Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Castle assult level 34: Backspin [CLOSED]
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#1 Posted: 00:31:59 17/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok how the heck do you beat this! I can't hit the cyclops at the bottom and the guy with the anchor!
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
Adventurer112 Green Sparx Gems: 142
#2 Posted: 03:25:30 17/03/2012
I'm in the same predicament. You can use an earth skylander to kill the one to the bottom left (Use the special power to get the Pinball Bouncer to crush the cyclops), and I seem to be able to use Chop Chop to knock the bricks down, crushing the mammoth thing but saving the mabu. If you position it correctly, the undead ball will then hit the Pinball thing and bounce back in, where it gets attached to the magnet. If you click at the right moment, it'll then drop down and crush the Anchor Guy. That's as far as I can get, since the Pinball is knocked out in this process.
---
Fairies DO exist!
Cynder888 Green Sparx Gems: 450
#3 Posted: 01:46:48 15/04/2012
ok do what adventurer said except with the undead ball to kill the anchor man. Instead, let the anchor man hit the undead ball to the little guy and then use a life ball to go back under there to kill the anchor man. Hope this helps smilie

EDIT:This strategy gives you 3 gems, which makes this tip more helpful smilie (just be sure to have at least one skylander left after defeating all the enemies)
---
smilieVolts and Lightning!smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:02:14 15/04/2012 by Cynder888
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me