. Calvo's breathing became loud and beast like, claws sprouted from his under his nails and his pupils turned into an exact image of the moon.
"Really then?" Marlton's eyes widened and he looked somewhat scared.
"H-How...? That's not possible!" Jess nudged Calvo in the rips.
"John, that's not like you to threaten people." He returned to normal and calmed himself but was angered as soon as he heard Tifa.
"Hmph, some parent you are." Calvo snapped at her. Gerard hissed at him before throwing the Shibito out the front door.
"Speak to my fiancee like that again and I'll see how much blood you have in your body." Seymour didn't seem to want any part of that, looking between everyone.
#709 Posted: 16:46:24 10/12/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: sounds like you got a bad hard drive like my school laptop did.
And GOOD LORD I laughed my ass off at this post!

"...myths?" Tifa repeated in a whisper. She was bemused with Calvo's little display. Full of himself. But it worked. Scared him into reality.
She growled and it turned into a hiss at Calvo. She was near to Marlton when she leaned towards Calvo baring her fangs, so it was entirely obvious she wasn't human. "At least I know the difference between my asshole and a hole in the ground."
At the mention of blood she felt burning in the throat from thirst again. She glanced at Seymour. Then focused back on that Marlton. He eyes showed she was thirsty.

It was a few minutes, but after the Shibito was tossed out, the door handle slowly turned. The little girl wasn't dead. She opened the door and said with a gargle, "Thatss not plaiiiying!!"

Bandit jumped up on Dante and clung without any support.
#710 Posted: 18:00:08 10/12/2012
Dante looked at the shibito, holding Bandit. "What the crap. It's still alive?!" He said, shocked. He was a little bit scared by this since the demon hunter had never seen this before. Dante looked over to Tifa, expecting for her to say something. "Any ideas?!" His voice cracked for the first time ever.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:50:48 12/12/2012 by Ezio
#711 Posted: 15:34:08 16/12/2012
Marlton had his hands close to his mouth. "Perhaps I-I should really be off...y-yeah..." He stepped back, to the desk with the mechanical pieces laying on it. Jess shook her head.
"Can't you guys just try to get along huh? It's not gonna help, especially if there's a rampaging werewolf." Calvo turned around and took a deep breath.
"Yep. I'm calm. Completely freakin' calm." He walked over to the sofa and lounged in it. A loud growl came from him after he heard the shibito. Gerard picked her up by the throat and threw her over the sofa, enraging Calvo.
#712 Posted: 17:49:00 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Tifa folded her arms. "I don't believe I'm the one making a stink about language and creating disturbance." She snorted at his perceived 'calm'. She turned around and looked at the little girl. "But he- shot you..."
This couldn't be happening. Resurrecting zombies?! Ones that you can kill are one thing, but their chances of surviving now were nil.

The shibito grabbed hold of Gerard's wrists and kicked in the air when he held her there. She didn't have her wits, however little she had, about her when she landed on the wolf and sprawled. She twisted around and went to bite Calvo's wrist.

Bandit looked at her parents, one to the other. "Are there more of these things?" it disturbed her.

"I hope not. If there are... we're fu<ked up one side and down the other." She looked at Dante and her daughter. "We might have to study them for a while and find their purpose. Their purpose might lead us to a solution. Unless the purpose is merely to kill and eat. but it doesn't appear she wants to eat bandit...."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:51:36 17/12/2012 by darkfurydragon
#713 Posted: 15:45:40 18/12/2012
Gerard was knocked to the ground, hitting his head on the way down. He slowly got back up, holding his head. Calvo let out another terrifying roar, he was back as a werewolf. The bite was quite painful. He threw the Shibito back over, frightening Seymour.
"The ****?!!" He didn't expect for it to be thrown back so he took out his pistol and shot her twice. "Ugh... ..." Calvo looked over the sofa, staring at the Shibito with glowing red eyes.
"Wait John, maybe Marlton could study the poor kid." Jess told him. Calvo's facial expression didn't change. Seymour narrowed his eyes and looked at Calvo.
"Sheesh, with a temper, and face, I'm surprised that she hasn't left you years ago..." He looked straight at Seymour, growling louder.
"Well, if I am correct, he's trying to claim the title of Alpha Male." Marlton said aloud.
#714 Posted: 16:40:39 18/12/2012
Dante was watching all of this. What have I gotten myself into? he asked himself. He looked at Bandit then to the shibito. "Can we at least knock the thing out and tie it down?"
---
#715 Posted: 17:30:33 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Biting does make one a shibito, btw... just sayin'. According to the game, it says that the person will die and the red water/blood water reanimates them. The bloo water is already in the shibito, so some might have already got on him by the little girl. Up to you.

That little girl must have had one powerful kick to knock over a vampire that had a braced stance for throwing the little girl at a fast speed. Even tifa looked shocked. "Is your inner ear ****ed up or did that little thing really knock you over?" she grabbed his hand and helped him up.

The girl gargled and her little hands went for Calvo's throat, she was unafraid of the monster. She didnt get a hold on him before she was thrown again though. She landed right next to Seymour and started grabbing his pant legs clawing her way up him before she was shot in the head again. She dropped tot he floor but her arm still held his pants and she laboriously tried to pull herself up.

Bandit was frowning at the shibito. It was a very angry young girls look that some adults would find amusing.

"Physical studying? Might be a little dangerous." tifa assumed Jess read the look on calvo's face, and she assumed his look meant he wanted the shibito obliterated. "There has to be more out there, and it might be risky, but if we keep quiet, we might be able to see the shibito's behavior when it's not hunting prey. It might tell us why they are the way they are."
Or it might show them that the little girl was the least ugly form of the shibito. Uglier more terrifying ones remained to be discovered, but no one knew that yet.

As to Seymour's comment, tifa noted the same. "Hmn... that is a good point Seymour, but then again, your mental state when she was with you before we altered time was pretty much comparable, in the sense of 'wtf is she doing being with this mental case?!'. Just saying. And quit the quarreling."
She gave a side look to that Marlton. "Mr Expert on Werewolves over here? I'm no expert, but I don't think he has any competition coming from three of the men here." she looked at Gerard. "...unless you feel the need to remain an alpha figure in this group, hun?"

"Tying it down might not help." Bandit said to Dante. "I think mommy is right we need to see what te over forms if any this kind of undead has... if for nothing else, the Puppy's sake." Oh yes she'd seen him get bit. She jumped down off Dante and went over to Calvo, taking his wrist and looking at the damage. Her little brow furrowed.
#716 Posted: 22:12:32 18/12/2012
Dante nodded at Bandit. "Point taken." He said quietly, creasing his eyebrows in thought. What could be done to study this thing's others forms?
---
#717 Posted: 15:35:49 19/12/2012
OOC: Yeah, I was kinda planning to do that...and bring a bit more CoD into this.

Gerard shook his head a little. "For a kid like that to do damage to a werewolf, it sure as hell is strong." Seymour kicked it off his leg and stood on it's head, holding it down. Marlton came over, wearing gloves and holding a plastic bag and a pair of scissors.
"For scientific purposes." He cut off a few pieces of hair and scraped loose skin from it's forehead. Marlton almost ran back to the desk.

Jess nodded. "I might go out and look around later too." Calvo yelped and whined, pushing Bandit away. "Aww John, you alright?" His eyes widened and he shook his head. The bite was pulsing with a stabbing pain, making him feel slightly dizzy.
"Actually it is possible for the bite to have infected him. Not sure how but, it IS a bite from a Necrophage." Marlton said. Seymour glared at Tifa.
"You're on that dogs side now?" Gerard raised an eyebrow.
"Actually, I don't like the thought of 'Alpha', it's more of a canine thing. I don't want any part of it."
#718 Posted: 22:27:32 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: just remember he will behave like he did in his normal life to a high degree, only he will want to kill the ones he knows, including you jessie. But he will remember everyone.

"What do you expect from the undead? They can't feel, so they technically can't be pussys about the work it takes to take something like a wolf down." tifa said. She saw how seymour dominated the shibito. The girl stayed under his foot. "Scientific purposes...?" tifa asked in a mumble.

"It hurts? That's not good." Bandit said. "It's not infected, the flesh around it is becoming white, I think its dead flesh already." they didnt know it, but the shibito transformation was very quick.

"**** no. Just saying that you arent an expert and neither is he. Now if you dont both shut up about the other, then ill shut you BOTH up." she cracked her knuckles. She looked at Gerard.
"Well, alpha thought or not, or whatever label you put on it, I'm sure you want this quarreling to stop. I'd rather have you be the leader here as Mr fur ball has been bit and has a worse temper than you, and Seymour has a drug addiction. You're most suited."
#719 Posted: 17:27:59 22/12/2012
OOC: Well, I was thinking...wouldn't the transformation take longer because he is a werewolf? It would have to infect both his regular, human form and mind then infect the beast form right?

"Yes, for a cure." Marlton told Tifa. He walked into the kitchen to fill a small, glass vile with water. Calvo transformed back, jumped off the back of the sofa and rested his head of Jess' shoulder with his arms around her.
"It really hurts that much huh?" She sighed. Seymour coughed.
"I'm wanna say somethin'. If he's gonna turn, then we gotta put a bullet in his brain, right? I'll volunteer." Jess' eyes narrowed at him. She didn't look too happy but it was from fear, mainly due to the fact that if he is going to turn, he'll die either way.
"I am NOT going to watch my husband DIE!!!" Calvo smiled a bit. His arm felt a little numb. Gerard glared at Bluey too.
"Not exactly a solution Bluey, depending on what type of undead he'll be that might not--"
"Oh for the love of-....do you people MIND?!" Calvo snapped at them.
#720 Posted: 16:21:14 24/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Let's hope there is one. He's not gonna be normal, or the likely hood of him being the normal zombie is little, maybe. Look at his arm already." she pointed. Bandit had been right, the flesh was... white. Tifa gently poked it with a stroke to indicate it wasn't rotting flesh like the normal zombies. "It's not flaking off either."

Bandit folded her arms. "Seriously lilttle boy blue? You must be blind, the little girl under your foot is still alive. She's moving right now. This is the second time she has come back after putting bullets in his brain. Guns don't kill these things. Nothing does it looks like."

There was a banging knock at the door. Japanese was spoken, in an ordering tone, along with, "OPEN UP! POLICE!"

OOC: tbh in the game, the murder and transformation was within a minute. A shibito attacked a japanese villager that was mining, the man went down, and within a minute he rose back up, white death skin with blood dripping from his eyes and from the wounds he got from the shibito. But it was raining the blood water, so that helped, but never the less it is a very fast transformation. Just hope it doesnt start raining the siren blood here xD
Heres the officer: http://i47.tinypic.com/28rjj7t.jpg
#721 Posted: 18:33:25 24/12/2012
((Oh Haay I know what's going on now lol.))

Dante looked at the door quizzically. "Police? In a place like this?" He said in a surprised tone. He was skeptical of this officer. "Anyways, we need to do something about Calvo's arm. It's getting kind of nasty looking."
---
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#722 Posted: 23:18:51 24/12/2012
i'm a turtle wacka wacka wacka
#723 Posted: 02:57:58 27/12/2012
OOC: Anyways. I wish you guys a late Merry Christmas.
---
#724 Posted: 15:20:15 28/12/2012
Calvo nodded to Dante. "Agreed. Marlton, hows the cure coming along?" His voice was becoming hazy.
"Extremely well. The immunation vaccine should be done within the hour." Jess frowned.
"I don't think he has that long..." Seymour looked at the Shibito with the ARI glasses, several boxes of information appeared.
"The cause of reanimation isn't listed in the files, but it is defiantly caused by a strange substance. Maybe the spread of the disease is from the saliva." He glared at Tifa. "So what do you suppose we do with it then?" Calvo latched back on to Jess, he was losing balance.
"If you don't mind, I gotta get him to lie down." She held him up by pulling his arm around her neck and grabbing him under his other arm. She figured it would be safer to put him in a room she can lock up if he did turn, the guest bedroom. He crawled on it and flipped on his back, looking at her. Jess sat beside him, holding his hand. The disease had spred across his chest and climbing along his neck. He couldn't move much of his body.
"Listen Babe, I'm sorry-" Jess' eyes became glassy.
"For what? You haven't done anything wrong, it's not your fault."
"It is. You've made it perfectly clear to me that you've wanted to become a mother for years now...but I've done nothing about it." He paused. "Tell ya what, if I make it though this, I promise to make it happen after everything calms down." The golden colour of his eyes were slowly desaturating.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:22:42 28/12/2012 by Dark Cynder_27
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#725 Posted: 15:32:09 28/12/2012
wacka wacka wacka
#726 Posted: 15:47:06 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: So a cops outside the damn door and is gonna bust in and all of them ignore him? rofl

He didnt sound normal. To sensitive ears you could hear the tones in his voices sounded tin-like similar to the little girl's. It sounded like there were heavy impacts against the door and the handle, after the door handle was tried by normal turning... it was locked.

"Whatever it is it's too fast. It infects and spreads as fast as oil can spread through water... near instantaneous." she gave his a 'dont give me that look', look. "Well shouldnt we see if someone turned up in the universe thats also from their universe? Think about this logically. There's gotta be something-" She flinched at the door when it was bashed on. "...that sounds like the little girls tone of voice. Listen-"

The cop spoke something again that sounded like a japanese twisted curse of frustration, with some gargles similar to the little girl.

"Now what do we do, genius?" she said to Seymour glaring after jess and calvo had left. "The wolf has no time left. He was bit about 20 minutes ago."

A few gunshots from the handgun the cop had went off through the door and Tifa pushed Bandit to the floor.

"What the hell IS THIS PLACE!" a voice that was different was close enough to be heard but still outside a bit off. It was confusion. It was male, and he sounded disoriented and pissed off.
"Not YOU again!"

The cop didnt notice that he'd been spotted. In the next few seconds the door gave way from his continued beating and the door busted apart, the pieces falling on tifa. She'd put herself there on purpose.

But she wasn't expecting this guy, this shibito to have a tree branch through his torso. He shoved the gun in her face and got his hands on her clothes. Shouting something in japanese and pulled the trigger but she was took quick to duck out of the way seeing his finger pull it. The cop lost his hold on her and turned his head and looked right at Seymour.

OOC: There does that make up for not posting?
#727 Posted: 13:30:39 12/01/2013
OOC: xD Seems like it... it's kind of a confusing situation for the characters too x3

Seymour stood in the doorway, even though he never wanted anything to do with Calvo, he still cared for Jess. He didn’t smile. The pistol in his hand said enough, sure Tifa said that those monsters couldn’t be killed but if he didn’t turn out to be like that girl, Bluey could kill him if he attacked. Calvo looked past Jess and glared at Seymour for a moment, the glare became nothing more than a soulless stare. “Bluey, if anything happens to me, look after her for me. At least until I come back.”
“Sure thing.” Jess turned to face Bluey, she looked as if something was running through her mind.

Seymour closed the door slowly, trying not to make any sudden movements. "Ah crap..." Gerard snuck behind the cop then attempted to bite it. Bluey ran around and outside, leaving the other shibito. He closed his eyes, calming down for a summon.
#728 Posted: 17:16:28 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: And what you replied? is just as confusing xD

"Seymour! Even if you shoot him, he will come back! Don't waste ammo on them, use it on the dumb ones!!" Bandit shouted. It was true, even dead bodies that had no infection, if contaminated by the red/blood water would rise again. Something told the little girl that no matter if they shot Calvo before he turned he was doomed to return as one of those cursed creatures anyway. She got up and went to the doorway. A little gasp escaped her mouth when she saw the 'tears' or streams of blood coming slowly out of Calvo's eyes, since his stare became soulless it meant it was overtaking him. bandit was expecting him to make a sudden movement because he was laying so still and she jumped on Jess trying to move her away.

The Cop had watched Seymour walk off and raised the handgun about to shoot. Tifa jumped on the arm and dragged it a different direction. For an undead he was pretty damn strong, and even with her fitness she was having issues controlling the gun. But wait, why was she still acting like she was human?
She wasn't, she knew that, but before she could try and break the thing's arm its disgusting head collided with her's distracting her a moment and threw her off balance. She saw a tree branch through the guys torso and made a face of disgust. It made her own stomach hurt.

She didnt know what happened next but she saw the cop react to something gerard did, then his arms swung back trying to get the 'parasite' off his back. He was cursing in japanese and making gargled breathing noises.

"What the hell are you doing! You will become one of them if you contact too much of their fluids!!"
Brownish black hair of short length that was about 3 inches long with dried and fresh blood over his face and clothes - which were simple jeans and a white tee shirt with blue sleeves and blue sides - was the owner of the voice. He had to be careful, since there was someone in the way, so he timed it carefully and swung the bat in his hands onto the side of the head that was clear, trying to avoid gerard.

Tifa misinterpreted the actions and lunged up knocking the young man onto his back and the bat away, pinning his arms down.

"What-!"

"What do you think youre doing?" she hissed and bared her teeth.

"...more freaks?! What kind of Shibito are you?!"

She stopped a second. "Shibito?" she growled.

"That THING that guy is attacking!"

"Listen kid, i might be cold and dead, but I'm not a zombie. i'm a VAMPIRE."

"Awe ****! this just keeps getting worse and worse!"

"But Im on your side if you dont try and hurt any of us."

"Theres more of you?"

She let him up seeing as he realized they werent zombies... or shibito, as he called them.
#729 Posted: 16:41:47 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Jessie must be busy...
#730 Posted: 03:52:35 23/01/2013
[Yeah. So was I. Hi there bro.]
---
#731 Posted: 04:32:26 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I hope she wont qquit the rp. she said she was neglecting it because of another rp she was involved in.
#732 Posted: 05:31:47 23/01/2013
I don't think she will. :/
---
#733 Posted: 15:02:06 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
hmn, I dont know, ive seen her online here and she doesnt post.
#734 Posted: 20:10:33 23/01/2013
How peculiar.....
---
#735 Posted: 21:28:12 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
a) you bug her with me to keep posting
or
b) the topic dies
#736 Posted: 01:13:26 25/01/2013
A) I'm not gonna be able to because of data on my Internet but oh well. I can help.
---
#737 Posted: 16:44:29 27/01/2013
OOC: I got myself a new laptop :3

Seymour stared into the forest for a while, hearing gurgling and hisses of Walkers...a lot of them. Their glowing blue eyes started to appear in the darkness. Arcane runes started to appear underneath him, changing colours and spinning. They released four orbs shooting into the sky, summoning Valefor. The aeon swooped down, crushing a few under it's talons.

Jess closed Calvo's eyes then held a finger under his nose, he was breathing. She looked at Bandit and nodded, rushing out of the room and locking Calvo inside. She turned around and looked at the intruder. It seemed Seymour left his staff against the wall so she took it, ready to defend herself.

OOC: Also you can control Gerard if you want dfd :3
#738 Posted: 19:41:12 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:
ARE YOU FV<KING KIDDING ME?

Eh... its not as fun then, but... do you want to share control of Seymour then, you know, cause I know his personality (and the newer ones you put into him here?). Might be fun to share both of them. New dynamic? Please?

The distraction of the summoning since she, and the new scared individual were outside, took her off guard but recognized it as a summon of a different sort of summoning she used to do. Thats when she saw the walkers.
"Get inside. NOW." she grabbed his collar and pulled then shoved him through the door.

She shoved him past gerard and the shibito Cop that were struggling still.

The kid got up and saw Jessie with a weapon, and backed up a step. "I thought you said we were on the same side?!"

"Thats staff's for the cop, not you, brainless!" tifa said and flung her leg up into the cop's gut making him stumble.

Bandit knew there would be trouble coming out from the room. In fact she lingered outside the door and listened for movement. She was expecting him to get up almost immediately.

The kid brought his bat up over his head and flung it down on the cops head hard enough to incapacitate him. Of course plenty of foul blood sprayed in the process. This increased likelyhood of all of them becoming a shibito.
#739 Posted: 14:11:04 29/01/2013
Gerard glared at the newcomer after he almost hit him with the bat. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He jumped off, sweeping his leg under the cop's, tripping it over. From there, he could easily hold it down until the kid hit it again.

Jess covered her face, attempting to protect herself from the blood. She turned around to watch Bandit for a moment before she walked over and put her ear to the door. She could hear his footsteps and breathing. He seemed to have walked over to the door and attempted to open it. However realizing that they knew he'd attack, he stopped and opened a window to outside to climb through. Jess sighed and walked outside.
"Seymour!" She called to him. She stood beside him, holding out the staff for him to take it.
"Keep it, for now." In the distance, the howl of a wolf echoed through the thick fog.
#740 Posted: 15:02:12 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: frightening thought... the gore that the shibito exhibit, on an off white, or dirty white wolf coat. Ugh.

The kid soon realized the guy he was almost hitting was just like the chick who assaulted him outside. He still wasn't quite sure how safe it was to be around them, since he was human. He took a sidestep and acted a little jumpy at how he snapped.

"Just hit it already! You have some explaining to do!"

The tone of tifa's voice told him he better swing the bat or else. For now the Japanese cop fell limp after his blow.

"Why arent you getting the blood off yourself?!" Bandit demanded of the older kid.

"Its not as dangerous on the skin. Now someone tell we WHATS GOING ON?! First I get shot, then wake up elsewhere, then die again, and wake up again... here?!"
He soon felt a hand around his shirt collar curled into the same hand and was pushed into a wall quickly.

"...I will do the questioning. Starting with your name."

"Uh- Howard Wright. Look I never wanted any of this-"

"Of what? We don't know what you are talking about."

"What? How couldn't you, you were--- ...I thought you were Miyako. I'm not in the same world am I?"

"Somehow you are not. You crossed your world's border into this one. Now what are these things?" she let go of his collar.

"...Shibito. Undead that are much more intelligent than those rotting dumb brittle things I saw out there. They know your name, they are full capable of overpowering you, even with only one fighting you, they can use weapons, anything at their disposal. They cannot die. It's... the water. The cursed water in the village they originated from. It contaminates their blood and spreads through them, or it gets into the rain cycles through evaporation then showers the deadly substance onto you. The longer youre exposed the more likely you will turn." he saw the blood on Jess and scanned her face. "As long if it enters the eyes mouth or nose you will turn faster. It takes longer when on skin or clothes."

"So you're telling me were ****ed anyway?" tifa asked.

"Humans are. I dont know if it counts for non-humans, meaning you. You're already dead."

Still no happy he was almost bludgeoned a few times, Gerard glared at Howard still. "There is absolutely no way to stop them besides hitting them over the head then, and that's only temporary."

"Miyako was saying something about stopping the curse at its source, but I lost contact with her when I came here. The source is where I came from."

"Anything else?" tifa snapped.

"Brains... there are Brains too. They look somewhat human but they are mostly immobile, the control the set group in the vicinity. They can look as disgusting as thick worms coming out of the neck where the head had been, or... like a mound of foot thick tentacles. Taking them out can knock out mutiple shibito at once, but again only temporary."

Tifa rubbed her forehead and went outside to Jess and Seymour. "Am I interrupting anything?" she asked. "That kid just made our predicament look even more bleak." she explained to both of them what he said. "That means both of you are in danger of becoming like them. So is that guy that looking for a useless cure for that shibito curse. But there has to be a way to save john." she thought a second. ".....we might have to turn back time again, just a day, and... Howard and You Jess should come with if its the only way." she heard the howl and knew it was him. She had a feeling he'd come to them out there.
#741 Posted: 12:35:57 30/01/2013
OOC: Damn some of those shibito look creepy Dx I looked up some stuff on the game.

Seymour smiled. "Interrupting? Not at all." He turned to look at both Tifa and Jess but when he looked back, a walker had it's hands waving at his face. His expression didn't change at all, he just kicked it to the ground and sent a spear of ice through it's head. "Hmph, so even destroying the Brain only seems to disable them temporarily? It...sounds like Sin all over again, perhaps this is a new form of it? An evolution?" He wondered. Valefor hovered in the air, she seemed to be staring at something in the tree. Seymour turned his head but only just so he could see the two from the corner of his eye. He felt his stomach drop, with Calvo gone he thought he could have a chance, but they were already talking about a cure.
"Anything to help him." Jess said in a slightly husky voice. A pair of glowing orange eyes appeared, growling at the aeon. He pounced at Valefor, digging his claws into her scaly skin and sinking his teeth into one of her wings. She called out in pain, falling to the ground. All the walkers turned to face the fallen aeon and started to attack. Calvo jumped off and landed in front of the three, baring his teeth at them. Seymour took a few steps forward to try to protect Jess from him.
"Think Calvo! This is your WIFE you're about to hurt! Do you not remember who your allies are?!" He let out a roar full of rage.
"Of course I remember, but now you are ALL THE SAME to me!! Alive, something I can KILL; nothing more, nothing less!" Calvo lifted himself up to stand on his hind legs.
#742 Posted: 14:22:02 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know, right? I want to play the game quite badly.

She chuckled, and found it odd she didn't notice the walker faster. "Damn pests... Yes. The kid has not found how to completely eliminate them yet, but he heard that to stop them a curse has to be broken with a girl named Miyako." she glanced at Jess when he mentioned Sin. "Howard explained it has to do with cursed blood-water, wasn't sin a giant monster made from what you call aeons, or summons?"
She glanced around because of the normal corpses walking around yet, and didnt want them to spring them. "I hate to say this, but he literally has no hope for any cure. I'm fairly positive if Howard breaks the curse, the shibito curl up and die. Yet I can't explain why he said he was killed twice and woke up in another place with a healing chest wound, blood on his shirt, and continued the fight to survive. It seems like a natural time lapse because he knew he perished."
She saw him spring out. He didn't waste any time.
After hearing how he sounded normally, then hearing this now unnerved her. It sounded more sadistic then Sephiroth.
"I should handle this Seymour, you're vulnerable to his bite! As far as I know I am not. Get her out of here unless you want her lost forever." she jumped forward and stretched her arm out in front of Seymour not two feet from the wolf, back curved from trying to look intimidating, looking up into Johns eyes. The meant her chest was stuck out and at a little upward angel unintentionally. Her left hand was held flat right in front of her chest and had a hint of orange aura from a magic spell building power to deflect potential attack.

"Uh oh." bandit went tot he door and looked out. Walkers crawling everywhere and a... wolf afflicted with the same disease the girl and man had... "They're in trouble!"
#743 Posted: 08:28:53 31/01/2013
OOC: I'll watch Pewds' playthrough of it later. I just finished watching Cry's playthrough of Mad Father, he got all the gems :3

"We are in the middle of a Calm, the period of time between the death of the last Sin and the rebirth of the next." Seymour told her. "My theory was that Sin WAS this apocalypse so that the people of Spira didn't have to worry about a new Sin. But, obviously, I was wrong."

Seymour grabbed Jess' arm, trying to drag her inside.
"Let go of me! Maybe I can convince him to-" That made something in his head snap.
"Listen to me! Do you really think that talking to that thing will do anything?! He has already confessed his need to kill every living thing in his path INCLUDING you!!" Jess just gave him a disgusted look before storming off inside with Seymour following. She just sat on the couch with her head in her hands.
"You...didn't have to say it like that." A smirk appeared on his face.
"Are you so sure of yourself? Perhaps if I didn't say a thing, he would have killed you." Marlton was held up in another room, still using those samples to try and make a cure. The last batch failed.

Calvo charged and leaped at Tifa, only to be thrown back by magic. Gerard jogged up to Bandit and knelt down to her height.
"I'll take care of this B, could you go over and talk some sense into both Jess and Seymour? They're not handling it well." The thought ran through Gerard's mind multiple times, perhaps Seymour was going insane like he would have if he was exiled. With that said, he ran out in a defensive stance. Calvo looked between the two Vampires.
"Hmph, say...how'd you go defending against a horde of evolved zombies?" He howled and the brainless walker's blue eyes turned the same as Calvo's. They started to growl then all of a sudden, run at them. An acid seemed to be covering their hands. There must've been at least 50+.
#744 Posted: 15:08:15 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You will get grossed out. Especially if you have a fear of disgusting bugs...
:3 I did too! On my own too boot, second playthrough.

"So this thing incubates?" she gave him a funny look. "I thought the last sin had been defeated, I heard? Or are you talking about the apocalypse here. Because I think THAT theory is right! Judging by these worlds convergences... its an inter-galactic apocalypse."
She head Jess Protesting. "Do you need proof? Honestly? Then Talk to Howard! He witnessed it first hand!" she knew the guys only hope was time travel backward and stopping the little girl from biting him. She just needed to convince the others it would be acceptable...

It was a protect spell that shot outward from her hand in a body-length barrier that only appeared there on impact. the shock of his collide did shudder up her arm. He was strong, so she wasnt invincible. It wasnt a harmful magic but a defensive one. "...nice try- Damn youre still strong." she made a face. Apparently her vampire type was not as strong as some.

"Huh? Yeah I can try. Last thing we need is someone losing it over a loss of a loved one."
She went over to Jess and put her hands on her knees, getting down on her knees. "Jessie? You cant change anything. Don't cry...."

"...this is just like in the village. A father fell victim to the shibito and sought out his daughter and wife...he called them both by name and wanted the little girl to join him... that little girl is the one you guys beat over the head. She will be getting up soon." Howard said. "We cant stay here forever. Shibito do find ways in houses that normal zombies are too stupid to find."

"Seymour?" Bandit said. "...dont push her." she whispered. "...she needs comfort right now, if you calm down and realize she needs that instead of acting like you had, she likely will accept the comfort." she whispered this so Jess wouldnt hear. If he did end up losing it he wouldnt behave the same as he had because it would be for a different reason... love, not isolation and public rejection.

Tifa Took a different stance assessing if he would charge again. He might. He could eventually break her down, he was one of the strongest shibito since he transformed, and her mana level for magic would eventually wane. Calvo didnt know that though.
A gentle rain started falling down and Tifa briefly looked at her skin.
The water had a pinkish red look against the near white complexion.
"...no. NO. He's calling on the curse Howard told me about!"
The water near the house indeed changed from the clear blue to a blood red within a few minutes. It was tainted and infected now...
She hoped their bodies could withstand the water since they were already a form of undead, but no one knew. The flesh on the zombies was turning from the rotting black-red slowly to a whitish hue and they were leaving blood trails in their wake. They weren't healing, but they were becoming a form of shibito. More dumb handicapped ones, really, but they were becoming them.
"$hhitt! This might be a problem." she backed up at an angle and set her back against Gerard's They were semi-surrounded. Her hand lit with green flame and she cast it at the ground causing an isolated earthquake under a few of them causing then to fall down temporarily.

"Playing obvious again?" Gerard responded. A color shifting flame that stayed mostly white and green.

"Be careful with that-!" Tifa said casting shell on them both before throwing a vicious kick at the closest attacker. She had a feeling Calvo would attack when they were distracted.

He tossed the flames out in front of him with both of his hands, it took on a sphere shape, expanded, shot over to the group in front of him and exploded with purples greens and whites. The Ultima spell dissipated within ten seconds affecting the attackers by tearing off some of their fragile limbs since they werent as durable as the normal shibito.

That still left at over 30 of them closing in to attack and tifa was already flinging more kicks then she usually could manage and still stay on top of her game. Slipping up was almost 100% possible.

OOC: long ass post is long o.o
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:08:44 31/01/2013 by darkfurydragon
#745 Posted: 00:30:07 01/02/2013
Ooc: long ass post hurts my head. Yo guys what up? So y'all need Dante for anythin?
---
#746 Posted: 00:45:22 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: DURRRRRRR. Obvious answer to question is obvious.

Quote: Dark Cynder_27
Shibito Calvo looked between the two Vampires.
"Hmph, say...how'd you go defending against a horde of evolved zombies?" He howled and the brainless walker's blue eyes turned the same as Calvo's. They started to growl then all of a sudden, run at them. An acid seemed to be covering their hands. There must've been at least 50+.
#747 Posted: 17:45:33 01/02/2013
Jess uncovered her eyes to look at Bandit. "That's just it. I can't do anything to save him." She glared at Howard. "That same child that killed my husband? So she went through the same thing..." Seymour nodded, looking frustrated.
"I suppose." He walked behind the couch, reaching over and resting his hands on Jess' shoulders.
"I'm fine, Seymour."
"Are you so sure that you are fine?" She just ignored him.
"So Bandit, your mother was telling me about going into the past to prevent him from being bitten."

Calvo jumped up into a tree above to watch for the perfect moment to strike. He knew one thing, they had spells and he didn't. If Seymour came out to summon Anima, he'd be in a lot of trouble but he knew he'd be trying to console Jess. It seemed as if he was planning it out, learning the types of attacks they used. He waited for a while before pouncing onto Gerard, knocking him to the ground. His claws sunk into his ribs like normal flesh and his teeth ripping at his shoulder. He stood up, keeping one foot on him, to defend against Tifa if she tried to attack.

OOC: You can have Dante attack Calvo now if you want xD
#748 Posted: 23:21:57 01/02/2013
Dante watched as Calvo attacked as he pulled his gun out. "Yo, doggie!" He hollered, with a smirk on his face. "Wanna try some new blood?" He asked, shooting near the wolf.
---
#749 Posted: 04:28:19 02/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Technically." he said cautiously. She was in a sour mood but he didn't blame her.

Bandit knew that Seymour even being around helped Jess even if she ignored him. "Maybe? Wasnt that what her and dad did to prevent Seymour from losing his sanity? It could work but what will it do to make more chaos? Something tells me that these zombies are partly because of their time intervention..."

For a bit it became heated between the zombies and the two vampires. To a degree they were fended off, but some got their hands on both of them. The acid affected their clothes and slightly the skin, but not too badly.
He was almost in front of her. She saw him leap. She ducked her head, she didn't warn Gerard.

Ribs were ribs, whether from the back or front, but disadvantageous it was for his attacker to strike from behind. Getting his legs under him was difficult since he was a shibito. He was also a werewolf.
It can't be said that the amount of pain he felt was disabling, because he was an undead, but it did make things more difficult.
Enraged monsters were more dangerous than determined ones. Even his own daughter would feel fear at the look in his eyes while he was under attack and held down by the wolf's weight.

Tifa didnt say anything because it would have been useless, but that didnt mean her face didnt have reactions. Her breed of vampire healed faster then his, but she was weaker in defense and attack, barring her martial art skill. He couldn't heal as fast from what she'd seen. "...she would be mortified at you..." she harshly whispered because it would do no good to reason with him. She looked at her hand and made eye contact with John before biting into her own flesh harshly, enough to practically mangle her hand. Blood was running down her arms. "...I wonder if vampire blood will cause you harm?" she said, flinging her arm out with a high force speed mixed with a haste spell, quickening her movement. Blood sprayed through the air and splattered the wolf and it's prey under him. The condition of her hand made it unable to heal quickly, so a bit of blood was on her intended target, Gerard. The flesh healed faster and she took advantage of distraction - dante, the blood flinging - and advantage of the haste spell to spin backwards moving towards him with a blinding movement flinging a kick towards his middle. Anything to get him off balance so Gerard could take the second and get out from under him.
#750 Posted: 17:17:16 02/02/2013
"I'll worry about the future after he's saved." Jess told her.

Calvo growled at Dante but before he knew it, blood sprayed him in the face. He roared loudly, stumbling back and rubbing his eyes. It seemed to have blinded him. The kick made him fall backwards onto his back. He rolled onto his side and curled into a ball and started to transform back. The zombies with the orange eyes screamed as he transformed and their eyes turned back to blue, becoming docile and walking away. Feeling powerless, Calvo let out a loud scream like if he could feel pain. Jess' automatic reaction was to try and get up but Seymour held her back.
"Don't try it. He doesn't care about you." She grabbed his arms and dug her nails into him.
"LET GO OF ME, ***HOLE!!!!" That hit him hard and out of shock, let her go. Jess raced outside only to have Gerard grab her arm, his other arm holding his chest as it slowly healed.
"Don't fall for it, he'll only try to kill you!"
"He won't!" She refused.
"Then explain why he tried to kill us!" Calvo got back up and held his hand out to her.
"Don't be ridiculous! Why would I? We're allies right? To test your strength against the unknown." Jess looked over at Tifa and the injuries on her arm that were healing then back at Calvo.
"You were always that little bit of a liar, John. I'll get you back to the way you were; alive."
First | Previous | Page 15 of 16 | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me