Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > BOOK THE SECOND, Part the First: Supersonic - The Sky Pirates
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
BOOK THE SECOND, Part the First: Supersonic - The Sky Pirates [CLOSED]
Equator Blue Sparx Gems: 515
#1 Posted: 17:10:39 01/03/2012 | Topic Creator
This is the second in a trilogy of books. Please read the previous first:
BOOK THE FIRST, Part the First: The Sky Warriors - What Happened Next
BOOK THE FIRST, Part the Second: The Sky Warriors - How It Ended
I'm afraid I have an evil idea for this. You may not like it. In fact, I can almost guarantee you won't like it. If you don't like heartbreak, war or death, i suggest you stop reading. Otherwise, continue. Sorry, in advance.

CHAPTER THE FIRST:A walk
Spyro and Cynder wandered around the Tall Plains. All the Skylanders were at war, when all they wanted was peace! It was the stupid Gill Grunt who started it. He walked up in the arena and had an arguement with Zap. He had left with his gang, Trigger Happy, Eruptor and Boomer. After a while, they started recruiting members for their army. Pretty much every gillman, gremlin, lavaman and troll now worked for them. The Sky Pirates were rumoured to take over Skylands, but they hadn't taken any action yet.

Then, of course, Voodood ran out with most of the skylanders to Dragon's Peak (which Sunburn didn't approve of, but there was nothing he could do without starting a war). A few skylanders headed back to the tree of life, treating it as a god. The rest either joined the 'neutral' Sky Warriors or The Rebels with Voodood. They were in clans now.

But the Sky Warriors didn't like it. They didn't like the war, the splitting, everything! So Spyro and Cynder just tried to forget about it all by taking long walks. But there was something wrong with them too. They were falling apart.
"Wonder what's for dinner today? I think Camo's cooking..." Cynder said.
"Probably be melons, melons and more melons then!" Spyro exclaimed.
Cynder gave a short laugh in reply. If they had been closer, she'd probably be laughing her head off, suggesting other crazy things. Spyro sighed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Camo, Gus, Lucy, Zap and Flameslinger all sat around a table in the main hall of Melon Castle. 7 bowls of fresh melon were scattered around the table.
"When are they gonna get here?" Camo wondered.
"It's not like they've been THAT long. Besides, it's not like anyone's taking over the world is it?" Flameslinger replied. "There's no rush! Just relax Camo."
Camo's eyes lit up as the door opened. Spyro and Cynder came in and sat down.

"We need a plan," Camo said. "We need to find a way to stop this arguing! Any ideas?"

Doctor Malum opened his laptop. He clicked on the Skynet icon.
Welcome Dr. Malum. You have 1 new message(s)
He opened the message. It was from Catastrophe.

Malum. I have been banished once more*, this time by the skylanders. I accept that you tried your hardest on Earth, but it was no use. I will spare you. Do not worry about the skylanders, I left them a little, "gift". While I try and escape my prison, take your orders from Malefor. I will be back before the end of the year.

-C.

Malum sighed. They had lost to the purple dragon, AGAIN. Whatever Malefor had planned, he sure hoped it was good. He started up the instant message function.

DR. MALUM: Hi Malefor. I assume you heard what happened?
MALEFOR: Yes, quite unfortunate wasn't it?
DR. MALUM: Yeah, how many times have we lost to Spyro?
MALEFOR: Well the first time was Gnasty, then it was the Sorceress...
DR. MALUM: Wait, what about Ripto?
MALEFOR: Ripto wasn't on our side remember?
DR. MALUM: Oh yeah! Then it was Red...
MALEFOR: Me, Cynder and Gaul, and finally Catastrophe itself. So that's...
DR. MALUM: 7 times!

MALEFOR: I really have had enough of losing all the time! Which is why I came up with this plan.
DR. MALUM: As long as we're still on Catastrophe's side, then I'd be happy to help.
MALEFOR: Right, well then here it is...

After Malefor told Malum the plan, he did some research on airplane flights. After purchasing his flight, he drove to Heathrow airport. He boarded a plane. The plane that was going to Zambia.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*I'll make the story on how Catastrophe was beaten before when the trilogy is finished.
---
Flip a coin.
If you get heads, I am dead.
If you get tails, I am dead within a week.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:52:03 04/03/2012 by Equator
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 17:18:26 01/03/2012
Great! It's good so far.
---
Bring the Fanta
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#3 Posted: 15:50:01 04/03/2012
LOVE IT!!!!!!!
plz continue!
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#4 Posted: 18:27:21 04/03/2012
Supspence
---
Green Bean Machine
#5 Posted: 18:54:56 04/03/2012
OMG! CHAPTER 1 IS FINNISHED!
I didn't think it was ever going to happen smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
#6 Posted: 19:27:55 04/03/2012 | Topic Creator
lol, then you were wrong :D

Quote: myself >:D
Why is everyone saying 'glad you continued'? I'm not gonna stop 'til this story is finished, so don't you worry about me not continuing!

You'd better believe the bold :D

Also: I'M ON A ROLL!

CHAPTER THE SECOND:A little affair
The meeting had finished and the Sky Warriors still had no idea how they were gonna stop the war. Spyro suggested to Cynder that they go and relax at his house for the rest of the day.
"Nah, I'm not in the mood for relaxing. Do you know what I really want right now?" Cynder asked.
"Uh..." Spyro thought.
On a normal day, Spyro would have guessed correctly in two seconds. But this wasn't a normal day. Or rather, they weren't in their normal relationship.

"Fishing?" Spyro guessed.
"Try again..." Cynder laughed.
"Uh... Shopping?"
"No..."
Camo noticed the two. He joined the guessing game.
"Flying?" The plant dragon guessed.
"Yeah! Nice guess!" Cynder exclaimed.

Camo blushed, then headed off.
"So, let's go!" Spyro said.
"Yeah... Well, actually... No, let's just head inside," Cynder said.
Spyro and Cynder flew over to old town and rested.

Malum stepped off his plane. He looked at the address on his hand. He started walking.

Kaos scratched his head. Why were these cats so disobedient?
"LISTEN TO YOUR MASTER!" He roared at the cats.
But they just roared back. They started to walk towards him.
"Err... Nice kitty..."
The cats chased after Kaos.
"GAH!"

Malum walked around the plain. He could just see someone a little while away. Being chased by lions. He sighed, picked up his trusty backpack and headed in his direction.

"HELP!" Kaos screamed.
He tripped up. The cats surrounded him. He was trapped!
"HELP!"

Pshuuu!

One of the cats fell to the floor. The female cat next to it turned to look at the body. Then she fell as well.

Malum was lying down a little way away, his dart gun out like a sniper. The lions fell to the floor one by one, all killed by the darts. The doctor walked over to Kaos.
"You saved me!" Kaos cried. "Thank you! Now, a suitable reward..."
Kaos thought while Malum packed away his gun.
"I know! You can have the honour of being my butler! At least, until Glumshanks comes- Hey, what's with the..."
Kaos fell to the floor as Malum punched him on the nose. He stuffed Kaos into a body bag and returned to the airport.

The roll is finished! Or rather, Malum's knuckle sandwich is XD
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:21:08 04/03/2012 by Equator
#7 Posted: 19:30:03 04/03/2012
A roll, huh?

That explains the 6 lines smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
#8 Posted: 19:36:43 04/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey, rolls take time to make smilie
---
Flip a coin.
#9 Posted: 19:38:11 04/03/2012
Guess your right - they sure are tasty!
---
Bring the Fanta
#10 Posted: 19:39:57 04/03/2012
Gill grunt why did he do that I will never think of him the same way again

PS has anybody read chapter 3of my fanfic I posted that friday?
---
Green Bean Machine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:42:35 04/03/2012 by zook it up
#11 Posted: 19:51:34 04/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Gill Grunt? You've seen NOTHING yet!

Not yet, will do once i finish my roll smilie
---
Flip a coin.
#12 Posted: 19:57:58 04/03/2012
Oh no to read or not to read that is the question
---
Green Bean Machine
#13 Posted: 20:23:57 04/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Tell me, how much do you like Cynder?
If you like her a lot. Stop reading.

The same for Spyro.
---
Flip a coin.
#14 Posted: 20:26:43 04/03/2012
You can't stop me from reading!
---
Bring the Fanta
#15 Posted: 20:42:10 04/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes I can. I can stop writing smilie
Which, btw, I WON'T be doing.
---
Flip a coin.
#16 Posted: 20:42:47 04/03/2012
Point taken.
---
Bring the Fanta
#17 Posted: 20:49:27 04/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Point given to Dark Spyro. PEN point? Sorry, that was bad... smilie
---
Flip a coin.
#18 Posted: 22:57:13 04/03/2012
i like them both but not as much as the others i never played the original spyro games
is kaos...dead?
---
Green Bean Machine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:59:48 04/03/2012 by zook it up
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#19 Posted: 02:27:24 05/03/2012
Wait. Does Camo have a thing...FOR CYNDER!?!?!
*Faints*
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
#20 Posted: 19:33:04 05/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Want another roll?
WELL YOUR NOT GETTING ONE!

Mainly because I fancy a baguette smilie

CHAPTER THE THIRD:The End of Life and the Start of Life
Spyro and Cynder sat in bed. They weren't tired. But they couldn't be bothered to go and do anything. Cynder felt slightly uncomfortable.
"Spyro?" Cynder asked.
"Yes?" Spyro replied.
"I don't think it's really working..."
"What do you mean?"

"I mean us. Us two being together. I don't feel we're really, you know, actually feeling each other. Spyro..."
"Don't say it. Let's just end it at that. You've said it, and I think we've both felt it over the past few days."
"Let's not make a fuss about it. Just quietly, leave."
"Yeah..."
Cynder climbed out of bed. The black dragon left, leaving Spyro to quietly sob in bed.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Cynder flew around Melon Farmland, quietly observing everything. The first thing she saw was Camo. He was standing in the middle of the field, growing melons. Cynder thought they looked delicious. The second thing she saw was Sonic Boom, standing on the roof of Melon Castle. Cynder flew over to her.
"Hey Boom, what's happening?" Cynder asked.
"Not a lot. I'm just waiting for something interesting to happen..."
"Me and Spyro just broke up..."

Sonic Boom was in shock.
"Really? Wow, I thought you two were really good together!"
"Yeah, I don't know. But I'll tell you one little thing. Don't tell anyone but..."
Cynder got close to Sonic Boom, so she was whispering in her ear.
"I love Camo," She whispered.
"Really? Well he's just down there you know! And do you know what, I think he likes you too!" Sonic Boom exclaimed.

"Yeah right... How do you know?"
"You mean you haven't seen him? He gives loads of clues! Zap told me what happened at the meeting. He was waiting for YOU! His eyes lit up as soon as you came into the room! C'mon! There's no doubting it! He likes you!"
"Really? I never noticed! I think I'll go and talk to him then."
---
Flip a coin.
#21 Posted: 23:38:23 05/03/2012
whoa did not see that coming twists what ever happened to drill Sergeant
---
Green Bean Machine
#22 Posted: 07:04:16 06/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Drill Sergeant's just hanging with the rest of the Sky Warriors. Things will tend to stay between the skylanders until the "thing" happens.
You will be able to tell when the "thing" happens.
And the "thing" is not my evil idea...
---
Flip a coin.
Dragonlover00 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1188
#23 Posted: 17:35:54 06/03/2012
Awsome. The continue.
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#24 Posted: 17:19:36 07/03/2012
This is an AMAZING story!! I do love Cynder though smilie

Could you guys check out my fanfic, The Sky Legends : Book One The Shadows!
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:39:08 08/03/2012 by Dmcrocks
#25 Posted: 20:47:57 07/03/2012
Whoa! Camo and Cynder!
Seems creepy, yet awesome!
---
Bring the Fanta
#26 Posted: 21:06:39 07/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the comments guys!

Sorry for the delay, i will try and fit chapter 4 in tomorrow morning (GMT)!
---
Flip a coin.
#27 Posted: 18:28:21 08/03/2012
Can't wait for next chapter!
---
Bring the Fanta
#28 Posted: 07:03:08 09/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Here you go then!

CHAPTER THE FOURTH:Bad News
Spyro walked around Melon Farmland. He sighed. The Sky Warriors had absolutely nothing to do until The Sky Pirates attacked. Nobody knew where they were, what they were doing or what they were going to do. The Warriors just had to sit and wait. But they wouldn't be waiting long. Sienna, Sunburn and Cyclone had been flying around, keeping a look out and updating the Warriors. Spyro noticed the owl flying down to him.

Sienna landed.
"We've found the Sky Pirates! Cyclone and Sunburn are trying to stop them, but they won't be able to do it for long!" She exclaimed.
"Where are they?"
"Treetop Terrace. They are targeting the tree. The Worshippers are helping Cyclone and Sunburn."
"We'd better go! CAMO! CYNDER! BOOM!"
The three Sky Warriors flew over.
"Gather all of the Warriors. We need to go to Treetop Terrace. That's where the Sky Pirates are."

Camo looked at Spyro in shock. He looked down. He looked sad.
"OK. I'm gonna go there now with Sienna, but we are counting on you to get everybody else."
Spyro and Sienna flew away. Cynder looked at Camo
"Why are you so sad?" She asked.
"Because, of the Sky Pirates. Because of where they are..." Camo whispered
"I don't understand."
"I think they are going to destroy the Tree of Life. I think they are going to destroy where I was born!"
Cynder looked at Camo in shock.
"Well let's waste no time then!" Sonic Boom cried. "LET'S GO!"
The three set out to find the rest of the Sky Warriors.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it's a bit of a short chapter, I had no ideas! But I have an idea for the next chapter, so it probably won't be late!
---
Flip a coin.
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#29 Posted: 07:15:02 09/03/2012
Oooh i can't wait!
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#30 Posted: 08:31:37 09/03/2012
Good.
#31 Posted: 20:23:52 09/03/2012 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE FIFTH:Supersonic
Spyro and Sienna landed at the foot of the Tree of Life. They could see Stump Smash and Zook chasing Trigger Happy around the roots. Zook looked exhausted. He saw the two and walked over to them.
"We stand no chance against them! Double Trouble and Stealth Elf are up there, the pirates are going to blow this place up!" Zook exclaimed.
"Right. We'll go help them. The others will be coming soon." Spyro said.
Zook nodded, then tried to catch up with Trigger Happy. Sienna and Spyro flew to the top.

Sienna almost stepped on one of Double Trouble's doubles as she landed. Sienna put forward a barb and lunged at Gill Grunt. Double Trouble summoned a Magic Bomb that sent Eruptor flying off the edge. Stealth Elf was attempting to defuse the bomb that would destroy the tree. Boomer tried to stop her, but Spyro put him off. The dragon charged into Boomer, sending him off the edge. Conveniently, he landed on Trigger Happy, meaning that Zook and Stump Smash managed to give them a punishment.

Gill Grunt blasted boiling water at Sienna. Gill Grunt had upgraded it since the new year. Sienna was scalded.
"ENOUGH!" He shouted.
The three stared at him. Double Trouble readied his doubles. Sienna prepared her barb. Spyro looked behind him, and saw numerous Sky Warriors flying towards them. Spyro looked at the bomb. Stealth Elf still hadn't stopped it, but it was about to go off! Cynder, Camo and Sonic Boom landed next to the three.

"You're outnumbered Gill! Just give in! What is the point of this?" Cynder exclaimed.
"That bomb will explode in 30 seconds and there is nothing you can do about it. But you, Spyro. You..." Gill Grunt pointed at the dragon. "You won't even feel the explosion. Because you will be dead before it happens! DIE!"
Gill Grunt really had upgraded the gun. It was no longer triple harpoons, but ten harpoons flew out! Spyro didn't stand a chance.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Because you will be dead before it happens! DIE!"
Gill Grunt really had upgraded the gun. Sonic Boom watched in horror as ten harpoons flew towards Spyro. Then time stopped. She looked around her. Not stopped, but something was up. Everyone was moving in slow motion! The harpoons flew through the air at the speed of a snail on crutches. But Sonic Boom, she was still moving normally. The others didn't seem to notice this happening. What was up? But there was no time for that, Spyro was in trouble!

"Because you will be dead before it happens! DIE!"
Spyro saw the ten harpoons race towards him. He turned to his friends. The last thing he would ever see. But then he saw something else. Sonic Boom charged at him at an impossible speed, barging into him and sending them both of the tree. All of the harpoons missed. How had she done that? The 4 skylanders all peered over the tree. Gill Grunt grunted (sorry, that pun was unintentional), then jumped off the other side. Then he saw Stealth Elf, pushing the others off before jumping off herself. Sonic Boom tried to talk to him, but he couldn't hear. BECAUSE THE TREE GOT BLOWN UP!!! (Sorry, had to do that smilie)

They all landed at the bottom. The pirates had gotten away with it. The 4 Worshippers and Camo stared at the exploded tree. Sonic Boom repeated what she had said in the air.
"I don't know what happened. I just saw everything in slow motion. I saw the harpoons, and I just charged into you. I can't describe how I felt, but I think I know what it is." Sonic Boom said.
"What?" Spyro asked.
"It's something called 'Supersonic'. Whenever there is someone around you in danger, everything goes into slow motion. To give you an opportunity to save that person. Heard Double Trouble talking about it once... I think it's what I've got!"
"Cool!"

They all looked at the sad worshippers.
"I think I'll go comfort them..." Sonic Boom said.
Spyro would have gone too. But he heard someone. Someone calling his name.
"Spyro! Over here!"
The dragon turned around. at the mouth to a cave stood a human. He was tall, had black hair and green eyes. He was wearing a plain black shirt, and a backpack. Spyro suspiciously walked over to him.

"Who are you?" Spyro asked.
"Call me Doctor Malum. My friend would like to see you. Follow me..." He answered.
"Ok then..."
They walked deeper into the cave. Some torches lay on the ground. A large dragon stood at the end of the cave. The dragon walked into the light. Spyro instantly recognised him. Malefor.

Spyro stepped back.
"What do you want?" Spyro asked.
"Spyro, please don't go! I need to talk to you!"
"Yeah, but I know you are going to kill me afterwards!"
Malefor sighed.
"Malum, you know what to do..."

The doctor walked away.
"I am very sorry for the last time. I had no idea what I was doing. I was with Catastrophe then, you see. But now, I have left him. I am on my own, with Malum of course, but anyway!"
Malum came back. He was carrying a bodybag. He emptied the bodybag. A tied up Kaos fell out.
"Do with him what you wish. But there is something I would like."
Spyro looked at Kaos. He was unconscious.
"Spyro, I want to help you."
---
Flip a coin.
#32 Posted: 20:28:52 09/03/2012
I don't trust Mallum.
---
Bring the Fanta
#33 Posted: 21:50:56 09/03/2012 | Topic Creator
That may have been slightly unclear. Malefor said the last bit.
---
Flip a coin.
#34 Posted: 21:52:05 09/03/2012
Oh, ok.

I don't trust Malefor.
---
Bring the Fanta
#35 Posted: 22:11:01 09/03/2012
so aree the worshipers of life with the sky warriors now?
---
Green Bean Machine
#36 Posted: 22:23:56 09/03/2012 | Topic Creator
lol, spyrofan smilie

Zook it up, yes.
---
Flip a coin.
#37 Posted: 22:26:07 09/03/2012
I don't trust smilie.
---
Bring the Fanta
#38 Posted: 10:51:26 10/03/2012
Suspense.
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#39 Posted: 03:14:03 11/03/2012
I love this...
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#40 Posted: 14:21:31 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the comments!

CHAPTER THE SIXTH:Abuse and Care
"I do not expect you to tell me whether I can now," Malefor said. "Come to the Munitions Forge at midnight. I will be waiting."
Malum and Malefor left the cave. Spyro sighed. How did he know he could trust Malefor? He had always believed in second chances, but this? Was this going too far? Spyro walked away.
"HEY! What about me?" Kaos cried.
He had just woken up.
Spyro walked back, knocked him out, then flew away.

Drobot landed on Core Island. He was acting as a messenger, from Voodood. Camo approached him.
"What do you want?" Camo asked.
Ugh, that smell. So fresh. So disgusting. Drobot hated it.
"I have a message from Voodood. He says he would be happy to join forces with you, to fight against the pirates. But, UGH! if you have already helped the Worshippers then you might as well plan your funeral. Ugh! You're disgusting!" Drobot read from a scroll.
Camo was confused.
"What's wrong?"

"You, UGH! You really need to have a shower!"
"I washed an hour ago..."
"In the spring maybe, but that's what makes you so vile! You smell like a damn tree!"
"I'm a plant dragon. Live with it."
Cynder heard the quarrelling. She walked over.
"Leave him alone!" She shouted.

Drobot growled.
"Well we've already helped the Worshippers. So you might as well get lost!" Camo cried.
"Grr... Why?"
"Because they were in trouble. We're not as racist as you rebels! We won't refuse to help someone just because they are a different religion!" Cynder said.
"Hmph. Fine. If that is the way you will be, then you had better prepare yourself. You'd need ten Golems to stop us. You'll be dead before dawn."
And with that, Drobot flew away.

Spyro landed on Melon Farmland. Hardly anyone was there. He could just see Sonic Boom, with her four children. Spyro walked over to them.
"Hi," He said.
"Hello. Have you met them?" Sonic Boom asked.
"No, what are their names?" Spyro asked.
"The green one is Poison, the red one is Fear, the pearl coloured one is Wind, and the black one is Shadow."
"Nice names..."
"I didn't name them. Their father did. He was crazy, he abused us, hurt us, tortured us. Now they will only respond to those names."

"Where is he now?" Spyro asked.
"He disappeared. He said he'd had enough of Griffins. He wanted a dragon. He was a dragon himself."
"Who was he?"
"You don't want to know..."
"C'mon, you can tell me!"
"Fine..."
"So?"
"The person who abused us, who tortured us, who I used to love. His name, was Malefor."
---
Flip a coin.
#41 Posted: 14:27:36 11/03/2012
Malefor and Sonic Boom?

I'm scared now...
---
Bring the Fanta
#42 Posted: 14:56:05 11/03/2012
Good and LOL.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:25:04 11/03/2012 by Beautiful Heart
#43 Posted: 02:40:23 12/03/2012
? I have nothing else to say wow voodood hmm what to think of him
---
Green Bean Machine
#44 Posted: 09:57:46 12/03/2012
SonicBoomXMalefor?
#45 Posted: 21:01:50 12/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Malefor is Sonic Boom's ex. Sonic boom USED to love him because...
She has a thing for purple dragons smilie *hint hint*
---
Flip a coin.
#46 Posted: 21:02:59 12/03/2012
Oh, I see...

I don't trust...

Fine, I won't say it. smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
#47 Posted: 02:06:24 13/03/2012
wait did you say

purple dragons ......smilie

hmmm i think i know what is going to happen
---
Green Bean Machine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:25 13/03/2012 by zook it up
#48 Posted: 21:47:33 13/03/2012
I cam predict what happens next...BUT NOT BECAUSE MY NAME IS PINKIE PIE.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#49 Posted: 16:20:57 14/03/2012 | Topic Creator
What? Pinkie Pie?

Eek, Writer's Block again smilie
I'll try and think of the next chapter soon!
Sorry!
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:31:00 14/03/2012 by Equator
#50 Posted: 01:03:36 15/03/2012
Pinkie Pie apparently knows the future with her pinkie sense.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me