Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Any Character RP! (continued again)
First | Previous | Page 14 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Any Character RP! (continued again) [CLOSED]
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#651 Posted: 12:00:02 12/09/2012
"No you ****ing won't!!!" Gerard grabbed out in front of him, Eves arm felt solid for once. He growled at him. It took some time for Calvo to remember since it was so long ago but he had encountered the demon kid before. The nearby bushes were starting to rustle and sigh.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me doing that...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:02:02 12/09/2012 by Dark Cynder_27
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#652 Posted: 12:52:51 12/09/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: no xD I was wondering when you'd start to do that! hehe.

It felt like and electrically charged pulsating energy, what some described and a thick pressure in a certain area of the air. No he wasn't manifesting as solid right now. .............??! he pulled his arm against the grasp testing it.

Tifa started and had braced for some impact, but nothing came and she saw Gee holding something. She freaked out internally and looked startled on the outside. Too boot the bushes were rustling creepily...
#653 Posted: 03:48:57 13/09/2012
OOC: Ohhhhhhh xD

Gerard narrowed his eyes and threw him over his head, like a hammer. Calvo couldn't see the demon but rather sensed his presence. Something emerged from the bushes, something that looked like reanimated corpses. Now they were coming from each direction, looking...hungry...
"Oh ****..." Calvo muttered. Gerard looked back at Tifa.
"You alright?" He asked.
#654 Posted: 13:54:26 13/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Eve growled and raked his claws on his arm feeling himself go flying.

She ignored his question. Her jaw still looked dislocated, she forced it back in, it had been just as disturbing as a mostly decomposed body - which she wasnt aware of - and she lunged forward throwing her arms around him. "No i'll never be alright with you not being alright."

She heard the noise and opened her eyes, she had closed them. What she saw made her tighten her grasp around him.
"Being dead seems to have come in handy at this time..." she muttered in her ear, and hissed over his shoulder.
#655 Posted: 12:38:21 15/09/2012
He sighed, relieved that the demon ******* was out of his body.
"Guys, we got a little bit of a problem here!" Calvo dug his hand into his pocket and grabbed out a silver necklace, and put it on. "I don't need anymore trouble..." He said to Jess.

They ended up being backed up against the door and forced to take shelter inside. Neither Calvo, nor Jess tried to get them to back off mainly because they didn't want to get bitten.
#656 Posted: 01:57:46 17/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Eve hissed and slipped back towards them.

Tifa hissed over his shoulder. She moved aside from him and took a step back almost the same time he did, noting their speed and took a swing at one with her fist. They were a bit crumbly. Part of her was a tad grossed out, but she took another step back as one tried to go for her - for some off reason, as it must have been too stupid to sense that she was dead and therefore not a good meal, she wasnt human anymore - she planted her foot on one of it's knees and briefly used the weak launch point to lunge upward flipping into a backflip kick and it broke off the thing's head from the neck. She did land square on her feet but realized there were too many to just defend herself alone and found the others retreating when she looked over her shoulder. She figured the brainless corpses wouldn't stop coming after her until they had ripped into her and realized she wasn't edible.

...but she could heal now. She didn't know what Jessie or Gerard would think about her for staying out here, but she faced back to her front, and didn't go inside. There were at least five that had zeroed in on her thinking she was human. Really, she was already a reanimated corpse with brains, what could they do? And why had Gerard run?

Staying out alone? Eve said. He wanted to watch and see her get hurt or killed if it were possible. Although he never really had dealt with vampires before.

She chose to ignore the little prick, and slipped to the side too fast for the clumsy quintet of undead. Her fist went through ones back and snapped the spine. The spoiled blood that came from the body made her nauseated... and hungry for fresh stuff. The zombie fell to the ground and dragged its chest around with it's arms. She thought that was just odd, but chose to ignore it and attacked another with a kick that shattered one of its legs.

Whoops. She didn't see one grab for one of her arms. The fingers and a pretty damn good grip for something dead and rotting. Her fist came down on the wrist and she kicked it away, but there were more getting their hands on her. She growled. Seriously, they were pissing her off to the point of an adrenaline surge and a limit break, she wasnt gonna hold back much longer...

SHe felt multiple hands grab her at one and was pulled down behind their bodies...
#657 Posted: 09:31:47 19/09/2012
"TIFAAA!!!" Gerard yelled out and ran back outside. Thunder clashed among the clouds and rain started to pour. He grabbed a few off her and punched their faces with such force that their heads completely shattered. "Where'd Bandit go?! Those things will still eat us!" Calvo peered outside, looking back at Jess several times. A brush appeared in her hand with ink on it, ready to control the fabrics of nature.
#658 Posted: 13:01:59 19/09/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: You know... its kinda funny, when I read that first word, the voice of Tifa's father, his japanese actor from Last Order, popped in my head.

"Damn pests!" she kicked a couple of times sending a couple flying backwards. It seemed there were more to replace the ones pulled off or kicked back though. Her hair quickly became wet and stringy and water was beading on her clothes... mixed with blood and brains. "They aren't that smart are they!" she said the obvious, highly disgruntled. "Funny they don't eat each other if that's the case!"
The things seemed to be grabbing for anything they could. Like her ankles and calves too. That was disturbing.
"RrrrrrrrrrrrrAH!" she couldn't turn around but her leg swept under a couple and knocked them into the others. Maybe now wasn't the best time to let off her built up adrenaline!
"What?! I don't know!" the distraction of thinking about Bandit threw her off her concentration only for a second but it was long enough for hands to grab her hair. She hissed viciously and jabbed her hand back into the eye sockets - which was accidental - but it bought her a few seconds to proceed to whack the skull in.

Bandit hadn't run inside. She'd run off in the best direction that looked clear out of fear. A couple had followed her.
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#659 Posted: 20:35:47 19/09/2012
(Imm like gonna like randomly jump in.)

Dante held his only two weapons in his hands, firing and slashing. He had fought insects like this once before, as had Yukio. The both of them began firing shot after shot.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#660 Posted: 17:09:16 23/09/2012 | Topic Creator
#661 Posted: 17:20:29 23/09/2012
OOC: what? i said i was gonna jump in.
---
#662 Posted: 19:21:31 23/09/2012 | Topic Creator
that was for jessie, ez
#663 Posted: 21:13:10 23/09/2012
oh. oh. my bad
---
#664 Posted: 12:27:46 27/09/2012
Oh oh. Have you seen any of the gameplay for Assassin's Creed 3?
---
#665 Posted: 15:21:44 29/09/2012
Gerard glanced over at Tifa, she looked like she could handle herself against them. With that settled in his mind, he searched for his daughter and he wouldn't stop until he knows she's safe. Once he found her, he killed the few that were pursuing her and grabbed Bandits shoulder. "There you are, we need to go now!!"

Back inside, Calvo was holding the doors shut against the zombies trying to push it open.
#666 Posted: 21:22:02 29/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Edit: Nyahahahaha. I tooks it back.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:13:05 07/02/2013 by darkfurydragon
#667 Posted: 23:01:00 29/09/2012
OOC: Hehehe... x3
#668 Posted: 04:04:31 30/09/2012 | Topic Creator
She might be able to handle herself for a bit, but if more came after her at once it might be a problem.
This she knew to be the case when her distraction with a couple that seized her legs caused her to ignore one who managed to bite down on her shoulder. And her skin wasn't rock hard, it was firmer than a humans because of her immortality, but it was not soft either. And it hurt.

The mindless creature did not have enough intelligence to realize it was not the usual flesh it feasted on, but it was intelligent enough to bite down harder thinking that the lack of blood that should have rushed into its mouth meant it had not pierced the skin.

She did yelp and backhand the thing shattering its forehead from the adrenaline from the pain from the bite.

Bandit had run for a while to lose the monsters she saw roaming about, but they seemed to pop up everywhere. She heard someone following and assumed it was trouble, maybe a faster creature of the same sort. She put on speed and tried to lose it, only to find it was faster than her and heard it right behind her. She almost screamed when he grabbed her shoulder but he spun her around and she just stared wide eyed in realization it was her father.
#669 Posted: 17:09:46 02/10/2012 | Topic Creator
*pokes DC*
#670 Posted: 17:23:36 04/10/2012
He moved his hand to her forearm, with a tight grasp, and pulled her along. "Stay close." He ordered. Right now, he didn't care if he hurt her, at least it was him and not one of them.

Calvo looked at his hands, black claws had started to grow over the top of his usual nails. He closed his eyes. "Jess, where'd you put the necklace?" She searched her pockets.
"Here...why?"
"It's mad...again..." A noise of an extremely high frequency rung in his ears.
"Maybe you could use it to an advantage!" By the time she finished the sentence, he was already transformed and outside, smashing most of the zombies to pieces.
#671 Posted: 23:13:23 05/10/2012 | Topic Creator
"Daddy?!"
He was obviously faster then a human and pulled her long fast enough to blur the world... at least thats what Bandit saw. She tripped a couple of times. Then got fed up and jerked her arm away, and used it to swing behind him jumping on his back.

Tifa had gone inside, and she had been bit, a couple of times. But she wasn't healing as well anymore. She wondered if she needed to feed to speed the healing.

She didnt like it much when Calvo transformed. But then again it was advantageous.

OOC: question... is the transformation like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS-Zj3Ia8Co
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwyRsZV7QLU
This last one is more of an example of how the body shifts in the transformation.Then the cut to the water... ignore that, its a Lycan(werewolf)/Vampire hybrid transformation.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-fTkehOlw0
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:44 05/10/2012 by darkfurydragon
#672 Posted: 03:43:11 06/10/2012
OOC: Similar; his head, hands and feet are the only parts of him that morph, the rest is the wolf spirit inside him becoming a "shell".

Yay for Skyrim!!! xD
Also, if it's a wanted transformation, his clothes grow with him (it's specially made :3) but if he has no control, it rips to shreads.

Jess held the door open to let Tifa, Gerard and Bandit in. "What were you thinking Bandit?!" Gerard was obviously stressing. Jess picked up the shredded clothes on the ground and sighed.
"Damn...well that's 59.99 lost...I guess he's lucky the fur covers him..."

One had climbed on Calvo's back and bit him. He let out a roar and grabbed it by the head and decapitated it. When the surrounding zombies were killed, he did something strange. He sniffed the corpses a few times before tearing into the rotten flesh and devouring it. He darted off afterwards.

Jess peaked outside after the howls and roars stopped to find out that he'd left.
#673 Posted: 13:04:06 11/10/2012 | Topic Creator
She slipped off and looked up at him with only her eyes keeping her head down. She wasn't thinking, that was the problem. But she couldn't find words to say and just looked like a puppy that was cowering before it would be whipped.

"I'd say the clothes are the least of your issues... right now anyway. Those Zombies seem more important to be concerned about."
She looked out the window and folded her arms looking at bandit. She understood how the child felt, but she also knew that Gerard was getting an anxiety attack over Bandit running off.
"Was there a clear path to run to the door, sweetie?"

Bandit looked out of the side of her eyes with the same head angle suspiciously.

"You're not in that much trouble. Just say what happened." she looked out the window again and saw what John was doing to the corpses and looked disgusted looking away. "...Jess, how can you kiss him when he does that...? Ugh."
#674 Posted: 14:56:04 13/10/2012
"He hasn't gotten this bad. Well I've seen him lose it...but he's never eaten a person." She stormed into the bathroom and grabbed a large towel. "I gotta find him before he either turns back into a butt-naked man... ...or attacks an innocent." She transformed into a wolf and ran through the door with the towel in her mouth. Shortly after she left, a scream pierced the air. A scream from a male, but it didn't sound like Calvo.

Gerard took a few deep breaths to calm himself. He crouched down to see eye level with her. He held out his hand to her. "Come 'ere... give me a hug. Sorry for being so harsh on you."

"Well, I suppose you were quite harsh. Hmn...I wouldn't really know though, I haven't got a kid." Said a familiar voice after a bright flash of blue light. "I was gonna drop by earlier but I didn't want John or...Jess to get mad." It was Seymour, although his appearance had changed drastically. He wore what looked like a sort of FBI raincoat, a pair of high-tech glasses that seemed to have some connection to his single glove. His hair was still the same style though. "The ARI told me that there are no FBI files on...whatever is happening, so don't ask me."
#675 Posted: 21:07:47 17/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Tifa gave her a grossed out look. "I would demand he wash out his mouth. That's rancid." jess had a point. It would be a little weird if he transformed back without clothes.
That scream didn't sound good and she almost wanted to follow.

Bandit kept an eye on his when he stayed quiet. She did hesitate some... mostly because she thought she was still in trouble, but she took two big steps and kinda jumped into him.

Tifa was quick to react and was in his face no recognizing the voice. She took a step back when she saw it was someone they knew. "Not a good idea to sneak up. How did you get past those zombies? They are everywhere."
#676 Posted: 16:20:59 19/10/2012
Jess darted through the shrubs and over multiple corpses that had chunks taken from them. There was another scream, followed by a gunshot and a yelp. That made her even more worried. Calvo was clutching his left arm while giving a deathstare to a young man that strangely resembled himself. The man was on the ground, obviously in immense pain from, what seemed to be, large gashes on his thigh and legs. He wore some sort of military uniform, the words 'Fight or Flight' on the back. Calvo shook his head and scampered into the bushes after spotting Jess. She had stopped pursuing for a moment and looked at the man. "Sorry about that..."
"I wouldn't follow it if I were you." He warned.
"Yeah? That beast is my husband! He doesn't mean any harm at all. He's just stressed."
"Because that's just completely normal...you'll come back and patch me up right?" She sighed and followed after Calvo again. He had already turned back to normal, a completely clueless, naked man. Jess threw the towel at him.
"Ugh...what did I eat? My breath smells like-"
"-I don't wanna know!"

Seymour took a step back from her. "The ARI system has a teleportation device installed...and I boosted it's power with magic." Gerard stayed silent, enjoying having his daughter back...it felt like he was in the past for over a month. "I don't know exactly what the hell you two did but you changed somethin' in the past that wasn't meant to be." Gerard let go of Bandit and turned to face him. He noticed a vile of sorts half out of Seymours pocket, a glowing blue substance was inside.
"And that is?"
"Ah, nothin'! I-It's somethin' I need to get over the long terms effects of this piece of technology."
"Annnnndddd?" Gerard raised an eyebrow.
"The ARI, Added Reality Interface, is an experimental evidence detecting device that certain FBI agents are given."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:48:36 25/10/2012 by Dark Cynder_27
#677 Posted: 00:50:40 20/10/2012
OOC: I did it on purpose..... :3 Now, May I have a recap of what has happened? :c
---
#678 Posted: 02:38:32 01/11/2012 | Topic Creator
I cant think of a response yet.
#679 Posted: 13:36:58 02/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Boosted the power hmn?" she wondered how effective boosting would be with other objects. Tifa folded her arms. "We really didn't have a choice in going back. We were forced, but the objective sounded like it would be beneficial." she shrugged. "Summarization of what happened was... he made sure I was his instead of this bull**** of faking it and falling for him." her hesitation in the sentence was followed by a look of hiding something.

Bandit turned and leaned on his leg when he let go. "Mom? You look guilty."

"Everybody is of something." she saw the vial and was wondering why the hell it was glowing so bright, suspicious.

OOC: what do yhou guys think of more intelligent zombies that can return from being killed? I was thinking about adding Siren: Blood Curse elements. Those zombies are far more deadly but they dont eat you. they are called Shibito.
#680 Posted: 11:47:46 04/11/2012
"Yeah, I never really had much trainin' in magic. Too busy studyin', so the ARI helps me." A smile crawled across his lips. "I kinda wish you guys could see what I can. Through my eyes, we're having this conversation on top of a mountain with waterfalls."
“So you say you’re an FBI agent then?” Gerard questioned.
“Exactly, I was currently investigating the murders of eight kids between ages 10-13. Drowned, in rainwater, and then dumped in the middle of a wasteland with an origami figure in the hand and an orchid on the chest. Another child has disappeared recently.” Seymour had noticed Gerard was still glancing at the vile.
“You never told me what exactly is in that.”
“Why do you wanna know? It’s not your business.” Gerard had narrowed his eyes.
“Curiosity never killed anyone.” By this time, Seymour was already sick of everything here. He looked at Bandit and made a small hand gesture to go away. This isn’t exactly meant for child ears.
“It’s… …Triptocaine.” Seymour glanced away and took off his high-tech glasses. Blood was slowly running from his nose and his skin became extremely pale.
“And why is an FBI agent taking ILLEGAL drugs?!” Gerard snarled at him, voice echoing through the narrow halls of the house.
“The ARI is still a prototype and thus, causes brain damage. A vile of Tripto can reduce the side-effects.”
“So you’d rather have the Tripto kill you than the ARI?”
“Suppose so. And besides, it helps me forget.” He put his hand to his nose and wiped the blood away, only to notice his hands shaking like hell.
'Oh ****, it's happenin' again...the Tripto, all I need to do is...to take some, then all the pain will go away. No. I can't, I gotta keep myself occupied.'
“I gotta go; this stuff’s getting to my head again.” Before Gerard knew it, Seymour had already darted off into the bathroom.

He sat on the edge of the bathtub, holding the vile of the glowing blue Triptocaine. His addiction would only get worse if he took it and if the zombies don’t go away, he’ll probably die from withdrawal. The shaking was getting worse and his head was pounding like as if he had been repeatedly beaten with a baseball bat. He closed his eyes for a moment…taking in a few deep breaths before putting it back in his pocket. Although it was tempting to pull the vile back out, he never did. He just stood up in front of the sink and looked at himself in the mirror, splashing cold water on his face occasionally. The noise of the door slamming startled him.

It was Jess and Calvo who came through the front door.
"Go, get dressed. I'll be here alright?" He nodded and walked past the bathroom and into the guest room, carrying his clothes. He felt extremely awkward wearing just a towel.

OOC: Yeah sure! :3 Add it in then.
Also, if you haven't noticed, I gave Seymour an accent :3 Like Norman Jaydens in Heavy Rain.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:40:58 05/11/2012 by Dark Cynder_27
#681 Posted: 15:22:13 04/11/2012
OOC: Okay, i feel left out just a little. Cynder, did you get that PM i sent?

Dante kept his sword as he swept his leg around. The man's face was twisted in anger and he was grumbling angrily. "I seriously hate zombies.." He said, as he jumped back from a crowd of them. He raised his leg up to kick them away again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:11:43 04/11/2012 by Ezio
#682 Posted: 04:01:07 08/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Tifa gave him a very odd look. "You are... halucinating? Tell me you are. We are stuck in the old house Gee grew up in with flesh eating mindless monsters outside." she started to hear a scratch at the door, as if a few had heard voices inside.
She glanced at Gerard with a bit of perplexity. The FBI? She had no Idea what that was. "Seymour... excuse me, but you look like youre more from the Turks division of law enforcement... not whatever the FBI is." but why would the Turks be investigating the murders of kids? Last she checked they didnt give a flying you know what about kids like that. She had no idea why Rufus might want that either. But when he mentioned kids... she looked at Bandit and reached over to her and pulled her into her protectively. "Is she at risk?"
When Seymour shooed her off she encouraged her as well. Maybe he'd answer her and it might be better since she might get worried about her own safety.
"What? That sounds like some kind of dangerous spell, or some kind of explosive. I can see Reno calling some tricked out bomb that." she kinda wished those boys would understand she was from a world that wasnt like theirs, and their systems were different. She looked worried and covered her mouth and nose when she smelled the blood. "Ugh... hun... take care of that before I go berserk, please...." she said to seymour with mild irritation.
At least now she understood that triptocaine was an illegal drug. That term was familiar. "Okay, what the hell is ARI? and why would you use it? Don't you dare let Bandit get that stuff." she bit her lip trying to fight the smell of the blood.

When he left the room, she gave Gee a 'have something to explain to me?' look.

Soon after the door slammed. She raised a brow at the fact he only had a towel. "John... next time have the brains enough to NOT feast on rotten flesh." she smelled his breath from several feet away.

Bandit had gone to her room and started to play with a toy that used to be her dad's. But soon she heard a soft knock at the door.
"Hello? Iz someone there?" the voice sounded just a little worn and like the person was sick. It sounded like a little girl.

Bandit got up and opened the door. There was a little girl with two braid pigtails in front of her. She had a faded red hoodie on and her face was ashen white with blood stains under her eyes and streams of blood coming down from them. Blood was smeared here and there on her skin and her eyes were dead looking. "Do you wuant to plaiiy?" she asked, without waiting for an answer, and she pushed the door open and lunged for Bandit. Bandit was too stunned to scream and backed up quickly but not quick enough.
[User Posted Image]

OOC: Ez, you can seek them out you know.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:02:24 08/11/2012 by darkfurydragon
#683 Posted: 04:56:13 08/11/2012
OOC: Where the hell is that thing from. just where. is it from. I scrolled down the page really fast then, BOOM. scary as **** little child. and okay. i will/

Dante stood around with the others, listening to the conversation. He wasn't interested in anything here, so turning away from the group, Dante headed towards the house Bandit went to. The half-demon rubbed his head as he opened the door gently. "Bandit? Where did you go?" he said before hearing the little girl's raspy voice. What in the name of god was that? He thought to himself.

He hurried in the house, trying to find Bandit's room.
---
#684 Posted: 05:51:07 08/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just so you know they are already all in the house, but no big deal.
Its from SIREN: BLOOD CURSE. The little girl is a Shibito, a japanese version of a highly intelligent zombie. Although they still behave as if dead by walking around with a lop-sided gait, the continue to behave as they did when they were alive. That girl is the girl. IGNORE that mass above her, it is a mutated adult Shibito that has become a maggot-like creature with a human head and arms.
I'll wait for jessie since i posted so much of a reply to her.
#685 Posted: 12:44:10 08/11/2012
"It's not exactly my fault! I had no control over this monster whatsoever!" Calvo told her before he went to go get changed.

Seymour opened the door and walked out, his face still pale and holding a cloth to his nose. "Hallucinatin'? Nah. These glasses are basically a computer and, as the name says, lets me see things I usually can't. The glove goes with it so I can touch evidence and get as much info on it as possible." He glanced at Jess then immediately looked away with a small smile appearing again. "You seriously have no idea about the FBI? It's the Federal Buearu of Investigation. I just investigate crime scenes and try to solve 'em." He shook his head. "Nah, so far all these murders have all been male." The door to the guest room creaked open.
"Well, well, look who we have here..." Calvo had his arms folded.

Seymour didn't say anything to him but he did reach for the gun he hid in his jacket. Calvo stood close to Jess and his breath smelt of mint. Gerard looked around for Bandit, then sighed assuming she was just playing. Seymour already put the ARI back on and as soon as he he did that, it sounded like he got a call. He put one hand to his ear.
"Sup Blake?" The person was yelling at him. "And?...so?...I'm kinda busy Cartah (lolz, dat accent xD) I've got cases of the Walkin' Dead ovah here." He rolled his eyes and took his hand off his ear. "Apparently, it's fine back at Guadosalam. No zombies or anythin'."
#686 Posted: 14:16:13 08/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Get off me!" she cried and it near escalated into a shout deflecting the attempts to grab her.

"Whhaaaaa?? You dhont wuant to plaiiyy?" the girl said and jumped forward quite suddenly and knocked Bandit to the ground. Her hands went for her throat to choke the life out of her.

Bandit started kicking upwards with her knees to throw it off of her.

Excuses, that's all she thought when Calvo responded. Dante had just walked by and looked like he was searching for something.
"No? As far as I'm concerned you look more like one of those seedy no-good Turks. the are a special ops division of the army where Im from." the thing about the all males didn't comfort her, a girl could be next.

She gave him another odd look. "Yelling at you for that? He sounded manly and like a little girl at the same time." it didnt register they were two different screams.
#687 Posted: 22:46:24 08/11/2012
Dante found Bandit's room and saw the shibito. He knocked the little girl off of Bandit with the back of his hand. He helped up the little vampire. "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned for once.
---
#688 Posted: 13:02:48 12/11/2012
Seymour raised his eyebrows. "Ya don't believe me or sumthin'?" Calvo facepalmed.
"She obviously has no idea about our - being Way, Jess and I - world. She's not from here and niether are you." He made a point.
"Who was that anyway, Bluey?" Jess asked.
"Oh! Uh, Lieutenant Cartah Blake. He's just an unbalanced psychopathic asshole." She nodded and looked at Calvo.

Seymour looked at Tifa. "Hmn? Well as much as I'd like tah say he IS a girl...that wasn't him." Gerard's eyes widened and he ran into Bandits room.
"The hell-?!"
#689 Posted: 14:48:54 21/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Gotten real busy, will reply soon.
#690 Posted: 06:03:49 26/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Good lord I'm falling apart here.

Bandit saw the creature kicked off her and scrambled backwards before getting up with his hand and went around hiding behind him.

Somehow the Shibito was unaffected by the blow Dante gave her and she came crawling towards them standing up and lunged with outstretched arms for both targets garbling wheezing hissing noises before she spoke. "PlaaAAiiIII!!!"

"No not that-" she looked at Calvo. "WHat he said. you use different terms for what we use them for. Hell I noticed you actually banish magic for the most part, whereas we use it for everyday living and defense. I've grown used to it though. kinda hard not to when you're around someone who isn't of your world."
She looked over at Jess. Then Seymour. "Another one huh? Well... I heard theres as many opinions as assholes in this world.... so I shouldnt be surprised."

She looked at Gerard the same moment he looked at her and both, neither following the other went for her room. Tifa was there in time to see the Shibito lunge for Dante and Bandit.
#691 Posted: 06:25:33 26/11/2012
Dante stood in a defensive stance. He really hated things that died once then came back to life. "So...this is what you call...playing?" He grunted as he raised his foot up and brought it down quickly for the shibito to be hit. "I really hate playing." He said, shaking his fists, popping the knuckles. Dante moved his foot to the side and kicked the shibito from the side.

OOC: All i got. ._. i have to go to school tomorrow...
---
#692 Posted: 06:38:48 27/11/2012
OOC: So. this little shibito is a higher intelligent zombie, but what makes them so much better than the regs? ._. I understand that they are smarter and faster, but does it make them more immune to the attacks one gives out? Like taking what Dante did for example with the downward strike of the heel of his boot to the face and then a kick to the majority of the ribcage, would it do much damage to the shibito? ._.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:42:41 27/11/2012 by Ezio
#693 Posted: 14:19:03 27/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: pretty much. It take a lot to knock one out. Repeated bashes to the head only knocks them out temporarily too as they regenerate very quickly because of the nature of how they were created - with that red water in the game they are from.
#694 Posted: 19:14:14 27/11/2012
OOC: Interesting.... So it is almost impossible to kill the little brat?
---
#695 Posted: 03:04:40 28/11/2012
"Well, I don't exactly 'banish' magic but...I don't like certain spells. I suppose warping magic is alright though-" Jess pulled a face at him.
"So that's why you're always so early to your classes!" A small smile crept across his lips.
"It...doesn't always work."

"Wait a moment Gerard." Seymour called him back and threw him his pistol. "In case of the undead."
"Thanks." Gerard ran back into Bandits room and looked at the Shibito with eyes full of anger then repeatedly shot it in the head.

"Huh...?" Seymour grabbed for his glasses and looked into them.
"What's up?" Jess looked at him.
"ARI hacked into some sort of surveillance camera nearby...some guy with glasses shooting the zombies."
"Then we help." She bolted outside, leaving Calvo wide-eyed and confused. A thick fog had crept in, so thick that you could barely see 2 metres in front of you. Glowing blue eyes kept appearing within the fog and all the street lights had turned green.
"Just because one is different is not a valid excuse to simply banish him!"
The voice echoed. Jess followed it further.
"They ask me to leave? I was the one reporting this scuffing behavior... makes no sense."
Many corpses were piled and scattered across the floor. She finally found him, a Caucasian man in his twenties wearing a blood-covered white collared shirt, long blue jeans and glasses. She came out of hiding with her hands up, making the man jump.
"AH!! Oh...I thought you were another one of those pointless monstrosities. How did you find me?"
"Would you rather talk here where they can get us or get to somewhere safe?! Come on!" The man reloaded his weapon with a sigh. On the way back he grabbed wires, some scrap metal and two batteries.

When the two got back he dumped all the stuff onto a table then walked over to the others.
"Geez, what did you have to go through?" Calvo's eyes were still wide.
"Several hoards of undead disease-lockers and getting banished from my previous group of survivors."
"You have a name?" Seymour asked.
"Marlton Johnson, an indisputable genius!"
"Right."

OOC: What about a few bullets?

Here's a picture of Marlton...if you need it.
#696 Posted: 07:39:44 28/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: this sums it up Jess. They don't and can't die. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards...-curse/45697895
Doesnt look like it Jessie. bullets will incapacitate them for several minutes but they will get up again and resume their routines they had when they were living. Dont believe me, read the article.

Tifa didn't know how to react to the little girl but she was a bit confused at how the shibito behaved. It acted like it was normal, wheezed, had very little of the limp normal zombies had, TALKED... but was covered in blood like the normal ones. She threw a kick at her face to deflect her dead on attack to an inaccurate one before she heard the shots and felt the air rush past her leg.

The girl acted like she was alive and made crying noises when the bullets embedded into her skull and blood flew generously... posing a risk to spreading the red water/blood water virus that made her what she was. After all the shots he fired she fell to the floor in a heap and lay still blood coming out of her eyes nose mouth and wound.

Bandit stared at the little girl intently with wide eyes expecting her to move. But she couldnt... could she? She looked dead.

Tifa thought the same. She looked dead. So she must be... right? They'd soon find otherwise.
The newcomer disrupted her sense of smell because he was a new scent. She eyed him pensively.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:16:59 28/11/2012 by darkfurydragon
#697 Posted: 13:34:08 28/11/2012
OOC: That was surprisingly helpful. Thanks dfd.

Dante moved away slightly, gagging at the smell from the shibito's blood. "For ****'s sake.... that **** is nasty." He grumbled angrily. He hated the smell of blood.
---
#698 Posted: 11:57:48 29/11/2012
OOC: Nice :3 Thanks for that.

Gerard scrunched his face up for a moment, looking at the Shibito, hoping Bandit would never turn like that. "Hey Newbie! You mind helping clean this up?" Marlton turned around, arms folded.
"I'd rather not. I have quite a fear of...touching the living OR dead."
"Fine then, you better pull your weight in this group though."
"Hmph, why do you believe I have all of these materials? To build a pointless toy?" Gerard snarled at him then turned back around, grabbed the arms of the Shibito and dragged it cautiously.

Calvo immediately looked towards the room with a serious look. "Language!" He scolded, used to it as a high school teacher.
#699 Posted: 18:28:07 29/11/2012
Dante stared at Calvo with a angered glare. "I dont have to watch my goddamn language!" Dante didn't like to be told what to do and never had been one to follow orders. He looked back down to Bandit,"Do you remember when you first took me to meet Eve, and when we were on they way to the house...." He said, sighing slightly. "You said that I should become a vampire....." He had taken it to consideration.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:25:02 01/12/2012 by Ezio
#700 Posted: 18:10:35 01/12/2012
Quote: Ezio
....hmm...what could we do...? I could bring in the new assassin from AC 3...:I

Remember this idea?
---
First | Previous | Page 14 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me