Page 1 of 1
Spyro in the 41st Millenium? [CLOSED]
TheFoilGuy Green Sparx Gems: 293
#1 Posted: 09:25:52 20/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Being a loyal fan of Warhammer 40k I've had an idea for a long time. In the 40k lore there are 4 Chaos gods, Khorne: Lord of Blood and Carnage, Tzeentch: Lord of Magic and Deciet, Slaanesh: Lord of Carnality and Desire, and Nurgle: Lord of Diesease and Despair. Along with this they said once the God Emperor of mankind dies a fifth Chaos God will rise. Seeing as how Malefor is the only villan worthy of such a title, here's my theory/fanfiction, Malefor: Lord of Destruction and Fear. Every living being feels fear, and is constantly feeding his power, making him the mightiest of the 5. His daemons are of course the Golems of the Deep, the Destroyer and along with this he grabs the image of every being of horror that people decieve themselves into seeing. Like if a cat runs through a bush but someone believes it's a moster, guess what Malefor now has serving him. He loves children because of this. His main force in the wapr however are the Hunters. A skeletal dog with a growing spine of twin spikes that run down their backs. Their eyes glow with Dark Crystals and always appear as your worst fear. There is one for every living thing in the galaxy that has felt fear and the beast will only die when their source of madness dies with them. (This being the living thing that felt fear.) Help me expand on this and maybe tell of how I can improve this idea. I love 40k and I think Spyro deserves to get something out of another awesome lore.
---
Let the galaxy burn, Let the heavens Bleed!
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#2 Posted: 21:07:53 21/03/2012
what?
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#3 Posted: 22:10:48 21/03/2012
You can put it in fanfic you know.
---
SC
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me