Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Day Dream [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 02:35:56 24/03/2012 | Topic Creator
When my eyes close, I find my self within in a different world entirely. A dimension wrapped in warm and pure white light. To think that I'm all alone in this world, though, is foolish at the least. Before anyone thought can truly enter one's mind a voice ever distant sounds from beyond the white light. If you focus on the voice long enough you can vaguely see the figure of whom is speaking through the light. A silhouette presented to one's straining eyes. But, before I can call out or reach to the figure of the hazy light I awaken with a deep feeling of defeat.

Near the end of summer, around last year or so, I began having these dreams. Each morning I'd sigh in defeat and prepare for the day ahead of me. By the time school had started I was used to them entirely. I may have even looked forward to my vain attempts to contact the voice in the light. I never really even noticed much about the voice. Whether I knew it, or if I determine the gender of the speaker from it's pitch. No, those things were lost on my straining ears.
I never even had a chance to understand what was going on or going to happen to me...

I woke and stirred one morning, like any other. My eyes lingering dreamily upon the ceiling above me. My lips pursed and I sat up without even letting loose a sigh. Sweeping hair from my face, and proceeding the the dresser I went. I dressed my self for school without much thought, ofter than breakfast. Bra, shirt, skirt, socks, tie. The order of things was always the same, mentally engraved and fixed for me ahead of time. I moved to the bathroom. Teeth, hair, deodorant, contacts. My reflection's large brown eyes looking back at me from behind straight, large brown bangs accompanied by locks that barely reached the base of my neck. I adjusted the red tie around my neck, which was part of the uniform for my school. Not that I really complained about it though.
Once again with little though I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the plate on the counter my mother had left for me. Setting it on the small cloth covered table, I sat and ate break fast as usually. Toast, eggs, and a glass of orange juice. My little sister shambled into the room half asleep after I had washed my dishes. I remember that it left a little bit of relief to me as I reached for my bag and shot off out the door.

I always walked to school. There was really no point and getting a ride for such a short distance. Cars that whizzed past me had laughing faces of teens my age, a year older or younger. I made sure to wave to them as they past as to assure I wouldn't offend anyone. Little difference it made though. My school was like most. Filled with teens and teacher, classrooms, and the usual dead boredom. I honestly only had one or two people I could remotely call friends, whom were both in the same class as me. Though for safety reasons they stayed their distance. By safety reasons I mean stupid excuses made by stupid people to randomly try to bring someone down. I didn't really care though. Or I pretended not to. Life was life, and so I lived with what I was given.
I often took to day dreaming when I wasn't reading or writing. I'd dream and try to reach the figure, over and over again. With little luck at all, of course.

Everything was set. A routine to be rewound and played again by the time I drifted to sleep.

I was suddenly snapped from my day dream when the classroom door opened widely, and loudly. "class," Our teacher started wryly, " Today we are getting a new student. I want you to treat her with the respect she deserves." In through the doors and past Mr. Watson came a short girl with long overly blonde hair. Her eyes were bright blue, and her face was so pale you would have though she was sickly."My name is Cheyenne Harmann! It's a pleasure to meet you! but I'll warn you, I only talk to witches, ocultists, and ofter magical beings!" I stared in surprise like everyone else around me but the girl wasn't phased. With a blurred moment she wound up sitting right next to me, grinning from ear to ear. The only thing that I could even think was this, and this alone, ' Now isn't this something new today? '.

Though, I only really had time to think that, "Hey, you there, what's your name?" "... It's Miki, Mike Johnson." "Man, your name is generic!"
Oddly enough, it was that conversation that made me smile and begin to like the strange girl sitting next to me, grinning like an idiot.

--

This is the beginning of the story I'm working on. I hope you enjoy it.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#2 Posted: 10:37:57 26/03/2012
Oh this is good please continue smilie
---
Why am I back
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me