Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Help please?! [CLOSED]
SpyroGal79 Red Sparx Gems: 24
#1 Posted: 20:55:09 09/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok I've been playing Spyro A Hero's Tail & I'm stuck. I need to destroy four more dark gems & collect two more light gems. I've been to Dragon Village, Crocoville Swamp, Dragonfly Falls, Coastal Remains & Sunken Ruins. I can't find anymore dark gems or light gems in any of the areas. In Coastal Remains on the one beach with the big waterwheel there's one floating in the air. I've learned you need water breathe to get to it. There's one in Dragonfly Falls across from where you destroy the dark gem & once you use the thermal to get up there is a cave with two forks. This one you need wall kick to get to. I accidentally discovered about four the other day in Cloudy Domains. I say accidentally cuz I've played the area numerous times & I discovered three areas I hadn't been to before. I found one where you jump on a platform & then to another & the first one moves to the front. I also found two areas where there's a path of floating platforms & blue glowing platforms which dissolve as soon as you land. I got through both areas after a couple of tries. I don't know if I've missed a Sgt Byrd or Blink minigame I did complete the Sgt Byrd game for Dragon Village on both difficulties. I did the Blink game from Crocoville Swamp but I may not have finished both difficulties. There is also a light gem on a very high ledge pretty far down in Sunken Ruins & I think if not in that room nearby there is a dark gem. There is a Sparx minigame that I've been unsuccessful at beating. The area with the Sparx game has a wall kick area. So sorry to ramble my questions are:

1) Is there a cheat to get wall kick?
2) Is there a map or something showing the Sparx minigames? I've only found the one in Dragonfly Falls & the one in Crocoville Swamp & the one in Sunken Ruins.
3) Are there any dark gems I've possibly missed in the areas I've been to?
4) In Cloudy Domains, when you first come in, to one side & behind you is a floating building. You can see an Egg Thief in the doorway. How do I get to it? I've been all over and can't find a way to get to it. Its too high & far to glide?

So, yes I KNOW I ramble, sorry. Very OCD & ADD, so I get distracted easily & I tend to obsess & over analyze things. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you would please type "SAHT HELP" in the subject box I'd appreciate it. Later!

SpyroGal79
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 21:01:21 09/03/2012
1. Sorry, there's no cheat. You could try Swimming in the air.

2. Not sure about ingame, but you could check here: //www.darkspyro.net/hero/maps/

3. See above link.

4. I think there's a way around it, but you could always check the walkthrough.
---
Bring the Fanta
#3 Posted: 00:11:55 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Is there a link to the walkthrough? I'll try the swimming in the air, if I can get a link. Thanks!
#4 Posted: 10:57:10 10/03/2012
Link to walkthrough.//www.darkspyro.net/hero/info/

Swimming in the Air glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...e&v=eIAhhVXJuZg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...e&v=MgL7jxyElBc
---
Bring the Fanta
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#5 Posted: 18:11:00 10/03/2012
1) No. Although there is a swimming glitch in certain areas.
2) Well, despite me not owning the game for a while, i pretty sure that there's no Sparx minigame in Crocovile Swamp.
3) You can use the map to help you show where you're missing Dark Gems in. Just do some necessary, if bold, jumping and gliding, you have infinite lives, use them.
4) Does the area have purple lines/fences/gates near it?

Swimming Glitch:

---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:24 10/03/2012 by reventon777
#6 Posted: 03:13:44 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the help! I wish this game had the atlas like some of the other ones do. Would make it SO MUCH EASIER to tell where you have & haven't been & what you have & haven't done. Grrr, I'm up to thirty eight light gems & I need two more to power the Super Charge. Danged if I can find them. Anyway I'll keep trying. Just curious is there anywhere if not onsite then elsewhere where I can get the original three games fairly cheap? I also would like to find Kingdom Hearts, sorry I KNOW its off topic. But if anyone knows of a site where I can find these four games cheap please let me know? Thanks! Later!
#7 Posted: 09:18:33 11/03/2012
Cheap prices, huh?

You could try ebay.
---
Bring the Fanta
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#8 Posted: 11:59:58 11/03/2012
About 4th question, can you try to say where on map (i.e. bottom left, middle right) where is this area with thief? I think to get there you need to pass part with two platforms flying around each other. If you already been there, maybe I think about wrong place, I haven't played it for 3 months
---
Any Osu fan here?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me