darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > Metalhead Glitch? Or just... a thing??
Page 1 of 1
Metalhead Glitch? Or just... a thing?? [CLOSED]
PrincessPeachie Green Sparx Gems: 232
#1 Posted: 09:53:43 04/12/2006 | Topic Creator
Haha, I dunno if anyone else gets this...
(This only works if you've played the level before and got practically most of the gems... you don't need to have them all, like you don't have to gt the gems which are behind the waterfall... But you DO have to have all the gems from inside Metalhead's buildings and the return-home building...)

In Metalhead, once you've destroyed all the poles in the FIRST arena, go through the door and turn to your left to go up the stairs. I find a pile of pearls. Then go and defeat Metalhead in the second arena.
Go through the door and instead of going home, go up in the whirlwind to the small ledge above. Go to the opening leading to outside, and I find an even bigger pile of pearls, and sometimes even a life!!
And it isn't over yet- go through the opening and along the ledge to your left (careful not to fall down, hehe). I find even more pearls waiting for me!!

If I keep doing this level I can get a lot of lives very fast. *waggles eyebrows* This has always happened to me ever since I bought the game (and got most of the gems on the level), no matter how many new games I do.

Anyone else get this?
---
<3 Spyro <3
Last edited at 10:06:28 04/12/2006 by PrincessPeachie
Volteer Blue Sparx Gems: 566
#2 Posted: 03:13:57 05/12/2006
I havent seen this, but i thought someone needed to give u a respond. looks like this topic has been left alone for a long time, so heres my reply!!!smilie
---
Hey guys sorry i havent been posting....been real busy
#3 Posted: 09:23:30 05/12/2006 | Topic Creator
Hehehe aww thank you. smilie *hugs* Yeah I guess it's just a glitchy thing on my CD O__o
---
<3 Spyro <3
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#4 Posted: 09:32:22 05/12/2006
No, it's not a glitch. I can't remember exactly but I think that they're the remains of some of the native creatures that Metalhead didn't get a chance to throw at you during the fight.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 19:00:49 05/12/2006
Yeah, my original PSX version had the same thing!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#6 Posted: 23:32:27 05/12/2006
Well im gonna have to try this tonight!! I'll post if i find it
---
#7 Posted: 09:49:26 06/12/2006 | Topic Creator
Quote: dark52
No, it's not a glitch. I can't remember exactly but I think that they're the remains of some of the native creatures that Metalhead didn't get a chance to throw at you during the fight.

Oh yes, that was what I suspected at first. But the fact that the pearsl were on the ledges near the whirlwind puzzled me. O__o

HIR, it's interesting to see you have the same thing! There must be something in the game that triggers it...
---
<3 Spyro <3
#8 Posted: 14:04:03 06/12/2006
it worked on mine, pearls everywhere. lol. i think i remember seeing them before too, just not remembering until now.
---
#9 Posted: 18:18:50 06/12/2006 | Topic Creator
Haha this must be the only continous glitch Ive found in the Spyro 1 game!!! (but I bet there's more) Prooves Insomniac are wayyyyyy better at testing and repairing than whoever did ETD. smilie
---
<3 Spyro <3
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#10 Posted: 18:51:36 06/12/2006
It's not a glitch, it was intended so that you didn't have to fight a load of enemies all right next to each other like how you find the pearls.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#11 Posted: 01:21:17 07/12/2006
The first time you beat Metalhead they are not pearls, they are gems!
---
#12 Posted: 09:10:49 07/12/2006 | Topic Creator
Haha awesome, thanks dark52. Yeah that would be a nightmare fighting all those enemies at once... especially when they're those really hard horse/monkey kicking things!!!
---
<3 Spyro <3
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#13 Posted: 01:09:55 09/12/2006
Well, problem solved!

smilie:It was never a problem to begin with!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me