Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro's Elements [CLOSED]
xSpringWeatherx Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#1 Posted: 02:02:02 15/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I have a very necessary question to ask about my favorite little purple Dragon, in which order did he learn his Elements, or in this case I should say breaths.

In the original series of Spyro, I know that Spyro first learned Fire because that was the only thing you could defend yourself with in the first game besides your horns.

I know that in EtD he learned Bubble next, right? Then Lightning and then Ice, I think that's right, but did Spyro get Super Flame and Super Freeze in Ripto's Rage or Year of the Dragon? Or am I thinking of something else, after that I know he learned Water in AHT.

And he got Earth and Convexity in the Legend series, and in one of the polls on this very site it said that "Heart" was one of his breaths/Elements, but when did he have that? Was it when he got special powers from the fairies in STD?
---
~Ooh, just close the door~
Valrico63 Green Sparx Gems: 139
#2 Posted: 02:16:17 15/03/2012
Well, he got the super elements in Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon from powerups. And one level in Year of the Dragon only allowed him to breathe ice because of the magic and theme in that world. And 'heart' was never an element of his. It's a lie.
---
Sam Cook
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#3 Posted: 13:41:12 16/03/2012
Did he ever breathe ice in a level of Ripto's Rage? All I can remember is that he breathed these giant ice-cubes to freeze trolls...
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#4 Posted: 14:03:12 16/03/2012
In the Year of the Dragon, Spyro breathed ice once when a fairy in Frozen Altars granted him the power to help get him through the level but I'm pretty sure that's the only time he breathed an element other than fire in the original series.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#5 Posted: 18:43:54 16/03/2012
"Heart" may be confused with the super fire breath the first Spyro game, when the fairys kiss him, hearts float above him... that only means he's "love struck by the fairy's kiss".

It's only fire breath that has more power and can kill enimies who wear armor, ect.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#6 Posted: 23:28:37 16/03/2012
Wouldn't heart be the weird purple fury thing he used in ANB? With all the weird Spyro faces that attacked Cynder?
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#7 Posted: 00:26:09 17/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm not sure that was Heart, though, that would be weird, I just thought it was Spyro unleashing the true Dragon within him, hm... smilie
---
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 14104
#8 Posted: 01:20:58 17/03/2012
Still gets 'em! smilie
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#9 Posted: 01:26:15 17/03/2012
Outrageous.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#10 Posted: 02:19:27 17/03/2012
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
Wouldn't heart be the weird purple fury thing he used in ANB? With all the weird Spyro faces that attacked Cynder?

That was Convexity. He didn't actually "aquire" asquire the actual element until TEN.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 04:01:30 17/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Very troublesome...sigh, it makes me mad not knowing what Heart is! I'm starting to think Dark52 made it up! smilie

Well, I hope somebody can figure out this problem for me... smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me