Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Any Character RP! (continued again)
First | Previous | Page 13 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Any Character RP! (continued again) [CLOSED]
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#601 Posted: 01:36:48 22/08/2012
OOC: Same here. o___o
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#602 Posted: 02:49:58 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"You should be." Tifa said with an angry snarl meant for eve but she was talking to the scared or freaked troll kanaya. "He is helplessly at the unmerciful grip of the supernatural." it was so obvious she was pissed off and getting worse.
#603 Posted: 04:39:39 22/08/2012
OOC: I'm like going to bring in one last charcter....and he's going to be fabulous....Yumichika....(avatar)

Dante watched placing his gun in its holster. He stabbed Rebellion into the ground, angrily. "And we can't stop him?" He asked Tifa a small hint of hostility in his voice.
---
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#604 Posted: 12:44:58 22/08/2012
Ooc: I'm thinking I might bring in another Homestuck... Ezio... The shipper in me cannot be stopped. smilie I'm going to bring in Rose Lalonde soon.

Kanaya was slightly surprised at the malice. She hadn't even done anything this time! "I'm Sorry. There Isn't Anything I Can Do About That."
#605 Posted: 16:41:12 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: lol?

Tifa's face changed to a twisted pained look of anger and desperation for a few seconds. "I was afraid you'd say that..."

"Momma! Dante might be able to help?!" she left his side and went to her father and bent over him whispering in his ear. "Forgive me for hurting you daddy... but this might help shake Eve's grip."

Like you can do anything to stop me you child-slut! he spat.

Her parents didn't know about this, but she had something unique about her. The young girl too a deep breath and proceeded to scream to loudly with varying almost demonic tones.

Tifa's ears started to bleed in ten seconds, and Gerards should have as well as the others around.

Eve was taken off guard and it was obvious the scream was a soundwave that was capable of slightly disrupting Eve off his concentration at the cost of harming and eventually killing those in hearing range. He hissed angrily. But he stayed in Gerard.
#606 Posted: 17:24:47 22/08/2012
"Son of a *****!!!" Dante snarled, holding his head. He could feel his ears popping, and blood trickling down his ears.

Sollux growled, holding his ears.
---
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#607 Posted: 12:44:47 23/08/2012
He landed roughly and tried to curl up a little, clutching his head. His eyesight was extremely blurry and he kept zoning out like if he was about to faint. He kept his eyes shut and growled at Eve that sounded like it was full of his hatred. Do what you h-have to.....just...help me... By this point he had already broken down in tears. Bandits scream didn't help much and his ears were bleeding a little. Blood streamed from his nose though.
#608 Posted: 22:50:57 23/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Now there was a significant war in Tifa's head, simultaneously she was angry and so sad - that is emotionally upset and expressing them simultaneously. She quickly got down and picked his upper body up and set him on her lap in her arms tightly. Tight enough to kill a human with her grip, but it couldn't hurt him.

Eve didn't like that and forced him to try and get loose. He DID break free but Tifa wouldn't let him win and dragged Gerard back. Eve hissed at her. That's when she heard... Gerard growl at the same time. She was fretting over how he could endure this and not respond except for resisting the actions eve wanted him to do. She knew he was a fighter, but even she would eventually comply if it had been her. Was he planning on letting this pain go and go and go until he wasn't alive, as alive as vampires can be, anymore?

Her ears did bleed and her nose. She tasted blood in her mouth and felt her own tears become thicker. Essentially becoming blood. So she wasn't surprised that her bending her head over him and her crying caused blood drops to fall on his face. What is he doing to you? Why cant you stop it? Just LISTEN to him, whatever he's asking, please, make it stop by listening, I cant bear to see you like this.

Eve growled again. If that girl was that young with power to disrupt him he had to be cautious around her. She might have a hidden power.
#609 Posted: 23:06:41 23/08/2012
Dante held his ears. "Just get him out!" He snapped at Tifa, flicking blood off his hands.
---
#610 Posted: 23:08:45 23/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: she cant
#611 Posted: 00:15:55 24/08/2012
((i know. :l))
---
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#612 Posted: 13:15:46 25/08/2012
OOC: I don't know what I'm supposed to do...
#613 Posted: 13:17:03 25/08/2012
You don't think I wouldn't have thought of that?! I would but that would mean me hurting you! Gerard had taken on Eve's temper aswell. His breathing accelerated and he grinded his teeth. Sooner or later he'd have to give in.
#614 Posted: 23:53:58 25/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: its not you gf, Im letting Jessie post before response so we dont get way ahead of her.

"Gee, calm down!" like that would do anything. "Holding back will only make you feel worse when you are forced to do it."

That'ssss iiiiiiiit...... Eve started to touch the areas of his skin and body that was already aggravated by pain in a half soothe half irritate way. kinda a way of encouraging the state he was in with a praise and more pain.
#615 Posted: 14:44:36 27/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Jessie? Jesse? Gf?
#616 Posted: 21:30:24 27/08/2012
I was waiting for Jessie to post. :/
---
#617 Posted: 11:15:52 28/08/2012
OOC: Sorry guys...Internet problems... :/ And I've been busy with my vaccinations...

Gerard closed his eyes, getting worse by the second until he snapped and punched her. He scampered to his feet and jumped back a few feet, in a crouching position, flaring his fangs and hissing. Right now everything was a threat to him. His eyeysight was completely gone by now and he was only going off scent.
#618 Posted: 12:00:02 28/08/2012
OOC: That sucks. :I I hate those needles with a passion...

Dante instinctively drew Ivory, aiming at Gee.
---
#619 Posted: 13:40:28 28/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh good. thought something happened to you.

"Gee?" she touched his shoulder cause he became quiet. Or it seemed like it.
She felt and her her jaw snap at the joint in the next second and tasted blood. Wonderful. She wasn't able to heal yet because of that little bastard's venom. She did hiss at him - Eve, but it looked like at Gerard. "Is... that all you got? I want your best shot!"

More? You won't go down without a severe beating? he sounded a little peeved, but it turned into happiness. Good. It took a few seconds but gerard should be able to see through Eve's eyes now. It had a waterlike ripple on the lens and was slightly black and red. It was tunnel vision too.

"DAD!"
#620 Posted: 12:02:36 29/08/2012
Gerard rubbed his eyes and looked at Bandit then relaxed. She seemed far away from him through his eyes, then he looked at Tifa, ink-like tears forming in his eyes. That's why I didn't want to listen. His head was pounding and his body seemed to want to hurt her more, steing closer to her. He could always try to shut his body down by fainting but he didn't want Eve to have control over his unconsious self.
#621 Posted: 18:38:39 29/08/2012 | Topic Creator
“It won’t do if you aren’t alive to shake him off you either.” She said. She poised to brace for impact then loosen her stance on impact to reduce the blow.
#622 Posted: 11:42:02 31/08/2012
He just stood there now, completely immobilized from the conflict between Gerard and Eve. What the hell do I have to do to get you out of my head?! I'm not going to hurt my family anymore! The pressure built up in his head, it felt like it was going to explode.

OOC: Yawn...
#623 Posted: 14:13:42 31/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: wow, bored?
Hmmmmn

Bandit looked at Dante and went behind him, pushing him towards her dad. "Exorcise him?!" she demanded.
#624 Posted: 17:17:09 31/08/2012
"I ain't no saint!" He shouted, but drew his weapon.
---
#625 Posted: 17:18:58 31/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"Wait... isnt it a mostly verbal ritual?!" she asked.
#626 Posted: 20:53:12 31/08/2012
"It consists of prayers, magical barrier circles, and holy water." A new voice said; A boy of 15 walked up, pushing up a pair of glasses. He donned black leather jacket, with several patches on it, saying: Senor Exorcist and True Cross. Yukio Okumura was on the identification badge he wore.
---
#627 Posted: 00:31:26 01/09/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: the ****?
#628 Posted: 00:49:20 01/09/2012
((i wanted a new character. :I and Yukio came to my mind. He comes from a manga called Ao No Exorcist or Blue Exorcist. He is like satan's son, along with his twin Rin....-knows this is all confusing, but is explaining it all simply as possible.- I'm on book 5 out of 8.))
---
#629 Posted: 03:18:55 01/09/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: as long as I get a vague idea of who he is its okay Jess, k?

Bandit didnt trust him. "WHo the **** are you?!"
#630 Posted: 15:34:52 01/09/2012
OOC: Ok.

Yukio looked down at Bandit," My name is Yukio Okumura." He said in a serious fashion.
---
#631 Posted: 18:18:12 01/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"Never heard of you."

He disjointed jaw made it hard to speak, but Tifa managed to say, "...remember sweetie...worlds have collided."
#632 Posted: 19:53:58 01/09/2012
Yukio nodded, as he pulled out a small book. "Many worlds are here."
---
#633 Posted: 11:24:50 02/09/2012
Gerard glared at Bandit. I'm not too sure if an exorcism would work...Eve's got a grip on my free will. It looked as if his body was starting to smoke and his eyes were glowing brighter.
#634 Posted: 19:23:21 02/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"Don't all spirits do that." she asked. "Think about it." she wondered why he was looking different.
#635 Posted: 19:34:04 02/09/2012
Yukio nodded, as he began to say a prayer. He pulled out a small cross, getting louder with the prayer.
---
#636 Posted: 12:09:40 04/09/2012
Sure, but...ugh...this one's obviously stronger than most spirits. The smoke faded slightly but his eyes were still glowing brightly, they were more yellow than before. A symbol appeared on his chest, some sort of heart it looked like. His hands twitched a little.

OOC: Lolz, KH2 reference! x3
#637 Posted: 12:37:22 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: I dont get it tho, lol

Eve growled. You try the old ways on me? We will see how strong your magic is.

Tifa stepped forward and touched his shoulders. "And how so? Tell me what he's doing that's different then the others." she was trying to distract him.
#638 Posted: 20:30:46 04/09/2012
OOC: lol and did tifa touch Yukio's shoulder? smilie

Yukio dug into his jacket, pulling out a book. It contained information about the Japanese Branch of the Vatican and he handed it to Tifa.
---
#639 Posted: 20:41:08 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: no, she touched GEE's >.>
#640 Posted: 20:42:52 04/09/2012
OOC:.....fahkies. damn you and the barrels.
---
#641 Posted: 12:51:10 06/09/2012
Gerard narrowed his eyes. Well, I don't exactly get possessed very often now do I?! He relaxed a little and rested his hand on her cheek. I'm so sorry...for everything... He sighed.

Within the past 30 minutes, Dialga explained everything to Calvo and Jess. "If they do not realise what they have done, then humanity will destroy itself in a way you can't imagine." Calvo looked between the ground in front of him, Dialga and Jess.
"So to get this clear, they went back in time to change history and by doing that, they started the distortion of time and space which will end in an apocalypse? Sounds a little far-fatched but...I'll buy it." He shrugged his shoulders. "We'll warn them if you go back to trying to slow that process. Alright?" Dialga let out a huge breath.
"Fine."

OOC: Don't worry about it then ._.
#642 Posted: 14:03:54 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"From what you've seen. Please?" she wondered if he was taking the hint of distraction. She touched her jaw where it was broke and where his hand was. "It might be healing, I dont know. It doesnt hurt as much."

OOC: lol, and part of the Apocalypse is more evil ppls making it worse from the converged worlds... heheheh
#643 Posted: 07:42:53 07/09/2012
OOC: I was going for a Zombie Apocalypse x3 I just didn't want to mention it in Dialga's dialogue because I didn't want the characters to know xD

I...just don't know. It's weird...I can hardly see. He nodded. At least that's alright then...

Calvo sighed after Dialga vanished into those black pyreflies. "Now, I'm guessing we should probably get a move on...our time's kinda limited-"
"But I don't get why we should have to kill our friends though..." Jess said quietly, giving Calvo a slight snarl.
"To save to human race." He readied a warp magic.
#644 Posted: 20:07:12 07/09/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: LOL okay.

Eve growled. I will let you go if you beat her to the ground... he said.
#645 Posted: 12:06:30 09/09/2012
"No." He finally managed to speak, although his voice was demonic. "Why the hell should I have to be the one to do that?!" His hand reached for his laser gun. "Get out of my body. Now!"

Calvo and Jess seemed to have warped near the group yet they weren't within the line of sight. Calvo transformed into beast form to sniff out Gerard and Tifa while Jess followed carefully.
#646 Posted: 16:51:20 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Because I said so!!! Hehe. What are you going to do, shoot yourself? Try and shoot me? he was still laughing.

"Enough..." tifa said quietly, and went to touch Gerard's head. "Stop doing this to him, you know he won't fold without dying in the process."

I'd like that actually, but i bet you wouldn't EEEEEHEEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEE!

She got a shiver from the laugh. "Then take me."

Eve stopped laughing and a shadow of a face overlapped Gerard's. He looked like he had two fricking faces and it was creepy as hell, the shadowy one had a raised brow and twisted lips in a look of 'really now?'. You didn't like that last time... but you DID fold quite easily. Hmmmmnn

She took her hand off of his face and let it hang between them, if you looked close enough eves arm broke away from inside and grabbed her wrist, so she couldn't get away, but he was still thinking...
#647 Posted: 11:48:25 10/09/2012
Jess grabbed Calvo's shoulder and held him back. "Cut that out John. We should talk it through with them." He let out a breath and transformed back.
"Hmph, fine-"
"And stop being so damn serious." He closed his eyes and nodded.
"I suppose we came at a wrong time. Hey, it's not like the fate of humanity isn't depending on us, y'know?" Jess punched his shoulder and shook her head. Gerard glared over at the two and looked back at Tifa.
#648 Posted: 16:32:35 10/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Truly it was not them that caused this. Eve was the source of their mistake, as the giant entity had accused. But no one was aware of who it truly was, except the two who had warped the time dimension.

Eve was full of himself and grinning smugly. He'd knew they'd come. He'd done this for thousands of years, and it was fun with every time he did it! And the victims Eve coerced had always fallen at the hands of some angry entity. They are over here... Eve called out to John in his mind, not Jessie's. Encouraging that part of him the little twit Jessie was trying to tame down. Eve, also knew for a fact that killing off his victims, Gerard and Tifa, would absolutely not help the fate of humanity at this point. Time was already skewed, time was already tampered with, and the coming evil that foreshadowed on the horizon was inevitable, whether his victims were killed or not.

Tifa could hear what Eve was saying because she could see his mind and Gerard's now that she was not human. "Hey. This has nothing to do with them you bimbo. Get your ugly ass face back on me, or are my boulders not that nice to look at?!" she practically shouted in a hiss.
Awkward. She guessed the others standing around would think that was inappropriate to say, but hey, why not try and see if the little prick had an attraction to that part of her? Could distract him.

It worked.
They are lovely, you already know what I'd like to do with you. You'd make a delightful Succubus. Eve was drooling a little bit over her, the saliva of the little demon would taste bitter in Gerard's mouth as it dripped out.

Tifa made a face that went from shock to disgust, to anger at what she saw in Eve's mind. "I'd like to see you try and do that you little bastard. You make me sick. Oh, and be careful... remember who's mind you are in, remember who can see your thoughts like I can." she smiled a little, some would consider her smile sick and twisted.
Eve could be in a bit of trouble. Some people had the ability to actually traverse the spiritual realm and be able to hurt them. She didn't know if Gerard could, but he might, especially if he was pissed enough at the thoughts Eve was having about Tifa!

Eve hissed at her. I'd like to see him try and do something.

"Well... think about this. So far he hasn't bent to your will, if he has, its been very little. that's a first for you."

A throaty growl that sounded like it was unearthly hit the air from Gerard's throat. Hmn. Confidence shaken.

Now that was taken care of, Tifa looked off to where Gerard had and saw Jessie with Calvo. He looked pissed, she looked pissed at HIM.
#649 Posted: 11:07:59 11/09/2012
Gerard shut his eyes and obviously looked pissed at that. Even as just a distraction, that would've been enough to have tried to kill that demon kid. Too bad he can't exactly bite him. Calvo threw his arms up like a criminal put up for arrest but didn't say a thing.
"Go near her and I'll blow your ****ing head off!" Gerard muttered.
"Maybe they're having a fight?" Jess asked Calvo. He looked around at the others.
"Nah, it's seems...supernatural."
#650 Posted: 16:52:30 11/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Chaos... I like that. Just try and throw me out of you. Just try. You can't throw me out of you. he hissed. But I think I'll take the invitation she offered me. Women's bodies are far more appealing then men's, but it depends on my mood.

Maybe she shouldnt have postured herself like that! "I gave you no such invite." she hissed.

I think I'll take it anyway. he was about to jump out and enter her body.
First | Previous | Page 13 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me