Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Calling All Sparx Lovers!
Page 1 of 1
Calling All Sparx Lovers! [CLOSED]
xSpringWeatherx Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#1 Posted: 00:17:14 02/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Yep, we all know that crazy little Dragonfly, so I'm gonna ask a few questions about him! smilie
This is for all of the Sparx fans, like me, myself...

1. What is your favorite color of Sparx? (Meaning out of Yellow, Blue, Green or Red.)
2. What is your favorite quote of Sparx? (From any game of any trilogy.)
3. Who is your favorite voice of Sparx? Andre, David, Billy or Wayne? (About Andre, his all buzzing one and his voice from AHT both count.)
4. What is your favorite design of Sparx? (Original, Legend, or Skylanders.)

Alright, there you go! smilie

Also you can include Sparx's Japanese voice if he has one, and Sparx's design with his black gloves in Gateway to Glimmer/Ripto's Rage! smilie
He has those in the instruction manual.
---
~Ooh, just close the door~
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#2 Posted: 02:42:58 02/03/2012
I am loving your questions, SpringWeather! Keep them coming please. smilie

1) Gold for me!
2) "You know, throw a salad in once in awhile. You might be okay."
3) Billy West - he's practically Fry from Futurama
4) Original... I have yet to see Skylanders!
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:26 02/03/2012 by Radiance
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#3 Posted: 05:13:06 02/03/2012
1. Hmm... Probably yellow.
2. "Next time I say that I want to face Cynder, why don't you go ahead and punch me in the mouth."
3. David Spade. No contest.
4. I like them all equally! I can't decide...
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#4 Posted: 20:43:12 02/03/2012
Quote: xSpringWeatherx
Yep, we all know that crazy little Dragonfly, so I'm gonna ask a few questions about him! smilie

1. What is your favorite color of Sparx? (Meaning out of Yellow, Blue, Green or Red.)
3. Who is your favorite voice of Sparx? Andre, David, Billy or Wayne? (About Andre, his all buzzing one and his voice from AHT both count.)

Also you can include Sparx's Japanese voice if he has one, and Sparx's design with his black gloves in Gateway to Glimmer/Ripto's Rage! smilie

1. My favorite color of Sparx is Yellow.
2. Favorite quote from Sparx on TLOS: A New Beginning: smilie "They're gone Spyro, there's nothing we can do."
3. My favorite voice of Sparx is David.
4. My favorite design of Sparx is Legend.
---
SC
SilentButDeadly Gold Sparx Gems: 2086
#5 Posted: 03:36:40 03/03/2012
1. Yellow
2. From TLOS ANB: "Back on the Tall Plains, I am god of the llama people."
3. David Spade all the way.
4. Original. It was cute and simple.
---
treecko222 Green Sparx Gems: 265
#6 Posted: 22:26:03 03/03/2012
1. Yellow
2. From LoS DotD: "Are you with me? Let's blow this dam thing up!"
3. The guy who did his voice in DotD (I'm not sure what his name of?)
4. Legends
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#7 Posted: 06:21:58 04/03/2012
1) Blue or Green Its prudy. o3O
2) I have a few..."Oh my God, I'm right? That's a first.", "Evil? Monsterous? Sexy? Did I say that out loud?" And "Mommy, where's my pillow?"
3) Andre and David.
4) All of them!
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#8 Posted: 15:27:08 18/03/2012
Oh look, a quiz, yay.
Sparx seriously needs some love. He's a really cool guy actually. c:

1. I'm literally obsessed with green, so I'd say green or blue.
2. "Nonsense. They're perfectly edible. "
3. David Spade for sure.
4. I'd say Originals one. Something less anthromorphic...
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#9 Posted: 14:07:34 25/03/2012
1. Blue
2. "Small dark holes, not a problem for me Spyro! I'll have that lock removed in no time *buzz*"
3. The voice from AHT.
4. AHT. Classics are good too. Sparx looks strangely cool in gloves.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:08:05 25/03/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#10 Posted: 16:38:55 25/03/2012
1. Red
2. Bzz bzz bzzzzzz bzzzzzzz
3. Wayne
4. EtD Version
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#11 Posted: 17:10:52 25/03/2012
1.Yellow
2."Next time I say that I want to face Cynder, why don't you go ahead and punch me in the mouth."
3.BILLY WEST....what? Nobody else voted for him yet? He is my favorite voice actor of all time!
4.)A New Beginning and The Eternal Night
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#12 Posted: 04:02:05 27/03/2012
1) Yellow/gold
2)*after Spyro dies* "Hey, why don't you try shooting some magic out of your face!?" i got to admit, TLOS Sparx has some good quotes
3) AHT
4) Classic design. he even wears gloves
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
l_Eden_l Green Sparx Gems: 124
#13 Posted: 00:15:52 31/03/2012
1. Gold. Because I always prefer being at full health. :3
2. "Big, evil, scary... sexy? Oops, did I say that out loud?"
3. David Spade. I find the guy hilarious and his lines were pure gold (pun might be intended).
4. I always like his Legend design.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#14 Posted: 20:35:34 17/04/2012

1. Gold

2. In ANB, when smilie is explaining that smilie isn't truely evil, smilie asked, "But if she's my age, why's she so... so-" And smilie interups, "What? Big, evil, monsterus, sexy?"

3. Billy West, that was the only Sparx I could stand.

4. He's in Skylanders?! Lol. I realy don't know, clasic I guess
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#15 Posted: 00:41:21 07/05/2012
1) Gold.
2) S2:SoF- Yeah, fighting those Rynocs was a real pain in the ...
3) S2:SoF voicer
4) All. 80% Spyro, 10%Los, 10% Skylanders.
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:47 07/05/2012 by Stealth Elf 32
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#16 Posted: 01:03:55 11/05/2012
*Throws her Sparx Skylander figure at the screen*

Yes, he's a companion item in Skylanders. Otherwise I wouldn't be throwing a Sparx figure at the screen.

1. Since I value my health over aesthetics, gold.
2. "Bzz bzz bzz, bzz BZZ bzz bzz bz-bzz bzz" ~ Sparx talking about Spyro racing the butterflies in Year of the Dragon (that was the one line that you could clearly make out words within the buzzes, thus it was ultra cute.
3. Uh...pass. I'm not one to dwell on voice actors.
4. In general, I prefer armless Sparx to armed Sparx, but nothing more specific than that. his Spyro 2 manual design was the ugliest of the lot, though.
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:16 11/05/2012 by Burning Gnorc
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5779
#17 Posted: 03:02:54 14/06/2012
I love sparx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilie
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10445
#18 Posted: 00:43:59 23/06/2012

1. The first one is easy. Should be for every Spyro fan. Yellow (with the extra spark around him), of course! It reminds that you have the most hits left and you won’t immediately end up in the last, probably very annoying (thank you ETD and AHT) , save point. Also bright yellow helps to choose direction in TloS 1 – 2. But it is the most suitable colour for Sparx. Makes him look hero too to have that yellow aura around him.

2. Hmmm… it’s got to be something that David Spade said in his Sparx performance. I don’t know… all the funny answers he gave to Spyro in ANB! smilie Too much to choose from… “Lantern shmantern, then its off to karaoke!” etc… too much… But the best line is something that David Spade made..

3. Oh my god… favourite voice… I did not prefer to AHT’s Sparx voice or any of the original Sparx voices. So it is either Spade or West. But truly, I have to say Billy West. Billy West portrayed a character. David Spade was… just his comedian self. Let’s face it. David Spade is top-notch comedian actor but he has become a phenomenon of its own. I love his performance on the sitcom “Just Shoot Me!” but in the game he is David Spade… not Sparx. But he gave the funniest lines, but West gave the best character. Billy West!

4. The favourite design… hard to say. But here the originals take the cake. I don’t know… maybe I’m too much of a classic suck-up but in the originals he was a true dragonfly. Nothing more nothing less… a true dragonfly who had the job to protect Spyro. The original design was the best also because it fitted normal gameplay situations something that the active TloS Sparx couldn’t do (being the health indicator and could just hover above Spyro [but he covered his task in TloS series very well]).

So there was some opinions. I hope that I did not upset people by not taking Skylanders’ Sparx in my count. Reason is that I don’t have PS3 (I’m well on my way to be Dragon Elder, so these nowadays thing-a-majigs don’t make sense to me). But there it is… Sparx is actually the only other character in the series that has lasted with Spyro since the game one and will last forever and he should be taken seriously all the times.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me