Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > BOOK THE SECOND, Part the First: Supersonic - The Sky Pirates
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
BOOK THE SECOND, Part the First: Supersonic - The Sky Pirates [CLOSED]
Dragonlover00 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1188
#101 Posted: 07:16:50 26/07/2012
Yay, finnaly. smilie
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#102 Posted: 07:09:56 29/07/2012
I know this happened a while ago but I was reading through this and not only is it awesome but for some reason I couldn't stop laughing at "Gill grunt grunted." LOL.
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#103 Posted: 11:46:40 29/07/2012
Umm...I don't know how to enter old fanfic...I've been reading, this is awesome.
Even I haven't played SkyLander, but the storyline get to my mind...NICE
I didn't find "Love In the air" at last chapter...
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#104 Posted: 17:44:38 30/07/2012
Yay! Good chapter.
---
Bring the Fanta
Equator Blue Sparx Gems: 515
#105 Posted: 14:30:14 03/08/2012 | Topic Creator
@youla I've been inactive for a while and forgot most of what the storyline was about smilie. But there will be some of that at some point!
---
Flip a coin.
If you get heads, I am dead.
If you get tails, I am dead within a week.
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#106 Posted: 17:37:13 15/08/2012
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#107 Posted: 17:42:30 15/08/2012
Nice! Mind if i ask if some of my fan characters could be in this?
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#108 Posted: 05:11:21 02/09/2012
This is great! Can't wait for more!
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
#109 Posted: 01:24:16 18/11/2012 | Topic Creator
*coughs*
Uh... hmm... ah....
Last chapter in August, now it's November
So... yeeeaaah...

Well, kinda awkward, but, here's another chapter.
Hoping people are still reading?

---ACTUALLY---

Since it's been ages, here's a recap on what has happened in Book 2 so far!

+ All the skylanders have split up into 4 groups: The Rebels, the Sky pirates, the Worshipers of Life and the Sky Warriors.

+ LOOOVE - Spyro and Cynder have broken up. Cynder and Camo love eachother. Sonic Boom and Spyro like eachother.

+ The tree of life is destroyed and the worshipers join the warriors. The rebels hate the warriors (coz they're racist) and prepare to kill them.

+ Sonic Boom gets a power called the supersonic. When ever someone she cares about is in trouble, everything goes in slow motion, so she can save them.

+ We find out that Sonic Boom used to be in love with Malefor. Spyro is called into a cave by Malum (they didn't meet in the last book, so they don't know each other), and Malefor, who is in the cave, offers to help out Spyro. Kaos is tied up inside the cave. Malefor says to meet at Munition's Forge.

+ Gill Grunt attacks Melon Farmland (the Warriors "base") and kills Cynder (although he was meant to kill Spyro).

+ Gill Grunt hates Spyro for being naive. I have given as many skylanders as needed Latin names. These are all of them so far:

GILL GRUNT - Ultionem
ERUPTOR - Servus
BOOMER - Dissiliunt
TRIGGER HAPPY - Progressio
SONIC BOOM - Praespero

Copied and pasted like a boss :D
I probably won't use many of these, as you guys will end up forgetting them, and there'll be a lot of confusion. Praespero and Ultionem are the two important ones. I did this to make the story a bit more... realistic? It doesn't really sound as good when you've got "The madman laughed as he shot Boomer" compared to "The madman laughed as he shot Dissiliunt". The comical names kinda ruin the mood, if you get my meaning :/

+ The Rebels come over the horizon and start attacking Melon Farmland. The Warriors run away!

+ The Warriors run to Munition's Forge. They get locked in a cave with Hugo and Eon, who we've just found out work for catastrophe D:

Oh, and a list of all the fan characters. I know I've forgotten them:
Nightclaw (Sienna)
- by SpyroGirl15

Kitsune
- by Equator (me)

Corpsery
- by Deebish70

Flora
- by BeautifulHeart

Equator
- Could it possibly be by Equator?

Grunna
- by DragonLover00

Void
- by SpyroCrash

Cyclone (Kazesora)
- by Cynder 134

Double Cross
- by Ridinggrl27

Etch
- by Ridinggrl27

Techna
- by Beautiful Heart

The other two of my characters are dead, and don't deserve a mention >:)

And breathe!
If you're still here, on with the story!

CHAPTER THE TWELFTH:Apples and Corpses
"You what?!?" Spyro cried. "Catastrophe?"
"Yes, all that help I gave you when Kaos was around, it was all an act. An act to get you to trust me. So I could get you into a trap like this..." Eon stated.
"But why? Catastrophe is dead! Corpsery killed it himself! Why do you still persist?"
"Because, Spyro, Catastrophe is not dead. My master is very much alive! And now, you will die, and Catastrophe will reward me!"

"Then we'll have to kill you first!" Spyro said, firing a blast of flame into the air.
But, Eon was just a spirit, Spyro could do nothing.
"Nothing happened! Eon's just a ghost!" Void cried
"Then how, how do you plan, to kill us? You really think that that traitor of a mole is going to kill?" Spyro panted.
"No, I don't think that. But I know one thing. I am a spirit. I require nothing to exist. You, pitiful mortals, need food, water! You won't last any more than a week!"

*CRUNCH*

Etch sat down on the floor, taking a huge bite out of an apple. The others turned.
"I've got my pencil! I can draw the food we need. You can't just throw us away as though you were swatting a fly!" Etch shouted at Eon.
Eon sighed.
"Very well. You have forced my hand. Goodbye, Etch, it was nice knowing you..."

There was silence for a few seconds. The warriors were confused, was Eon killing Etch? What was going on? But then, the expression on Etch's face became discontent. It started with a mere frown, then it began to develop into a great headache. Etch fell to the floor, clutching her head. She grasped desperately for sanity. Her life slowly ebbed away as her mind was filled with sheer and utter despair.

Etch lay still on the stone floor. The sky warriors looked to the floor in silence. Eon laughed.
"I'd eat up the last of that apple. It's the last food you'll get..." Eon said, as he turned to the door. "I'll be going now, things to do, people to see."
"S-Sir..." Hugo stuttered. "W-What about me?"
"You, Hugo? Why should I let someone as gullible as you come with me? I'll leave you to get murdered by the people you betrayed." Eon walked through the wall, and left the Forge.

Hugo backed away into a corner, scared for his life. The Warriors slowly surrounded him.
"For Etch!" Sunburn cried, as he let out a breath of fire.
Once Hugo was all ashes, the warriors sat down, and tried to think.
"So, why did we come here anyway?" Zap asked Spyro.
"Oh yeah! Well, I made a truce with some bad guy I beat up a while back, so we were gonna meet here. I'll shout for him!"

Spyro shouted "Malefor" through a small gap in the boulder and the wall. No reply. Spyro tried again. And again. He tried using different words, like "It's Spyro", "Help!" and "Where are you twat?", but all were equally ineffective.
"It's no good. We'll just have to wait, I guess..."
"Did someone say 'Twat'?" A voice asked.

"Malefor? Get over here, by this boulder!"
"Spyro? Well, I never thought I'd see you again! Last I saw you, you were running after Cynder on Skaab's fleet..."
"Wait, what? Mole-Yair? The mole I met in the forge and freed on Skaab's ship? Well I never!"
"Yes, I'm still alive! Still existing! So, it looks like you require assistance?"

"Yes, have you seen Malefor?"
"Malefor? Why if I had seen him, I'd have battered him to death with as pointy a stick as I could find! Is he in the forge?"
"Yes, if you do see him, then please don't batter him to death, just point him in my direction."
"You say what? Well, I don't understand you, Spyro, but you've gotten me out of trouble enough times for me to trust you. Alright then, I'll take a look around! Goodbye!"

Talk about a long post! Time for a long sleep, I think! And possibly me dying... Again...
---
Flip a coin.
#110 Posted: 15:38:40 18/11/2012
Cool! I can't wait for February's chapter now! smilie

Anyway, welcome back(?)
---
Bring the Fanta
#111 Posted: 16:37:13 18/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Might have to copy and paste the whole ---ACTUALLY--- bit into the next chapter. You'll have forgotten what has happened smilie
---
Flip a coin.
#112 Posted: 16:35:16 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok, no introductions, let's just get to it...

CHAPTER THE THIRTEENTH:Memorial
Spyro sat down on the floor. All the warriors around him were looking at him. All were silent. As Spyro looked at them, he saw that all their hope rested in him. They looked to him for leadership, for guidance, for protection. And now they were waiting for the bad guy, for Malefor to lend a hand.

"What's keeping the Rebels, I thought they were going to come in and slaughter us?" asked Sunburn.
Spyro shrugged. "Perhaps their guarding the exit, letting us starve?"
Flora got up and walked over to Spyro.
"Don't say that!" she exclaimed. "Don't get down! Cheer up! Be happy, even if there's nothing to be happy about! Everyone feels better when you're happy! Even if the world is out to kill you, keep smiling! You're meant to be our leader! So cheer up, put on a brave face, and lead!"

Spyro looked up at Flora.
"You're right," Spyro mumbled.
Flora helped pull him to his feet.
"Etch has died here today." Spyro gravely announced. "But that shouldn't get us down. Despair is Catastrophe's greatest weapon, so we must shine through that! Everybody can think of a happy place, on a beach, in a park, anywhere that makes you feel happy! And in those darkest of days, those dreariest of moments, think of the things that make you happy! And our smiles will shine through the despair!"

The speech seemed to make all the warriors happier at least. Spyro looked past the boulder that blocked the exit. Malefor and Mole-Yair weren't in sight.
"Okay, until Malefor gets over here, we'll give Etch a proper send-off. I want everyone to look for wood, or anything flammable, and put it around those rocks."

There wasn't a lot of wood to be found around the cave, just a few broken tools and fallen beams. Whatever they could find was piled around two large rocks. Camo placed Etch's still corpse on top of the memorial, as Sunburn and Spyro lit it. The apple Etch had drawn was placed on top of the burning memorial. All the warriors gathered around it.

As Etch turned to ashes, the warriors were disturbed by the noise of boulder being budged from it's previous position in front of the exit. Malefor appeared out of the shadows.
"I heard you called me, "Twat"? I'd appreciate a little more respect for what I'm doing..." he said.
"Well? Have you brought help?" Spyro questioned.
"Sure, they're all waiting at the top of the volcano."

Spyro turned around to address the warriors.
"You heard him, to the top!"
"What if the volcano erupts?" asked Grunna.
"It won't, this place has been dormant for years!"
Grunna shrugged. Everyone picked up the little belongings they carried, and followed Malefor to the top of Munition's Forge.
---
Flip a coin.
#113 Posted: 17:07:07 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE FOURTEENTH:Munition's Forge
Malefor walked at the front of the warriors, with Spyro watching him closely from behind. He hadn't quite got over the fact that they had only just had a battle to the death a couple of years ago, yet he was still helping him out... They came to a steel door, about ten feet high with huge brass hinges and gold decoration. Malefor pushed it open, to reveal a huge weapons factory.

"This is the Military Forge, or the Munition's Forge, if you like." Malefor announced.
As Spyro looked closer at the Forge, he began to wonder where he got the money to employ such a large work force, especially in harsh conditions like a volcano. Then he realized that the workers weren't employed but made. Robots and machines ran the forge and created a huge array of battle-axes, maces, guns, swords, morning-stars, shurikens, katanas, rapiers; anything and everything was created in the forge to deal the maximum pain on any who opposed Malefor.

"How did you make all this machinery?" Spyro asked.
"That's all down to Dr. Malum. He's been working furiously to create the best weaponry for our army." Malefor replied.
"But what kind of army requires this much weaponry?"
Malefor smiled, then lead him through the forge, to the outside. On the summit of the volcano, stood a great sight.

An army of colossal size were standing around the volcano, watching the rebels, who were stationed around the Forge, with care. Spyro and the warriors gasped in amazement at the great army of Mabu and Apes, all equipped with shining steel weaponry.

"How?" Spyro wondered out loud.
"Questions later, right now it seems we've got some foes to be dealt with..." Malefor interrupted, pointing at the rebels below.
"Right..."

Spyro looked sadly at the rebels. He remembered how they had been friends only a few months ago. How only at the beginning of the year, they had fought alongside each other. But now... Spyro couldn't help but feel guilty trying to kill his former friends. Why were they all against eachother? Why oh why oh why?

Spyro looked to the Sky Warriors, and the great army that Malefor had gathered.
"Alright everyone!" He announced. "This is going to be fairly easy, seeming our numbers are so large. Therefore I ask this of you. Do your best NOT to kill the rebels. Knock them out, drug them, put them in nets, but I wish for you not to kill, but to capture. This way we can try and put them back in the right frame of mind. At the moment, something is wrong with them. Killing them won't help. Now, let's go!"

Spyro flew up into the air as the army charged down the hill. Some of them had gone inside to fetch nets. Others took tranquilizer drugs out of their pockets and poured it onto their darts.
The battle commenced
---
Flip a coin.
#114 Posted: 20:48:40 02/04/2013
Cool! And glad to see that this isn't (completely) dead! Or was it just an April Fools joke? smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
#115 Posted: 21:15:10 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Haha, maybe I'll stick around a while longer this time :P I'll try and catch up :)
---
Flip a coin.
#116 Posted: 22:35:40 02/04/2013
Okay, well welcome back then!
---
Bring the Fanta
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me