Page 1 of 1
I want a new spyro Game ! [CLOSED]
RiptosGraves Red Sparx Gems: 61
#1 Posted: 02:27:24 29/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi everyone, im new in the forum, please excuse me if my english sucks sometimes smilie

Like a lot of people, i want a new game of spyro, but not like skylanders!, i miss the old times like in the legend of spyro or the first game of our little purple dragon, what happend to spyro? now its a freaky strange dragon (very ugly ).

Skylanders its not a bad game, but i miss the legend of spyro series, i loved the last one, dawn of the dragon, oh damn when i played the hole game i was in shock with the ending smilie, and the music was very good too, rebbecca its a great singer for the game.

Well, thats my opinion about the game, have a good day smilie
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2 Posted: 02:39:48 29/02/2012
I'm new too. I also agree with you they should make another Legend of Spyro game.
---
SC
#3 Posted: 02:49:14 29/02/2012 | Topic Creator
If thats happens, im gonna buy it, not download it xD
#4 Posted: 03:06:15 29/02/2012
Me too I like The Legend of Spyro trilligy.
---
SC
#5 Posted: 03:12:18 29/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey, how can i put a signature??? i tried a lot of times and nothing happens, can u help me plse???
#6 Posted: 03:36:14 29/02/2012
Ok, first go on your profile and click on your signature when you are done with that scroll down and hit submit then go on a different page then go back it should work.
---
SC
#7 Posted: 03:38:39 29/02/2012 | Topic Creator
thats the problem, please give a Url or [img] of an image, a spyro image, please smilie
#8 Posted: 03:42:46 29/02/2012
Can you give me a minute I got to see for my self and see if I got that same problem.
---
SC
#9 Posted: 03:49:30 29/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok, thanks anyway, dont do it, Im sick of trying xd, dont worry, i dont want a signature now smilie
#10 Posted: 03:50:11 29/02/2012
I got it now did you check to see if you have "always show quote."
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:27:48 29/02/2012 by Spyroconvexity
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#11 Posted: 05:27:43 29/02/2012
Sorry to say, but the LoS trilogy and series is over.

It ended with a happy ending, and it was Activision's decision to do another reboot for the Spyro series which is Skylanders.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#12 Posted: 06:07:23 29/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, sometimes good things have to end, but as u say, it ended with a happy ending smilie, Skylanders its mmmm, i think its for childrens (10-14), its a good game, but i prefer LoS, i hope activision or another companie resurrect spyro smilie
#13 Posted: 06:11:05 29/02/2012
Spyro is already resurrected.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#14 Posted: 06:13:40 29/02/2012 | Topic Creator
It looks different (a lot), i dont want to play skylanders, because that get me down :/ , but the game its good, just i want spyro back, and spyro like the principal character, and of course, a good story smilie
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#15 Posted: 22:32:44 29/02/2012
Mmm... That's difficult because Activision is already working with a new Spyro Game (Skylander Giants), but I have my doubts about that game. Anyway I think a lot of users want to see the old Spyro, but it's almost Impossible to see that again UNLESS Activision wants to make a Remake of the Original and/or TLoS Series, for example the full Trilogy in one disk or blue-ray for the TLoS Series with better graphics and Trophies or Achievements (I want that xD) but I don't know...
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#16 Posted: 22:41:57 29/02/2012
You never know. They might not remake or add another game to LoS or Classic; it's possible they'll make another reboot Spyro game that will revolve around Spyro like all the fans wanted. It just wont be LoS or Classics. :)
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:47:30 29/02/2012 by LevanJess
#17 Posted: 23:27:27 29/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I agree with the 2 last comments. A companie made that with metal gear, they put the three ones in a blue-ray disc for ps3.

If Activision its too lazy to do that, they must do the recopilation of the three games!, if that happens I swear that im gonna buy it and not donwload it xD
drako1998 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#18 Posted: 06:51:35 01/06/2012
I am hoping that skylanders like los will be a trilogy and after that they will either make a game that continues from dotd or return to classic spyro (but I find that unlikely) and hopefully Activision will realize that that's what spyro fans want.
Voltara Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#19 Posted: 11:52:00 12/07/2012
I am also new and i have skylanders and it's not bad but they really need to make a game after DOTD and here are the skylanders i have.
Spyro
cynder
trigger happy
gil grunt
whirlwind
bash
drobot
zap.
---
As the sun lowers...Darkness moves in...The night has risen on my broken soul. I will be lost before the dawn...
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#20 Posted: 13:29:30 12/07/2012
I still think that the original trilogy has potential to continue, more so than LoS, and by that statement, I may sound bias.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#21 Posted: 13:39:39 12/07/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
I still think that the original trilogy has potential to continue, more so than LoS, and by that statement, I may sound bias.

I think they're about even. On one side you have the classics which are more popular and there is naturally more demand for them to continue. However the LoS is a fighting based game and, honestly, there is more demand for that kind of game today. Although honestly I don't see either of them continuing anytime soon. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:48:01 12/07/2012 by spyro and sonic
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#22 Posted: 14:49:15 12/07/2012
Quote: spyro and sonic

I think they're about even. On one side you have the classics which are more popular and there is naturally more demand for them to continue. However the LoS is a fighting based game and, honestly, there is more demand for that kind of game today. Although honestly I don't see either of them continuing anytime soon. smilie

I don't think so, considering that LoS was just a three part series, and was majorly influenced by The Lord of the Rings. I can understand why a fighting game has more demand because these newer consoles have bought about a more adult themed for games than older generations, when it used to be mixed. I know that the classic Spyro series didn't really have a story line to go by, but I reckon that's what gives them some sort of potential, because in each game, something new can happen. I just don't really see that for LoS. Probably because it hasn't been done before? At this rate, I don't think neither of them will continue now.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#23 Posted: 14:59:07 12/07/2012
Quote: spyro and sonic

I don't think so, considering that LoS was just a three part series, and was majorly influenced by The Lord of the Rings. I can understand why a fighting game has more demand because these newer consoles have bought about a more adult themed for games than older generations, when it used to be mixed. I know that the classic Spyro series didn't really have a story line to go by, but I reckon that's what gives them some sort of potential, because in each game, something new can happen. I just don't really see that for LoS. Probably because it hasn't been done before? At this rate, I don't think neither of them will continue now.

Just thought I'd mention that the classics were a three part series and they found ways to continue, why can't they do that with LoS? Also classic Spyro seems to have been influenced by classic Sonic. Anyway I certainly agree with your last sentence, it's all just skylanders now.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#24 Posted: 01:19:30 13/07/2012
I want a new Spyro game. Period. Even if it's a Skylanders sub game. As long as it has NOTHING to do with the other Skylanders and brings back platforming action. Don't get me wrong, Skylanders is good, but it's a piece of poop compared to even the Legend games.
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#25 Posted: 02:05:05 13/07/2012
if spyro has his own game again, faun is pretty sure it will having nothing to do with the legend series (which is definitively over and did not succeed financially enough to be worth continuing from a company viewpoint). skylanders is fun, but it is it's own thing that spyro just happens to be making a cameo in. faun still has faun's hooves crossed for an hd remake of the insomniac trilogy or a spin-off about skylanders spyro that has some of his old friends that are missed in it, but who knows? activision seems busy enough with the runaway success of skylanders as it is. it's possible spyro's time as a solo game is truly done.
Winston1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#26 Posted: 15:08:44 13/07/2012
Quote: faunatic
if spyro has his own game again, faun is pretty sure it will having nothing to do with the legend series (which is definitively over and did not succeed financially enough to be worth continuing from a company viewpoint).

You might be surprised by how much the three Legend games sold; A New Beginning sold over 1 million units worldwide, The Eternal Night sold over 900,000 units, and Dawn of the Dragon came close to selling 2 million units. They were by no means failures. I agree, though, that the LoS is definitely finished.
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#27 Posted: 00:10:57 14/07/2012
a big number is not indicative of a success in the gaming market. also, where did you get your sales numbers from? faun knows "a new beginning" sold well because it wound up being in the greatest hits collection, but the other two were at least critical flops. either way, while legend may have made money, it's clear it didn't make enough for the company to be interested in continuing it (and there are some sequel hooks at the end of "dawn of the dragon" that were there as a "just in case" measure).
Winston1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#28 Posted: 00:45:05 15/07/2012
Quote: faunatic
a big number is not indicative of a success in the gaming market. also, where did you get your sales numbers from? faun knows "a new beginning" sold well because it wound up being in the greatest hits collection, but the other two were at least critical flops. either way, while legend may have made money, it's clear it didn't make enough for the company to be interested in continuing it (and there are some sequel hooks at the end of "dawn of the dragon" that were there as a "just in case" measure).

I believe http://www.vgchartz.com/ can help you with the number of sales. Also, I agree with that last part; the Legend series did make some money, but not enough for a company to bother continuing it after three games, especially when it comes to Activision.
superspyrofreak Green Sparx Gems: 145
#29 Posted: 17:45:18 14/08/2012
I dont think they shroud make another legend of spyro game.
(I do like the legend of spyro games but I just dont think they shroud make another one)
but I do think they make another spyro game.
They should do what sonic did and make a spyro 4
(but a proper disc game not a download one like sonic 4 and not episodes just one spyro 4 disc game)
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#30 Posted: 14:00:30 29/08/2012
Requoting self:

Spyro will not get a new game until Skylanders dies, and he may not even get anything then.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#31 Posted: 16:55:48 27/09/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
Requoting self:

Spyro will not get a new game until Skylanders dies, and he may not even get anything then.

Will Skylanders ever die?
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#32 Posted: 16:29:41 28/09/2012
you never know, if Skylanders ever dies down someone might bring dudes from Insomniac and Sirrea back.....?
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DashFire61 Green Sparx Gems: 140
#33 Posted: 23:38:19 03/10/2012
i wouldn't say spyro is resurrected at all. Skylanders is not a spyro game, its a good game but the only reason spyro is in it is for revenue. They put him in it to market since he is already very well known.
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#34 Posted: 15:59:35 04/11/2012
Spyros Kingdoms first version, before it become what would later become Skylanders, was originally set in the Legend Story with Legend Spyro and Legend Cynder who would rule a new kingdom made from the ground up out of the ruins of the old world ruined in the events of Dawn Of The Dragon.
http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Spyro's_Kingdom
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#35 Posted: 16:48:23 04/11/2012
Here's a page on Spyro's Kingdom:

http://www.unseen64.net/2012/0...3-xbox-360-wii/
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#36 Posted: 19:32:53 04/11/2012
^It's mostly on Heliosx Interactive's take on the game, not like the whole original concept.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me