Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Any Character RP! (continued again)
First | Previous | Page 12 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Any Character RP! (continued again) [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#551 Posted: 00:26:34 17/08/2012
OOC: But I am thoroughly enjoying this. I think I've succeeded in freaking him out a little, Ezio. smilie
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#552 Posted: 01:12:53 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ez. You've earned an ass whooping *gets plane ticket to Oklahoma*

Eye twitch? Sure. Freaking me out? ehhhhhh, not really, but those trolls are WEIRD. e.O
You dont want to know how I freak out >.>
#553 Posted: 01:44:36 17/08/2012
Ooc: spoiler alert, ezio, dont read this. I will ignore all ooc from you till you catch up if you read this.
Trolls are f-cking awesome! Kanaya is a badass! She died, and came back to life as a form of troll vampire. She punched Vriska in the face so hard that one of her pupils in her seven pupiled eye got knocked out of place. She chainsawed the guy who killed her in half. She kicked Gamzee in the crotch so hard that he flew into the air, and off a cliff, and the glassess he was wearing landed squarely on her face. Then she fixed her lipstick and licked off the blood that was transfered from her chainsaw to her lipstick.
She is a hardcore badass, end of story.
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#554 Posted: 02:36:33 17/08/2012
OOC: c: yay, Sephy is coming coming to oklahoma! :D Woot. you can witness oklahoma's constantly changing weather! :D and get to taste sweet tea. xDD lawl
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#555 Posted: 04:45:01 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
I think i will return to me Ib... Amnesia... Paranormal obsession... so I dont become less sane.
#556 Posted: 11:46:43 17/08/2012
Ooc: hehehe. smilie homestucks are insane, but we are insanely fun, and the fandom is very welcoming to everyone.
#557 Posted: 11:47:13 17/08/2012
Amnesia? 8D I honestly dont see the scariness about it.
---
#558 Posted: 12:43:04 17/08/2012
Amnesia is creepy, but entertaining. Its also, just that-entertaining. It's a game, and while things are creepy, really, it is just a puzzle game. you hit the right buttons at the right time, to get to the right place.
#559 Posted: 13:03:23 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ezio
Amnesia? 8D I honestly dont see the scariness about it.

Then youre lazy and haven done the effin' custom stories. Thats why it repeated gets better. Its the sudden noises that gets me. Not the monsters.
#560 Posted: 14:22:11 17/08/2012
Sudden noises are a b-tch, aint they? smilie
#561 Posted: 14:40:17 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh **** yes. Especially with headphones on in a dark room. The only light is something coming at you in a flash or a flash and a noise. Then whe you find out it was an apparition of an amnesia monster, you feel stupid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgPSc1llHIw
^this is what I mean
#562 Posted: 19:57:04 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Jessie?? Where is you
#563 Posted: 21:06:33 17/08/2012
I like Pewdies Scariest/Funniest moments #5 The Pedo bear. xDD AND I have done them.
---
#564 Posted: 21:08:32 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
in general if the surprise for any game is loud enough and the reaction of the gamer playing it is, then I jump out of my skin. Pedo bear was HILARIOUS
#565 Posted: 21:10:37 17/08/2012
I ****ing love Pedo bear, and then Bro going to punch then the pause for falcon....punch xD
---
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#566 Posted: 04:18:52 18/08/2012
OOC: Sorry guys xD I had some stuff on at school...and by stuff I mean Calvo dressed as Fleance from Macbeth riding on the Mechanical Bull looking terrified x3 I think he hurt his balls though :/ Poor guy...

Gerard finally gathered enough control over his whole body to shake his head. That little **** is inside me! He took a step back and grabbed his head. It was pulsing with pain.

Calvo facepalmed and walked back to the team. "4-0. Not too bad but last time we beat them, the score was 11-0. So let's step our game up!" When he finished that sentence, everything started to shake. The rest of the team had already split up and scattered across the fields. The earthquake settled down and just when everyone seemed to think the situation was over, the middle of the Calm Lands cracked open into a giant ravine. Calvo scampered over to the edge and peered down. It was pitch black within it had lights, like stars.
Shalashaska Ripto Gems: 271
#567 Posted: 05:03:50 18/08/2012
hey guys im joining as goku

goku: *walks in and blows up the planet the RP is on*
#568 Posted: 06:53:04 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shalashaska
hey guys im joining as goku

goku: *walks in and blows up the planet the RP is on*

This is considered God-modding and is not allowed.

Post will be ignored
#569 Posted: 07:06:29 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark Cynder_27
OOC: Sorry guys xD I had some stuff on at school...and by stuff I mean Calvo dressed as Fleance from Macbeth riding on the Mechanical Bull looking terrified x3 I think he hurt his balls though :/ Poor guy...

Gerard finally gathered enough control over his whole body to shake his head. That little **** is inside me! He took a step back and grabbed his head. It was pulsing with pain.

Calvo facepalmed and walked back to the team. "4-0. Not too bad but last time we beat them, the score was 11-0. So let's step our game up!" When he finished that sentence, everything started to shake. The rest of the team had already split up and scattered across the fields. The earthquake settled down and just when everyone seemed to think the situation was over, the middle of the Calm Lands cracked open into a giant ravine. Calvo scampered over to the edge and peered down. It was pitch black within it had lights, like stars.

OOC: oh i see.

"What? That demon?!" she let him step back and started to fret about how to get him out. Gee looked mental. She was suddenly aware there was a grey beast-like animal to her right. And a white haired man looked out at them from the house.

Hit her. Beat on her. Do it!!! Hehehehe Eve said to Gerard and glared at Dante at the window out of gerard's black eyes.
#570 Posted: 17:06:10 18/08/2012
Dante saw Gerard staring at him. Something is up with this guy....and he has the demon Eve's precence. "Son of a *****..."
---
#571 Posted: 12:36:20 19/08/2012
Gerard let his head go and glared at Tifa before pulling her into a hug, burying his head into her shoulder. His eyes were shut tight and he calmed down a little. Please do something to get him out...at least try...

Calvo stood up carefully. He was still shaken from the quake and that void didn't look friendly. He darted over to Jess and pulled her away from the edge just before millions of black pyreflies burst out from the void.
#572 Posted: 14:58:33 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Hehe, that's right you little boy, I'm in HERE. he said to dante. I SAID HIT HER YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF ****! eve snapped. It was too much work to make his arms hit her, so he decided to put his arms were his hosts' were and force them around her tighter and tighter, to hurt her.

She finally realized that she really had to do something but it kinda threw her off when he pulled her close. "Well what is it I can do--" she felt the tighter grip and it cut off her speech for a second. "...this isnt you, is it." She did feel like she needed to feed again to help her heal, because her bites from that little bastard gave her in the other world were still not healed. Her only idea was allowing the little **** to come into her and leave him.

Bandit got past Dante and was going for a door to outside.
#573 Posted: 17:05:23 19/08/2012
"Bandit! Don't!" Dante grabbed her shoulder, and pulled her back to him. "Eve is in him..." He said quietly. He was trying to devise of a plan to get the little demon. "Stay in here." he said sternly,"You can come out when it is safe. I promise." He headed towards the door and went outside. "Hey ya little bastard!" Dante shouted to Eve as he pulled out the only gun he had.
---
#574 Posted: 19:50:20 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Bandit turned and glared at him. "Dont you think I know that? I can help." she turned and follwed behind him anyway.
#575 Posted: 19:51:52 19/08/2012
Kanaya watched this... "Excuse Me." she said, walking closer. She had turneed her lipstick into a chainsaw at this point, just in case. It was silent at the moment.
#576 Posted: 20:24:32 19/08/2012
Dante shook his head. She is like a mini Lady.... He thought, hearing kanaya
---
#577 Posted: 00:15:50 20/08/2012
"Alright Are You All Going To Ignore Me Or Do I Have To Use This?" she asked, and her chainsaw revved to life. She was getting impatient with these humans. They had less common courtesy than Dave Strider.
#578 Posted: 01:43:47 20/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"Hey dumb****! They are having issues!" Bandit snapped. She would shout if she had to.

Eve laughed loud enough for the troll to hear above the chainsaw, and it likely hurt Gerard's head.

Tifa snapped angrily and she looked like she was about to take Gerard's head off but wasnt looking at Gerard... she was looking at his head, in his hair speaking low enough so the troll could not hear her, but she was speaking so emphatically to Eve that her lips writhed back and anyone could tell her teeth said she wasnt human.
#579 Posted: 02:17:39 20/08/2012
Dante looked at Bandit,"Language kid." He snapped back.
---
#580 Posted: 03:16:24 20/08/2012
Kanaya blinked. That woman had fangs. Intriguing.
She shut off her chainsaw. "I Can Tell." She muttered, glaring at the little girl.
#581 Posted: 03:47:07 20/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Bandit stuck her tongue out at the Kanaya. "Do you have issues? Like an attitude problem?"
#582 Posted: 05:03:53 20/08/2012
Sollux walked up behind Kanaya. "What2 the problem? II heard your chaiin2aw..." he said seeing the scene. Dante shook his head, watching Gee.
---
#583 Posted: 11:22:13 20/08/2012
Gerard flinched at Eve's scream and tried to release Tifa. Of course it wouldn't be that easy being possessed by a demon. Once he was loose, he backed up again and tried to charge a holy spell. But when he heard Bandits voice, something clicked inside his head. Bandit?...

Those pyreflies began to form some sort of sauropod creature. It was shrouded in darkness with glowing red eyes and patterns of lines on it's body that seemed to be millions of tiny light blue diamonds. A great diamond seemed to be jarred in it's chest. The beast floated above the ground and seemed to be searching for something or rather, someone. It landed with a humongous thud. Calvo's eyes were wide and looked straight up at the enormous creature and it looked back at him. The darkness clouding the creature disappeared and revealed it's true colour. The main body was dark blue with silver, metallic portions including it's chestplate, wing-like structure on it's back and horns on top of the crest on it's head. It roared loudly and time seemed to slow down in that area. "You have memories of two humans who have defied the laws of time! Tell me where they are before I eliminate you from existance!"

OOC: If you guys have trouble with it's appearance then...Here.
#584 Posted: 11:41:45 20/08/2012
((I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.)) xD it was necessary.

Dante watched with an eyebrow raised. "Hey Eve!"
---
#585 Posted: 13:39:01 20/08/2012
Kanaya glared at Bandit. "Well Vriska Was Just Out B-tched By A Wriggler('little kid' in troll speak.)"
#586 Posted: 16:18:52 20/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Eve wasn't happy Gerard was resisting him. He might have to resort to internal torture to get him to fold. Well... I love torture, dont get me wrong, but it is disappointing to have to train yet another host to obey... Eve laughed again and started a very strange process. Could be described as a burning or needle sensation at times, cold shivers, knives raking across the skin, bones feeling like they are imploding... any kind of internal sensation of pain, that was slow at first. But the speed and length of the intervals would get longer. He remembered the needle weakness especially, and started with that. His goal was to get his host writhing on the ground and nearly immobile, desirous to do as he willed in order to escape the pain for a time period. Do you feel it? he laughed at dante a bit too.

"Language!" she repeated tot he troll, scolding her. "Daddy?" she responded immediately to the thought Gerard let her hear in her head.

"You didnt listen to a word I said did you?" Tifa hissed. She stood back and in one second summoned a spell that made her hair and clothes react to the gust of wind it created. She didn't know if Eve was vulnerable to Esuna.

Apparently not.

Oh none of your white or black magic can work on me... it will only hurt the host. Oh, every spell you cast with force me to surge the pain power... hehehe.

OOC: aka he ssshould be screaming raw pretty damn quick from the strength Eve is using.

Tifa cursed at Eve but she didn't know what to do.
#587 Posted: 16:30:35 20/08/2012
Kanaya ignored Bandit, and stared warily at the screaming man... These people were weirder than HER friends, and that was really saying something.
#588 Posted: 20:44:03 20/08/2012
OOC: Is Eve doing the same to Dante as he is to Gee? Yes or no. :I i am somewhat confused.
---
#589 Posted: 22:05:22 20/08/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: No he isnt he's just laughing.

Tifa looked over feeling the troll stare and glared, but the glare was because of Eve, not at the troll. She noted she hadn't seen it before, but heard it speak so it might not be hostile, as in, just a beast that roamed the earth.
#590 Posted: 22:45:37 20/08/2012
Kanaya had this confused look on her face, holding her chainsaw in front of her, protective of herself and Sollux. If he got killed, she would be alone in this weird f-cked up place.
#591 Posted: 00:46:47 21/08/2012
Sollux watched, somewhat amused. This never happened on Alternia.(Fuq the sp...)

Dante crossed his arms, "Come on Eve, who do hate more? A vamp or a demon hunter?" He said snarkfully.
---
#592 Posted: 01:07:33 21/08/2012
(thats correct, Alternia.)
Kanaya just stood in total confusion.
#593 Posted: 01:35:45 21/08/2012
OOC: Okay. yay first try.

Sollux sighed. "Can we go?"
---
#594 Posted: 12:46:05 21/08/2012
OOC: Wow Ez xD So I'm adding a pokemon...eh, Dialga has an epic background x3

Gerard had both of his arms across his chest and he fell to his knees at the pain. His eyes were shut tight and he grinded his teeth. Sweetheart...If I try to hurt you, I just want you to know I don't mean it. I love you and I always will. Alright? After one massive jolt of pain to his entire body, that was enough to make him shed a tear and growl.
#595 Posted: 12:49:18 21/08/2012
Kanaya glared at Sollux. "No." she said bluntly, looking at Gerard. "What's Happening To Him?" she asked the others.
#596 Posted: 13:01:23 21/08/2012
OOC: Heheh xD

Sollux pffft'd. He watched in interest.
---
#597 Posted: 21:53:50 21/08/2012 | Topic Creator
I know this isn't you that's why I'm so ANGRY the bastard isnt leaving you be. she wasnt angry with him but the tone her voice had in his head told him she was BEYOND pissed off. "What are you doing to him!"

Wouldn't you like to know. You are next if I feel inclined for more fun. in a moment he showed her what he was experiencing. She wasn't able to stand under the pressure of the pain and went limp.

She was surprised Gerard wasn't crying more then he was, after what she felt. "You've had your fun with us now LEAVE!" she hissed, but her body was physically still shaking as if she'd just had a seizure.

Oh no. No no no, I will decide when I'm done. Hehe. Eve was a little frustrated he had to turn on the pain of needles at a high intensity three more times with a constant acidic burn under the skin. Think you fool, this pain would stop only if you obeyed me.

Bandit wasn't very amused at hearing Eve. She glanced an Kanaya. "You haven't figured it out?"

Eve proceeded to force Gerard onto his feet and threw him around a couple of times. He looked like he was having a weird supernatural fit from the way he was getting thrown around three times before Eve let him move as he wished again.
#598 Posted: 00:37:27 22/08/2012
Kanaya took a step back, freaked out. What was wrong with that man?
#599 Posted: 01:10:54 22/08/2012
Dante watched in all seriousness. He didnt like Eve, but he would help Gerard by taking on Eve himself.
---
#600 Posted: 01:35:15 22/08/2012
Ooc: i dont know what to do...
First | Previous | Page 12 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me