Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Sonic Boom
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Favourite Upgrade Path: Sonic Boom

Medea Griffin Poll 32% (257)
Siren Griffin Poll 40% (321)
Don't have her Poll 28% (225)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Sonic Boom
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#51 Posted: 13:17:22 14/03/2012
Quote: skylander fan
^true that yah ugly ugly babies and smilie has to be a girl cuz she makes the babie

Do you seriously make fun of every opposite path that you choose?

Seriously. Now your making fun of the babies?
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#52 Posted: 14:39:58 14/03/2012
Quote: Sabledragon
I honestly don't use the babies because I think the roar is more effective. It does a loot of damage and the babies die easily. Besides, I think the babies are ugly.

you know you can attack with the roar and the babies at the same time. you can also make the babies roar with the soul gem ability.
too many people go with "meh attack 2 is weak, so his path will completely sucks" wich sometimes is true, but a lot of times is false. sonic boom and gill grunt are perfect example of this. reset and try the other path. then, if you don't agree, it's just because you can't count. or you are just too lazy to reset. siren griffin only use is kill chompies.
about the babies, they are very similar to sonic boom, so it's hard to like her but not her babies.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#53 Posted: 00:59:29 15/03/2012
I like and I Vote for Medea Griffin Path because I don't want to leave an unique and awesome power, also I LOVE the babies xD
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#54 Posted: 04:43:27 15/03/2012
smilie the babies aren't ugly they are cute what if you were a baby and someone called you Ugly!GO MEDEA GRIFFON!
skylander fan Blue Sparx Gems: 632
#55 Posted: 11:17:34 15/03/2012
well i have to addmit the babies aren't ugly and it's funny when u compare the size of the babies and smilie but there not as cute as smilie
---
Come to the dark side..... we have cookies
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#56 Posted: 14:31:28 15/03/2012
check the upgrades and see which is better. you can now vote
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
Sabledragon Red Sparx Gems: 16
#57 Posted: 20:06:11 15/03/2012
I think their feathers are pale and their heads are as big as their bodies.
#58 Posted: 00:31:16 16/03/2012
well i can't vote again cuz i already i'm sill going for siren but thanks for showing me the babies aren't all that bad
---
#59 Posted: 14:04:31 16/03/2012
well i can't vote again cuz i already i'm sill going for siren but thanks for showing me the babies aren't all that bad

i hope you will be fine with other path smilie
---
#60 Posted: 22:10:21 16/03/2012
yah it's still not that great maybe mid to me but way betta then before
---
Fehrageaux Red Sparx Gems: 13
#61 Posted: 00:16:25 17/03/2012
Siren is good and all but if you are in battle the babbies would be good but siren is my favorite becaus I did both paths
Fehrageaux Red Sparx Gems: 13
#62 Posted: 00:18:55 17/03/2012
Sonic Boom has realy good attacks she was the 4 person I got
mulhollinman Green Sparx Gems: 120
#63 Posted: 01:20:11 17/03/2012
accually the siren path doesnt do much ESPECIALLY in pvp if u have full grown babies at a push of a button in pvp you can see the diffrence
#64 Posted: 01:53:19 17/03/2012
i don't really like smilie all that much so i don't love smilie her attacks
---
#65 Posted: 11:55:59 17/03/2012
yah it's still not that great maybe mid to me but way betta then before

my friend with her can kill almost all of my skylanders
---
pureblonde Green Sparx Gems: 281
#66 Posted: 19:16:47 28/03/2012
I cant BEEEEEEPing find her ANYWHERE!!!!! stupid sister! i could have smilie AND smilie right now but NOOOOOOOOOOOO she HAD to have smilie!!!!!! >:l But if i did have her i would probably use the babies, cuz they can help you fight like sparx the dragonfly, in the dragons peak adventure pack. smilie The babies DO fight, right?

Unrelated note, I've got three stars on every level exept for creepy citadel! All i need 2 get is the time!!!! smilie

Have: [smiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie]

Borrowing: [smilie][smilie]

Want: [smilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:38 29/03/2012 by pureblonde
gamehippo Green Sparx Gems: 145
#67 Posted: 23:42:34 05/04/2012
I chose siren path, I figured that relying on babies to attack for you wasn't really a good idea. Plus, I don't use the attack often.
#68 Posted: 17:13:39 06/04/2012
I take back what I said, medea griffon lets you throw 4, fully grown babies. At first, it doesn't seem like much, but when it comes to crowds and crowds of enemies, babies can lend a hand. The good thing is, if they die, you won't have to throw another 4 eggs and wait impatiently for them to grow up. I think the roars sonic boom makes are already powerful enough, the "more boom" upgrade doesn't really have a big range. So I changed my path to medea.
nicstok Red Sparx Gems: 26
#69 Posted: 21:19:40 06/04/2012
Sonic Boom rocks! She is awesome at battle mode. We love her babies to!
---
Have; smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
want; smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#70 Posted: 23:54:39 06/04/2012
I take back what I said about the siren griffon path being better. I decided to reset and see what the medea griffon path was like, the upgrades were to throw all eggs at once(which also does 40 damage and knocks back enemies when landing), to have 4 babies at once, and to have your babies hatch fully grown. It might not sound like a lot at first, but it turned out to be great in PvP, and heroic challenges where you have to kill a desired amount of enemies. I figured that the roar attack was already powerful by itself, and upgrading would tip the balance.
#71 Posted: 17:04:43 08/04/2012
My friend is sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!!! She just got smilie, smilie, smilie, and smilie! But i can also laugh at her (ha) because My Gramma gave me and 2 pairs of my other cousins (we all come in pairs exept for owen) 1 three pack along with the starter pack game thing. I got smilie, smilie, smilie 3pack,not sure what pairnumba1 got, but pair numba2 got smilie, smilie, smilie 3pack. And to my friend, once again HA!
#72 Posted: 12:12:19 09/04/2012
I'm going to reset sonic boom for the siren griffon path, so I resetted... three times. SAD
#73 Posted: 15:10:54 09/04/2012
The good news is, my birthdays on the 14th and im getting Boomer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can finally have all of the tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uh-Huh YEAH Uh-Huh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a few days after this stuff above,but i got Sonic Boom yesterday! I didnt get to the path yet, but I'm gonna try siren griffen first, because my friend has her and she chose meda griffen (thats the one with the babies right?) and it looks awesome! This is gonna rock!

Have: [smilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie:][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:46 15/04/2012 by pureblonde
#74 Posted: 02:01:36 21/04/2012
I've figured out that Siren griffon is wonderful for doing Skyland adventures, but turns out to not be very useful in terms of PvP. The echolocation ability dominates in Skyland adventures, since you hit a couple chompies or some of those "one hit kill" enemies, and a 5-6 expanding waves kill the whole crowd. The "more boom" ability is also useful, to knock enemies around you til' next week, while spreading deadly echolocation waves. However, these abilities turn out to be not very useful in PvP, since when you form an echolocation wave, THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO HIT!!! The "more boom" ability gives you a bit more damage and a 360 degree blast. However, it's not hard to step out of the "stilil tiny" range of the blast.
On the other hand, Medea griffon, the baby path, is great for PvP, but sucks in Skyland Adventures. It sucks in Skyland adventures since about 1 weak hit will knock a baby out, also, they take up your food, even when you're low (I find that really annoying, I mean, you're literally on 1 health, go, "hey look, some cheese", then your baby takes it). They don't do much damage either. However, they're great in PvP since you can throw an egg at the player, do an immediate 40 damage, and have your babies be slowing knocking the heck outta him/her. Meanwhile, you simply avoid their attacks while they face a slow death by babies, sad. Occasionally, you can fly in (for speed, so you don't take to much damage) and roar at the enemy, doing some extra damage incase you get bored of waiting so long. If you enemy manages to somehow kill the FLYING babies, it's simple, summon another four babies all at once, doing 40 damage AGAIN when the eggs land (I'm assuming you have all the upgrades for Medea Griffon here). This you able to fight with confidence in PvP.

Overall, I think Siren griffon is great for taking out crowds of enemies, therefore making it better for Skyland Adventures

Medea Griffon is amazing at PvP, since babies can hatch fully grown, flying, and all at once, then hurt enemies continuosly while you stay on the side, occasionally roaring.
#75 Posted: 02:06:22 21/04/2012
Yeah, my cousin has doubles ,so I'm hoping he has double smilie or I get anothersmilie , cuz both paths are awesome. I'm currently on siren griffen.
Rrruuu16 Green Sparx Gems: 234
#76 Posted: 20:29:41 28/04/2012
Siren Griffen is the best upgrade for Sonic Boom. smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
Tec. Forever!
#77 Posted: 00:09:26 30/04/2012
I GOT ANOTHER smilie! HAPPY DANCE!
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#78 Posted: 15:25:19 10/06/2012
siren
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#79 Posted: 01:45:25 16/06/2012
Siren is good but baby path is good also. ill wait till the poll is closed to choose.
Voltara Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#80 Posted: 21:58:21 28/07/2012
I use siren griffen because the babies are just plain useless.......oh and sonicboom's backstory is just plain depressing...............
---
As the sun lowers...Darkness moves in...The night has risen on my broken soul. I will be lost before the dawn...
#81 Posted: 21:23:47 12/08/2012
today i played with my lvl 10smilie and she killed a shieldy-runny-Drow thing (goliath drow maybe?) with 2 hits! and yeah her backstory is depressing...smilie
I killed the drow with the roar attack.
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#82 Posted: 17:41:05 13/01/2013
smilie Medea Griffin is better in my opinion.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me