Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: A Dragon's Beginning [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 23:05:55 22/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! Here's a story I made and it may continue so...just read and enjoy!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#2 Posted: 23:10:51 22/05/2008
Wait there is nothing to read.
#3 Posted: 23:16:32 22/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter One: Birth of the Purple Dragon

It was nighttime on the Dragon Realms, and there were the Guardians standing on the balcony of the Temple. Suddenly, Volteer came. ''Volteer!'' cried Ignitius. ''Has the purple dragon came!?''

''Yes!''

As Ignituis entered a chamber, he smiled as he found an egg of a shade of purple. ''The Ancestors have smiled down upon us.'' said Cyril as he entered the chamber. ''However, he is in danger.''

A roar then rang out. ''Cynder!'' said Ignituis. He grabbed the purple egg and flew out of the Temple. A voice then bommed out and said: ''You are quite sly, Guardian.'' Ignituid then felt the egg fall. ''You shall pay, Cynder!'' he roared.

Meanwhile, the egg slowly hatched somewhere in the Realms.
---
#4 Posted: 23:17:25 22/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonFriend244
Wait there is nothing to read.
How about the first chapter?
---
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#5 Posted: 18:53:43 23/05/2008
good story! when is the second part gonna be here?
#6 Posted: 19:48:53 23/05/2008 | Topic Creator
On Monday. I'm still thinking about what happens next.

P.S. After this a series of Spyro stories will happen. Stay tuned!
---
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#7 Posted: 14:53:54 25/05/2008
Awesome, its good!
#8 Posted: 19:44:48 26/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Two: A Secret Revealed

A few years later, this purple dragon come to be as Spyro. He knows he's a dragon but dosen't know his own legend.

That day, Spyro sighed. He spent all his time on finding his friend, Sparx, a yellow dragonfly. ''Sparx! Where are you!?'' cried Spyro. Suddenly, Sparx appered out of a cave. ''Spyro!'' he cried waving his arm. ''I'm over here!''

Spyro shook his head as soon as he arrived on the cave. ''You know Mom and Dad said not to go here.'' he told Sparx. ''Let's turn back now.''

''What's the matter? A scaredy cat?''

''No I'm not!''

At that very moment a pink dragonfly and a blue dragonfly appered. ''Spyro! Sparx!'' the pink dragonfly cried. ''Get over here!''. ''You're in trouble.'' Spyro muttered as he flew out of the cave. ''Man, you always blame me.'' Sparx mumbled under his breathe. ''Give me a break.''

''You mean...I'm important?'' Spyro asked. The pink dragonfly nodded her head in agreement. ''You need to find your destiny now.'' the blue dragonfly added.

Later that day, Spyro said his farewells then turned to Sparx. ''I'm gonna miss ya.'' he said as he flew off, bound for a new adventure.
---
IamCynder Green Sparx Gems: 462
#9 Posted: 20:39:45 26/05/2008
Hey, if u guys liked this story as much as i did u should check out mine
it is called

The Story of Cynder
#10 Posted: 21:10:57 26/05/2008 | Topic Creator
You're right IamCynder. We should all share the favoritisim!
---
#11 Posted: 21:20:46 26/05/2008
yup...?
could ya help me out with what ya mean?????
#12 Posted: 21:34:07 26/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Three: The First Task

That very moment as Spyro felt he was all alone he saw Sparx in front of him. ''Spyro? What are you doing here!?'' cried Sparx crossing his arms. Spyro shaked his head. ''Well I'm just trying to find that smoke I saw.'' he answered in reply. ''It sounded as if another dragon is here.''

Sparx laughed wildly as he flew in circles then he told to his friend: ''Listen dragon boy how about we go together? Mom and Dad won't mind.''

Spyro just nodded his head in agreement. Later that day, the twosome soon found a large fire dragon. ''AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! He's gonna eat me!'' cried Sparx as he hid behind Spyro. ''It just a dragon.'' he said. ''You're not scared of me.''

''Because I know you.''

The dragon just laughed as he lowered his head. ''Could it be? Is that you? That...purple dragon?'' asked the dragon holding his breathe. Spyro nodded his head in agreement. ''I have a name.'' he replied. ''Yeah, his name is Spyro.'' Sparx added.

''I'm Ignituis come with me inside the Temple.''

''Why is it so quiet here?'' Spyro asked as he focused his eyes on the large dragon statue.

''It started a long time ago.'' Ignituis explained. ''There was an evil black dragoness named Cynder. She knew of your legend so she set her eyes upon destroying you. However, as soon as Cynder knew you were still alive, she taken the other Guardians.''

Spyro just kept his mouth shut. ''Sounds like trouble.'' Sparx scoffed. Ignituis nodden his head in agreement. ''You two must go to Dante's Freezer and find Volteer, the electricity Guardian.''

Spyro just smiled. ''Sounds easy.'' he replied. ''We'll go later.''

Later that day, Spyro and Sparx were ready to leave. ''The power of fire will help you.'' said Ignituis. ''You fully mastered it now.''

''And beware of the Ice King! cried Ignituis. ''Should'nt we turn back?'' asked Sparx.

''No. We go on.''

''You and your hero words.''
---
#13 Posted: 21:51:20 26/05/2008
what a great chapter
good job on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#14 Posted: 21:58:08 26/05/2008 | Topic Creator
I was just thinking of funny things. And I wanted to let Sparx say something funny in the end.
---
#15 Posted: 22:29:27 26/05/2008
I wouldn't have thought of that saying hey how's about
"Why did I ever leave the swamp for this?"
#16 Posted: 22:42:50 26/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah but I didn't knew whos going to say that.
---
#17 Posted: 22:38:08 27/05/2008
of course, Spyro left the swamp to learn of his past...
#18 Posted: 03:06:43 29/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four: The Ice King

Soon Spyro and Sparx came to Dante's Freezer. ''My wings will fall off!'' cried Sparx. Spyro shook his head. ''So that's why he didn't wanted to go...'' Spyro mumbled under his breathe. Soon. they came across a troll. A huge one. ''The purple dragon!'' a voice bommed.

''Help me!!!!!''

Spyro took a deep breathe as he faced that angry troll. ''I am the Ice King!'' he roared. ''Anyone who passes upon these primises shall have to defeat me!''

Spyro slowly turned his head. There, he could see Sparx shivering with fear. ''We should'nt had turned back while we had a chance.'' the dragonfly said as he shivered.

Spyro shook his head. ''Then let the best battler win!'' the dragon proclaimed as he readied himself.

The Ice King drawn out his sword. Spyro quickly released his fire attack. Then he roared, ''Take this!''

''Argh!''

The Ice King quickly tried to make his attack but a voice came and shouted, ''Useless!'' Sparx emerged from his hiding spot and cried: ''Spyro! Stop!'' Spyro ceased his attack. ''Let's see if he surrendered or not.'' he told to his yellow friend as they approached the large yellow dragon.
---
#19 Posted: 20:15:39 29/05/2008
great chapter, but not to be skeptical, but i found some errors...

''So that's why he didn't wanted to go...''
shouldnt that be WANT to go...

''The purple dragon!'' a voice bommed.
a voice boomed.

Spyro took a deep breathe as he faced that angry troll.
Spyro took a deep breath

'Anyone who passes upon these primises shall have to defeat me!''
premesis

''We should'nt had turned back while we had a chance.''
we should've turned back

The Ice King drawn out his sword.
the ice king unsheathed his sword
#20 Posted: 04:00:09 30/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Five: Cynder's Plan

Spyro and Sparx slowly walked up to the large yellow dragon who took a look around his surroundings. ''The purple dragon was alive!?'' gasped the dragon as he saw Spyro. Sparx scoffed. ''Geez. It's just like old times.'' he snorted. Spyro shaked his head as he took a step forward then he asked the dragon, ''You must be Volteer. I'm Spyro and this is Sparx.''

''An honor to meet you Spyro!''

Later that day, Ignituis was surprised to know what happened. ''Tell me more.'' he demmanded. Volteer just nodded his head. ''When you managed to escape we were captured by Cynder's forces.'' he started off. ''Somehow, with the use of her powers, she was able to enslave us, causing us to change into strange creatures! But her main plan was to free Malefor.''

Spyro could'nt help himself but to ask them, ''Who's Malefor?''. ''Whoa there! It's too early to say at least.'' Sparx blurted out. Ignituis nodded his head in agreement. ''Follow Volteer for now, he shall show you the art of electricity.''
---
#21 Posted: 00:07:25 03/06/2008
kewl chapter
when is the next one?
#22 Posted: 03:17:09 03/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Well before I could push on, I just want to announce the series which I'll be making but I need everyone's support to do this.

Side Note: I am doing seasons so I would need ur support too. And I'll announce it in the end.
---
#23 Posted: 01:19:43 04/06/2008 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Bonus! She's Faith. She appears in the future series but dosen't look like this. Sorry too guys because the series in non animated.
---
Cynder_543 Fodder
#24 Posted: 10:57:23 05/06/2008
Faith looks cool!!!! smilie smilie
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#25 Posted: 13:05:38 05/06/2008
^Exactly.
#26 Posted: 22:19:24 05/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Six: The Art of Electricity

''Sparx stay here.'' said Spyro as he watched the door to the Training Chambers. Sparx just nodded his head. ''I'll be happy to do that.'' he repiled in a strange tone. ''Just good luck...to all of you.''

In the Training Chambers, there was Volteer who was smiling. Then he told to the purple dragon, ''The time has come to let you learn the erractic element, electricity.'' All of a sudden, Volteer gritted his teeth. ''But show me your skill!'' he roared.

Spyro just smiled. ''Gladly.'' he scoffed. The two dragons circled one another then Spyro quickly made his Fiery Dash attack. ''Ha!'' laughed Volteer has he used his wit to stop the attack then used an Electricity Lightning attack. Spyro quickly scrambled to his feet and cried, ''You have to do better than that!''

Spyro stopped the attack with his fire breathe. Volteer closed his eyes shut and said, ''Now is the time for my true power!'' The yellow dragon felt electricity flow through his body.

''Then I'll show you too!''

The two fury attacks clashed to one another. But Volteer was defeated. ''You now possess the electricity element.'' he proclaimed. Spyro smiled. ''Now I have to rescue Cyril.'' he said. ''The Ice Guardian.''

''Correct.''
---
SylvarCynder Blue Sparx Gems: 598
#27 Posted: 16:38:28 07/06/2008
What a really good story. smilie
---
Exotic-Silver; Somber&Silent.
Please click my eggs.
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#28 Posted: 18:36:46 07/06/2008
That is an awesome story Dragonhope! I have posted a story too it is called The Dragon Tournament. You can read it here:
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=5519
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#29 Posted: 22:57:02 08/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks! You also have a good story Spyro LUVA.
---
#30 Posted: 01:01:06 10/06/2008 | Topic Creator
DELAY! I can't make up a good title for the other chapter!
---
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#31 Posted: 01:59:06 10/06/2008
Good story smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
American Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 644
#32 Posted: 15:25:53 11/06/2008
cool storysmilie
---
I will love my dad forever. R.I.P. Dad
#33 Posted: 15:34:29 16/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seven: Kane

Cynder sneered as she saw a purple dragon and a dragonfly flying across the yonder. ''Not if I can help it.'' Cynder growled as she opened her wings and flew away.

Spyro sighed. ''It's just water turned into ice.'' he said as soon as he landed. ''And I could'nt help it.'' Sparx shrugged. ''Good thing it justs come and goes.'' he replied.

''Sparx.''

''Out of here now!'' a voice roared. Spyro stopped on his tracks and then he blew a fireball on a faraway bush. Sparx laughed. ''Ha! We found you!'' he said. Spyro slowly stepped up in front of this strange creature then he said, ''You don't look like a dragon in any from of way.''

The creature grunted. ''Llama people.'' Sparx mumbled under his breathe. ''Very...vexing.'' The creature grunted once more. ''I'm an Atlawa you fool.'' he replied. ''The name's Kane now get OUT!''

Spyro sighed as he reached the gate where Cyril could be held. ''Over there. It's Kane.'' he whispered in awe. Sparx sighed. ''Let's head over there.'' he said.
---
#34 Posted: 00:08:19 19/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eight: Seeking Permission

Kane turned around and gritted his teeth. ''You again!'' he growled. ''Be gone!'' Spyro stood his ground. ''We're companions. We're trying to get rid of Cynder.'' he urged.

''Oh really?''

Sparx grunted. ''What do you still want!?'' he blurted out. Kane laughed as if he had the exact task. ''Get rid of the Dragginwing.'' he demanded. ''Or your life will end...here.''

Later on, Spyro just gritted his teeth at Sparx then he told to him, ''None of this should'nt happened if you didn't said that.''

''What? I like it.''

Suddenly a Dragginwing growled. ''CHARGE!'' roared Sparx, flapping his wings with rapid. Spyro then suddenly found his attack strangely turning into ice. ''Hey!'' he cried.

The Dragginwing just turned frozen solid. ''Impressive. Follow me, dragon.'' said Kane.
---
#35 Posted: 20:37:27 30/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Nine: Mysterious Voice

Spyro sighed as Kane left him all alone. ''Next time we sneak.'' whispered Sparx in a lowly voice. ''Oh lookie, the king of the llama people.'' Spyro turned around he bit his tongue s he saw the stone move. ''Sparx, don't!'' cried Spyro.

But it was too late, the stone awakened. ''What is that thing!?'' cried Sparx. The stone roared out such a roar. ''I am the Stone Sentiel!'' he roared. ''Whoever tresspasses Cynder's permises I shall DESTROY!''

Sparx quickly found himself trapped. ''Spyro help!'' he cried. Spyro turned around and let out a ice fury. ''Young dragon, stop!'' a voice cried.

''Ignitius!?''

Everything just blurred out.
---
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#36 Posted: 21:54:55 04/07/2008
Neat. It's a little confusing though. Keep going and It may make sense.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#37 Posted: 22:36:47 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry guys! But I have to close this topic in order to continue on sorry!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me