Page 1 of 1
What Dragon Are You? [CLOSED]
Tiff Fodder
#1 Posted: 16:42:30 19/05/2008
http://dragonhame.com/dragon-quiz.php

Heres a fun quiz to discover what your inner dragon is. Awser all questions fairly.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#2 Posted: 16:48:03 19/05/2008
link

p.s i'm a Rune dragon
Last edited at 16:55:42 19/05/2008 by Tango
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#3 Posted: 16:53:56 19/05/2008
I am a Fallen Dragon.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#4 Posted: 17:02:31 19/05/2008
im a rune dragon too. i didnt really understand at all...
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#5 Posted: 17:04:33 19/05/2008
I will take the test l8r
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
X-heketchis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#6 Posted: 17:19:26 19/05/2008
i got the "Electrum Dragon" class.......heck if i know what that is
---
Never Leaving, Always Watching.
#7 Posted: 17:19:54 19/05/2008
smilie
---
Aywas
#8 Posted: 17:34:38 19/05/2008
what you get A1213
---
#9 Posted: 17:39:48 19/05/2008
give me a second to do the test
---
Aywas
#10 Posted: 17:44:24 19/05/2008
ok I did my test i'm a Deep Drake
---
Aywas
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10803
#11 Posted: 18:34:32 19/05/2008
I'm a brown dragon.
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#12 Posted: 23:23:59 19/05/2008
Quote: X-heketchis

I got Electrum too... admittedly almost everything in the description matches, but I don't really do things "by the book", as it says...
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#13 Posted: 02:18:25 22/05/2008
Orange Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Orange Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, a Orange Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Orange Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:

Orange dragons are one of the most powerful of dragons. Orange dragons love to hoard treasure and magic items. They also enjoy soaring high over their domains, where they may survey their entire territory and all that takes place therein.

At birth, an orange dragon's scales are a dull orange, and reach a bright orange once the young adult stage is obtained, at which time they also develop dark black ribbings on both the top and bottom wing surfaces.An orange dragon is a fierce opponent and will rarely, if ever, back down or flee from a fight, unless clearly outnumbered. An orange dragon's breath weapon is a gigantic cone of magma.

Heh didnt expect that!smilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#14 Posted: 12:33:46 22/05/2008
I am the Rune Dragon!
The funny thing is the Orange dragon sounds more like me than the Rune Dragon!

The only problem is one of the questons said weather you go the speed limit or not? The thing is I don't even have a car! I am way to young to drive one anyway. So for that question I thought what I will do when I get older so that is how I did it.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Dragon Rider 99 Ripto Gems: 145
#15 Posted: 12:58:05 22/05/2008
this is what I got
Crystal Dragon

In the war between good and evil, types take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Crystal Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Crystal Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:

Hatchlings have glossy white scales that become more and more
translucent with age. By the time they reach adulthood, these scales become luminescent in moonlight. In the full light of the day they glow with a dazzling, almost unbearable brilliance.

Like other benevolent dragons, the crystal dragons prefer to talk rather than fight. Even without special abilities, they can be charming and engaging to an extreme. A crystal dragon's breath weapon is a cone of glowing shards. The shards slice and cut those caught in the cone.

WTF does this mean anyway
Im a frekin Cristal Dragon

it sounds kinda cool
Last edited at 13:12:20 22/05/2008 by Dragon Rider 99
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#16 Posted: 15:14:59 22/05/2008
Just a sec. Lemme take it.
Dragon Rider 99 Ripto Gems: 145
#17 Posted: 15:23:24 22/05/2008
Im still 24
gon on 25
next month
#18 Posted: 15:42:10 22/05/2008
Ok. I'm back, and here's my dragon:

[User Posted Image]

Quote: Dragonhame.com

Topaz Dragon:
In the war between good and evil, a Topaz Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality. When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, a Topaz Dragon's nature does not lend
itself well to the ways of Magic. During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Description:

Unless something specificly intrests or affect them, Topaz Dragons intend
to happenings about them. When born, a Topaz Dragon is a dull yellow-brown in color, infused with streaks of blue. As the dragon ages, its scales harden and become translucent and faceted. A Topaz Dragon shines brightly, giving off rays of amber and blue light.

*shakes hands* Whew! That was alot for me to type!
Last edited at 15:44:23 22/05/2008 by Dragon Lover
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#19 Posted: 15:43:54 22/05/2008
i sound more like a orange dragon.
#20 Posted: 15:55:52 22/05/2008
Ok, I took it again. This time, I was serious. And this time, I got a Flame Drake.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#21 Posted: 23:55:06 22/05/2008
Me too.
and your inner dragon is a ....

Flame Drake

In the war between good and evil, types take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:

Despite their imposing appearance, Flame Drakes are the guardians of good and make powerful and trustable allies. Their primary breath weapon is huge spray of molten lava.

The Flame Drake, as it's name implies, appears as a towering, living flame in the form of a dragon. Flame Drakes also radiate high levels of heat, and have a tendency to make melt and burn things for a 20 foot radius about their body.
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
IamCynder Green Sparx Gems: 462
#22 Posted: 20:22:17 26/05/2008
I am the Plague Dragon:

I am a A Plague Dragon!
Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Plague Dragon on the inside.
In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Plague Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, a true Plague Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
'
'
'
http://Dragonhame.Com
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#23 Posted: 00:40:11 27/05/2008
I am a A Song Dragon!
Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Song Dragon on the inside.
In the war between good and evil, a Song Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, a Song Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
'
Song Dragons are a dull grey color to their scales, but are graceful and quick in movement. The most striking attribute of the Song Dragon is it's voice. Having several sets of vocal chords, the Dragon's every word reverberates like a string symphony.'
Song Dragons build their homes deep in seclusion, but in truth they are very social and friendly in nature. They will often be found polymorphed into human form and fraternizing with people in bars and public places. Song Dragons are the bards of dragonkind, they greatly value creative thinking and artistic talent. They live life to it's fullest, and are well known for going to extremes. They are also known for their good-hearted nature and kindness.'
http://Dragonhame.Com
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#24 Posted: 00:45:40 27/05/2008
Medium Dragon
Hit Dice: 7d12+28 (73 hp)
Initiative: +6
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares), fly 30 ft. (poor)
Armor Class: 18 (+2 Dex, +6 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 16
Base Attack/Grapple: +7/+10
Attack: Bite +10 melee (1d8+3 plus poison)
Full Attack: Bite +10 melee (1d8+3 plus poison) and 2 claws +8 melee (1d6+1)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Breath weapon, poison
Special Qualities: Dark-vision 60 ft., immunity to magic sleep effects and paralysis, low-light vision, scent, spell resistance 16, telepathic link 30 ft.
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +5
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 15, Con 18, Int 7, Wis 10, Cha 9
Skills: Hide +16, Listen +12, Move Silently +12, Spot +12
Feats: Alertness, Improved Initiative, Multiattack
Environment: Temperate plains
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-12)
Challenge Rating: 5
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Usually neutral evil
Advancement: 8-14 HD (Medium); 15-21 HD (Large)
Level Adjustment: --

About the size of an adult human, this dragonlike creature bears distinctly lupine features in place of the more common feline attributes of traditional dragons. Its jaw is elongated and its build muscular, although its wings seem stunted for its size.

Most creatures perceive ambush drakes as deadly draconic hunters of limited intelligence. However, they are social creatures among their own kind. Ambush drakes share the classic dragon mentality of hoarding treasure, but a pack doesn't believe in individual ownership. While one ambush drake might use an item at any given moment, the pack owns the treasure, and tomorrow another ambush drake might use it.

An ambush drake prefers to move about on all fours, only using its undersized wings when necessary.

An ambush drake typically weighs 200 pounds and has a 5-foot-long body. Its scales display dark shades of gray or black.

Ambush drakes can speak Common and Draconic, but rarely choose to do so. Instead, they communicate telepathically with their kind.

Combat

Ambush drakes generally stalk their prey as a coordinated pack. They start by using their breath weapons and focus attacks on affected creatures, ignoring quicker fleeing prey.

Breath Weapon (Su): 30-foot cone, once every 1d4 rounds, slow (duration 7 rounds),Will DC 17 negates. Ambush drakes are immune to the breath weapons of other ambush drakes. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Poison (Ex): Injury, Fortitude DC 17, initial and secondary damage 1d6 Dex. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Telepathic Link (Ex): Ambush drakes share a communal consciousness, enabling them to communicate telepathically with other ambush drakes. A group of ambush drakes within 30 feet of each other are in constant contact. If one is aware of a particular danger, they all are. If one in the group is not flat-footed, none of them are. No ambush drake in the group is considered flanked unless all are.

Skills: Ambush drakes have a +4 racial bonus on Hide checks.

(boy I love copy and paste)
---
Aywas
Last edited at 00:45:59 27/05/2008 by alexis1213
cindia Yellow Sparx Gems: 1301
#25 Posted: 00:56:19 27/05/2008
im a Ethereal Dragon
#26 Posted: 09:52:56 27/05/2008
ethereal?.....like the leader?
---
#27 Posted: 22:45:22 27/05/2008
i just took it again, and this time i am a sand dragon:

Sand Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, a Sand Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Sand Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:

Sand Dragons tend to live in desert areas or remote islands. The Sand Dragon primarily lives in underground caves and caverns, but has been known to build it's home by burrowing into the sand and heating the inner walls until they turn to glass.

Sand Dragons are social beings, as far as evil dragons go, often working with each other to destroy a common threat or to achieve a common goal. They live in packs and choose their leaders by fierce battles that often result in the death of one combatant.The Sand Dragons primary breath weapon causes powerful sandstorms hurricanes.
#28 Posted: 09:56:33 28/05/2008
i never read the description for my one.....why did i not read it!!
---
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#29 Posted: 10:54:01 28/05/2008
Painted Dragon
In the war between good and evil, a Painted Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, a Painted Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Painted Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.
Dragon Description:

While not truly evil, Painted Dragons have a flair for practical jokes that sometimes get out of hand. They are known far and wide for their troublemaking abilities. A dragon's idea of a good joke usually has dragon sized repercussions.

The Painted Dragon gains it's name from it's appearance. When one is seen in dragon form, it is garishly colored by every color and hue visible to the human eye (and some that are not visible except by magical means, and to other dragons).If you could tie-dye a dragon, you would have a painted dragon.

It doesnt really suit me coz if i had to chose between good and evil, ide choose evilsmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#30 Posted: 13:43:51 28/05/2008
then you'd get beaten
---
#31 Posted: 20:08:23 29/05/2008
what dragon were u X-heketchis?
#32 Posted: 20:12:14 29/05/2008
Quote: X-heketchis

here u go IAC (Iamcynder)
---
Aywas
#33 Posted: 20:52:40 29/05/2008
okie dokie
a1213 u r so helpfulish...
(ness)
hannah1997 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1227
#34 Posted: 00:34:28 30/05/2008
hey DL i'm the same dragon as u

Song Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Song Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, a Song Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:

Song Dragons are a dull grey color to their scales, but are graceful and quick in movement. The most striking attribute of the Song Dragon is it's voice. Having several sets of vocal chords, the Dragon's every word reverberates like a string symphony.

Song Dragons build their homes deep in seclusion, but in truth they are very social and friendly in nature. They will often be found polymorphed into human form and fraternizing with people in bars and public places.Song Dragons are the bards of dragonkind, they greatly value creative thinking and artistic talent. They live life to it's fullest, and are well known for going to extremes. They are also known for their good-hearted nature and kindness.
---
Kaito Shion = best vocaloid ever
#35 Posted: 01:05:19 30/05/2008
Do you mean me? I got a Flame Drake.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me