Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Weirdest Death You've Experienced in Spyro Ever
Page 1 of 1
Weirdest Death You've Experienced in Spyro Ever [CLOSED]
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8681
#1 Posted: 04:19:49 01/03/2012 | Topic Creator
What is your weirdest, stupidest (if that's a word), and just downright facepalm deaths you've ever had in any of the Spyro games. Mine would have to be in the Super Bonus Round in Spyro YOTD. I was collecting gems to face the Sorceress the second time. and I was one gem away from being abe to go into the portal. I saw it was hanging by an edge of a cliff. I walked very slowly toward it, and fell anyway.

Long explanation is long. Whew!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#2 Posted: 04:35:18 01/03/2012
I was trying to do the Double Jump glitch in Magma Cone in order to walk on top of the map for the first time some time ago. After about five minutes of trying, I was finally able to get on top of the map. I was so happy! I could finally explore outside of this map! smilie I then decided that I should explore up there. So I positioned Spyro to try and get up to the next roof section, and I died because I accidently bumped into the first spiky boundary object. smilie
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Gemma Green Sparx Gems: 123
#3 Posted: 00:02:39 05/03/2012
Years ago, I did something facepalm-worthy.

I can't remember exactly which level I was on, but I was playing the first game for one of my first times. I went right near an edge, so Spyro started doing that thing where he looks scared and flaps his wings and tries not to fall off the edge. I thought he looked cute, but could only see him from the back. I repositioned him slightly and managed to turn the camera a bit. Still couldn't see him too well. I tried to reposition him again... and he fell. Then I realise I hadn't reached any checkpoints on that level yet so I was back at the start. I had no good reason to die - I was just trying to get a good look at him being cute!

You see? This is what you get for playing games with adorable protagonists! smilie

I've probably died in stupider and weirder ways before too, but that was the one that immediately came to mind because it is shamefully one of my earliest memories of playing a Spyro game.
---
My Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Spyro's Universe Name: Crystal Waterfalls
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#4 Posted: 06:25:50 05/03/2012
Every boss with a arena full of lava and endless holes likes to push me in and kill me
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#5 Posted: 18:55:42 05/03/2012
I had a load of weird deaths in LoS because of my weird televisions(I died about 6 times in the Swamp(ANsmilie because the screen was too black for me to see the plataforms-I had to use fire to illuminate the place),but the worst deaths are mostly on Skylanders:Spyro's Adventure.

Yeah girl. Get your Spyro killed because you forgot that he had both Charge and Flight(and a good Head Smash that could finish the enemies) and was stuck between two Arkeyan Ultrons for a few minutes,lose your No Lives Lost acomplishment. In the same level - Arkeyan Armory - I also had another stupid death,that made me restart it in rage... I had Gill Grunt almost without health,and I forgot to get the food down the plataforms while trying to unlock the Source. Relieved to have the Ultrons down,I open the doors with the switches,only to get killed by those knight thingies. So darn smart of me.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6766
#6 Posted: 03:22:57 06/03/2012
For me, the strangest is when deaths allegedly Sparx was in gold, the maximum life to Spyro. That after an enemy touches me, and it is right that turn blue, do not kill me one. I mean, as is that?
Another way is that I also walk by the level and at a time when Spyro died, but no one touches it or else. And then I say Spyro levels have time limits. What fools, if we all know that Spyro levels have no timer.
So my question is why or how Spyro dies?
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#7 Posted: 03:37:10 06/03/2012
I fell through the ground while charging.

THROUGH THE GROUND

WHILE CHARGING

This was in FireWorks Factory in Spyro 3, btw.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
darkcynro Green Sparx Gems: 229
#8 Posted: 18:09:56 09/03/2012
i never died in the old spyro games becouse when i was close to death i would just quit what i was doing and came back to it later.
---
may the ancestors watch over you, may they watch over us all
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7372
#9 Posted: 07:36:40 10/03/2012
Quote: spyrathedragon
I fell through the ground while charging.

THROUGH THE GROUND

WHILE CHARGING

This was in FireWorks Factory in Spyro 3, btw.

This happened to me too!

I was in Stone Hill or the Artisans and I was randomly charging and jumping around. And then Spyro went through the ground. And died.
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#10 Posted: 14:53:35 11/03/2012
When I played Spyro one on my old PS1, my controller took a bit of a spaz attack and made Spyro move to the left by himself when I didn't even touch the controller. And because he was on the Pier in the Peace Keepers Home World, it looked as though Spyro was comitting suicide by jumping off the pier into the water lol. I made a topid years and years ago on the Spyro the Dragon forum, called Weird Controller Glitch.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me