Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Lord Phantom (MLP fangame) [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1 Posted: 05:15:07 27/02/2012 | Topic Creator
A project I've been messing with in my free time. It's based on a currently uncompleted fanfic which you can read here, if you desire: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7108512/1/Lord_Phantom There will be both minor and possibly major (Ursa not included) changes to the storyline in the fangame, though. Game adaption, yo.

Now the basics:

Plot: While reading the fanfic would give you an idea...I'll say it anyway as there's one minor change. For a few days, disasters both big and small keep befalling the citizens of Ponyville, and Twilight Sparkle wants to find out why. With distrust towards her, battle-happy citizens, a being long forgotten, and a world no one knew existed, this is something she can't handle alone. AND THAT'S WHERE THE AWESOME POWER OF FRIENDSHIP AND TEAMWORK COME IN.

...I'm terrible at story summaries that are as non-spoilerish as possible. ._.
Genre: RPG. JRPG may be more exact.
Engine/Development tool: RPG Maker VX.
Release: ...I can't say. This project crawls along at a snail's pace.

Contributing Artists/Developer Info:

Developer: IsisStormDragon.
Storyline: IsisStormDragon and Zithdaitoh.
Music: IsisStormDragon and Zithdaitoh.
Artwork: Fayveer09.
Sprites: Fayveer09.

We are very, er, understaffed. This is my main project out of three, and I don't even deem it playable yet. I hope to fix that eventually, though. ^.^;

I just posted this to see if anyone is interested in this or not. If anyone is willing to help, that would be nice.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me